You're Different (Levi X Read...

By Erena_Yakamato

This is a Levi x Reader. Yes there will be Lemon <3 Story Intro in the story. Enjoy!!! Disclaimer: I do n... More

You're Different (Levi X Reader) Fanfic
Excuse Me, Captain
Annoying, Captain
That Day, Captain
A Little Closer, Captain
Trost Part 1, Captain
Trost Part 2, Captain
Trost Part 3, Captain
Trost Part 4, Captain
Keep Quiet, Captain
Trial, Captain
Keep Me, Captain
The Day After, Captain
Moving Day, Captain
PCS, Captain
Experimenting A Bond, Captain
Do I Trust Myself, Anymore?, Captain
New Cadets, Captain
Accident, Captain
Behavior, Captain
Remembering Spring, Captain
So Called "Family", Captain
Crimson Days, Captain
Just For Tonight, Captain
You Dont Mean, Captain
Leave In The Night, Captain
Outside The Walls: Part 1, Captain
Outside The Walls: Part 2
Coming Home, Captain
Sicking Ways, Captain
Rage, Captain
An Angel, Captain
The Day You Broke Me, Captain
Power Over You, Captain
Down, Captain
New Ways, Captain
Disgust, Captain
More Like Moving On, Captain
Open To New Heights, Captain
Preparations, Captain
⭐ 90th Annual Ball ⭐
Rather Captain
Investigation, Captain
By Force Captain
Just What I Need, Captain
Author's Note
By My Side, Captain
Execution, Captain
So Soon, Captain
Mission, Captain
The Search, Captain
Cruel Memories Captain
State Of Mind, Captain
Back From Darkness, Captain
The 57th Expedition, Captain
The Plains Of Death, Captain
My Fate That Lied Ahead, Captain
Only One Order, Captain
No Humanity Left, Captain
*Pre-Milestone Update*
As I Lay Dying, Captain
Faces of Death, Captain
Indefinite, Captain
Revival, Captain
Mapping The Course, Captain
Change Of Plans, Captain
Eyes Of Ice, Captain
Fight Ice With Fire, Captain
Epilogue
Book 2 ANNOUNCEMENT!!

Don't Be Scared, Captain

75.5K 2K 4K
By Erena_Yakamato

Eh, little bit lazy today...

But I'll always update my lovelies!

Enjoy!

~~~~

6:00 A.M.

Where am I? Its so cold and dark. Am I in a cave? Dungeon?

"Wow, innocence is written all over you." a voice sneers.

"Excuse me? I'm far from fucking innocent." I smirk. "Now, the bitch side comes out, I wonder what will happen when I step into the picture." she chuckles.

What does she mean by that? Suddenly, I have visions of my mom and dad, blood everywhere. The smell of death rushing through my lungs.

God, I can still smell there blood on my hands.

"Who the fuck are you?" I ask, shaking.

The voice laughs, sadistically.

"I'm your worst nightmare."

~

I wake up panting and tears rushing down my face. I wipe my tears and I bury my face in my hands. What was that?

Am I going crazy? Nah, its just a dream. I look at the clock. Its 6 in the morning.

Well its time to get up. I make my way over to the shower, slowly and get in feeling the warm water run down my body.

After a few minutes, I dry myself off and put on my uniform. I tie my hair up in a ponytail and walk out of my room.

Hanji stood out there with a huge grin on her face. "Jesus! Are you trying to kill me from a heart attack!" I gasp.

"No! Anyway, wanna go play a prank on Levi?" she asks. Prank? On Levi? Not a great word combo.

"Sure, what did you have in mind?" I ask. She holds up the flower crown the girl gave him and a camera. I nodded, excitedly and we headed upstairs.

We quietly head into Levi's bedroom. He was dead asleep. Books all over the place. Paper work on the floor. Damn. Busy night.

Levi was face up on the bed sleeping with his arms spread out on the pillow. "You put it on. I'll take the picture." Hanji whispers. I give her a thumbs up and plop the flower crown on his head.

Levi slept so innocently.

I stepped back with Hanji and I took a look at him. We held in our laughter as we watched him.

Hanji takes two pictures, and hands one to me. "Now, if you need to ever get out of anything, use this as blackmail." Hanji suggests as we head out of his room. "Good idea." I smile as I looked at him. His innocent sleeping face paired with a pink rose flower crown is perfect!

I head to my room and hide the photo. I walk downstairs to the dining hall where the whole squad sat, except Levi, Erwin, Mike.

"Good morning!" I greet sitting next to Petra. "Morning! Hey, can I talk to you about something later?" she asks me. "Sure." I smile as I take a bite of my bread.

"Why the fuck am I wearing a flower crown!?" I hear Levi shout. "Well, that's my cue!" I laugh, nervously, running out of the dining hall with my bread in my hand.

I head towards Hanji's office where Eren and her were talking.

"Hey (f/n), we were just talking about today's experiment! Wanna hear?" she greets me. "Uh, sure." I reply sitting next to Eren.

"We're going to see if you both can turn into titans when ever you want. And if you can then we'll see if you can fight each other as a titan." she explains as she takes a bite of her bread.

"I want to see if you both know its you in a titan state." she continues. "Okay...but isn't there a chance that we'll kill each other?" I ask.

"No! That's what midget is for!" she replies, cheerfully. I laugh a little before the door is slammed open.

We all turn our heads to the midget. His eyes gray-blue eyes glared at me. He walked over and dragged me out of Hanji's office.

"Levi, What are you doing?" I ask as he takes me to his office.

"I wanted to tell you, if worse comes to worse I'm the one who's going to kill you." he says, bluntly. What? Is he serious.

"Um...okay..." I sigh. "TCH. I'm not going to kill you on purpose. Don't worry I'm not going to kill something I love." he tells me as he kisses me on the lips, sweetly.

"Mm...but Levi..." I whisper, softly. I feel my heart pounding as he kisses me again. I love him. I can't imagine a world without you, Levi.

"Hey, what's wrong? You have that stupid face again." he asks looking at my face.

"Huh? Oh, I was just thinking..." I answer. "TCH, okay, you're dismissed." he sighs. I kiss him on the cheek before leaving the room and I head outside.

"Hey (f/n), wanna spar?" Eren asks me as I make my way to the grass fields. "Are you sure you can handle?" I ask.

"I've been building up my strength and I know I can beat you this time." he smirks as we head into the grass fields.

"TCH, yeah right I can beat you in a blink of an eye." I sneer. "Don't go all Levi on me now." he laughs as he gets into his battle stance.

"Ready?" I ask as I get into my stance. "Yeah." he smiles.

Then he tries to kick my leg. I quickly back up and kick him in the chest. He goes back for a second before getting up and punching me in the face.

"Damn, that actually hurt." I smirk. "Told you I've gotten stronger!" he cheers. He's jumping up and down, I quickly trip him and he falls flat on his face. I place my foot on his back and I hold him down.

"Ah! Let me go! (f/n)!" he shouts. "Nope! Reminder always watch your surroundings you don't know what can hit you." I tell him as I take my foot off of him. Suddenly he gets up and begins to chase me.

I ran all over the field with him chasing me. "I'm going to get you!" he shouts.

"No your not! Your too slow!" I laugh. I barley realize I'm going slower. Phew, this is a work out.

I need to get away from him! Suddenly, my foot steps in a pot hole and I bite my tongue and I black out.

Eren's POV:

Suddenly, a (f/c) lightning bolt struck (f/n) and she became a titan.

Woah.

Eren! Where am I?

Oh! (f/n)! How'd you become a titan?

I just bit my tongue right now by accident. Can you get me out of here?

Sure, give me a minute.

I looked up at the titan She kneeled down and looked at me. Strange she cant really control her titan self that much.

I guess I'll have to help her.

"Ahh!!! Its a titan (f/n)!!!" I hear Hanji shout as she ran towards (f/n).

"TCH, how'd this happen?" Corporal asks me. "Um, she bit her tongue and she just turned....I guess.." I answered.

Well its your fault for chasing me!

"Well you buried my face into the ground!" I shout at the titan. "What the fuck are you doing?" Oluo asks.

Everyone was watching me. "Oh! You can understand her even as humans, too?!" Hanji cheers looking at me and (f/n). "What do you mean by that?" Gunther asks. "Umm...Nothing!!" Hanji laughs.

Levi eyes Hanji and I, and walks up to the titan (f/n).

Hi Levi..

"She says hi." I tell Levi. "TCH, shut up." he sneers before walking away.

"Titan! Capture it!" a group of cadets started to shout as they made their way over with large nets and spears.

"No stop it!" I shout. They suddenly throw the spears at (f/n) and she screams in pain as it plunges her stomach and arms.

"Stop! Who the fuck told you to capture her!" Hanji sneers at them all. Woah, mean Hanji. "Umm, Squad leader....I just..thought..uh.." the cadet mumbled.

"All of you, go run 40 laps and clean the castle basement and stables. Then run another 40 laps. I will be fucking inspecting. Go!" Levi orders them.  The cadets run off and I run to (f/n).

You okay?

It hurts, can you get me out now?

Sure.

I zip my way up to the nape of her neck and slice it, slowly.

I pull her out and her uniform is practically to shreds almost. Her top was open and I can see her bra. I can feel the heatness on my cheeks rise.

"Hanji!" I call. "No!! Not so soon!!!!!!!!!" she shouts. "Hanji!" I call again. She zips up towards me and I hand her (f/n).

"Why are you giving me- oh! Umm..okay now I know." she laughs as she looks at (f/n). She's slowly waking up.

"Ugh...stomach....arms....hurt...." she moans. "I'll have Levi take her." she tells me as we go back down.

"Hey! Shorty! Take (f/n) back!" Hanji calls out. Levi walks over to (f/n) and picks her up bridal style.

"She's going to be okay, Heichou, she'll regenerate." I tell him. "TCH, shut up, Yeager." he sneers as he walks away with (f/n).

He's got a soft spot when it comes to (f/n).

Hours Later:

(f/n)'s POV-

"Please, Levi!" I plead. He doesn't speak a word. "I'm sorry I took that picture!" I apologized over and over again. He's been silence ever since I confessed for taking a picture of him.

"Levi...pwease! I told you Hanji forced me to!" I whined. He sits on his bed with his back facing me. "Ugh! Fuck you and your grudge holding!" I groan as I began to leave.

"TCH, get over here." he sighs. I smile and I look at him. He walks over to his piano and sits on the black sleek bench.

"Sit." he orders me. I sit down next to him. His fingers glides along the keys as he played a very melodic song.

(A/N: The song is My December by: Link in Park.)

The song becomes more dark. As if  telling a story. He looks so calm when he plays as if nothing can distract him.

I lie my head on his lap as he plays. "You like it?" he asks as he continues. "Yeah, its pretty." I sigh, happily.

"Good, brat." he smirks. "Levi.." I began to say. "Hm?" he questions as he continues to play. "I..I.." I started to say.

Until, I heard a loud crash downstairs. "What the fuck was that?" I ask as I get up and ran downstairs with Levi.

"Oi! What are you brats doing?" Levi asks as he heads into the kitchen.

Before I can follow him, I felt someone pull me back. "Woah!" I gasp.

"Oi, (f/n), you need to get on shirt." Petra tells me. I look down and you can see my bra. "Shit! Thanks Petra!" I shout as I head to my room. I ran into my room and I changed out of my top and into a white tank top. Hmm, it matches the uniform.

"You know, I'm amazed at how strong you are." I heard a voice smirk.

That voice.

I turned around and I saw myself. What the fuck is this?

But instead she had jet black hair.

(a/n: if your hair's already black then there you go! )

She wore a black tank top, black jeans and black high heeled boots.

She was exactly me. Its like looking at a mirror.

"Who are you?" I ask.

She looks around my room and stops in front of me.

"I'm your Insanity." she whispers.

~~~

Alright!

Chapter done!

If your confused on Insanity don't worry you'll meet her more later in the story.

But overall:

what did you think of this chapter?

Good? Bad?

Thoughts?

I'm determining if I should do a modern Levi x reader story next

or

Levi x reader one shots....

What do you think?

See you next time!

Stay Kawaii! ❤

❤~Erena~❤

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

18.3K 356 8
18+ Levi x Reader 𝙉𝙤𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙬𝙖𝙨 𝙚𝙣𝙤𝙪𝙜𝙝 𝙩𝙤 𝙙𝙚𝙨𝙘𝙧𝙞𝙗𝙚 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙨𝙚𝙣𝙨𝙖𝙩𝙞𝙤𝙣. Levi x Fem. Bodied Reader Modern AU Attack on...
39.6K 778 16
Mikasa's true identity and Levi's life purpose. I ship these two soooo badly... Rivamika Forever.... Warning: mature content/lemon/smut/hentai-ish ...
11.4K 402 10
You are a third year veteran in the Survey Corps with a long-time crush on Captain Levi. The night of your 18th birthday, you run into Levi at the ba...
10.8K 313 26
Just your normal AOT one-shots. Lemons, modern ones, sad ones, happy ones, romantic ones, cute simple ones, anything you can think of. I accept reque...