Words~G.D

By twinklewhore

Words are a very powerful thing... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
Character visuals
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
.
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
Three new books!?
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
Epilogue
Spinoff?
-

53

3.8K 52 14
By twinklewhore

Mavis's POV

12:35 a.m.

I sat back on the couch letting out a long sigh. I was finally done with my essay, I had all weekend to do it but I want to spend every second of it with Grayson so I'm doing it all now.

I closed my laptop plugging it in to the charger before walking to my room. I closed the door taking off my bra and pants leaving me in my underwear and a thin tank top collapsing on my bed.

I then closed my eyes letting sleep take over me.

-

My eyes opened to the sound of my door squeaking open. My eyebrows furrowed but I was way too tired to look at who it was.

It was most likely Jeff sneaking in to steal my iPhone charger.

I felt the bed dip beside me before I felt am arm wrap around my waist pulling me into a chest.

Okay if this is actually Jeff this is gonna be awkward. I was about to say something but then the familiar scent of Grayson's cologne filled my nose and I sat up turning on my bed side lamp.

"Hey Mavy" he smiled at me. I can't believe he's here, he wasn't suppose to come till tomorrow.

I was so happy and excited to see him that I couldn't form any words I just pressed my lips against his.

His arm went around my waist pulling me into him. The kiss began getting more heated and his hands started touching everything.

I didn't realize how much I missed his touch until now, I was suddenly so horny I just want him; all of him.

I pulled back taking off my tank-top showing him my bare chest.

-

7:30 a.m.

My alarm rung loudly waking me up, I quickly shut it off wanting the annoying sound to stop.

After a few seconds of silence a smile spread on my face as memories from last night returned. I rolled over to look at Grayson.

He looked so adorable, his cheek was smooshed against the pillow, his pink lips slightly parted letting the air in and out, his lashing resting on his cheeks; this man is perfect.

I ran my finger down his jawline before pressing a kiss on his cheek, I got out of bed careful not to wake him. He must be exhausted from the flight so I decided to let him sleep while I attended my morning classes.

I put on some cotton pj shorts and a hoody. I walked into the kitchen in desperate need off coffee. I walked past Jeff who was making out hungrily with Becky who was sat on the kitchen counter.

I didn't say anything because, 1: I'm used to it and 2: I did just have sex.....a couple time....while he was across the hall.

"Morning Mavis" Becky pulled away from Jeff as I poured a cup of coffee for myself.

"Morning" I nodded at her.

"I made waffles for everyone, including Grayson" Jeff smiled.

"Thank you for trying" I smiled back, I went to the bathroom to brush my teeth. I am most likely going to be late to class, but I don't really care I'm so tired.

As I was brushing gray walked in wrapping his arms around my waist kissing my neck.

"Mmm, I missed you so much" he sighed into my neck. "Last night was amazing, you should be on top more often"

I blushed at his comment looking down at the sink as I smiled. Once I finished brushing gray spun me around eager to kiss me but I placed my hand over his mouth making him frown.

"Morning breath" I scrunched my face playfully before pecking his nose. I then left him in the bathroom walking over to my room to get dressed.

Grayson's POV

After brushing my teeth I quickly showered before getting dressed.

Last night was terrific, as I was getting dressed mental pictures of last night crossed my mind. The way her body felt, the way her body moved, her kisses. It was all so passionate.

I walked into the kitchen kissing Mavy since I didn't get to earlier. When I pulled away I noticed a girl looking at us with an amused look on her face.

"Gray this is Becky, Jeff's friend, Becky this is Grayson my boyfriend" Mavis introduced us. I shook her hand mumbling a quick hi before sitting down.

Mavy was going to take the seat next to me but I pulled her into my lap wanting her as close to me as possible.

I noticed Jeff sitting Becky in his lap as well and I almost snorted, pathetic.

"So how you liking New York so far?" Becky asked me with a smile. I sipped my orange juice before answering.

"I was only out there for about an hour but it was okay not as busy as I remember" I shrugged taking a mouthful of waffle that Mavis fed me.

"That's because you were out there at 1 a.m. Wait till we go out later and you see the rats as big as cats" Jeff chuckled. I looked up at Mavis rubbing her thigh as she ate.

"What's the plan for today?" I asked.

"Well, I have a couple classes in the morning but then I'm free for the rest of the day so you can roam around for awhile or drive down to jersey to visit your parents then when I'm done we can go eat and find something to do" she explain, while she spoke I scanned every inch of her face.

Don't ask me how but I swear this woman gets more and more beautiful everyday. He brown hair is longer and I've noticed she's started wearing makeup, which I don't think she needs, but she's beautiful with or without it.

"Yeah I should visit my parents, I'm sure they miss me like crazy"

Becky's POV

After Grayson and Mavis left Jeff dragged me into his bedroom kissing my hungrily.

I couldn't stop thinking about breakfast though, the way Grayson was looking at Mavis with so much love. I want that and I'm sure I can have it with Jeff but every time I bring up a relationship he says he doesn't want us to have a label.

"Jeff stop" I sighed gently pushing him off of me. He gave me a 'what' look and I sighed again sitting up on his bed.

"Jeff, what is this?" I asked gesturing between us. "What are we? Because I'm 21 and I don't want to waste my time on a relationship that isn't going anywhere"

"Beck I told you-."

"That you don't want a label but I need reassurance. I need to know that you see us together in your future" I ran a hand through my hair. I really like Jeff, I may even love him. But if he can't see me in his future then I have to end this.

Jeff's POV

Shit, I have to find a new girl now. I don't want a relationship with anyone but one person.

But I kinda like Becky she's fun and freaky so I guess I just have to lie.

"Of course I do" I held her hands and a smile tugged as her full lips. "Be my girlfriend?" For the time being.

"Yes!" She squealed kissing me.

Mavis's POV

"So this is what you do everyday?" Gray asks as we walk hand in hand.

"Yeah but usually I'm by myself since Jeff is taking later classes" I shrugged sipping my hot chocolate.

Grayson stopped abruptly looking over at a group of people gathered around something.

"Hey, maybe it's a street performer!" He smiled down at me.

"Grayson I don't think street performers are out this early" I looked over at the group it's probably something nasty.

"Oh hush" he playfully rolled his eyes before pulling me over to the group we gently pushed passed them, Grayson excited to see whatever everyone else was looking at.

"Is that a rat.....eating a dead bird?" He gagged with a disgusted expression.

"Told you it wasn't a street performer" I giggled.

-

4:11 p.m.

"Hey" I greeted Jeff and Becky taking off my shoes.

"Hey, where's your beau?" Becky shifted on Jeff's lap.

"He went down to jersey for a bit to visit his parents but he should be back in like two hours so we can all do something" I explained walking over to the kitchen.

I was starving, the only thing I had to eat was the waffle Jeff made and the hot chocolate Grayson brought me.

"How do you guys feel about a club?" Becky wiggled her eyebrows.

A club? I'm not even 21 yet.

"And you" She pecked Jeff's lips. "And you" she pointed at me. "Don't have to worry about age because I know the bouncer so it won't be a problem"

"I don't-."

"We'll be there!" Jeff cut me off, the hell is he doing?

"Jeff, can I talk to you for a sec?" I forced a chuckle.

"I'll leave, I need to choose my dress for tonight" She pecked his lips but Jeff placed his hand on the back of her head deepening the kiss. I turned around feeling a bit uncomfortable after a few seconds.

"Okay!" Becky giggled. "If we keep this up we won't be going anywhere but your bedroom.....bye Mavis!"

I heard the door slam and I faced Jeff.

"Great idea Jeff! Let's go to a club! Full of sweaty drunk people that I don't know because that's how I love to spend my time" I scoffed crossing my arms over my chest.

"It'll be fine, Mavis, Grayson will be there. He'll be all over you" he mumbled the last part. I rolled my eyes, scoffing.

I hated clubs, we went to one when we first got to NYC, it was horrible it smelt of sweat, vomit, and alcohol. People were stepping on my feet, the strobe lights blinded me everywhere I looked and all the music sounded the same it was awful.

Hopefully it'll be better this time.

-

8:45 p.m.

I looked at my dress in the mirror dreading tonight. Becky kept trying to bond with me, doing my makeup and giving me advice.

I finally escaped her when I slipped into the bathroom. It was nice at first but when she started giving me methods on how to perform oral sex I had to get away from her.

I walked into the kitchen in search of a snack, I skipped lunch today and I don't think it's a good idea to drink on an empty stomach.

"Hey babe" Grayson said closing the door. "You look sexy, a little too sexy what's the occasion?" he kissed my lips quickly.

"We're going to a club" I smiled placing my hands on his chest.

"We includes me, right?" He raised a brow.

"Of course" I leaned up kissing him again. I didn't want him to get mad or anything. His hands slipped down to my butt, squeezing before going down to my thighs picking me up placing me on the counter.

"Jeff and Becky are here" I said breathlessly as he kissed down my neck.

He pulled away with a pout "How am I supposed to keep my hands off of you all night, when you're wearing this?"

"I didn't say you had to keep your hands off of me" I giggled bringing his hands that he'd previously pulled away back to my hips.

"How was your parents house?" I asked pushing some strands of hair away from his forehead.

"It was great they were really happy to see me, the town looks different" he nodded. "I ran into Rachelle and Olivia"

"Seriously?"

"Yeah, they're doing great, although I think Rachelle took her and Ethan's break up a little too hard" he shrugged.

"Let's go people!" Becky walked into the kitchen fully dressed. "We have to get going"

"I'll go get dressed" he pecked my lips before going back to my room.

Once he was gone Becky turned to me and whispered. "Remember grab the base and tease the tip-."

"Thanks Becky! But I heard enough earlier" I nodded.

This is going to be a long night.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

642K 14.4K 42
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
331K 13.8K 47
Carla has never had a boyfriend and she hates all the days of the week, especially Tuesdays. She wakes up grumpy every day and believes she's therefo...
2.3M 118K 65
↳ ❝ [ INSANITY ] ❞ ━ yandere alastor x fem! reader β”• 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐑𝐒𝐜𝐑, (y/n) dies and for some strange reason, reincarnates as a ...
258K 6.2K 52
⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯ ΰͺœβ€βž΄ 𝐅𝐄𝐄𝐋𝐒 π‹πˆπŠπ„ .ᐟ ❛ & i need you sometimes, we'll be alright. ❜ IN WHICH; kate martin's crush on the basketball photographer is...