Try Me ✔️

Av Anime_Star_Shipper01

Lucy Heartfilia, the new kid. Natsu Dragneel, the popular kid. She can't stand his arrogant ass. Natsu finds... Mer

Author Note
Chapter 1 - a new begin
Chapter 2 - great
Chapter 3 - I'm still here
Chapter 4 - unlucky for me
Chapter 5 - novel
Chapter 6 - I expected more hostility
Chapter 7 - funny, Natsu
Chapter 8 - the deal
Chapter 9 - meeting his parents
Chapter 10 - crossing the line
Chapter 11 - paired up
Chapter 12 - truth or dare
Chapter 13 - that says something
Chapter 14 - promise
Chapter 15 - or else?
Chapter 16 - a fucking push
Chapter 17 - willing
Chapter 18 - balls
Chapter 19 - you
Chapter 20 - turn off
Chapter 21 - I will do it
Chapter 22 - What? No
Chapter 23 - too cheesy
Chapter 24 - shut up, dragon boy
Chapter 25 - and for the food
Chapter 26 - I recorded that
Chapter 27 - don't need it
Chapter 28 - it's a break
Chapter 29 - save it
Chapter 30 - awesome, handsome...
Chapter 31 - sort of
Chapter 32 - feet fingers
Chapter 33 - us included
Chapter 34 - Happy
Chapter 36 - Ayumi
Chapter 37 - meet up
Chapter 38 - survived
Chapter 39 - avoiding
Chapter 40 - sweet dreams
Epilogue
Thanks everyone❤️
EEEH GUYS!!!

Chapter 35 - get out

3.5K 101 85
Av Anime_Star_Shipper01

THANK YOU GUYS SM FOR THE +IOO VOTES ON THIS BOOK😱😱❤️❤️❤️☺️☺️☺️😃😃😃
____________

~Natsu's POV~

I woke up by someone lickling me. I opened my eyes and first my sight was blurry, but later it adjusted to the light and I saw Happy.

"What's up, lil' bud?" I said, smiling. He meowed.

I nodded, pretending I understand what he says. "I know."

I jumped off my bed and took Happy on my shoulder. I walked downstairs and made some lunch for myself and set some water and cat food for Happy.

I ate my food, but Happy didn't eat his. He only drank his water. "Come on, eat," I said and shoved it to him, but he only walked away from it.

I groaned, how can I feed him? I gave up for a while and ate my food. I picked a fish for me from the freezer.

Happy began to meow repeatedly. I looked at him and then at the fish. Aha!

I gave the fish to him and he immediately began to eat. So Happy likes fish, huh?

I stroked him for a while and then I walked outside. I just walked somewhere, not minding where my feet are going to take me.

I sighed at what I saw. Some men were bullying a girl. I admit I used to be a bully, sort of, but I'm over my phase, I think.

I causally walked to them. The men noticed me and growled. "What are you guys doing?" I asked nonchalantly.

"None of your concern," a man said harshly. The girl looked at me, her face scrunching up more, trying to give me a sign to get help or something.

I know it enough by now. I used to watch Lisanna's moves in school, and believe me, a lot of people pulled that face.

"It is," I said shortly. I saw Gajeel behind them a little further. I smirked and did some signals with my hands.

Gajeel raised his eyebrow a little bit but understood and walked to them quietly.

The men were still eyeing me deadly. "Watch ou—" but before the man could finish he was knock out.

"What the?" a man said and turned around. Gajeel was kicking a man and they tried to attack him. I knocked out the rest of the boys, they let their guards down.

I kneeled to the scared girl. "You okay?"

She nodded, "Thank you, sir,"
she said gratefully. I simply nodded and walked away with Gajeel.

"So... are you doing something?" I asked bored. Gajeel shrugged. "Neh."

Safe to say I noticed some change in Gajeel's behavior. He was always so... notorious and such a rule breaker. He... got kinder in some way.

We both changed.

So we walked and talked about random things. "School is almost over," Gajeel said suddenly. I looked up the sky, now noticing how fast the time went by. "Yeah. Shit, prom," I said.

Prom is almost around the corner.

He nodded. I flashed him a smug smirk. "So you're asking Levy, I assume."

He got a little red, but it didn't go unnoticed by me. "Uhm no, I mean," he gulped before finishing the sentence. "Yeah."

"Nothing to be ashamed of," I said smiling like a idiot. I am absolutely going to ask Lucy. Because of her I actually passed all the tests.

I was lost in thoughts that I bumped against someone. I fell, my hand scraping the floor trying to catch myself. The other person fell too.

I stood up and stretched out my hand. "Sorry, are you okay?" I asked. She accepted my hand and pulled herself up.

"Yes, sorry for bumping into you," she apologized. I laughed awkwardly. "It's fine, I didn't look where I walked either," I said.

The girl I bumped against was a girl my age I think, brown hair and blue eyes. She was stunning I have to admit, but nothing compared to Luce.

"I'm Ayumi," the girl said.

I will never understand the point of a stranger introducing to another. Nonetheless, I still replied. "I'm Natsu," I said, dropping my eyes to her body.

Just because I love Lucy doesn't mean I'm not attracted to other girls. Whatever people say, you can be attracted to someone else while being in a relationship. It's just I want to be with Luce, and that surpasses all my other feelings.

I waved her goodbye and walked away.

I went to a flower shop and bought some jewelry. I'm not the romantic type of person. I just walked to Lucy's house. I knocked and she opened. "Yo," she yawned.

I smiled. "Wanna go to the prom with me?" I said holding up the flowers and a necklace.

"What blunt," she said under her breath. Then she looked at me. "And here I was expecting something romantic, like a fancy restaurant, stargazing, swimming and much more."

My jaw dropped to the ground. She giggled at my reaction. "What's wrong? can't afford that?" she teased.

"If you want that, I'll arrange that," I said, a challenging look on my face. I know Lucy wasn't such a type.

"Because whatever you want, I, as your boyfriend, am going to get it."

"No, it's fine. I was only teasing you." Lucy shrugged.

"Give me a good reason why I should go to the prom with you?"

"Umm...I'm handsome, popular, good...Uh and you're my girlfriend."

She chuckled. "I'll go with you mr. Ego," she said. I gave her a little peck before entering her house.

Luke sat on the counter in the kitchen, reading something on his phone. When he saw me so early with flowers in my hands, he raised his eyebrow defiantly.

"Get out," he said, his voice dark as hell. And the look he gave me... Damn, I thought he liked me.

"Nice to see you too," I greeted, placing the flowers in a vase.

"Get out," he said again, taking a sip from his cup.

Lucy leaned against the kitchen door, a grin on her face. "Luke, be nice," she demanded, her voice sweet but with an underlying threat.

Luke raised his eyebrow at her in return. Seemed like they were talking without sound with each other.

She sighed defeatedly, putting on her shoes and coat.

"Let's get ice cream," she said, coming close to me.

I placed my hand on her waist. "Okay," I said and pulled her into a kiss.

She kissed me back too. I was deepening the kiss by adding tongue action between it, just to annoy Luke. Her hand went to my hair, gripping it softly. That feels incredibly addicting for some reason.

"God damn, Natsu. Get the fuck out. It's morning and I don't need to see my little sister getting tongue fucked," Luke scowled.

Lucy immediately pushed me back, biting her cheek embarrassed.

She was completely flattered, because of me. "I thought you wanna get some ice cream," I said and grabbed her hand, intertwining with mine.

I threw Luke a grin. "See ya."

He ignored me. It's fine, we will get there. We walked to the nearest ice cream shop.

We ordered some ice cream. My flavours were chocolate and strawberry and Lucy's were strawberry and vanille.

"Let's play truth it dare," Lucy said suddenly. "Id goof," I said with my mouth full. I swallowed it and repeated, "Is good."

"You begin."

I nodded, "Dare or dare~" I sang a little. She chose the one I expected, Fucking truth.

"No, it is dare or dare," I said. Why would you even choose truth? It is freakin boring.

She shook her head. "Just begin already," she said. I thought about it, "How many boyfriends did you had?" I asked. I think she already said it once, but I forgot.

"None."

I stared at her wide eyed. Who wouldn't want to date her? Well, their loss.

"Truth or dare?" she said. "Dare of course."

She smirked evilly, I didn't even know she could do that. "Tell Lisanna that you want her."

"HELL NO!! HE HE HE HELLLL NO!!" I screamed. I don't want anything with that leech. "WHY SUCH A DARE TO BEGIN WITH?!"

She shrugged her shoulders, "Dunno, maybe it is interesting. And just do it, it is a dare." I tsked, but eventually picked my phone. "Wait! Why do you have Lisanna's number?"

I smirked. "Do I hear jealousy?" She pouted. "Answer," she demanded. Oh, I love this side of her. "My parents and her parents are friends, so my parents forbade me to delete her number."

She made an 'o' face. She walked over to my seat and looked over my shoulders. She giggled when she saw how I called Lisanna in my contacts, Ugly

Hey.

Natsu😍☺️❤️
Why did you app me?
Did you break up with that bitch?

Yeah, I wanted to say I want you.

I want you too😍😍
Where do we meet?

I was practically gagging. Lucy was just laughing at Lisanna's imagination. I didn't even want to reply.

"Alright, enough, I did the dare. Your turn. Truth or dare."

"Dare." I looked at her shocked. She always says truth, however, I didn't complain. "Uhmm...give me your ice cream."

She rolled her eyes and shoved it to me. "Guzzler."

I ignored her and ate my ice cream. When I was done I picked some vanille ice cream on my spoon. I went with my spoon to Lucy's mouth. She stared st me confused. "Open your mouth. I am going to feed you."

She rolled her eyes but complied. I continued feeding her her ice cream, till it was up. "Truth or dare? This is the last round," Lucy spoke.

I rolled my eyes playfully. "Do you seriously have to ask? Truth of course," I answered.

"Huh?" Lucy said dumbfounded, because I normally say 'dare.' Just this one time I chose 'truth.'

"Alright... what do you like the most about me?" She asked.

"I love everything about you. You're perfect. And your smile is the most beautiful of all," I said honestly. She smiled wide and hugged me. "Thank you. Guess I am going to smile a lot then." Her voice was gentle and soothing my ears.

We stood up, because we were done eating, so what was the point in staying? I walked the door out, holding it open for my girl. She smiled and giggled.

She tapped my shoulder suddenly. I looked at her and she gave me her puppy eyes. "Can you give me a piggy ride?"

"Of course I can. I am your Dragon in shining scales."

"Still cheesy." She jumped on my back. "Where do you want to go, My Princess?" She bit her lip, probably refraining the remark she wanted to throw at me. "Shopping," Lucy said, throwing me a smirk.

NOOOO!!!! Why did she choose shopping out of everything? "Whyyyyy??!!" I cried out. She laughed at my reaction. "I'm going to buy my dress for the coming Prom."

I only nodded and went to the mall. "Just set me down. You can't see what I'm going to wear." I inwardly complained, but still obeyed her orders.

I wanted to walk away, but she stopped me by speaking. "I am going to buy something to your liking. Something red?" she said smiling. I turned around. "Then I am going to give you the best evening you'll ever get on a Prom. Of course, it will not be the best evening you'll ever get, cause the best is when we are going to do it."

Actually no. The best will be when the future is in our benefit. I never thought about the future. And I can't think about one without Lucy in it.

She blushed mad at my remark and soon went in the mall. Not wanting to embarrass herself more. I chuckled and walked to pick Wendy from Chelia.

______________

Fortsätt läs

Du kommer också att gilla

108K 2K 23
edit, disclaimer: ok, this fan-fiction is filled with grammatical errors and terrible sentence structure, so be ready to face my disgusting english...
361K 10.3K 41
Lucy Heartfilla was once a famous singer until her mother died. The only reason she would sing was for her mother as it made her happy. Since she pas...
27.4K 572 29
Hawk tries to admit his feelings to rose but something terrible happens, that leads to hawk and rose to dating each other's enemies. A new villain te...
51K 1.5K 36
Dark as Night Blue as Water Gold as Sun Silver as Moon. The Dragon Riders of Berk and The silver Shape shifters are at war. Preparations begin incl...