One Punch Man scenarios

By Meilin44

Hello everyone, as the title says I am doing OPM scenarios. Various X Reader style! I hope you enjoy! More

Nice Too Meet You
No Longer Single!!
Yes, I'm Mad
Sharing A Bed
Lock The Door!
Thinking About Kids?!
You're baking? Why?
SING ALONG!
I Don't Feel Good:
Holiday Time! Celebrate!
Gifts From Love
Rated R : LEMONS
Rated R : Saitama
Rated R: Genos
Rated R: King
Rated R: Metal Bat
Rated R: Sweet Mask
Rated R: Zombieman
Rated R: Mumen
Rated R: Stinger
Rated R: Lightening Max
Rated R: Garou
V-Day
So Cheesy
Nail Art:
Halloween costumes
Rated R: Sonic
The One Before Him: (Bad)
The One Before Him: (Good)
Note: future of this book
AU: Sprog On The Way
Scam?
Matching Ink
AU: Villians
AU:Preview
AU: Meeting One Of The Big 9

So, We Meet Again

11K 232 69
By Meilin44

I swear the next chapter or the one after will be better. Just trying to move things along to where we all want to be Lol.

Saitama:

Within the time that you have been in Japan, it seemed to be getting easier. You were getting home sick a little and it was so much harder to make new friends then it was when you were a child. It was just slowly getting to you, but you woke up every morning thinking that today, today was going to be great and you would make a friend. This was really the only way you were getting yourself out of bed and to work. Its not to say that you didn't have any work friends. You did; however, they were all married with children all under the age of 5. This only complicated your friendships as they always had something new and exciting to tell you. You on the other hand never really had anything to bring to the conversation, as you had no kids. Nor did you have a boyfriend for that matter. Honestly the only thing you had to really look forward to, were the weekly sales at different supermarkets. Every Thursday the flyers would come out, then you had one goal. Save as much money as humanly possible. This was almost like a game to you. Could you beat last weeks deals? What could you make with the sale items you were able to pick up? Would there be any on the shelves when you entered the store? All this just added a little excitement to your life, which in itself was a little sad. Then again why did it matter? So long as you were happy that's all that really matters. This week there was a sale at a super market you had yet to shop at which only added to your excitement. It was near city Z and you were living in city X for the time being as it was cheap and made it, so you were able to start saving up to move to a better area. It was safe but just not where you had wanted to live. The closer you got to city Z you began to realize that most people had left the area, most likely due to monsters. It seemed that the markets were still up and running with enough people coming around to do their shopping, so it couldn't be all that dangerous. Entering the store, you were quick to head to the produce aisle in hopes to find the ugly produce which were just that. Ugly looking yet perfectly edible, leading most people to not purchase them and those who did got them at over 50% off. Arriving to the sale bin, you noticed a very familiar yellow jump-suited bald man doing his shopping. "You're the hero from before! I'm so glad to see you again!" he blinked looking over at you "oh yeah, you're the girl that didn't run during that one monster attack. You live around here?" with a quick nod you smiled at him "How about yourself? Or are you just here for the sale on beef?" He smiled softly at you before replying "I live in city Z but I'm also here for the sale. It's going to be an easy dinner tonight, everything I need is on sale here." You gently blinked still looking at the hero "I don't find any of it too easy, I've bought a cook book, but I always end up making something from home, but replacing a few ingredients here and there." The bald hero seemed to need a moment before speaking. "I think my friend and I will have enough food for an extra mouth. Your welcome to come over" Now normally you wouldn't take up such an offer, but he was a hero, so it had to be safe right? "I would love to, I'm [Name]" "Saitama"

Genos:

The ramen shop had been pretty busy lately meaning you were getting a lot of hours that were all over the map. Some days you even worked 12 hours due to being too short during certain rushes. This didn't bother you for the most part as that meant you were getting lots of tips. While the money was great the people were better. Someone had written a review online about the ramen shop which brought enthusiastic customers. The big downside to all of this was you had no social life at the moment. When your shift this night was over you put on your jacket and started to head home. The walk very quickly took a turn for the worst as someone put a gun to your back. "Scream and I shot. Your gonna go where I tell ya and ya gonna shut up" the raspy deep voice said from behind your ear. You slowly nodded feeling your heart pounding in your chest as your mind went a mile a minute trying to plan away out of this. He clearly didnt want your money and what he did want you didnt want to give. Gun at your back and life on the line, luck didnt give you anyway out. You kept looking around with your eyes as the man guided you from behind. The area was getting darker and away from sight of other human life. Panic was setting in like crazy which might have saved your life. "It would seem she does not wish to be here. I would leave the girl should you not want to deal with me" you knew that voice. After serving him that day, you had seen his face on tv and a few magazines. Demon Cyborg, S-Class hero. You knew that you were going to be fine now that he was here. The man half looked at the hero still cockily smirking as if he even stood a chance. You didn't need to wait for some unknow cue you just quickly punched the man and ducked leaving Demon Cyborg plenty of openings to capture this bad guy. Demon Cyborg used his super human speed to snatch the gun from the man and crush it in his robotic hand. The creep now started to see just how outmatched he was and stupidly still tried to fight. Demon Cyborg dropped the crushed gun and aimed his open palm at the villain in question as a bright yellow blast came out of his hand. The man now on the ground you ran over to the S-Class hero and hugged him tightly still shaking. "Are you alright? I had been scanning the area and noticed someone's heart rate and adrenaline was increasing. I was concerned that it might have been someone having a heart attack. It would seem that I had been incorrect but fortunate to have been able to spot this situation, as it was not on my normal path home." You gently looked up at him with a few tears running down the side of your face "I was really scared. Thank you so much. You've helped me twice already. Once with the noodles on the floor and now this. I'm so lucky that your always around when I need a hand. I'm [Name], in case you have forgotten from our last meeting." "I have not, my name is Genos, please call me by that name and not my hero one as I am told it is less personal that way." Gently wiping your tears away, you smiled at him nodding "Ok, thank you Genos." The robotic blonde nodded his head "I shall walk you home. After the events that have taken place I do not wish for you to be on your own while it is only getting darker."

Sonic:

Having returned from the city with the items you needed to stock up on for during the colder months, you kept feeling as though someone had been following you since entering the woods. Keeping your guard up as you took the long way, just seeing if whoever was actually following you or just taking the same path. It was clear you had someone on your tail. The closer to your home the slower you got. As you sniffed the air, it was clear to you who had been stalking you "Have you come to pay me back?" You called out as the man from the waterfall appeared holding a large basket in his arms that was full of both canned and fresh foods. "How did you know I was following you?" He asked curious knowing that he had not made a single sound as he followed you. "I could smell you, that's also how I found you the first time when you stole my vegetables." Sonic seemed to look you over more. "I'm part fox demon. Like any demon my scent is stronger than humans." The man nodded "That's why you live out here. So, during attacks you don't get targeted." He said easily piecing everything together easily, making you smile "I am [Name], it's a pleasure to meet you. I'm sorry, our first encounter wasn't very pleasant, and we never introduced ourselves." The slim man nodded "I am Speed-o'-Sound Sonic." "That is a very long name. Should I call you triple S?" He smirked as you both continued to walk to your home. "Everyone calls me Sonic, I'm from a ninja village." He explained while you both entered your home. Placing the items, you had bought on the dining room table, Sonic copied your actions with the basket he had brought you. "This should be enough to pay you back for what I took." Curiosity had gotten the better of you, peaking into the basket it was clear he had more than paid you back with the amount and quality of the items. "This will be perfect. I hear this winter will be brutally cold in the forest." Sonic nodded in agreement "You might need more firewood. I could help out; I practice on a lot of logs but once I've broken them into pieces, they're not very useful for me. I only build small fires. Most of it goes unused." You smiled softly at him "I would really appreciate that. In return you're welcome to stay here while you train. I'll get you a spare key." "No need, have you forgotten already? I am a ninja; I can let myself in." You paused for a moment "Have you already gotten in on your own before?" There was a long pause before he spoke again "I really should get back to training. Till next time [Name]." With that he vanished in the blink of an eye. "His been in here before....."

King:

Finishing the first day as a hero you actually were fairly disappointed that nothing had happened. Not that you wanted to wish monster attacks on the cities but, you had been looking forward to proving yourself as a hero. As you walked along feeling the disappointment dampening your first day. You decided to go to your favourite otaku store and see if there was anything you needed for your collection or maybe even a new game to play. It wasn't like your day could get any worst from checking out the store, right? As you looked around there was plenty of items you wanted but didn't need leaving you with a decision. Leave empty handed or spend the 200$ you had saved and get a few things. Needless to say, you were out 200$. But, come on! They were rare collector items. How could anyone expect you to walk away from that on a bad day? Your self restraint wasn't that powerful. You could skip out on fast food. You could skip out on eating sweets. You could even walk away from a designer brand 60% sale. But your weakness for video games and otaku memorabilia was far too strong to over come. Bags in your hand you started heading home feeling better about how your day was ending. A loud blast quickly caught your attention. A powerful centaur monster was running about, each step he took broke more of the pavement. He didn't plan on letting every human in the area leave, he was planning a hostage situation. 'I knew horses were smart, but this is dangerously intelligent. No hero in their right mind would try to attack. I'm sure I can take it down but how do I do it safely?' You pondered trying to see if an opening was available. 'Wait? Is that the famous King's engine?' standing not too far from you was the S-Class hero King himself. 'His got to be trying to figure this as well. His the strongest man alive, I guess even he needs to have a plan before attacking.' The centaur turned it's full attention to King. The man didn't move which gave you enough time to get a running start and jump onto the creature's back, in turn distracting it even more. Grabbing hold of what little mane you could gave you enough to stay on it's back while the others ran to safety. The rest of the battle went by too quickly for you to even remember it. One moment you're on it's back and the next it's on the ground in a pool of it's own blood. Allowing everything to sink in gave King time to come by your side holding the bags you at one point were holding. "You dropped these." He informed you trying to keep things short. Taking them from the scared man made your stomach start to turn. "I actually fought a monster." It was all sinking in causing your body to go out of shock, allowing your nerves to kick in and get the best of you. "Are you alright? Do you need a hospital?" "No, I'll be fine. This is the first time I have actually fought a monster. My nerves are shot to hell." King nodded softly before taking something out of his sweater pocket "Play this for a bit. It will take your mind off of what just happened so your nerves can settle." Glancing down at the Gameboy he handed you, caused a joyful scream "I love this game! I haven't played it in years!"

Metal Bat:

On this early weekday morning you sighed to yourself watching all the people walking past your place of work. Some days were better then others and today just seemed like it was going to be very boring. You worked at a fancier loose leaf tea shop. Your company made their own unique blends of tea. Your job was to keep the store clean and help customers. The only problem was that you haven't seen a single customer since the store opened. You were allowed as many free teas as you wanted during your shift but even that got pretty old. Everything was clean, in its place, filled up and you were even making samples to try and get people in. Hearing the door's bell, you turned to greet whoever just entered, but instead you just blinked. It was the pompadour guy from a few months ago and a young girl, who you assumed was the sister he spoke of. "Oh nii-san look!" The child exclaimed happily as she rushed over to a pink holographic mug with a silver unicorn profile. Your company was trying to get in on the late trends it would seem. "Those mugs are great as they come with lids. It keeps the tea warm and better steeps it" you explained from behind the counter. The little girl smiled up at you "do you have any teas that are unicorn themed?" Thinking for a moment you gently shook your head. "However, we do have a really nice tea called cotton candy, its herbal with little pieces of actual cotton candy in it. Its one of my favourites." You explained before noticing the girl look up at her brother without a word he nodded "ok one bag of that". You gently smirked at him "we go by weight here. 25 grams is normally enough for about 3 teas or so. We are having a promotion going where if you buy a mug and a tea tin you get up to 100 grams of free tea." You gently took out a rose gold holographic tin. Again, your company trying to get in on some trends. Next to the tin you placed the unicorn mug and pulled out the cotton candy tea for them to see and smell. "Please nii-san?" The child asked. Bat boy sighed "fine Zenko we can get that. Anything else in here you would like?" She started looking around giving you and the hero some time to look at each other. "Wait your that girl. Gave me attitude about where to find the clock" you smirked more "so did you find it nii-san?" He glared but nodded "thanks" he mumbled under his breath. Zenko looked up at him "introduce yourself. Its rude not to". "Im [Name]" "Metal Bat" Zenko happily went back to looking around the store now that you two had a proper introduction. "How about you bat boy? Any teas tickle your fancy?" you asked him as he rolled his eyes. "Something refreshing, can be hot or cold, herbal, no caffeine and something unique about it." Metal Bat said with a smirk thinking that he had stumped you. Without even blinking you boredly rested your elbow on the counter and your chin in your hand. "Magic Potion. It's a fruity tea both enjoyable hot or cold, naturally non-caffeinated, it is marked as an herbal tea and changes colours from blue to purple based on it's ph level thanks to the butterfly pea flower." He was floored by your quick response before chuckling "Ok, well that. 50g's and the other stuff you suggested then we're out of here [Name]." After paying the siblings left the store. "Your right nii-san, she is pretty. I hope our teas taste good." Metal Bat smirked more and swung his bat behind his back "Told you. I'm sure they will be."

Zombieman:

You never learned, here you were again locked out of your house because you heard your cat outside. The wind had shut your door and now it was stuck. Luckily your garage side door was open, you just couldn't get into the house. Getting your helmet on and putting on the black boots you left in there, you opened the large garage door and rode off on your motorcycle. You knew the one friend you had gone to last time was out of town and the closest friend other then her was too far to walk to. It was a really clear and beautiful night for a change, it made this bad situation more relaxing. Sadly, that didn't last long, coming up to a stop sign you could see a humanoid monster running past you with intense speed. Behind the monster was the hero you had met up with last time. "Zombie get on!" You called. He looked at you for a moment then in the direction of the monster "follow it, don't worry about speeding, you're with me." You nodded as he got on and held on as you started up. The monster might have been fast, but you were catching up. "Move in closer" Zombieman ordered, to which you replied with a simple nod. The monster seemed to notice you moving in, in response it threw it's arm out to try and hit you. Its attempt failed as the hero now standing on the back of your motorcycle took one good swing of his axe, cutting off the limb. The creature screamed and turned around in order to attack the both of you. "Keep going!" Zombieman ordered like he had a plan. You reluctantly did as you were told. The humanoid monster was about to spit a blast of energy from it's mouth. The blast never left its mouth as the hero threw one of his axes right between it's eyes, taking his second axe he cut off the monster's head. During all of this you were slowing down before turning around to meet back up with Zombieman. "Is it dead?" You asked nervous about being near it. He smiled at you softly "yes, its dead. Thank you for your help. I wouldn't have figured the girl that locked herself out of the house and thought I was someone out to get you because of a scary movie." He chuckled lightly causing you to blush. "My nerves were on edge ok?" He kept smiling at you "why are you out at this time of night again?" You really didn't want to explain this to him "I got locked out of the house again and had to go to a friend's house to get one of my many spare keys." He just gave you a blank stare not sure what to say. "It happens a lot. I'm just forgetful and unlucky." "Maybe you should wear a bracelet or necklace with your house key attached to it at all times?" You kept blushing as you looked at him "It...it doesn't work well. Trust me." The zombie nodded his head and took out a cigarette before lighting it up and taking a drag. "I suppose I shouldn't keep you out all night. You'll need to get some rest." You smiled at him "You're such a good guy. I'm [Name], thank you for helping me last time." He smiled back "Thanks for helping me out this time. Now head out and get home soon." You nodded and soon rode off.

Sweet Mask:

Sniffing the air with a satisfied sigh, you happily started to display the items that you had baked off at all hours of the morning. Your boss had needed someone to take the 2am shift as the regular baker had fallen ill. You had worked at this bakery for over 5 years now, giving you more experience then most while also training on every shift and section in the bakery. Decorating was your favourite part followed by making the batters. You weren't sure if you wanted to do this for the rest of your life, but you were enjoying your time so as of this moment you weren't worrying about it. Once everything was in the display case you started to make yourself a coffee to try and stay awake long enough to finish the shift, then head home. You were surprised to hear the front bell ding. The bakery wasn't open yet and only one other person had come in to start their work day. 'Did that idiot forget to lock the door behind him again? I'm tired out of my mind. Can't I even get a break?' Quickly putting on a happy smile you turned to face the customer, it was very routine to act happy and full of energy even if your body was screaming to sit down. People didn't want to be served by a grump, meaning learning to act was key to working any customer service job. "Good morning and welcome to Baking Heroes, my name is [Name]. How can I help you today?" "Ive never heard of this place before. Figured i would drop in. Its very cozy." The Hero Association's spoke's person said with a light smirk on his face. "What are you known for?" You were pretty speechless. This was the second time you have seen Sweet Mask and this time you couldn't do much because you were working. This wasn't fair, your boss would fire you if you asked for a picture with the top A-Class hero, but you really wanted one. "Well we're really known for our cakes but If your looking for something smaller and more breakfast related we have 'Hero breakfast'. Its a Vol Au Vent that we fill with scrambled egg, bacon and ricotta cheese." You explained as he gently rose an eyebrow. "In a bakery?" You gave a small nod "I know its weird, but they are really good. Vol Au Vent is French for fly in the wind. That's how flaky the pastry is but its a neutral flavour, so it can be savoury or sweet. I prefer a fruit tart myself with a white mocha." You said trying to help him decide what would suit his taste best. "I'll go with your suggestion of the fruit tart. Might be just enough to get me started on my long day." You nodded and happily started getting everything for him. "I believe I've seen you before. Mmmmmm. Ah I remember you're the girl who took those photos. They were really well done for a phone camera." He said still smirking which caused you to blush. "Thank you. My father is a photographer, no one famous but he has a lot of awards. Kinda thought that's what I wanted to do with my life but-"you heard the sound of his mocha finishing before handing it to him. "But?" He inquired as he gently took the drink from your hand. "I started working here and I'm enjoying it. Really don't know what I want to do with my life." You said with a shrug and handed him the tart in a bag. He smirked "well your very talented. I hope to be seeing more of you around." He said and left the store leaving you speechless and fangirling just a little.

Mumen Rider:

You had learned a very valuable lesson the last time you rode your bike and that was to never ride a bike again. You sold your bike and with the money you received you choose to get some roller blades. They were easier to bring around, simple to take on and off. Plus, in all honesty you preferred them over the bike anyways. You just didn't know it until someone tried to steal your bike and you decided to try something different. The city wasn't the best place to roller blade nor were the woods. However, the parks were made for that sort of thing. Now you had to go a city over in order to get to the quiet park but that was fine. This park was full of just the most beautiful flowers, there was always some kind of wildlife and almost no kids. What more in a park could you ask for? You were taking it slow today, stopping to take a few pictures. Really just having a self health day as you planned on doing your nails and putting on a face mask before hopping into a hot bath, after enjoying the outdoors. Skating along doing a few jumps and just getting braver with your new activity. You noticed a skate park across the street. As you had never gone this direction or this far in the area you were clueless about there even being such a park near by. To be fair, you actually didn't do any research to find out if there was such a possibility in the area. As you made your way over to the stake park you noticed the bicycle hero from before. He was teaching a few kids about bike safety and why helmets were important. Keeping your distance, you happily watched the hero interacting with the young children. They seemed to be paying close attention and were soon doing some bicycle training and routines just getting use to riding around so many people around. The hero smiled happily watching and helping when needed. It warmed your heart to see a hero still so grounded. The ones you saw on tv were so full of themselves that unless they were getting something out of it they simply didn't have enough time. Slowly one by one each child thanked the hero before heading home with the parents. Once he was alone you skated over to him only to fall on your ass "ouch" you whined as he walked over to you. "And that's why you wear a helmet, but you might need a little more padding." You giggled and nodded "I agree but I'm learning so that's a plus." The hero smiled happily and looked you in the eyes. "So, no bike today?" You blushed softly thinking about how he had helped you out after you had forgotten to lock up your bike. "No, I sold it. It's too hard to bring it with me plus I truly like roller blades more then a bike." He smiled more "It's not for everyone but I'm really glad that you have found something you love to do." This man was just so positive that you couldn't help but smile around him. "I'm [Name], I never caught the name of my hero." "Oh, sorry about that, I'm Mumen Rider. It's really nice to meet you." "It's a pleasure meeting you too."

Stinger:

Sitting on a bench trying to catch your breath you smiled down at the 3 large dogs you had just been running with. They were all well behaved and worked together so running was actually very easy with this group. Tuesday's group of dogs was a nightmare, the extra pay to try and reinforce their owner's training was not worth it. You took this group of large dogs on a run around noon every Thursday. Their large breeds made a basic walk not reasonable as it would be a few hours to settle them down and drain all that energy. Today happened to be a hot day meaning you would need more breaks then the dogs. The great dane Molly placed her head on your lap looking you deeply in the eyes wanting to get back to the walk. "I know Molly but its too hot for me to try and keep up with you. I need a break sweetheart." "Those dogs really sprouted over night, didn't they?" That lame joke was brought to you by the black-haired man from a few days ago. "That's either the best or worst pick up line I have ever heard. How did you come up with it?" You said sarcastically but with a smile planted on your face. He chuckled nervously "Wasn't suppose to be a pick up line. Just an ice breaker. I'm Stinger" the hero held out his free hand for you to shake. "You don't want to be touching my hands right now. Covered in dog drool." You explained when you refused to shake his hand. "I'm [Name]. Are you looking for a dog walker?" You offered and took out a business card for him which he politely declined "No dog." Putting the card away he sat next to you. "You work for a company or for yourself?" As you were about to answer one of the dogs tried to get on your lap "no, sit on him not me" you giggled as Stinger was now face to face with the Saint Bernard who started licking his face causing you to start laughing. Stinger wasn't a bad sport about it, but he did try to move the large face away from his own. "Yeah yeah you're a good boy." He chuckled which only lead to the other two dogs to try and get some affection from him. "I run my own business with two of my friends working for me. You're an A-Class hero, right? Stingray? Stingy? Oh, I remember now Stinger! I saw the end of that tv special they made about you." Finally getting the dogs to calm down he smirked at that. "Really?" You nodded happily "Yeah, you often team up with Smileman, Bluefire and Lightening Max right?" Stinger now getting an ego boost only smirked more and was trying to play it cool as he leaned back more and rubbed his finger under his nose a few times. "Yeah I tend to take the lead on most monster attacks." You were about to speak before a small scream of surprise escaped your lips as the dogs forced you out of your sitting position. "I better get going. Clearly, they're not tired out yet. It was really nice talking to you." You said trying to hold the dogs back long enough to say your goodbyes. You gasped as the dogs pretty much started to drag you away. "Hey whats your name?!" "[Name]!"

Lightening Max:

A month had gone by since your scrub's top was ruined by chili cheese fries. you decided that after going through and throwing out the stained and ripped scrubs, that you needed a few new ones. They weren't too expensive to replace but it was a pain in the ass to do so when you needed to get 10 tops and bottoms. Normally you went for more fun and character ones but this time you were going to be looking for a few solid coloured ones. You went to the same shop that you always went to as they had the most varieties of scrubs. Keeping in mind that you mainly wanted solid colours it was still very hard to turn away from your favourite Disney characters and a few really silly ones. You enjoyed them, and it did to a point brighten up the resident's day, so how could you not at least grab a couple of fun scrubs? The shopping trip just for your scrubs took a good hour and a half but well worth it. Sadly, your home washer was broken so you headed to the laundromat. You never really felt that you had time off. You were always busy it would seem either working, cleaning, taking care of things at home or even just working out your body so you were still fit enough to do your job. As you were heading to the laundromat you heard a familiar voice. It was the chili cheese fry blonde man with the lighting bolt on his cheek. He had been running before he noticed you as well then stopped as if he was trying to figure something out. "Hey, I've seen you before" he said started thinking as his eyes widened more "You're! I'm still so sorry. I really am" you giggled a little and nodded for him to follow you "I told you before that it's fine. In fact, it made me have to go through my scrubs so to a point I should be thanking you." His blue eyes softened as you spoke "Still it really sucks that it happened" he said as he scratched the back of his neck. It seemed this hyper guy really calmed down near you yet still staid true to who he was. "A lot worst could have happened to me, such as food poisoning. It's all about perspective. You're a hero if I am correct so you should know what I'm talking about" He blinked looking at you "you follow hero stuff?" You nodded as the two of you entered the laundromat together "To be fair its not hard to tell who's a hero based on how they are normally dressed. I hate to tell you that I don't know anything about one individual hero" he slightly frowned at that "well I'm Lightening Max, I normally work with my best friend Stinger. Other then when I got my food all over you. He was off running a few errands. I had just finished playing some basketball with a few other heroes and civilians. I was starving and wanted to treat myself. It would seem you got my treat. Just not in a good way" he said with a nervous smile. You happily returned the smile "I'm [Name]. I had been working and had a late lunch" Lightening Max seemed to feel even worst hearing this. You kept smiling at him softly "you've got a good heart dont you?" He smiled back and blushed softly "man your embarrassing me" "well I guess you can call it pay back?" You giggled happily as he seemed to get even more flustered, in turn only amused you even more.

Garou:

Groaning as you were leaving your grandfather's dojo he happily called to you from the door. "Why don't you come back tomorrow [Name]? I think that you are making great progress. You could even be as good as myself if you really devoted yourself." Knowing that he was unable to fully see your facial expressions from your current distance you gave a fake smile "Maybe but gramp's I do have a job that requires most of my time. Got to pay the bills, somehow right?" He happily chuckled at that "Of course my dear. Make sure to come back soon." You waved goodbye as you turned and kept heading down the large staircase. You didn't want to learn any martial arts. Your grandfather had taught you many years ago but now you felt that it was pointless. You didn't plan on becoming the head of his dojo when he steps down, you really stopped finding it challenging and you didn't have the patience for it. Not to mention how far away it was from the city. You liked going out whenever you felt like it, being able to quickly grab something if you ran out or had a craving. His dojo made that nearly impossible, plus you had to worry about the expenses of running and paying property taxes. Which to a point is why you assumed he became a hero. Not the life you wanted. Keeping your thoughts from ruining your day it was clear that you would need a distraction. Seemingly too perfect to be a coincidence Garou was walking about as if he had done something he was proud of. Sighing threw your nose you headed over to him. "What did you do this time human monster?" Garou looked over his shoulder at you smirking more. "Wouldn't you like to know? I have things to do so get out of the way." Was this man for real? Was he really trying to piss you off by mocking you? "Really then a meal on me is off the table then." "Don't treat me like a starving stray dog. Food won't entice me." The Hero Hunter stated with a low growl in his throat. "I never said that you were. Most people enjoy a free meal that's just a fact of life. I'm not here to cause any trouble, unlike you." You said as you finally were standing next to him and made a face. "God you smell, you've been fighting or something. Come on, you can use my shower. Oh, and I'm [Name] by the way." Garou glared but started to follow you keeping his guard up. His normal untrusting nature eased up slightly when he was near you. After the shower and change of clothes at your place the two of you sat for lunch. "Seriously how do you know my name?" Garou asked with a mouthful of food. "Gross. Well my grandfather still speaks very highly of you. I trust grandpa Bang's judgement. Plus, your really not that hard to pick out of a crowd once you know what to look for." Garou didn't respond like he was trying to decide what to do next giving enough silence to hear the drier g off. "I'll get your clothes. Also, Gramp's doesn't know that I've seen you. I figured it was best to leave that stone where it lies. What happened was between you two." After gathering his now clean laundry, you returned to the dining room only to find him missing. "He'll be back, I have his clothes."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

26.9K 1.9K 48
๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐Ÿ๐ง๐ ๐›๐จ๐จ๐ค ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐ฌ๐ก๐จ๐ซ๐ญ ๐ฌ๐ญ๐จ๐ซ๐ข๐ž๐ฌ ๐š๐›๐จ๐ฎ๐ญ ๐จ๐ฅ๐ข๐ฏ๐ข๐š ๐ซ๐จ๐๐ซ๐ข๐ ๐จ ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ฒ/๐ง'๐ฌ ๐ฆ๐ž๐ž๐ญ-๐œ๐ฎ๐ญ๐ž๐ฌ/๐ฅ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž ๐ฌ๐ญ๐จ๐ซ๐ข๏ฟฝ...
208K 10.5K 90
Being flat broke is hard. To overcome these hardships sometimes take extreme measures, such as choosing to become a manager for the worst team in Blu...
229K 35.6K 93
แ€•แ€ผแ€”แ€บแ€žแ€ฐแ€™แ€›แ€พแ€ญแ€แ€ฑแ€ฌแ€ทแ€˜แ€ฐแ€ธแ€†แ€ญแ€ฏแ€œแ€ญแ€ฏแ€ท แ€šแ€ฐแ€•แ€ผแ€”แ€บแ€œแ€ญแ€ฏแ€€แ€บแ€•แ€ผแ€ฎ แ€Ÿแ€ฎแ€ธแ€Ÿแ€ฎแ€ธ แ€–แ€แ€บแ€•แ€ฑแ€ธแ€€แ€ผแ€•แ€ซแ€ฅแ€ฎแ€ธ