One Punch Man scenarios

Autorstwa Meilin44

Hello everyone, as the title says I am doing OPM scenarios. Various X Reader style! I hope you enjoy! Więcej

So, We Meet Again
No Longer Single!!
Yes, I'm Mad
Sharing A Bed
Lock The Door!
Thinking About Kids?!
You're baking? Why?
SING ALONG!
I Don't Feel Good:
Holiday Time! Celebrate!
Gifts From Love
Rated R : LEMONS
Rated R : Saitama
Rated R: Genos
Rated R: King
Rated R: Metal Bat
Rated R: Sweet Mask
Rated R: Zombieman
Rated R: Mumen
Rated R: Stinger
Rated R: Lightening Max
Rated R: Garou
V-Day
So Cheesy
Nail Art:
Halloween costumes
Rated R: Sonic
The One Before Him: (Bad)
The One Before Him: (Good)
Note: future of this book
AU: Sprog On The Way
Scam?
Matching Ink
AU: Villians
AU:Preview
AU: Meeting One Of The Big 9

Nice Too Meet You

26.5K 294 85
Autorstwa Meilin44

Hey guys just a quick note. I'm horrible at starting well any storyline never mind 10 different ones. Hopefully you understand and enjoy.

Saitama:

Japan was a big new place to you, it was something that you had always dreamed of doing but now. Now you were finally here and hopefully for good. You had moved from the only country you had ever known to come here. Yes, you had left everything behind but then again, it's not like you wanted your old self to be known. You just wanted to start fresh, it's not to say that you had a bad reputation back home just people still saw you the way you were when you had been in school. That was hopefully all behind you now. You walked down the aisle in the small store hoping to find what you needed but there was so much that you haven't seen or heard of before that it made it a little hard to shop. You weren't a very picky eater, but you also didn't know what some of it tasted like which meant that you wouldn't know how to pair it properly or maybe you wouldn't cook it correctly meaning you would either not enjoy the meal or have to toss it out if you ruined it. As you shopped you happily found the vegetables that were on sale giving you some relief knowing that if you messed up your meal that throwing it out wasn't going to put a huge dent in your wallet. After you paid you started to head home only to hear a loud crash as a car had been tossed into a building. You quickly moved away noticing a mutant monster man that was part bear, part human and part well you honestly couldn't tell what it was. This monster started to cause a lot of destruction in the area. People were running, screaming, pushing and it was just chaotic. As everyone was running one man in a yellow jumpsuit walked up to the monster boredly "hey, stop this. I'm trying to shop" the monster laughed punching the bald man to no avail. You were just in shock not knowing where to go but at the same time this man clearly was strong, you had to see how this battle was going down. The hero looking man hit the monster with such force that it exploded with just one punch. You ran over to him "that was amazing! Thank you! You're my hero!" the bald man looked over at you confused and a little shocked, but he still seemed bored "hey, yeah. No problem. See ya" he said walking off leaving you more in shock. This wasn't what you had expected when you moved to Japan but it was amazing, and you loved it.

Genos:

You sighed to yourself as you were waitressing at a ramen shop. It wasn't a huge place, but it was nice, very clean as you were a neat freak at work. You had your food safety certification and you planed on making sure that the standers were held. At home was a different story all together. Everything was clean and washed but it wasn't neat and tidy as you were too tired after you shifts to keep things neat. You started cleaning a table and noticed the very small tip that was left 'oh come on I worked my ass off for your stupid over complicated order and this is my tip?!' you thought pretty unhappy with this. Once the dishes were in the washing area you washed your hands then headed to serve your next guests who seated themselves. You put on a very happy face and walked up to them "Hello, welcome to the Ramen Shop, my name is [name] I will be your waitress today what can I start you with?" You asked as you served the two men in front of you. The bald man boredly started looking at his menu "just some water is fine for now" the blonde with amazing black and gold eyes looked up at you with a serious look "yes, I too will start off with water, thank you" You nodded and walked off with a smile still on your face as you got their waters then served it to them. They placed their orders and you brought it to the cook. So far it was just another costumer to make happy and send on their way. You got their food and went to serve it to them. You were unaware of the noodles that some kid had tossed on the floor. You stepped right onto the noodles and started to fall backwards with the two bowls full of hot noodles and broth. You closed your eyes expecting to feel the heat on yourself, but it never came, and you never hit the ground. You opened your eyes to be met with those black and gold ones. "are you alright?" He asked smoothly as he made sure you were back on your feet. He had even managed to save the food that you had been carrying. "yes, I'm fine. Thank you" he gently placed the tray of food on his table where he and his bald friend took their food before he handed back the tray. "the meal is on me. Thank you again" You said and went to clean up the noodles the child had tossed on the floor. When they left you happily cleaned up and noticed the large tip that they had left you 'I guess today is my lucky day'

Sonic:

Living in the forest was nice and peaceful. You didn't have the monster attacks that the cities were known for, you lived close enough to city Y so when you needed to buy a few items you could. You were mainly self reliant, having a very large garden, catching your own meats and you lived by the waterfall. As you headed into your garden you noticed a few more weeds then you would like, pulling them by the roots wasn't helping. "It looks like I needed to go into the city to get some weed killer...wait I'm missing a full tomato plant and some carrots have been pulled. Animals can't do that." You started sniffing around the missing vegetables then followed the scent trail, leading you up to the near by waterfall. Getting closer you noticed a small campfire with your missing vegetables mixed in a pot with that smelt like wild boar. "someone is making a soup with my garden. That's so rude." You frowned, looking around for the culprit who dared steal from your privet garden. Noticing a gap within the water's falling pattern you headed that way. The sight that welcomed you turned your face redder than one of your tomatoes. "AAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" you screamed first, causing the male in the falls to scream as well "AHHH!!!!". Turning around not to see more then you already have. The male quickly dressed, appearing in front of you "spying on a ninja? You're not very good at it." He smirked as you kept blushing "I wasn't spying on you! You stole from me, so I came to either take them back or have you pay for them!" The man tilted his head "what are you talking about? You're missing a few details." You frowned more almost pouting. "You stole my vegetables. I need them for the winter, I put a lot of care into growing them. You at least owe me 50$ and that's being lenient." Sonic silently heard you out, taking it all in. "Fine, I'll pay you back within the month. I give you my word. For now, would you at least like some of the stew I've made?" You shook your head turning to leave "No. You best pay up within the month." You said heading home.

King:

You had just finished the hero exams and were waiting on their ruling. You were very confident in yourself, hell you even knew how you were going to try and hint to your hero name that you have always wanted. Sadly, that wouldn't matter if you didn't pass. Your hero name wouldn't matter. 'Need to think of something other then the exams. Oh! Right the convention. I still need to make the top and get the dye' you thought to yourself before you were given your results. After a few deep breaths, you opened it and gasped happily. You were an A class hero! This was great, since hearing about this association a few years ago, you started training your mind and body, in order to handle monster that might cross your path. You didn't have a six pack by any means since you wanted to stay feminine, but still be able to kick ass which you had managed. "time to work on my hero costume" you said happily. As you started to leave all you could hear were bitter voices of other women who hadn't made it. It wasn't your problem and you didn't want to deal with any female heroes who would make you and the other hard-working ones look bad. You quickly headed to the fabric store and got as much as you could of the fabrics that you wanted and needed. Feeling good and like you couldn't have a better day you made your way to the game store. As you were in you started looking for a certain figure for your collection. Once it was within your sight, a much taller man who seemed very nervous picked one of the figures up. "isn't she the best character? She's honestly the strongest character in the game" the man with 3 scars over his eye looked down at you "yeah, she's my favourite character" you smiled at the man "you a big gamer?" he nodded his head "yeah, I've been in a few tournaments when I was younger" you smiled happily at that "oh wow that's awesome, I'm not good enough to conceder entering" he had a ghost of a smile on his face "just a little practice and knowing some tricks makes a big difference" he looked down at his watch which you took notice "running late? I'll see you around" you said and went to pay for you item before you left still pumped and proud of yourself

Metal Bat:

You were from a higher-class family, you weren't rich, but you also never had to worry about money and if you wanted something you normally didn't deprive yourself of it. You weren't a brat or overly spoiled but that's because you didn't really want much. You were happy with how life was and how things were going so why bother wasting money and space on items that brought you no joy? Your parents were from England, but you were born and raised in Japan since your father's job at one point had him moving around a lot. Before your birth your father had changed company's in order to stop the continual moving around. You were out at the mall just getting a few items that you wanted but convinced yourself that you needed. Leaving your favourite clothing store, you noticed a guy around your age and you just smirked to yourself shaking your head. He had a full out greaser like pompadour on his head. It suited him, but it just wasn't something that you had expected to see in this day and age on someone so young. He carried a baseball bat and he kept it over his shoulder as he looked around. Implying that he had lost and was in the process of finding something or someone. He walked up to you "hey, I'm looking for that store" he said pointing at the bag that was in your hand. You looked down at it then back at him "that's nice" you said raising an eyebrow being well a bitch. He walked through the mall like he owned the place, so he had it coming. In your mind that is. He glared at you "you mind telling me where it is? My sister wants a hello kitty alarm clock but the only place I know that would sell it is that store" you smiled softly before nodded your head telling him how to get to the store, since it was for his sister after all. "thanks. Left after the escalator, right?" You nodded your head "that is correct. I hope you find what your looking for" You said and started to walk off not noticing him watching you a little longer before he headed off to find that store. 'he looks like a troublemaker, but he is going to get his sister something, so he can't be all that bad. I'll have to keep my eye out for him' you though to yourself as a smirk started to form on your lips

Zombieman:

'Great, just great! The one time I choose to leave the house at night and this happens' you thought to yourself as you tried finding the spare key to your house. After hearing a noise and going to check it out only to find out that it was a cat. Now you were outside, cold, in your let's face it old but comfortable ripped up sleepwear and now locked out. You tipped toed around trying to keep your bare feet off the cold ground still looking for that spare key that you honestly forgot where it had been hidden. 'I'll have to go to a friend's place for the night and check again in the morning when there's some light. This is just ridiculous and so so so cold!!' You thought as your arms wrapped around yourself to try and stay warm. The wind started to pick up just making things even colder. During your walk, you soon heard someone coming up behind you. This was just like all those horror movies you had watched earlier in the day when it was still light out. 'I'm going to die. I'm going to die. I'm going to die!' you thought starting to pick up the pace wanting to keep as much distance between you and whoever was behind you. Looking back wasn't an option at the moment. You just wanted to get to safety even if that meant the police station or a mall, gas station, anything where there were people. Starting to turn a corner you heard the person's voice from behind ask "why are you barefoot?" now you had to look and see who it was. The voice sounded like one you had heard before you just couldn't place where. Continuing walking and holding yourself, you turned your head to see who was speaking only to stop in your tracks. "You're that S class hero!! I'm not going to die!!" He looked alarmed and held his axe at the ready "what's going on? Are you in danger?" now blushing you responded feeling like an idiot "no, I though you were some bad guy trying to kill me. I was watching some horror movies then got locked out of the house. It's a long story" he gently held his axe at his side now "and where are you heading? I'll make sure you get there safely." After thanking him the two of you walked to your friend's place. Once you got inside the hero left to continue his patrol. 'Maybe I should leave the house at night more often' you thought smiling to yourself.

Sweet Mask:

You were walking down the street holding a full cup from Starbucks, as you loved to go there and treat yourself at most 4 times a month and that was a very rare thing in itself. You weren't cheap by any means, but you were aware of your budget and knew that your savings account was more important then an over priced tasty drink that lasted at most 30 minutes. You being a creature of habit had a routine that you both loved and hated as it was the same thing all the time. You would make a list, walk to the stores, bring everything home then make a quick walk to the local Starbucks and walk home to enjoy it in peace. During your walk, you just looked around and people watched a little. Today you noticed a group of girls trying to each get a picture with some blue haired man. The closer you got the clearer it was that this was Sweet Mask and you could understand why they were all trying to get a picture with him. With a sigh knowing that this was none of your business you made your way up to them "I can take the pictures for you guys." The girls happily handed you a few phones forcing you to put down your treat of a drink and start taking pictures. After a few minutes, you handed the phones back and picked up the drink before going back on your way with a sigh. The drink was no longer as enjoyable now that it had rested for some time. While you were heading home, Sweet Mask noticed the quality of the photos on the phones of the teen girls. Sweet Mask left and kept looking back to try and see if that girl who had taken the pictures was still around, but he couldn't see her. "well she's very talented, maybe some of her other pictures are on the internet." Once you were home you sighed internally, you weren't too shy to offer help, but you were far too shy to ask for a picture with Sweet Mask yourself. "God, I can't believe I missed out on this once in a life time chance because I'm being shy." You had a big heart and were very helpful which at times backfired on you, like not getting a picture of the handsome hero. "At least those girls were happy" you said with a soft smile trying to look on the bright side of things.

Mumen Rider:

With a few very deep breathes you rode your bike back from the forest. "Why did I do this to myself?" you whizzed as you tried to paddle over a very rocky area. You had slowly started to get more active for just so many reasons. Your health, to get out more, to be able to do more, some what for your looks but that was more of a bonus then a reason. Today, Saturday when you could have been out getting a coffee with friends you said no, that you wanted to ride your bike and make it more challenging. Which lead you here, you were making your way back and feeling so exhausted from the morning activity. It was only a few feet before you could see the light of the city and the ride into town would be smooth. During your ride home, you decided that you needed to stop and get a quick snack or meal at this point it didn't matter as the calories you had burned off left your starving. 'I need something really filling, protein based right? Oh, and a cold drink I've been out of water for like an hour now' you thought to yourself. Hunting for the perfect bike friendly location to grab what you needed to refuel it almost seemed too perfect when you found your favourite fast food place with a bike rack. In your rush to enter the air-conditioned building you neglected to lock up your bike chain. You only noticed this when you were half way through your meal and some punk was starting to ride off with it. Luckily being at a window and near the door you were able to run out in time to really get a good look at the punk. "SOMEONE STOP HIM! HIS STEALING MY BIKE!" It didn't take long before a googled man in black clothes and a green helmet quickly passed you. It really didn't take long before he was walking back to you with two bicycles by his side. "I believe this one is yours" he said happily. "Thank you so much! I really can't put into words how thankful I am. Thank you." The man blushed lightly at that "Well I'm sad to say that he did get away, but I got a good look at him and will be looking out for him." With a soft smile you were about to speak to him when his phone went off. "I'm sorry I have to go" he said and took the call as he rode off.

Stinger:

During a morning walk with a few of the neighbourhood dogs that you walked. Being a dog walker wasn't glamourous however you were able to make your own hours and were able to be as active as you wanted to be. You normally walked the smaller dogs in the morning and at night, leaving the larger breeds for the afternoon. This morning was pretty chili and honestly with the smaller breeds of dogs it was too slow of a walk to warm you up. While gently cursing under your breath you happen to notice two heroes, well you hoped they were heroes based on how they were dressed. One's hair was so blonde that it almost looked yellow, he had lightening bolt on his cheek and well a male romper if you had describe it. The man he was with was in an all black skin tight what looked like it was made of wraps, black spiked hair and a large staff in his hand. If they weren't official heroes just yet, then they were clearly working on it. The two of them were jugging and heading your way. The dogs started getting excited, as their leashes were all attached to your belt in order to keep your hands free it made things complicated once they started mixing about. A few twisted around your legs as a couple others tagged their leashes. All this caused you to fall but catch yourself enough, so you didn't harm any of the small animals around you. The male with black locks quickly ran over and helped you back to your feet. "You have some mad reflexes you know that? I thought you were going to squish one of those puff balls" He told you with a friendly laugh which caused you to giggle a little. "Yeah I'm fine, I've had a lot worst happen then this." You told him before your eyes met giving you a strange feeling before the blonde chimed in snapping you out of it. "I'm really hoping that those aren't all yours, that's just a lot of dogs for one person." He too was very friendly, but you could tell he was concerned. "No, I'm just a dog walker. It's a job I really love" you told them with a shrug. The black haired one smiled about to speak as his friend seemed to be quicker. "We best not bother you any longer. It's too cold to be standing around." The blonde said as he started to run off only for the man that caught your eye to chase after the blonde. You were left to go back to untangling the dogs, but your mind kept going back to that moment your eyes met.

Lightening Max:

It was already a very long day that seemed to keep getting longer. You were contracted with an agency to go to different nursing homes. Normally a person would only work in one building but with all the monster attacks and your skill set, you actually worked for an agency. Mainly they would give you a monthly schedule of where you would be working to try and fill in wherever necessary within a certain distance from your home. This week you were working in the hospital covering for someone on vacation. You honestly hated working in the hospital simply because you knew that no one was there under good terms. At the nursing homes the patients weren't on their death beds for the most part. They just weren't able to care for themselves properly. The hospital you tried to just clock in and clock out. You were needed but you just didn't like hospitals, they were too sad. Today was a lot more coding then you were used to which in turn meant a lot of running around and trying to help were possible. You were finally on your first and it would seem only break for the day as it was now 2 hours before the end of your shift. It was nice to take your breaks in one go so you had more time, but you were just tired from going non-stop. For your late lunch/early dinner you headed to a take-out place that you knew was close by. You were quick to place your order and waited for it at the crowed pick-up area. 'Of course, they're running behind here, that's just my luck today' You thought before feeling something wet and hot hit your face and torso. A blonde-haired man had lost his footing and his chili cheese fries had landed on you. Now it wasn't hot enough to harm you, but it wasn't warm either. His bright blue eyes widened as he looked at you and took a few napkins wanting to clean your shirt but also not touch something he shouldn't. "Man, I'm so sorry! Are you ok? I'll get you some ice." You took the napkins calmly and started to clean your cheek "it's fine. I have a change of clothes and I'm not hurt. Accidents happen, no need to worry" You told him, and he just seemed to relax thanks to your calming presence. "Do you want me to pay for your dry cleaning?" You gently shook your head as you grabbed your bag of food "I've gotten much worst out of my clothes before." You told him as you started to leave the building with a small smile on your face. Something about this guy just lifted your spirits.

Garou:

Honestly moving back to the city, you were born in wasn't bad, just not how you had planned your life going. After moving to city, A for work only 5 years ago you were now back at your old city. It was just annoying to go from the highest of high end cities to this. You didn't need the high end, name brand clothes or anything. However, it was a downer to have wasted so much money on an apartment when you could have put a down payment on a home in this city. During the move, into your new house that you were renting to own, it seemed a box had gone missing. Now you were out getting replacement items for your home. It was actually really nice seeing how things had changed over the past few years. During your shopping trip you noticed a young man with silver hair trying not to be noticed as he entered a supermarket. You followed him in and noticed him trying to steal any food item he could get in his pockets. It would seem the manager had as well, and the manager was a built man. "What do you think your doing punk!?" He said in a deep intimidating tone of voice. Before the silver haired man could reply you walked over and locked your arm around his. "There you are babe. Thanks for getting those while I looked through the flyer and got the basket" the silver haired man looked at you but played along and put the contains from his pockets into the basket. The manager glared but only gave them a warning. As you left with the man you handed him his items and then some "Garou if I catch you doing that again you'll regret it" you warned him. Garou blinked very confused "who the hell are you and how the f*ck do you know my name?" You just kept walking away from him "wouldn't you like to know." Garou smirked to himself and quickly got in front of you "You really want to mess with the human monster?" you rolled your eyes "This is how you thank me for paying for your food and not getting you kicked out?" He blinked and glared more just getting flustered "I never asked you to you just did." "Yup, if your worried about being in my dept or something don't. You don't owe me a thing. Knowing your name isnt something to be worried about. I'm not a hero so honestly, it's not like I'm someone to be concerned about. Enjoy your meal, I still have stuff to do today" you told him and started walking off as he rolled his eyes.

Czytaj Dalej

To Też Polubisz

85.6K 3.3K 7
2 tom dylogii ,,Agony"
106K 4K 22
فيصل بحده وعصبيه نطق: ان ماخذيتك وربيتك ماكون ولد محمد الوجد ببرود وعناد : ان مارفضتك ماكون بنت تركي !
120K 3.1K 38
wander ; verb to move about without a fixed course , aim or goal . " im just living.." - r'monei
24.9K 21 9
Mature, Sex, Smut