Big Girls Dont Cry ❤️

By _trippyshvt3

Patricia ; The Known Layed Back Big Girl . Jerry ; Patricia's Cheating Boyfriend . On A Trip With Patricia's... More

Big Girls Dont Cry ❤️
Chapter 1 ❤️
Chapter 2 ❤️
Chapter 3 ❤️
Chapter 4 ❤️
Chapter 5 ❤️
Chapter 6 ❤️
Chapter 7 ❤️
Chapter 8 ❤️
Chapter 10 ❤️
Chapter 11 ❤️
Chapter 12 ❤️
Chapter 13 ❤️
Author's Note
Chapter 14 ❤️
Chapter 15 ❤️
Chapter 16 ❤️
Chapter 17 ❤️
Authors Note
Chapter 18❤️
Chapter 19 ❤️
Chapter 20 ❤️
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Author's Note
Chapter 23 ❤️
Chapter 24 ❤️

Chapter 9 ❤️

5K 169 168
By _trippyshvt3

Chapter 9

- Finally Hit 1k 😁 HUAHHH ! Lol

Pat POV

They Dragged Me Out The Court , I Wasnt Surprised Either 'Cause I Was Reckless With The Murders . I Shook My Head , As We Walked Outside To The Jail Bus . They Put Me On The Bus And Drove The Jail .

" You Would Never Think , A Pretty Lady Like You Would Kill " I Heard The Cop Say .

Cops Blow Me , Like I Did What I Did . Take Me To Jail , And Carry On With Your Life .

A/N: ( On God , I Hate Cops , Who Seen The Story ; Of A Man Breaking Up A Fight & The Cops That The Was Selling Drugs , They Put Him In a Choke Hold He Kept Screaming " I Cant Breath , I Cant Breath " Because He Had Ashma && He Ended Up Died . The Killed Him For No Reason , And Then One Of The Cops Tried To Say He Was Okay . Smfh RIP ) .

I Looked Around The Bus , And They Had Some Rough Looking Girls . This One Girl In Front Of Me , Kept Licking Her Lips At Me .

' Gay Ass . Im Strickly Dickly ' I Thought .

We Got Too The Jail , And One By One We Got Up . We Did Our Mugshots , Fingerprints & We Were Waiting On The Cop .

" Put Whatever Your Wearing Now In This Bag , And Put On This Jumpsuit & The Sandals I Give You . If Yo Toes Ugly , O Well " She Said .

She Passed Around The Bags , And We All Started To Strip In Front Of Her ; Putting The Clothes We Had On In The Bag .

" Go Take A Shower , Yall Stink . Wash Yall Draws There Too " She Said .

I Walked Over To The Showers , I Had That Soap On A Choke Hold ! I Wasnt Dropping The Soap Today !

" Alright Yall Done , Dry Yall Draws & Put Clothes On " She Yelled .

' This Gone Be A Long Ass 12 Years , I See It Now ' I Thought .

I Got Dressed , And We All Lined Up So We Can Go To Our Cell .

Jaquan POV

" What You Bout To Do Cuzo " Magic Asked Me .

" Go To Work & Go Home "

I'm Mad She In Jail , But That Done Me Im Gone Stop Everything Just 'Cause She Left . We Walked Outside To The Court , And Were Talking In The Parking Lot .

" Mr. Harris ! Let Me Find Out You Doing My Cuzo Wrong , I Aint Gone Get Caught Doing Time . You Thought Pat Was Bad , I'll Be At Your Funeral Bumping Niggas Aint Loyal ! Try Me If You Want Too " Black Told Me .

" Cuzo I Cant Help You With That One , You On Yo Own "

" Damn . Yall Carter's Ruthless Fr " I Said .

" Like Yall Johnson Aint Worse ! I Heard About Yall Uncle "

Our Uncle Earl , Broke Into a House ; Cut Off The Heads Off Everybody In The House & Put They Legs Where They Heads Was Susposed To Be . He Everytime He Kills Somebody , Thats What He Does . He Turned Himself In Not Too Long Ago , And Now He Doing Life .

" Uncle Earl Was Beasting Niggas On The Real , Straight Cutting Heads " Magic Said .

" Aint Never Lie , But Im Going To Work . Ima Talk To Yall Later " I Dapped Them Up & Got In My Car .

" Shit Crazy " I Said To Myself .

I Drove To My Shoe Shop , And Seen Dice Outside Gossiping Like Always . I Parked The Car , And Got Out The Car .

" My Nigga ! I Heard Wifey Got 12 ! She Beasting Next To Yo Uncle " Dice Said .

" A Fool " I Told Him .

I Walked Inside & Seen This Female Outside My Office .

" Can I Help You " I Asked Her .

She Turned Around , And Looked At Me & Smiled . She Was Pretty , Gotta Little Shape .

" Yea , Im Looking For Jaquan . I Seen The Now Hiring Ad Outside , & I Need A Job " She Said .

" Oh Well , Lets Go " I Opened My Door , And We Walked Inside My Office .

I Turned The Light On , And We Sat Outside At My Office .

" So , Whats Your Name ? " I Asked Her .

" Aysia "

A/N: ( Picture Of Aysia On Book Instagram @_trippybooks ) .

We Talked & I Told Her She Had The Job , She Seem Like Cool Peoples . She Signed Paperwork , And I Had Her Cleared .

" Thanks " She Said .

" You Welcome , Come Here Around 8:30 && I'll Show You What To Do " I Told Her .

" Thanks , But Can I Get Your Number ? "

' Lawdd ' I Thought .

" Nah You Straight , But You Know The Way Out " I Said .

I Looked Down At My Tattoo , Shit Gone Be Stressful . I Signed A Couple Checks , Checked The Inventory & Went Home .

Patricia POV

I Was Sitting Down In My Cell , & My Cellmate Was Doing Push Ups .

" Patricia Carter , You Gotta Phone Call "

I Got Up & Walked Towards The Guard . She Handcuffed Me , And Walked Me To The Phones .

" You Got 8 Minutes , Then Free Time ! " She Told Me .

She UnCuffed Me , And I Answered The Phone .

( Phone Convo )

Me : Hello

Jojo : Bitch ! How Df You Kill Somebody & Then Not Tell Me ! Im Over Here At Work , Everybody Asking For You & Shit ! Girl , Who Tf Did You Kill ?

Thats My Friend Yall . I Laughed , And Shook My Head .

Me : Another Story , For Another Day . But Listen , Ima Need You Be In Charge Until I Get Out . You Know Where Everything At & All That , Just Do You .

Jojo : Damn Bitch , How Long They Got You ?

Me : 12 Years

Jojo : SHESSHHHH ! But I Got You Boo . When You Get Vistors ?

Me : Ion Know Yet . This Gone Be A Long 12 Years , On God .

Jojo : Really Is . You Gone Be Like Them Females That Come Back Thick Af !

" 3 Minutes Carter "

Jojo : Tell That Humpty Dumpty Bitch , To Shut Up . Link Up With My Girl Tanya ! She Cool Peoples .

Me : Not Funna Play && Alright Bye Jojo .

Jojo : Bye Bitch

I Hung Up , The Police Walked Over & Handcuffed Me .

" You Get Vistors In 2 Months , Just To Let You Know " The Officer Said .

( The Next Day )

Jaquan POV

" Ole Girl So Fine ! " Dice Said .

I Shook My Head , And Unlocked The Door . All He Been Talking About Was Aysia , And How Fine She Is .

I Turned All The Lights On , And Started ReStocking The Cash Register .

" Got Damn " I Heard Dice Say .

I Looked Up Seen & Asia In This Skirt With The Sides Cut Off , And A Tight Ass Black Crop Top .

A/N: ( Outfit On Book Instagram @_trippybooks ) .

" Damnn " I Said .

" Hi Yall " She Said .

" Wassup " Me & Dice Said .

She Bent Over & Put Her Bag In The Back & Her Ass Was Just Everywhere .

" Shit , Ima Fuck Around & Have Blue Balls . Quan Good Luck " Dice Said . He Dapped Me Up , And Left The Store .

I Restocked The Back , And She Started Cleaning The Displays . She Was Jumping Up To Reach The Top , And Her Ass Was Clapping .

" Shit " I Said .

Aysia POV

Jaquan Is One Sexy Nigga ! He Gone Have Some Puerto Rican In His Life , 'Cause Tuh .

Im Aysia , Im Puerto Rican & Black But Mostly Puerto Rican . I Gotta Little Shape For My Size , Im 5'3 1/2 Short Right ?

I Was Cleaning In The Displays , And I Couldnt Reach The Top ; Everytime I Jumped My Ass Clapped In My Skirt .

" Shit " I Heard .

I Smiled , He Just Dont Know How Fine He Is . He Will Be Mine , Thats A Promise .

" You Know You Should Be Getting Ready , And Not Staring At My Ass Mr. Harris " I Told Him .

" & You Know Skirts Like That , Shouldnt Be Worn At Work , Aysia "

" It Could Of Been Worn Somewhere Else " I Winked At Him .

Customers Started Coming In , And We Made Good Sales Today . He Locked Up The Front Door , And I Was Determined To Get His Number Today .

" So , Jaquan " I Asked .

" Wassup Ma "

" Im New Around Here , And I Was Wondering If You Could Show Me Around " I Lied .

" Sure , Take My Number "

I Smiled , And We Exchanged Numbers . What I Told Yall ? I Grabbed My Bags & Left The Store With A More Pep In My Step .

I Got In My Car , And Drove To My Bitch Dasia House .

A/N: ( Picture Of Dasia On Book Instagram @_trippybooks ) .

I Un Locked The Door , And Seen Her In Her Kitchen .

" Dasia Bitch , Quess Who Just Got Mr. Harris Number ? " I Said Twerking .

" Bitch ! His Bae Or Whatever Just Got Locked Up , For Kiling Her Ex & His Mistress "

' Damn Both Of Em ? ' I Thought .

" Whos His Ex ? " I Asked .

" Black's Cousin Patricia " She Told Me .

" Black ? Crazy Black ? "

" Yup , The One That Cut The Nigga Who Raped Her By His Dick Upside Down ! So When His Dick Got Cut Off , He Fell On His Head & Died ! Watch Who You Fucking With , Because If Black Get Yo Ass Ion Know You Straight Up ! " She Said .

" Damnnnnn ! But That's Flaw , If She Get Me I Hope She Get Yo Ass Too " I Told Her .

We Spent The Rest Of The Day , Lurkung On Jaquans Instagram . His Girlfriend Or Whatever , Is Mad Cute . Even Though , She Aint Gone Be His No More .

*******************

( 3 Months Later )

Patricia POV

I Woke Up From My Cellmate Crying , Im Not Nosey So I Let Her Be . I Put My Head On My Pillow , And She Cried Louder .

" Shit " I Groaned .

I Got Up & Looked Up At Her , Its Damn Near God Knows What Time ? Df She Crying For ?

" Not To Be Nosey Or Whatever , But Why You Crying ? " I Asked Her .

" My Baby Died Yesterday "

' Damn ' I Thought .

My CellMate , She Cool && Mad Pretty ! She's Jamacian & Bahamian . A Sexy Little Lightskin . Last Month , A Couple Studs Thought They Was Boss & Jumped Me ; Tanya Jumped In & Helped Me .

" Damn , Sorry Tanya " I Told Her .

A/N: ( Tanya On Book Instagram @_trippybooks ) .

I Got On Her Top Bunk , I Let Her Cry On My Shoulder . Me Letting Her Cry , I Started Thinking About My Shit . I Havent Heard Or Talked , To Jaquan Ever Since I Got Here . That's Foul Right ?

I Looked At The Matching Tattoo Me & Quan Got , And Shook My Head .

" Its Okay Tanya , God Needed A Angel " I Said Tryna Make Her Feel Better .

She Stopped Crying , And Wiped Her Face . I Gave Her A Tissue , And She Clean The Rest Of Her Face .

" Why You In Here Anyway ? " She Asked .

" I Killed My Ex Boyfriend & His Mistress " I Said .

" You Killed Her Too ? Shessh . But I Know How You Feel , I Killed My Boyfriend When I Found Him Cheating "

Somebody That Knows How I Feel !

" Yes . But We Both Got Morning Breath , And The Convo We Having With This Stank Breath ; Isnt Smelling Right " I Said Honestly .

We Both Got Down & Brushed Our Teeth . I Lost Alot Of Weight Since I Been Here , I Got Mocha Color From Being In The Sun && My Hair Is More Fuller & Curler .

" You Got Bad Af , Since You Been Here . On God , Yo ! " Tanya Said .

" Yass , Thank You " I Said .

A/N: ( Pats New Look On Book Instagram @_trippybooks ) .

Aysia POV

" Bae , You Want Some Food ? " I Asked .

" Yea , Put It In A To Go Plate " Quan Said .

Told Yall He Would Mine , Ever Since That Day !

" So You Not Staying ? " I Pouted .

" I Got Some Stuff To Do , But I'll Be Back " He Walked Over & Gave Me A Kiss .

" Now Go Cook My Food " He Slapped My Ass .

" Yes Papi " I Said .

" That Shit Sexy Af , Come Here "

I Got On The Bed , And Crawled On His Leg . We Started Kissing , And I Forgot All About Food .

Patricia POV

I Was Doing Pushups On The Floor , & Tanya Was Counting For Me .

" Carter , Vistor "

I Got Up , Wiped My Hands On My Jumper & Walked Towards The Cop . She Handcuffed Me , And Walked Me To The Vistation Rooms . She Un Cuffed My Hands , And Sat Me Down In Front Of Black .

I Sat Down , And We Both Picked Up The Phone .

" Cuzo , You Sexy ! " She Said .

" Thanks Cuzo Where Brownskin ? " I Asked .

She Got Big , It Gets Me Mad Ima Miss Her Birth .

" At Home With Lia , But How You Holding Up ? "

" Good , I Guess . Nothing Much , You Can Do In Jail " I Said Honestly .

" Quan Came & Seen You Yet ? "

I Rolled My Eyes , And Sucked My Teeth . We Get Matching Tattoo's , I Go To Jail & Im Just The Next Bitch .

" Not Even Funna Talk About That " I Said .

" Mwen Ka Trièl Oui ( I Can Kill Him , You Know That Right ) . I Aint With That 9 Months Pregnant & All , He Gone Learn ! " She Said .

I Love My Cousin , She Down For Whatever .

" You Look Like You Bout To Pop Any Minute , Sit Yo Ass Down . But Nah , Let Him Do Him . You Know Ion Flex Nan Nigga , Its Whatever " I Told Her .

" I See That Tattoo On Your Arm , Is Not Whatever . That Shit Wasnt There Before , But I Guess Ima Leave It Alone . That's No Promises , So Dont Expect Me To Not Do Something If I See Him "

" I Hear You , I Dont Blame You Either " I Said .

" Now , Back To Business . Tefi Kè Tá Snitch Noù Kill Lèy ( The Girl Who Snitched , We Killed Her ) " She Told Me .

What I Told Yall ? Dont Fuck With A Carter ! We Dont Get Back , We Get Even !

" That's Wassup , Go By The Business && See If Everything Straight Over There "

" Time's Up Carter " The Officer Said .

Me & Black Said Our Goodbyes , And I Got Walked Back To My Cell . I Can Tell This Shit , Gone Go By Longer Then Expect .

' I Might As Well , Make The Best Of It ' I Thought .

I Went Back To Doing My Push Ups .

---------------------

- Pay Attention To Names !

- Patricia ??

- Jaquan ??

- Aysia ??

- Dasia ??

- Tanya ??

- Yall Go Check Out My Girl @alsinababymama Books !

Vote / Comment / Share -Trippy ✌️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.6K 196 7
[CONTAINS MATURE AND EXPLICIT CONTENT] The Good Boy and the Bad Girl always end up together... ...don't they? In which Dylan and Rory have an...arra...
33 0 6
Patricia is picky when it comes to boys, too flirty, too mean, too boring. But what if the one and only boy she had agreed to be 'perfect for her' ha...
Joke's On You By H.A

Mystery / Thriller

119 14 21
You've been playing the role of the good girl. But, it won't be a thing anymore as your life starts to change... Then, you met a guy named Daniel. Wh...
149K 2.9K 36
All throughout her childhood Kelsey has been known as Jason's little sister. She's also been known for being quiet, shy, and just a follower. She wa...