Love You More / / Ziall AU

Por ziallsMoonlight

Niall gets adopted by the Malik family. For years, he hasn't been worried about anything. Till he turns 17 ye... Más

Love you more
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chaper 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Thank you
Sequel chapter

Chapter 13

119 10 0
Por ziallsMoonlight

Zayn pov (UNEXPECTED)

I walk towards Nialls room to wake him up. It was already 7:30, and he needed to be at school at 8:00. I knock on the door, and wait for an answer. When he didn't, I opened the door, and walk towards his bed. The blanket was covering his head.

"Niall, you have to get up" I said with a yawn. I was still pretty tried, because I was up till 2, talking to Gigi.

I let out a sigh, and pull his blanket off. I widen my eyes as I see a girl sleeping there. I look around the room, and don't see Niall anywhere.

The girl started shuffling, then she got up. She looked around, then turned around. Once she saw me, she let out a gasp, and widen her eyes.

"Who are you?!" I asked her.

"Uh..." She said nervously. She stretched the back of her neck, and looked around.

"Lizy! We have to leave! We're lat~" I turn around and see Niall there with bruises all over his face. I widen my eyes again and rich to him. I bring my hand up to touch the cuts and bruises.

"What the hell happened to you?" I asked, checking if he was hurt any where else. When I didn't see anything, I looked back up at him.

"It's none of your business. Now Lizy, we have to leave!" He said. He wakes to his closest, and grabbed his clothes.

"Niall! What happened to you? And why is there a girl in your room?" I asked again. He stopped what he was doing, and looked to me.

"I said it's none of your business, now get out of my room" he told me. He pushed me out, and closed the door. I tried to open it, but he already locked it.

"Niall! Why is there a girl in there?!" I asked, but he didn't say anything. I let out a sigh, and walk back to my room.

~

Nialls pov

"We'll go to your house so you can get dressed, just let me change really quick" I tell her. She nods, and leaves the room. I quickly get dressed, and then I put some shoes on. I walk out the door, and check the time on my phone. It says it's 7:46.

I rush down the stairs, and see Lizy putting her shoes on. We walk out the door, and we run towards Lizys house. It wasn't far, so it didn't take long.

We walked in her house, and she ran upstairs. I waited for her in the living room. She said her parents are already at work, and her sister is at her part time job. When she came down, we left the house and started running towards the school.

When we finally made it, it was 8:15. It weren't that late. We had to be in homeroom at 8:20, so we're good.

I said goodbye to her, and we went to our home rooms. I ran upstairs l, and down the halls. Whenever a teacher passed by, I slowed down.

I walk into homeroom, and didn't see the teacher anywhere. I let out a sigh, and walk to the back, where Harry was reading a book. I sat beside him, and he looked to me.

"What the hell happened to you?" He said with a frown. I let out a sigh, and closed my eyes.

"I got into a fight last night. Long story, I'll explain at lunch" I told him. He nodded, and then the teacher came in and started the attendance.

When the bell rang, I made my way to English class. I walked in, and sat at my spot. I then waited for all the students.

When I saw Carter, he waved and sat beside me. I smiled at him, and he smiled back, till he saw my face.

"What happened to you? Are you okay" he asked, look at my bruises and cuts. He frowned, and looked back to me.

"I'm fine, something just happened, that's all" I tell him. He nods, as we started to talk about what we've researched. Carter got a lot of things down. He got about 13 definitions, and some facts on another paper. He had almost everything we needed for the project. I showed him some of my definitions I found, and some facts. Once we were done, we started to write down ideas what we could do for the PowerPoint.

When class was almost over, we made plans to go to the library to sign out laptops so we could write out the essay. This whole project was moving fast, and I was so happy. We still had 4 classes left for this project, but I think we'll be down by the 5th class.

When the bell rang, We said bye To eachother. I then made my way to science class. It wasn't far from the English class.

When I walked in, I sat in the front, and waited for the class to start.

~

After I finished explaining what happened at the Party to Harry, he looked shock. I finished eating my pizza, and looked to Harry.

"Let's hope you don't bump into that guys again" He said. I nodded, not wanting to get in trouble with him.

After lunch was over, I went to history.

~

"Niall?" Harry asked, as we lie on the living room floor. It was like this almost everyday, is lying on the floor, as we talk.

"Yeah?"

"Why isn't Louis talking to me? Did I do something wrong?" He asked quietly. I could tell he felt sad.

"What do you mean he isn't talking to you?" I asked confused. I haven't talked to Louis in about a week, nor have I seen him.

"He hasn't been speaking to me lately. I mean, we do talk, but it's only through text and it only lasts for a minute. Then he would leave me on read" He said.

"Have you guys been fighting or something?" I asked.

"No. He just stopped talking with me."

"Do you want to go to his school and see what he's doing?" I asked. I was curious to why he wasn't talking to Harry.

"I don't want to seem nosy. It's his life, and I also trust him, I know he won't do anything bad" Harry said. I can already tell he was smiling like an idiot, like he always did when whenever he talked about Louis.

"Do you love him?" I asked.

"I think I do. Whenever I think about him, I smile, and feel very fuzzy. He makes me happy, but also sad. He makes me feel safe, and I really trust him with a lot of things. When I look at him... all I see is a sun, like he's my source of light. So if it's ever dark, he'll be there and light up the place" He said slowly, as he thought about every word he says.

"Do you ever think you could love someone else?" I asked softly, with a smile.

"I don't know. But right now, I don't think I could. Louis basically stole my heart, and I hope he never returns it to me" He said. I smiled at that.

"Remember that time where Louis spilled his drink on you?" I asked with a smile. Remembering clearly. It wasn't too long ago.

"Yeah, then he confesses" Harry said with a small laugh.

"We kind of planned that" I told him with a smile.

"Thanks. Thanks for planning that" Harry said. I smiled.

"Your welcome" I tell him.

~

Guess who updated TWICE? meee

Anyway, hope you enjoyed this chapter. It was just some sort of filler. It isn't a very long chapter, but it's fine.

I'm really starting to like writing this. So maybe I'll update another one.

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

614K 9.6K 88
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...
90.6M 2.9M 134
He was so close, his breath hit my lips. His eyes darted from my eyes to my lips. I stared intently, awaiting his next move. His lips fell near my ea...
28.9M 916K 49
[BOOK ONE] [Completed] [Voted #1 Best Action Story in the 2019 Fiction Awards] Liam Luciano is one of the most feared men in all the world. At the yo...
55.1M 1.8M 66
Henley agrees to pretend to date millionaire Bennett Calloway for a fee, falling in love as she wonders - how is he involved in her brother's false c...