Viking RUNAWAY {HICCSTRID} (U...

By nicole1857

Hiccup is bullied and teased everyday. But one day he befriends a night fury. When Hiccup is choosen to kill... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Discontinue??
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Update
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29

Chapter 10

9K 135 78
By nicole1857

No one's pov

As the gang was still processing over what hiccup just said. Tuff had an idea, the idea was to invite the gang and hiccup to a sleepover at his house and they would play Truth or Dare.

Tuffnut: hey guys??

Everyone: what?!?

Tuffnut: I have an idea.

Snotlout: wow, that's the first.

Tuffnut: let's have a sleepover at my house!!

Fishlegs: I don't know..

Snotlout: shut up fishface! I'm in

Astrid: sure

Fishlegs: fine

Ruffnut: awsome!! I love disturbing our parents when they try to sleep!!

Tuffnut: what do you say H??

Hiccup: fine.. why not, it could be fun. What time?

Tuffnut: 5:30

--time skip--
At the twins house

Everybody just got into their pajamas, except hiccup. Hiccup never takes off his armour except for when he is bathing.

Tuffnut: hey H, why do you still have your armour on?

Hiccup: I always wear my armour to sleep. Just encase I get taken at night, Again.

Ruffnut: moving on.. I am bored. What should we Do?

Tuffnut: let's play Truth or Dare!!

Everyone: sure

Tuffnut: snotlout, truth or dare?

Snotlout: dare, obviously..

Tuffnut: I dare you to kiss Stoick on the cheek and tell him you love him..

Everyone except snotlout bursts out laughing!!

Snotlout: no way..

Tuffnut: fine, if you don't do it you have to steal your father's axe and give it back to him tommorrow..

Snotlout: he will kill me!!!

Tuffnut: yep

Snotlout: fine, I'll kiss my uncle

(The gang and hiccup head outside and sees stoick coming out of Gobber's shop. Snotlout walks to stoick nervously and kisses him on the cheek, then saying "I love you!" to the very shocked stoick. Snotlout then runs as fast as possible back inside the twin's house. The gang and hiccup also head back to the house while laughing hysterically.)

Snotlout: well that was awful

Astrid: really.. that was hilarious for the rest of us!!

Snotlout: whatever. Anyway, Fishface Truth or Dare?

Fishlegs: Truth

Snotlout:  scared huh??

Fishlegs: at least I'm not stupid like you!

Snotlout: at least I'm handsome!

Astrid: just hurry with the truth already!!!

Snotlout: fine! How many kisses have you had in your entire life?

Fishlegs: 2

Snotlout: with who

Fishlegs: Helga Ferrial and

Snotlout: and who??

Fishlegs: your SISTER!!

Snotlout: what???

(Everyone bursts out laughing!!! 😂😂)

Snotlout: You kissed my sister!?!?!?

Fishlegs: yeah!! Haha

Snotlout:😠😡😡😠😠😡😤😲

Astrid: snotlout shut up!! Let's keep going

Snotlout: FINE!! WHATEVER!!!

Fishlegs: Ruffnut Truth or Dare?

Ruffnut: I'm a Thorston so obviously Dare!!

(Fishlegs walks over to Ruffnut and whispers the dare.)

Fishlegs: I Dare you to put a thousand termites in snotlout's sleeping bag right before he goes to sleep.

Ruffnut: yes!! Wait but how?

Fishlegs: I will tell him to go outside before we all go to bed then that's when you put the termites in. Ok?

Ruffnut: yep! Got it!

Snotlout: well what was the dare?

Ruffnut: not telling.

Snotlout: WHATEVER!!

Ruffnut: anyway, Astrid Truth or Dare?

Astrid: Dare

(Ruffnut walks over to Astrid and whispers her the dare)

Ruffnut: I dare you to bring hiccup to the other room with you and make out with him.

Astrid: what!!?! No!!!

Ruffnut: fine, then you have to make out with Snotlout.

Astrid: fine

(Ruffnut walks back to where she was sitting with a smirk on her face. Astrid then pulls hiccup into a room then locks the door.)

Hiccup: Astrid, what are we doi--

Astrid interrupts him by kissing him passionately. Hiccup was surprised at first, then he started to kiss back with equal passion and force. That's when things started to heat up. Hiccup sticks his tongue in her mouth playing with her a bit then, he slides his lips down to her neck and sucking her neck hard, making her moan in the process. Hiccup keeps sucking on her neck and thats when he sucks on Astrid's sweet spot, making her moan so load the twin's parents might have heard it. For sure the gang heard it.

The gang still sitting on the floor in the twin's room, all of Them awkwardly looking at each other.

Ruffnut: sounds like they are having a good time.. 😏

Tuffnut: yeah a really good time. Hehehe.

(Astrid and Hiccup enter the room with big smiles on their faces. They both sat down next to each other awkwardly)

Ruffnut: so how was it? Amazing right?

(Astrid and Hiccup start blushing furiously)

Snotlout: ha! I bet I would've been better!!

Fishlegs: OH yeah? Then how come hiccup was able to make Astrid moan so loud we could probably hear it from outside??? Huh??

Snotlout: I--well--- Shut up Fishface!!

Fishlegs: thought so.. Anyway it's Tuff's turn.

Astrid: Tuff, Truth or Dare

Tuffnut: Dare

Astrid: I dare you to go 24 hours without Macey starting now.

Tuffnut: WHAT!! I can't live without my macey!

(In this story tuff does have macey)

Snotlout: it's a dare tuff!! Or are you too much of a Chicken!

Tuffnut: fine..

(Tuff starts crying as he hands Astrid Macey)

Astrid: You will be fine tuff.

(Tuff stops crying as Astrid hands him chicken since it is his favorite)

Tuffnut: Hiccup, Truth or Dare?

Hiccup: Dare

Tuffnut: I dare you to jump off a cliff.

Astrid: what?!!?

Ruffnut: ohh.. are you worried Astrid??

Hiccup: relax Astrid, I know what I am doing this wouldn't be the first time I had to jump off a cliff. I love cliff diving.

Astrid: huh. That's it I've gone insane! I've fallen in love with a phsyco!!

Hiccup: In love, Huh??

Astrid: whaaat, i-i uh well, um... huh

Hiccup: hehe

(Astrid practically turns into a tomato. The gang and hiccup head outside and make their way to the mountain)

Hiccup: okaay

Hiccup jumps off before anyone else could say anything. The gang look over the edge to see something unbelievable. Hiccup gliding through the air like a dragon.
Hiccup lands and starts taking off his wings and walk over to the shocked teens.

Fishlegs: h-how did y-you do that?

Hiccup: it's my flight suit. Just encase I get separated from toothless and I have to glide for a bit for him to catch up.

Fishlegs: amazing

I am going to be doing one more truth or dare chapter in this story, it will be at the same sleepover.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

37.6K 888 33
It's been six years since dragons and vikings were united. Hiccup is now chief of Berk due to his father's untimely death, but the loss of one parent...
6.8K 156 25
Hiccup's life has been a crazy rollercoster, experiencing all of the wonder and trauma of it all. But despite everything, he has got no regrets. In t...
62.7K 1.1K 27
Yes, it's another one of these but I really wanted to do another one and hopefully better than the other one. "What if we left for good?" "What do yo...
68.1K 1K 19
Part 1: Hiccup runs away with Toothless when Gobber announces that he will be killing the Monstrous Nightmare. Three years later, he flys back to Ber...