Deceived Heart |✔️

By pennais

Amelia is turning eighteen and that marks ten years of her having to wait for a new heart . Not everyone know... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Important , please read :
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chaper 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Epilogue
Bonus Chapter

Chapter 54

35 8 0
By pennais

Deceived Heart

Amelia's POV :

If I may say , today is the most awkward day ever . The day where everyone sings to you and you literally have no idea what to do , should I smile ? Should I sing along ? Should I cry ? Should I just run away ? I don't know . Today is my eighteenth birthday and I still haven't felt the buzz anyone has talked about . Well maybe it's because it's only a minute past midnight but I still don't feel older .

"Happy birthday to you ." My parents sing as I smile awkwardly at them .

"Thank you ." I say with an awkward smile .

"So your dad and I didn't know what to get you so we've sent you money ." She shrugs and I actually laugh out loud .

Finally , they understand that I need money now more than ever . I give them each a hug .

"Yeah I'm going back to bed ." My mom yawns giving me a kiss on the head .

My dad gives me a hug and he looks down at me .

"I cannot believe you're so grown . I'm happy that you're here Amelia ." He says and I give him a hug .

"You have no idea how much that means to me papa ." I say with tears streaming down my cheeks .

"I love you sweety ." He kisses my head walking out .

My phone on my bed side table rings and I see that it's a FaceTime from Zion . I answer it and he starts singing .

"You know , I feel like I told you that I don't like the singing part ." I laughed wiping my tears .

"Baby is my voice that awful ?" He laughs and I nod my head .

"You have no idea ." I laugh .

"Happy birthday Sunshine , you're so grown now . I mean look at you ." He says .

"Thank you Zion ." I smile .

"Don't cry ." He says with a small smile .

"I guess I'm emotional , and I hate that we can't spend my eighteenth together but it's part of the job ." I smile sadly at him .

"I'm so sorry I can't be there but I'll make Saturday after the gender reveal party a very special evening for you ." He says promising me .

"Okay ." I smile .

I see an incoming call from my grandfather and it instantly makes me smile .

"Hey look , I gotta go . My grandfather is calling ." I say .

"Okay we'll talk later ." He says and I answer my grandfathers call .

Him and I spend two hours on the phone talking about all my birthdays and how we've celebrated them . It's honestly amazing having my grandpa around and he seems so healthy . I finally get off of the call and I see a long paragraph from Tyler which makes me really emotional . I read more messages and reply happily to them , I finally decide to sleep so I lay in bed and my phone vibrates . I open up my messages to see that it's from Zion .

Spongebob Freakin' Squarepants @03:06
Sleep tight Angel <3

Me @03:06
You too <3

I finally put my phone on silent and I close my eyes falling asleep .

By nine o'clock alarm rings and I silence it groaning at nothing in particular . I get out of bed and I walk to my bathroom where I take a much needed shower that actually wakes me up . I finish up with all my morning duties and I walk to my closet where I pick leggings and and a oversized top . I walk down to the kitchen and I make myself breakfast . The door bell rings and I walk over to it to open for Anais who immediately pulls me into a hug .

"I feel like two days ago we were doing this differently ." I laugh hugging her back .

"True true but it's your birthday and well you deserve this hug ." She smiles .

"Okay I'll take what I can get ." I laugh pulling her into the house .

"Okay , today we'll do an hour of work ." She informs me as we walk to my bedroom .

"Why not the usual two ?" I question opening my book .

"It's your birthday and yesterday we had an extra hour ." She opens up her textbook and I finish off my food .

We continue with where we left off yesterday and I write down notes of every important thing she says . An hour later she leaves the house and I'm left to myself . I decide on watching more of Blindspot but the bell rings so I go to the front door where I see Tyler .

"Didn't you go to school ?" I ask him .

"Nope , it's your special day and we're going to get your tattoo ." He shrugs and I laugh giving him a hug .

"Your education is important too ." I say walking upstairs so that I can take my things which is my phone and purse .

I run back downstairs where I see Tyler eating a jungle bar .

"Hey ! I am very certain that that was my last one ." I hit his shoulder .

"Where do you even buy these things cause they are amazing ?" Tyler speaks up .

"Ugh let's go ." I pull him towards his car .

I get into the passenger seat and he gets into the drivers seat driving over to Cole's shop . As soon as we get there Cole sings for me and he surprisingly has an amazing voice .

"Cole , you know I've been thinking . You're the same age as us but you're not in school ?" I question him .

"Well I've already found what I love and it makes good money so I'm fine with anything ." He shrugs making a point .

"Okay that actually makes a lot of sense ." I say taking a seat on the chair .

"You see ! My parents should meet you ." He says with a smile and my eyes widen .

"Cole is playing with you , he's in first year ." Tyler says taking a seat next to me .

"Dude she believed me , why do you have to be a Debby downer ?" Cole questions Tyler .

"Don't play her on her birthday mate ." Tyler chuckles .

"Em bear lets leave this idiot alone , what do you want ?" He asks me .

"A rose tattoo ." I show him a picture on my phone .

He looks at it with his eyes widen and he smiles .

"You're beautiful either way ." He comments and I blush .

"Thank you ." I give him a kiss on the cheek .

"It's actually a good thing that you came early because you wouldn't get it done today but I'm going to be Superman and prove it to you ." He says determined and it actually makes me happy .

"You're amazing !" I squeal excited .

"Okay strip for me !" He says and I laugh .

"I'll be back in thirty minutes , do you want something ?" Tyler asks both of us .

"Coke Zero please ." I say .

"Pizza and Coke please ." Cole looks at my picture intensely and Tyler leaves .

"Is this exactly how you want it ?" He asks zooming in .

"Yes please ." I smile .

"Okay ." He says and I take my shirt off .

He lowers the seat until I'm flat on my back and he starts with the tattoo over the scar right beneath my bra . I knew that sooner or later I would have to take off my bra which is something I'm trying to get over but this tattoo was for me so I would have to suck it up and get it over and done with .

"So Tyler came to me crying his ass off about a few days ago ." Cole says his voice booming in the room .

"Yeah ." I say knowing what he's talking about .

"How the hell did you not give me a chance but you gave Zion a chance ?" He mumbles focused on his work .

"I feel like we've always had feelings for one another but Tyler was there and I thought that I had feelings for him ." I say .

"Wait are you referring to Zion or to me ?" He chuckles .

"Zion you idiot ." I try not to laugh because I'm in pain .

"I hid it from Tyler but I have the memory of the day I met his family , which was the same I had my emergency surgery . I'm not sure if it's from my side or his side but we made eye contact and all I could feel was that I needed to know more ." I tell him and he hums telling me that he's listening .

"The way he smiled and winked at me , it wasn't him being a pervert at all , I literally saw him as a friendly person but I didn't say anything because I thought that I liked Tyler . Maybe I did like him before that but we both confused being there for each other as feelings ."

"Tyler had come out of a bad place before you Em , you're the first girl he's actually talked to ever since Cas left and I wasn't surprised when he told me that he realized that he doesn't like you . I didn't know how to take it because even I thought that he loved you . I now understand why you two thought that you had feelings for each other ." He inputs .

"Yeah , I mean since the day I woke up in hospital Tyler has been around me . I'm actually surprised that I wasn't tired of him but looking back he's literally been everywhere and I couldn't explore any other people , I didn't have options so I thought that hey he's the one for you but then I chilled with Zion for a while and all I thought of was I've got an option you know ." I say deep in my thoughts .

"As long as you're happy Tyler is happy . All you should know is that I don't like Cas ." He laughs .

"Oh my gosh dude I thought that you were going to say something more deep than that ." I smile blinking away the tears from the conversation we just had .

• • •

-Fifiloe

That is why Em and Tyler couldn't have been together but they both understood that .

25/07/18

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.2K 119 9
[Featured on WattpadAnthologies] ~"Non-fictional Anthologies" RL ~ 23/11/2020 [Featured on Stori...
104K 5.1K 11
(Complete) "You should stay away from me" I warned her. "What if I don't want to." She mumbled. "I'm not good for you" "Maybe I don't want good, I wa...
5.8K 259 24
Jake and Clare have always been close of sorts. Josh was Clare's brother and Jake was his best friend. Therefore, intertwining the lives of Clare and...
57.1K 2.9K 83
"Can we stop feeling guilty, Amelia? Guilty for all the things that weren't our fault." "We can Leo. Maybe someday." "That day isn't far off Amelia...