~Mystrade Oneshot Book~

بواسطة Detective4Life

Oneshots about the good ship Mystrade! Book contains soft bois being adorable together. No angst will happen... المزيد

~One~
~Two~
~Four~
~Five~
~Six~
~Seven~
~Eight~
~Nine~
~Ten~
~Eleven~
~Twelve~
~Thirteen~
~Fourteen~
~Fifteen~
~Sixteen~
~Seventeen~
~Eighteen~
~Nineteen~
~Twenty~
~Twenty-One~
~Twenty-Two~
~Twenty-Three~
~Twenty-Four~
~Twenty-Five~
~Twenty-Six~
~Twenty-Seven~
~Twenty-Eight~
~Twenty-Nine~
~Thirty~
~Thirty-One~
~Thirty-Two~
~Thirty-Three~
~Thirty-Four~
~Thirty-Five~
~Thirty-Six~

~Three~

2.1K 77 8
بواسطة Detective4Life

(Lestrade's POV)

"Will you go out with me? As in, a date?"

Mycroft blinked at my words, his cheeks dusted pink. I waited patiently for his answer, holding my breath. I wasn't entirely sure where I'd take him, yet.

...I probably should've figured that out.

"Yes..." he finally answered, his voice quiet. I felt my own face turn red as well, and awkwardly smiled.

"Alright! I'll pick you up...around five?"

Mycroft nodded, blushing a bit harder now. I never expected to see him blush, neverless be the cause of it!

I nodded, not sure of what to do now. "I'll...see you tonight then!"

---

I ended up taking Mycroft to a movie before dinner. I kinda couldn't think of an exciting date plan.

But at least Mycroft looked happy...well, his eyes reflected how happy he was.

I liked how his eyes would reflect emotion and not his face. It was refreshing, I guess you could say.

"So, Gregory, why did you ask me out?" Mycroft asked at dinner..

"I like you romantically, and wanted to take you on a date," I directly answered. Mycroft blushed, looking away.

"A-Ah." was all he said.

"Yup." I cheerfully hummed. My face was probably red as well, but I already knew that.

"The feelings are returned." Mycroft quietly said, looking at me once more and smiling.

I got flustered over that smile, it was cute.

"O-Oh." was all I could say to that. "S-So does that mean you'd want another date?"

Mycroft chuckled, taking my hand and kissing it. "That sounds perfect."

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

1M 62K 119
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
Doors open. بواسطة ash

قصص الهواة

504K 7.7K 83
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...
428K 10.8K 60
Lady Florence Huntingdon, daughter of the well-known and more importantly, well-respected Earl and Countess Huntingdon is stepping into the 1813 marr...
262K 9.1K 104
She was a capitol elite. He was the youngest victor in history. Their friendship was frowned upon, but their love was forbidden. Extended Summary Ins...