His Rogue Mate

By FallacyDreamer

Beaten, battered and bruised by the one person who's supposed to make you happy, Kali has had enough. Tearin... More

~Chapter One~
~Chapter Two~
~Chapter Three~
~Chapter Four~
~Chapter Five~
~Chapter Six~
~Chapter Seven~
~Chapter Eight~
~Chapter Nine~
~Chapter Ten~
~Chapter Eleven~
~Chapter Twelve~
~Chapter Thirteen~
~Chapter Fourteen~
~Chapter Fifteen~
~Chapter Sixteen~
~Chapter Seventeen~
~Chapter Eighteen~
~Chapter Nineteen~
~Chapter Twenty~
~ Chapter Twenty-One~
~Chapter Twenty-Two~
~Chapter Twenty Four~
~Chapter Twenty Five~
~Chapter Twenty-Six~
~*Epilogue*~
Author's note

~Chapter Twenty-Three~

23.9K 541 14
By FallacyDreamer

Chapter Twenty-Three

*THE LAST SECTION OF KALI’S TWO YEARS* this chapter will explain Kali’s weird eating habits and maybe other things confusing you….if there is.

Kali:

He was passed out drunk on the couch. Trent, His name caused a gag reflex. I stuffed my belongings into a small bag and hoisted it over my shoulder. I looked at Trent. He stirred.

No chances.

I grabbed one of the abandoned beer bottles and held it behind my back. I lifted my leg and kicked him as hard as I could in the balls. He was awake, screaming in pain and in anger.

“That’ll teach you from damaging me you prick” I said with that I smashed the bottle across his face and walked out of the house.

I shifted and sprinted. I left the city, the state.  I had to get as far away from him as possible. I needed to restart.

Weeks passed and I was far, far from Trent and harm. I was in the middle of the forest. I found a solution and an easy way to survive. To go rogue. I grew up and grew strong. I trained myself until I was the most feared rogue wolf known. Hunter had nothing on me. I was pure power. And I was getting my revenge.

~~

Unfortunately, I couldn’t report Trent to the police he was a werewolf, a rogue. It wouldn’t do anything if the police knocked on his door. He’d kill them all.

I was travelling on the boarder of another wolf pack. I hadn’t come across them yet unfortunately I wouldn’t mind a good fight.

The sun was beating down on me. I can’t believe no one’s attacked me yet I’m out in the open in plain sight. What is wrong here?

A growl echoed near me. I stopped and looked around, sniffing the air. A large brown wolf stood there glaring at me. I smirked mentally; it’d look pretty weird as a wolf. The wolf shifted into a human boy, my age.

“Shift” he ordered.

I barked in laughter, as if he could order me around. But I shifted into my human I hadn’t been on two legs in awhile. I stood there in front of him without clothes. He stood there taking me in.

“You have heard of me haven’t you?” I asked

He nodded still taking in my body. I’d finally filled out and lost weight. I was slim and my chest was average sized. My hair was down pass my ass. I guess you could say I was a sight to take in.

“What’s your name?” I ordered and growled when he didn’t immediately reply and still continued checking me out.

I stepped forward and slapped his chest. He looked at my face this time. “Yeah my eyes are up here” I said dryly.

“I repeat: what is your name?” I was getting sick of this boy.

“Jake” he finally gave me a reply.

“Kali” I said before he had to ask. He smiled at me.

And I knew we would be great friends.

~~

And as I thought became true. Jake and I become best friends. He was like my brother and I was like his sister. He was a lone wolf he couldn’t find a pack to take him in. he couldn’t kill other wolves, his humanity was to blame for that but he didn’t try to change me. He knew my past, about my pack, my family, my brother, my mate, and Trent. I felt dirty and used. I’d tried to move on and have other boyfriends but the thought of them touching me made me cringe and show the weakness from a year ago.

Until one night, I couldn’t take it anymore. I feel as if Trent won, because of him I couldn’t love or touch another man. So Jake helped me. It was awkward as was the morning after. Sex really isn’t all it’s cracked up to be. It hurts and it’s uncomfortable. It was horrible too cause all I could see was Trent and his sick face as he released.

If anyone ever asked Jake was my first. I couldn’t talk about Trent, I just wanted to forget. It was worse he practically got away with it. I would get my revenge one day. So Jake became the brother I had sex with.

~~

“Kali” Jake whispered trying to wake me

I groaned and ignored him. “Kali” he persisted.

I opened my eyes to see his frantic ones. “What?” I hissed

“A pack of wolves, there’s heaps! They’ll kill us” He whispered as I became more awake.

“Then we’ll kill them” I said determined, my chance to test my strength.

“No! I can’t” Jake said his eyes wide with fear. Adorable he really was.

“Then go, I’ll find you” I said standing.

“But-“he began

The first wolf jumped out from the cover of trees.

”Go! Run!” I yelled as I knocked him out of the way. More began filling the area “I’ll find you”

Jake nodded and took off running. I shifted and took out my very first pack of werewolves.

I searched for weeks, for months, I never found Jake again.  And then I stumbled upon Hunters territory. I really did not miss home.

AND BAM!! That is the finale of Kali’s two years.

READ PLEASE!!!

I’VE HAD COME UP WITH A BRILLIANT IDEA!  I’m holding another CONTEST on who can write the BEST CHAPTER. OK well, if you decide to enter u need to write a chapter about Kali’s TWO YEARS on how you want it to be. It needs to include TRENT, how she met JAKE and how she grew STRONG. There is no word limit or anything.  Send me by PM the link to Ur one-shot. And first place gets a dedication and a sneak peek into the climax of the story. And a VOTE on ALL chapters of all your STORIES!! YAY! And I’ll even get my book cover thread to make a cover to ur one shot. Ok I hope to see all your entries in my inbox soon!!! And the time limit is chapter 30. Then the winner will be announced.

VOTE COMMENT!!

Xx Alice

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

413K 17.1K 17
The training has begun, all the Alpha's, Beta's and outcasts train together, each training for their own reason, to become the Alpha their father has...
1.2M 47.1K 31
Piper was the Beta's daughter. She was gracious and well-behaved. Her pack loved her, until it started. In her pre-teen years, she was forced to endu...
2.8M 181K 87
What will happen when an innocent girl gets trapped in the clutches of a devil mafia? This is the story of Rishabh and Anokhi. Anokhi's life is as...
1.1M 27.2K 45
When young Diovanna is framed for something she didn't do and is sent off to a "boarding school" she feels abandoned and betrayed. But one thing was...