~Chapter Seven~

A/N: beware: lots of flirting in this chappie, hope it makes you laugh J

 EDITED!

Chapter 7:

Kali:

Hunter took me home after the ‘incident’ and practically shoved me back into my room. It wasn’t my fault; it’s his for being a cocky jerk. I growled at him as he stood behind my cage door. I rattled the door a few times then turned away from him and walked over onto my bed flopping onto it. I heard him groan and walk away. I smirked.

I stayed awake all night, just staring out my window and watching the crescent moon as it sat and watched over the world. The stars were bright lighting up the world below them. I missed being a wolf.

When the sun finally began to rise I was snapped out of my thoughts. Then went to my bed and tried to get a few hours of sleep.

A few hours later I was woken by someone rattling my door of iron bars. I snarled and went back to sleep. But the rattling persisted. I shot up and like a bullet I was at the door snarling at Sam. He just smiled at me, not at all frightened. This made me pause and cock my head to the side and just stare at him.

“I know I’m sexy, but seriously that’s freaking me out” he said smirking

My head jerked back like he’d slapped me. “My bad” I said my voice low and sultry and slowly I turned away walking back to my bed making my ass sway just enough till I heard him moan.

I chuckled.

“Time for se-I mean school” he stuttered.

When I knew he was gone I went to my closet and pulled out some mini shorts and a tight strapless top. I slipped on some black heels then waited for someone to let me out of the prison.

I waited for awhile and got impatient so I did something I knew would annoy everyone in the back house. I started to howl. I heard movement coming up the stairs and guessed from the smell it was Hunter. Damn wrong wolf! Oh well Hunter will do just fine, in fact this will be way more fun than Sam.

“Time for school” he said

“Where’s Sam?” I asked as he pulled out a key and unlocked the door.

“Said something bout wouldn’t handle being in a car with you” He said and I felt a smile fall onto my face. “You wouldn’t happen to know what he meant by any chance?” he asked staring at my lips.

“A girl never kisses and tells” I said sweetly and strutted down the hall.

“Kisses?” he echoes sound astonished

“Figure of speech Hunter” I called back to him

“Oh” I heard him mumble.

I slid onto his motorbike and waited for him, my patience soon wearing thin. Tragically they still had the cursed ankle zapping bracelet thing on so I couldn’t make a run for it.

His Rogue Mateजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें