~*Epilogue*~

**Epilogue**

Kali:

The full moon was beginning to disappear behind the horizon and the sun was showing its first rays, dawn was coming. My pure white fur glistened in the fading moonlight. I was my wolf, like I once had been over a year ago. But I was sane. I only murdered those who harmed my family. No more rumours of the white rogue wolf. I’d accepted my Mate, and I will die loving him.

It’d been four months since the rogue attack, since Hunter vowed to love me till I die, till he died. My life had changed. I could eat like a regular wolf now, I was a full fledge Female Alpha and I now controlled the training in my pack. My nightmares no longer haunted me.

But one thing wasn’t happening for me. I wanted a child but Hunter was fighting me. I didn’t know why, I would win.

Bird calls echoed around the forest. Life was awakening around me. I lay next to a fast flowing creek bed lost in thought. Rogue’s numbers were less and attacks were so rare I hardly heard of them anymore. We were in a moment of peace, I didn’t know how long it would last but I was going to be ready.

Hunter’s wolf rested against mine. I was revelling in the moment of stress free peace. I knew I was safe, there were no Rogues in the area and Hunter was by my side.

“I don’t know why you keep fighting me Hunter; I always get what I want.” I communicated to my mate through our mind bond.

“You’re too spoiled” Hunters wolf grumbled unhappily. ‘

Any given chance I would bring up having a child and it always ended up in a fight between Hunter and i. the pack knew to stay away from a temperamental female and her frustrated mate.

You need a heir remember?” I challenged

“Not this very instant. I’m still young. Honestly Kali can’t you let it go?” I could hear Hunter’s annoyance

“Nope” I replied just as upset and stood up. I phased and faced Hunter’s wolf glaring daggers at him. I pulled on his shirts and began stomping through the forest.

One of Kali’s tantrums again. Hunter growled and phased to human as he chased after me. He hopped along trying to pull on pants as he chased after me.

“Kali!”

I ignored him and kept stomping through the under bush. Until a large hand wrapped around my arms and yanked me into a hard firm chest. Immediately my body relaxed into his and I rested my head on Hunters chest.

“I just want a child Hunter” I murmur.

He began playing with my long blonde hair and heaved a sigh. “Fine” and he caved.

I wrapped my arms around as tight as I could and kissed him fiercely. “I love you so much!”