I have a child?! {z.m}

By _beaniezayn

It was all a mystery until they were reunited. He disappeared and she made up lies. She was pregnant and he h... More

I have a child?! -Zayn Malik
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
A/N
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
AUTHORS NOTE
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
SEQUEL IS UP!

Chapter 41

7.1K 189 92
By _beaniezayn

GUYS THIS IS 200 VOTES AWAY FROM 1,000 VOTES PLEASE GO AND VOTE ON ALL OF MY CHAPTERS IF YOU HAVENT ALREADY AHH THIS MEANS A LOT TO ME ILY ALLLLLL

Ariana's POV:

"Lexi and El, you ready to go down?" I called from our bedroom. Delaney winces at my voice and I send her an apologetic smile.

"One minute!" Eleanor replied, her voice muffled through her door.

"Yeah!" Lexi shouted and I look out the door to see her opening hers.

Delaney slips on her flip flops and runs out to Lexi. I slip on mine as well and walk out.

"Aw, your hair looks cute." Lexi complimented Del. "Did mommy do it?"

"Yeah. She hurt my head a lot though." Delaney explained, glancing at me. I half smile.

"Well, you wouldn't stay still either." I added on. "Sometimes it hurts to be pretty."

I simply braided her hair while her head was upside down and then placed it up into a bun so it's out of her face.

Eleanor comes walking out. Basically we all had the same idea on what to wear because we're all wearing sports shorts, even Delaney.

"Let's go, let's go!" Delaney suddenly runs to the door when she notices everyone's ready. "I wanna see daddy!"

"Okay, okay." I said while following her. The girls follow behind me as well.

--

"There you guys are." Liam said as we all make our way over to their fire-pit. It's right near the beach and I think I might die because of how beautiful this evening is.

"Daddy!" Delaney cheered, running over to him. Zayn smiles with his teeth and lifts her onto his lap.

They've set up lounging chairs out there and there are sticks in a pile beside Niall's chair.

"Hope you guys are up for some s'mores." Niall said, noticing my stare at the sticks. He pulls out a box of gram crackers from behind his back and then places them on the ground. Next, he pulls out some marshmallows and chocolate in packages.

Delaney squealed but then pouted. "Mommy doesn't let me have many of them for some reason."

"Because you get a sugar high and you're bouncing off the walls." I said and everyone chuckles. "But just for tonight, you can have as many as you'd like until you make yourself sick."

Delaney gasps and then cheers, making Zayn tickle her lightly. God, I love them so much.

Eleanor sits in her chair next to Louis and Lexi sits in between Harry and Niall. I decide to walk over to the empty chair next to Zayn and sit there.

I have a gut feeling that Lexi and Harry fancy each other. I wouldn't have a problem with it, but I thought she was still talking with that Chad guy that was our bartender on New Year's Eve.

"Your hair looks pretty." I heard Zayn say to Delaney. I look over and smile at them, proud that I did that.

"Mommy did it." Del responded and they both look at me. Zayn sends me a wink.

"Okay, who wants one?" Niall asked and I look over at him.

Everyone wants one so we pass sticks around to each other until we all get one. Niall takes a marshmallow out of the bag and again, it's passed around until everyone gets one.

"Can I go see Harry?" Delaney asked Zayn, a stick and a marshmallow in her hand.

"Sure babe." Zayn places her on her feet and she scurries over to Harry, careful not to touch the fire.

I look back to my stick and place my marshmallow on it and then stick the end with the sugar on it, above the fire.

What makes this evening even better is the fact that the sun is setting and it's beginning to get dark. I love night time a lot.

"Babe?" Zayn called and I look at him with a smile. I raise my eyebrows in response. "You know, sitting on my lap and cuddling with me could make this bonfire a little more exciting."

I roll my eyes but don't fight him. I stand up and sit on his lap, still keeping the marshmallow above the fire to golden it.

Zayn wraps his arms around my waist in a protective manner.

"How are you gonna make a s'more if you're holding me?" I asked him, curiously.

"I was hoping my beautiful lady could make me one because she makes them so wonderfully." He said.

"I'd be glad to." I replied, smiling to myself.

--

Delaney's head lays on my shoulder and her arms are tucked loosely to her chest. Her little legs hang below my arms that are rested under her bottom.

I hold my sleeping child as we walk into the condo and into the living room. Everyone has been quiet, careful not to wake her.

She murmurs lightly in her sleep, making me silently awe even more.

I carry her through the living room and into our bedroom. We haven't pulled out her pullout bed yet so I decide to just lay her on the bed Zayn and I are sharing. I suppose she could sleep with us tonight.

"Mommy?" She whined a little, peeking her eyes open.

"Mhm?" I pull the blankets over her body and tuck it gently around her arms.

"I'm sleepy." She said, sounding almost like she's sleeping again.

"I know, baby. Close your eyes." I said softly and she obeys, shutting her eyes. I stand and watch her for a few minutes and eventually Zayn comes in and wraps his arms around my waist from behind.

"She's beautiful, isn't she?" He whispered in my ear.

"Indescribable." Is all I could manage to say.

"We made her." He kisses my ear. "We made that beauty." I smile and lean more into him. "With our love, we made someone else to love."

"Becoming pregnant at a young age was so irresponsible but hell, look what it turned out to be. I could never say I regretted making love to you because look at the outcome." I whispered quietly.

"We could make more beautiful babies." He moves the hair away from my neck. "I wouldn't care if you got pregnant right now. We could still manage our careers and everything just like we are now."

"We're both going on tour." I reminded him.

"I know it. But when we're done, I'm not joking, I want more babies." He kisses my neck.

"Me too." I admitted.

Just like always, our moment gets interrupted. "Ariana?" I heard Lexi's voice outside our room. I look to Delaney to see if she woke up. Thank goodness she didn't.

I pull away from Zayn and walk outside our room.

She stands there with her fingers in front of her mouth and her teeth on her nails. She's all jittery and can't stand still.

"Yeah?" I asked. "Ew, stop biting your nails."

She pulls her hands away. "Sorry, nervous habit. Can we, uh, talk now?"

"Sure." I said, worried about her.

"Ari, are you going to bed soon or what?" Zayn asked, walking into the living room where we are. "You okay, Lexi?"

"Uh, not sure." She responded quickly. "Ariana and I need to talk. You can come if you want."

"No, I don't want to intrude on your girl time." Zayn said.

"No, I want you to come. You've always been like a brother to me." She said, trying to smile but it ends up falling. "Besides, I don't want Ariana to have to tell you what I am about to say."

"Okay well, where are we gonna talk?" Zayn questioned, running his fingers through his hair, tiredly.

"My room. C'mon." She said and Zayn and I immediately follow her into her room.

When we make it inside, she shuts the door and walks over to her bed. I join her and sit on my knees on her bed.

Zayn takes a seat near the headboard of the bed and leans up against it.

"I'm so freaking scared." Lexi looks at me, her eyes widened and her teeth biting into her bottom lip.

"About how we'll react or about the situation?" I questioned.

"Both kind of." She said, looking to the floor.

"Tell us. Please." I said, really impatient now.

"This is super hard for me and I know it's kind of offensive because you're my best friend but seriously, this sucks to have to say." She rambled, obviously trying to stall.

"You need to tell me." I said seriously. "You're freaking me out."

"I'm sorry. Uh, okay. So, um." She pauses and takes a deep breath. For a few seconds she doesn't speak.

"Alexa, tell me before I have an anxiety attack." I complained and right then, she starts sobbing.

At first I don't do anything because I'm a bit shocked but then I realize she needs comfort so I scoot closer to her and pull her into a hug.

"Honey, what's wrong? What's getting to you so much?" I asked, my voice is soft.

"I'm so scared. I'm so so so scared." She bawled, gripping onto me for dear life. I can't imagine what Zayn is thinking right now.

"Is there anything I can do? Uh." Zayn asked awkwardly. Neither of us respond to him and I hope he doesn't take offense.

"You have to tell me in order for me to be able to help you feel better." I said, pulling away from our hug. Her eyes are red and her nose is pink. I feel bad for her.

"I think I'm pregnant." She said and then bursts into more tears. I stare at her, wide eyes and in shock.

"Wait, what?" I asked even though I heard.

"Don't make me say it again!" She begged, weakly.

"Oh my god." I said, my voice a mixture of shock and ... excitement. "How do you know?"

She sniffles and wipes her nose. "The thing is, I don't know. I've been puking at like 6am every morning for 3 days and I've been really hungry."

"We need pregnancy tests." I decided.

"Wait, so who do you think is the father?" Zayn budded in. We both look over at him.

Lexi looks offended. "You make it sound like I'm a whore who sleeps around with every guy in sight." Her tone of voice is sharp.

Zayn's face slightly pales. "No- that's not what I meant. I'm sorry."

"I've only ever slept with Chad." She admitted, shame on her face.

"That one bartender that we talked with on New Year's Eve." I explained to Zayn and I watch a little bit of anger flash over his eyes. "Chill, I didn't find interest in him like Lexi did."

"How many times did you sleep with him?" I asked curiously.

She bites on her bottom lip. "Um, like 9 times."

I gasped a little bit. "Lexi!"

"What?" She asked, her voice soft.

"Did you use protection?"

"Yeah, but it must've broken the last time." She said, sounding glum.

"When's the last time you..." I trailed off, not wanting to speak it all out.

"A month ago." She answered.

Suddenly my curiosity gets the best of me. "Was he, you know, any good?"

Lexi's eyes widen at my question and I can't help but giggle a little bit.

"Okay, I don't need to hear this so I'll just leave." Zayn starts to stand up but I stop him.

"Don't go." I said and he groans while sitting back down.

I look at Lexi and she smiles, embarrassed. "He was really good."

"Oh my god." Zayn complained, plugging his ears. "The only sex that I want to hear about is between Ariana and I."

"Do you guys have sex?" Lexi asked, curiously.

I instantly blush. "No."

"I wish but she wants to wait." Zayn said, eyeing me.

"Oh." She said, dragging on the two letter word longer than needed.

"I have a few more questions before we get back into the baby situation." I said, smirking a little bit. Zayn groans again. "Is he ... big?"

She bursts into giggles and Zayn starts humming with his ears plugged. I can't help but laugh at him as well.

"Zayn." I said and he stops humming and looks at me. "You need to listen so you can understand what girls think and talk about."

"He was huge." Lexi exaggerated and I watch a pained expression take over Zayn's face. I giggle a little more.

"Not bigger than me." Zayn said. I bite onto my bottom lip. "Ariana can be my witness."

I blush a little and look around the room, hoping that they're not staring at me.

"Really, huh?" Lexi asked and I look to see her smirking. "Did you do a little, you know, oral?"

"Alexa, shut up! No!" I whined, embarrassed.

Zayn laughed. "I wish though."

"Can we stop now please?" I begged. "We are here to talk about you, not me."

"Okay okay, sorry." She chuckled a little bit. "So back to me being possibly pregnant. Would you come with me in the morning to get some tests?"

"Of course." I said with a half smile.

"Thank you." She sighed. "I know you've been through this and I was hoping that if I am pregnant, if you could help me."

"I most definitely will, Lexi. I love you." I smile and hug her really quickly. "What about Chad?"

She suddenly frowns. "I called him the first morning that I puked. I had missed my period and I had this gut feeling."

"What did he say? Did you tell him that you might be?" I asked.

She nodded. "He said that if I was pregnant, he wants nothing to do with me anymore."

"Oh my gosh, Lexi. I'm so sorry." I feel really awful.

She sighed. "Me too. I was a fool to give him my virginity and then more and more."

"You weren't a fool. I'm sorry." I repeated, feeling the need to.

"Hey," Zayn said softly. We both look over at him. "I could always be his or her favorite uncle."

Lexi grins at him. "I'd love that." Zayn smiles brightly.

I smile too. "I'm kind of excited to find out if you are or not."

Lexi bites onto her bottom lip again. "Me too but I'm also really nervous because it's just a scary process."

I chuckled at my own thoughts before saying them. "Well if you are, let me tell you; you'll be pissing your pants every time you cough, sneeze, and on a bad day, breathe."

She laughs but sighs. Zayn laughs too and I look over at him.

"I wish I was here for that so much." He admitted and I roll my eyes.

"I cried every time, would you want to see that?" I asked.

He scrunches his eyebrows. "Of course not."

"Then you shouldn't wish you saw that because it was horrible and humiliating." I responded, truthfully.

"Sorry." He muttered quietly.

"Great." Lexi said sarcastically. "I can't wait to be pissing my pants."

"I usually packed two extra pairs of clothes in my car in case." I said. "Peeing isn't even the worst though. Your whole entire body aches and your stomach swells even bigger on cold days."

"You're kind of bumming me out." Lexi said, smiling a little bit. "Tell me some of the exciting things other than dreadful."

My heart swells just thinking about everything. "When you're out in public, random people gently place their hands on your belly and congratulate you. It's so heart warming."

"Awe," Lexi smiles a little more.

"And the atmosphere is just happy most of the time. You spend your days eating, taking runs to the store to get baby stuff, deciding on a name or if you're lucky name(s) and much more." I rambled a little bit. "It may be scary but trust me, it's such a privilege."

"I'm excited if I am, but I'm afraid how my parents will react, Ari. They'll be so ashamed." She sighed.

"You're not a baby anymore. You're out of school and you're over twenty. This is your life now. Do what you want." I said, encouragingly.

She smiles a little again. "I guess you're right."

"I always am, aren't I?" I joked and Zayn snorted.

"She always is, Lexi. Even when she isn't, she is." He told her, sarcasm dripping from his lips.

"Oh shut up." I scolded my boyfriend.

"Tell me more about being pregnant, Ariana." She sounded almost like she was begging.

"Well," I soften my voice. "When Delaney kicked for the first time, I was at the store with my mom and I started sobbing. It was the most incredible feeling I've ever felt. When you feel that, there's nothing compared to it."

Lexi smiles and I look at Zayn. He smiles too but I can see the pain in his eyes because he missed that time.

"After the nine months are over and you're ready to deliver, it's so overwhelming. All my friends and family were in the waiting room and my mom was in the delivery room with me. Within a half hour of my water breaking and being in the hospital, I was ready. Lexi, it's so much pain when you give birth. At times you want to give up and not continue but you can't. You gotta keep pushing and when the baby comes out, you completely forget the pain and your baby is just ... there. Breathing, crying, and kicking it's legs. When you bring him or her to your chest, it's unbelievable. It's unbelievable that you created this child. It's your flesh, blood, it's yours. When Delaney looked into my eyes for the first time, she stopped crying and stared. I like to think of it as her realizing that I'm her mommy. Oh god, I'm crying." I said, wiping a bit under my eyes.

Lexi laughs a little and wipes under her eyes as well. "Awe." Is all she can manage to say.

"Even if it was a mistake to get pregnant so young or before marriage," I started, feeling the sobs coming on. "You forget why you were so regretful and why you ever thought having a child at a young age was ridiculous because your creation is here. It's yours. The second that baby comes out, you forget the months of being tired, extra hungry, sore, and moody. Because Gods gift has come into this world."

"Oh my, Ariana." Lexi pulls me into a hug as I cover my mouth to quiet my sobs that have come. "That's so beautiful."

"And when you feel the way you do when you have your child against your chest, you want to have more and more babies to love." I said, crying into her shoulder.

She rubs my back comfortingly. "You've just made me really excited to be pregnant if I am."

I pull away and wipe my eyes. "No one should ever put you down if you're pregnant. Because even if it was a one night stand or whatever, you've still be blessed to become pregnant and to bring another human being into this world. You shouldn't be yelled at or abused. Just because babies are expensive, doesn't mean that if someone gets pregnant, that they should be beat up about it. They can take their classes online if it's during highschool or college. It all works out, it does."

Lexi smiles appreciatively and she looks over at Zayn. "Awe, even Zayn is crying."

I immediately look over and see him wiping his eyes. "No I'm not, I just yawned."

"Mhm." Lexi gave him a look.

I lean over Zayn and peck his cheek and then lean back over towards Lexi.

"So we can go to the store at 9 tomorrow morning, is that cool?" I asked, referring to the tests. She nodded.

"Okay, that's good. Thank you." She said, looking relieved. "I have my car so we can take that one." I nodded.

I smile and stood up off the bed and stretched. "Oh, I've been meaning to ask you. Do you have a crush on Harry?" She widens her eyes and nudges her head towards Zayn. "He won't tell. If he does, I'll kill him."

"Well, I think he's really hot." She admitted and Zayn chuckles a little bit.

"He really is." I admitted as well and I look at Zayn for a reaction. He glares at me and I chuckle. "But Zayn's hotter."

He smiles in satisfaction.

"Do you like him though?" I repeated, curiously.

"I think I might. But he wouldn't want to date a pregnant girl." She sounded shameful.

"I beg to differ." Zayn commented. "Harry loves children, haven't you seen him and Delaney? They're like best buddies. I'm sure he wouldn't blow you off because you're pregnant."

She sighed for a while. "I don't know right now. About anything."

"Confusion and mixed feelings are a sign of pregnancy." I sang a little bit.

"I think that's enough pregnancy information for tonight. I'm tired." She yawned, stretching her arms.

"Tired is another sign." I mumbled and I hear her laugh quietly.

"Go to your room." She lifts a pillow and hits me with it. I step backwards and nod.

"Zayn, come on." I instructed as he made his way over to me. "Goodnight Lexi. Love you."

"Love you too." She said. "Goodnight."

Zayn takes my hand and we walk out of her room. I shut the door and I start to walk to our room but Zayn stops me.

"I love you." He pecks my lips and pulls me into a bear hug.

"I love you." I said back, hugging him tightly.

We pull away and I look to see Niall and Louis chilling on the couch. They're watching an old episode of friends.

"Goodnight boys." I said, walking towards the bedroom.

"Goodnight beautiful." Niall replied and I smile.

"Night." Louis said and I wave to them.

"You coming Zayn?" I asked.

"Actually I think I might hang with the guys for a bit, is that okay?" He asked.

"Of course. Goodnight." I smile at him before walking into our bedroom and falling asleep next to my daughter almost immediately.

.

.

.

________________________

A/N:

*Crack kids voice* YAAAAAAAA

I updated again. :)

Thanks for voting guys, ily.

Idk what really to say sooooooo byeeeeee.

Ttyl.

Love y'all.

-Mackenzie xoxo

(p.s I'm not country, idk why tf I even say y'all. Hahah.)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.6M 49.7K 43
Jessamine Tomlinson is pregnant with Harry Styles' baby, he can't decide if he thinks the baby is his or not. Insert best friend Niall Horan here, wh...
151K 712 12
A young girl gets into a car accident and wakes up in the middle of a road with no memory of who or where she is. At the hospital she finds out her b...
69.3K 1.3K 27
Isabella and Zayn were now together forever. Or at least that’s what they hoped and expected to happen. But what happens when management makes a move...
32.7K 424 27
Since Stephanie was conceived in her mother’s womb her life has been planned out for her. Stephanie would go to school, become a physicist like her m...