The Secret...Well Kept(A 1D f...

Door AkankshaArya

Mirielle Casher is a royal werewolf. But her her life takes many ups and downs which caused her to hide her s... Meer

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Epilouge

Chapter 28

168 7 0
Door AkankshaArya

Hey readers, I am so pissed off at wattpad right now. In the desktop this book is displayed as R and in the app its displayed as PG-13 even though the rating of only one chapter is R all other chapters are PG-13. I can't understand a thing.

Harry's p.o.v.-

Today I was finally taking Mirielle to my flat instead of the pack house from the villa. Those two days have been the best two days of my life. Even though Mirielle was a virgin she never failed to impress me. All the erotic things we had done for the past 2 days were the only thing on my mind. Her face, her beauty and her expressions never stopped to amaze me. Even if I look at her right now I could see the look of pure innocence on her face. I am really lucky to have her as my mate.

I turned to look at her slightly because I was driving to see the same lust driven expression on her face which probably matched mine. When she caught my stare she quickly turned towards the window her cheeks tinting red. So innocent.

After a while Mirielle spoke up," Harry I think I should drop school."I was taken aback at the sudden statement.

"Why?"I asked completely confused.

"Because I barely go there. Out of 5 days I go on only 3 and nandos."She let out a sarcastic laugh," They must have already fired me. I mean I haven't gone there for 4 days now without permission."I felt guilty at her honest confession because I was the one who always stopped her from going saying that we should spend more time together.

"I am so sorry."I said. I felt very bad because these are important things and shouldn't be left out.

"Why are you saying sorry?"She asked confused.

"Because I am the one who has been stopping you from going to school and nandos. I shouldn't have done it."

"No Harry it's not your fault."She said. We had reached the parking lot of my apartment and I was parking my car.

"No Mirielle, you will go to school and nandos. I will see to it that you go."I got out of the car and before Mirielle could come out I was at her side and opened the door for her. I held her hand and walked towards the elevator. As soon as we went inside the elevator I spoke," You will go to school regularly and for nandos we will check if you are still hired or not or else I will speak to the manager. If nothing works there is always another job waiting."I said while pressing the 10th floor button.

"Understood."I told her. She nodded her head but the happiness was visible in her eyes. I can't believe she was going to quit just because of me. Thank god she shared her problem with me otherwise I would never have knocked in some sense into her. She is so different, showing the world her intelligence while sometimes it seemed as if her brain went to lockdown.

"I can't believe such thoughts came into your head."I said while letting out a sigh. The elevator doors opened and we walked towards my flat.

"I don't know how I thought such stupid things. But I am glad that I shared it with you. At least now I have motivation to go to school."She giggled a bit while saying that. I was opening the door half way when Mirielle tried to peek inside from the little bit which was visible from the door. I thought to hear words of praise but instead when I heard a huge gasp and noticed her shocked expression I quickly opened the door to see my whole apartment in a mess. Everything was messed up, all the glassware shattered on the floor and in the middle of all that mess was-"Oh no, Louis!"Well Mirielle beat me to it as she quickly ran inside the flat where Louis was lying on the floor.

I also rushed behind her to check on him. He was currently unconscious probably due to the blow on his head which had caused a pool of blood around his head. Mirielle was completely shocked unable to speak any words. I also couldn't understand as to why did somebody try to hurt him. I could feel anger clouding my senses and then it hit me, royals. They have gone to this extent! First they are after Mirielle then they attack my pack and now hurting my best friend. This isn't tolerable at all. I will kill that bastard. He is the fucking king for god sakes. Doesn't he value his position at all?

"Harry his pulse is weak. Call the ambulance immediately."Suddenly Mirielle said and I turned to look at her, her two fingers on his neck trying to find a pulse. I nodded and immediately called the ambulance. When I was going to put my phone back into my pocket it rung. I looked at the caller i.d. and saw that it was Zayn. I picked it up that instant.

"Harry!"Zayn's voice was a bit panicked. Though I am an alpha now I am feeling a bit scared. I don't want another attack on my pack right now.

"Yes."I somehow kept my voice from wavering.

"Harry, those rouges/royals whatever they are they had come here yesterday."Thank god at least they didn't attack my pack. But they did hurt Lou and I won't let them live the moment I see them.

"How did they enter our territory?"I asked.

"Well they didn't exactly enter but some of your pack members had gone to the city and they found them. They tried to force out your location but they didn't speak up. They have completely battered them up man. You have to come here like right now."He said urgently.

"They already caught Lou."I said.

"What?"Zayn practically shouted in my ear.

"Yeah they have hurt him badly. I am taking him to the hospital now. I will talk later."I said and cut the call before he could reply.

"Harry the ambulance is here."Mirielle said after a while bringing me out of my daze. I feel incredibly sorry for him because he was dragged into this mess just because of us. He isn't even a supernatural creature for god sakes. Why couldn't they leave him?

The people from the hospital came and put him in the stretcher and carried him to the ambulance. Mirielle was almost crying by now. Her eyes were filled with tears with a look of concern and sadness on her face. I could have felt jealous because of her attention to him like that but I feel proud of her because in such a short time she has become good friends with my friends.

We got in my car and I followed the ambulance to the hospital. When we reached I was going to open my seat belt when she put my hands on mine to stop me.

"Harry I heard tit bits of your conversation and I think it's best for you to go to the pack house to solve everything. I will stay here."I thought about it and understood that it was the best decision right now. Only the doctors can save Lou and only I can plan how to kill his attackers.

"You're right. I will send Niall and Liam too once I reach there. I understood one thing, never to underestimate them. They can even attack in the hospital especially because you are there."She meekly nodded and opened the car door to exit.

"Wait."I suddenly called.

"What?"

"I love you."She had a weird expression on her face which I couldn't identify but she finally said with a small smile, "Love you too." And she walked away to the entrance to the hospital.

I quickly drove to the pack house and saw that Theo and Walden were waiting at the entrance. I got out of my car and rushed towards them.

"Alpha."Both said and bowed towards me.

"No time for formalities, what happened?"I asked in a very serious voice.

"Let's go inside first."I nodded and walked towards my office. Zayn, Niall and Liam were already there.

"Niall, Liam I would like you both to go to the hospital to accompany Mirielle."They both said 'yes' and Liam asked, "Is Lou alright?"

"The doctors have to do their job or else I will rip their throats out. Notify me if anything is suspicious. Mirielle wasn't exactly in her best condition."I say and they both immediately rushed out.

"So, what happened?"I finally ask.

"As I had already told you before two of your pack members had gone to the city yesterday. Somehow those rouges found them and asked your location. When they didn't reply they hit them very badly. Today morning they somehow came back and told us."Zayn explained.

"Where are they right now?"I asked impatiently.

"They are currently being checked by the pack doctor."Theo said."And sir I have also issued a red light so that no one leaves without permission and all our fighters will be on guard."I had given him the liberty to issue a red light during an emergency only because I am not here all the time. He does a very good job though.

"Very good Theo but I have to meet those two." I said and we all went to the nursing home which was run by the pack doctor. We reached there pretty soon and walked straight into the doctor's office. Zayn and Walden offered to wait outside. Soon enough he also entered the room after checking on the patients.

"How are those two doctor?"I asked knowing that he will directly understand who am I talking about.

"Alpha those two were beaten very badly. How they reached the pack house from the city in such a condition is a miracle. Joe was hit on the head so hard that he has got blood clots inside his head."My head snapped up. Despite werewolves fast healing power he got blood clots inside his head!

"No no alpha he didn't go into comma if you are thinking about that but I did have to surgically operate him so he is currently sedated."He explained.

"What about the other one?"I asked.

"His both arms and one leg have been broken. It was a compound fracture and his hip bone has also cracked a little so he is conscious but still healing."

"Can I talk to him?"I asked. I could have commanded him but he is the doctor and when things concern people's safety only the doctor is in charge.

"Yes you can talk to Mike."He said and led me the way. He took me to his private room.

"I would request you not to ask too many question right now because I don't want him to get stressed at all so that his wolf might heal him faster."Doctor told me to which I just nodded and entered the room.

"Alpha "A voice reached my ears as soon as I entered the room. I looked ahead and saw Mike looking at me. I went and sat on the chair beside him.

"How are you?"I asked in my alpha voice. I couldn't help it its on instinct that I talk to my pack members like this.

"I am healing alpha."His voice was weak and a broken and defeated look in his eyes.

"What happened?"I asked getting straight to the point because doctor had already told me not to disturb him that much.

"Joe and I, we had gone to the city because we were pretty much bored and we hadn't seen much of London yet. We spent a lot of time drinking and partying and when we were returning suddenly 6 men came and surrounded us."He said his voice now breaking. He was looking very weak and even I had to control myself from going into rage to stop this madness of King Peter.

"After that, "I said to urge him further."Then they asked us about our alpha-about you. We understood that instant that they were rouges. We denied telling them anything and they dragged us to the side and started hitting us. When didn't stop hitting and they hit Joe so hardly that he fainted I told them your flat's address. I thought if you were in the pack house then nobody would be there."He said. Now even I can't blame him for spitting out the address. I feel very guilty for not being able to protect the pack.

"Did they come alpha?"He suddenly asked breaking the silence.

"Huh?"I asked.

"Did they come to your flat? Are you injured? Is our Luna okay?"He asked.

"I am fine."I said not telling him about Lou. He might probably feel very sad."Hey, how do you know about your Luna?"I asked because she hasn't been publically introduced to the pack yet.

"Mike told me."I almost forget that he is my third in command. He is a great fighter and so he took the task of training all the younger fighters and so we don't talk much but enough to keep him updated.

"How is he?"He asked.

"Not in the best condition really but he will be fine."I replied not telling him exactly about Mike's condition because he is already depressed.

"Thanks alpha."He said while I was leaving.

"Why? I didn't do anything."I said confused.

"Even though you're so busy with your band you still find time to look after your pack. You came here specially to meet us. I am glad so thanks."He said his voice already becoming sleepy. I just nodded at him and left. I am not a good alpha. If I would have been none of these incidents would have happened. I came out of the room and saw Theo waiting for me.

"Alpha Mike is in a very bad condition right now."He informed. I think he had gone to see him."It might take him a few days for him to recover."He added.

"How much time did the doctor tell?"I asked. I had forgotten to ask doctor about this.

"Probably 2 weeks."I was shocked. Wolves never take more than a week to heal and he will be hospitalised for 2 weeks. He's my third and in charge of the fighters. Who will train them now?

"Hmm now this is a big problem, who will train the fighters. I can but only for 1 week after that I am going on tour. After that."I also went into deep thought after saying that.

"I will sir."Theo replied.

"How?"

"Well, sir Walden is a pretty good fighter and he can help me in training them. Maybe some moves to beat those royals too."

"That's a great idea."I said finally feeling as if one problem has been solved.

"Harry "Suddenly Zayn spoke coming into the corridor.

"Yea Zayn?"

"What will we tell to the management about Lou?"Uh oh now what should we do?

Mirielle's p.o.v.-

I have been waiting here in this hospital for the past 1 hour and there is no sign of Louis' doctors to tell me what happened to him. I am worried sick right now. How could they do such a sick move? Atleast they should have left Lou out of this. I should never have got involved with Harry. It's because of me that he got dragged into this mess which is called 'my life'. I hate every ounce of it.

"Mirielle!"Two panicked voices made me turn my head towards the direction my name had been called. I saw Niall and Liam running towards me as fast as they could in the hospital without getting scolded.

My tears had dried up a while ago so my face must be looking okay."Hey."I replied weakly to them.

"How's Lou?"Niall asked.

"I don't know guys. The doctor still hasn't told me anything. So here I am waiting here for the past hour."I said.

"What happened?"Liam asked.

"I don't know. Harry and I came to his flat this morning and we saw Lou in a pile of blood."I said feeling like I can cry any moment.

"Wow 2 days "Suddenly Niall said.

"What?"I asked unable to understand what he said.

"You were at that villa for two days. Doing the deed I assume."Niall's statement caught me off guard but I was blushing nonetheless. Liam punched Niall on the shoulder making him scream in pain.

"Shut up phoenix. Screaming like a baby."Liam said playfully.

"Keep your hands to yourself vampy."Niall retorted.

"Jeez Vampy, seriously?"Liam said with a look of disbelief on his face. Before Niall could reply anything a doctor came out from the operation theatre in which Lou was currently present. Suddenly the light playful atmosphere that had been created disappeared and the surroundings became gloomy.

"Are you here for Mr. Tomlinson?"The doctor asked.

"Yes sir we are family."Liam replied. It's good that they are so close.

"His condition is very serious."He said referring to Louis with a serious expression on his face. Lou please be okay please be okay.

"How is he doctor?"Niall asked.

"We performed the surgery well and it succeded"Yes! He is safe."But-"Oh no, now what, "The injury in his head was so bad that he received hair cracks on his skull so for faster healing we put him into a medical induced coma."Those words were enough to make me curl into a small ball and cry. Maybe if we had returned sooner none of this would have happened.

"He will be okay right?"Niall asked.

"Yes 4 weeks at the most. Hair cracks heal a bit faster."Ha said and went away.

"Oh shit!"Suddenly Liam exclaimed."What Liam?"Niall asked annoyingly.

"What will we tell the management?"A ghostly expression on his face while I was drifting off into the world of sadness. Everything backfired on me though I tried so hard to prevent it. It's my fault for letting Harry into my life. I can only do one thing now.

Hey guys another chapter uploaded next coming soon. But I would really like it if you all would vote and comment on the chapters letting me know my mistakes or your reviews. Please vote and comment.

Ga verder met lezen

Dit interesseert je vast

3.8M 119K 36
Everly is a werewolf living in a pack where no one wants her. Her mother and father don't treat her the same as her beautiful sister. She has learned...
18.7K 967 58
Lucy is the housekeeper of One Direction. Her job isn't as pleasant as it may sound. She gets bullied around by some of the boys, and her boss isn't...
695 130 28
It was like he was on the verge of dying from starvation if he couldn't taste me. Just when I thought the pleasure couldn't get any stronger, it had...
204K 8.3K 44
Each year, a full red moon illuminates the sky, and every werewolf who hasn't found their mate is thrown out of the pack; forced to live the life of...