The Mafia Queen┃✓

By Smallgirlbigattitude

(*Completed*) Diana Shade was just a strong, smart girl living with her foster parents and brother. She didn'... More

Preface
Character Aesthetics
Prologue
•1•Diana•
•2•Sebastian•
•3•Diana•
•4•Sebastian•
•5•Diana•
•6•Sebastian•
•7•Diana•
•8•Diana•
•9•Sebastian•
•10•Diana•
•11•Diana•
•12•Sebastian•
•13•Diana•
•14•Alex•
•15•Diana•
•16•Sebastian•
•17•Diana•
•18•Sebastian•
•19•Alexander•
•20•Diana•
•21•Karter•
•22•Sebastian•
•24•Sebastian•
•25•Diana•
•26•Sebastian•
•27•Karter•
•28•Diana•
•29•Alex•
Author's note
•30•Sebastian•
•31•Diana•
×BONUS CHAPTER×
The End
-Blind Date-
-Hades' Warrior-
-Mission 17: Alexa Black(*completed*)-
-Learning to be a Bad boy-
-War against WICKED-

•23•Diana•

33.6K 944 250
By Smallgirlbigattitude

The air hitting her face, made Diana forget all about Sebastian and her rich brother. Well almost, she was driving an Audi right then, and there were two cars following behind her with guards for her protection so she didn't completely forget.

Plus he was sitting in the backseat with Sebastian, both rapping along with Eminem. Diana smiled. They seemed to get along so well together.

They were driving to a club. The second time in Diana's life. But this time she refused to wear a dress. She was wearing her casual ripped jeans and a hoodie she borrowed.

Em was sitting beside her. She was unusually quiet.

"-SHOULD I MAKE WAVES OR NOT-" Karter was rapping.

"Em?" Diana asked.

She didn't reply.

"- HOW MANY TIMES CAN I SAY THE SAME THING-"

"Em?" Diana asked a little louder.

No reply.

"I was so afraid to make a single sound." She finally sang.

"Afraid I will never find a way oouutt." Diana sang along.

"Afraid I'll never be found. I don't want to go another roouunnd."

Diana could feel Sebastian and Karter's eyes on her as she sang. But she didn't look back.

She had been listening to Eminem's songs since she was eight years old. Her parents did have a problem but she didn't care.

"- Enough to lift yourself up when you feel like I felt. 'Cause I can't explain to y'all how dang exhausted my legs felt. Just havin' to balance my dang self. When on eggshells I was made to walk. But thank you, ma, 'cause that gave me the Strength to cause Shady-mania, So when they empty that stadium-" Diana started rapping along without even realising it.

Only Jake knew that she could rap. Her grip got tighter on the wheel as she thought of Jake.

That made her just rap louder.

"-So this is for every kid who all's they ever did was dreamt of one day just getting accepted. I represent him or her, anyone similar, you are the reason that I made this song. And everything you're scared to say don't be afraid to say no more. From this day forward, just let them a-holes talk,
Take it with a grain of salt and eat their fuckin' faces off. The legend of the angry blonde lives on through you when I'm gone-"

The silence in the car was disturbing, once the song ended. Finally, Alex started clapping his hands.

"You would wreck both of their asses in a battle any day." He said.

Diana didn't hear anyone going against that statement.

"I don't know why that had to be stated. It was pretty obvious." She replied shrugging.

Alex chuckled.

"Well, it was about time she got better than me in something." Karter replied.

Diana glared at him through the mirror.
They reached the club. Diana stopped the car in front and got down from the car. One of Karter's men took the keys from her to park the car elsewhere.

Em walked up to the security and started saying something and pointing at Karter.

The security nodded and let them inside.
This club wasn't as crowded as the last one.

Em grabbed her hand and led her to the bar.

"Want a drink?" She asked.

"Nah I'm good." Diana replied. Diana had actually made a silent pact when she turned 15. She would never drink alcohol. The only sip she had ever taken was the last time they went to the club. And she didn't realise why people were addicted to that shit.

"Do you realise how hot those three are?" Em turned to her after gulping down three shots.

Diana looked at where she was pointing.
Karter and Sebastian were sitting on the stools at the bar, with Alex leaning on the counter beside Karter.

"Karter is so fucking hot." She continued after another two shots. "I mean look at him."

Diana smiled. This was the first time she was with a drunk Em.

"That bitch." She suddenly said.

"What?" Diana asked. She looked at where Em was glaring. Some girl had sat on Karter's lap and put her hand around his neck. Karter didn't seem too pleased. He slowly removed her hand and muttered something close to, not interested.

"See he doesn't like her." Diana told Em. She thought Em would be happy at that, but instead, she looked sadder.

"That girl was hot. He didn't like her. Why would he like me?" She asked staring at her empty shot glasses.

Oh god.

Before she could reply. A voice spoke out from behind them.

"How many did she drink?"

Em started counting them on her fingers. "One..two..three... "

"Five" Diana replied.

Em gulped down two more shots.

"Or seven. " Diana corrected herself.

Just as Em was about to order more, karter stopped her.

"That's enough for today. Let's get you to the car." He put his hand below her knees and shoulder and picked her up bridal style.

Em started hitting his shoulder. "You're a bad boss. A bad bad boss."

Karter raised his eyebrows.

"You don't see me." She muttered.

But Diana could feel that Em was the only girl Karter could see in that club.

"We need to talk." Diana heard Sebastian's voice say.

She turned her head to the side.

"When did you come here?"

"When bad bad boss started." He replied giving a nod towards Karter's direction.

"We need to talk." He repeated when Diana made no effort to reply.

"About what." She asked.

"Diana." Karter called her.

"What is it, Karter? If she puked on you, that's your f-" she started as she turned around.

But instead of meeting his hazel eyes, she met another familiar face.

"Mom?"

*insert dramatic music*
*insert evil laugh*

Kidding I love you guys. And I will bring out the next chapter as quick as I can.

Ps. The song that Diana, karter, Em and Seb are singing in the car is "Guts Over Fear " by Eminem Ft sia.

Lots of love.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1K 82 15
We are always told there is only one devil. But what happens when there are two in the same place waiting to destroy one another? __________________...
503K 7.9K 15
━𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐌𝐀𝐅𝐈𝐀 𝐐𝐔𝐄𝐄𝐍 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐈𝐓𝐀𝐋𝐈𝐀𝐍 𝐂𝐀𝐏𝐎 ❛They call you the temptress of the night. A woman trained to kill; a weapon equi...
437 76 21
Vanessa is a typical 18 year old girl, she goes to school and maintains a balanced life, her family struggles to make ends meet but that doesn't stop...
574K 15.2K 37
"Lesson one. Never cross Alexander Valentino" I pressed on one of the knives in his hand. "Lesson two. Never call me Princess!" with that I gracefull...