The Girl's Pack: A DC/ YJ Fan...

By CrazyFreckledGinger

Ever wanted to be in a love triangle? What about a love... pentagon? Roy Harper x Jason Todd x Reader x Dick... More

Prologue
Characters
Chapter 1: A Runaway
Chapter 2: Located
Chapter 3: Long Awaited Presence
Chapter 4: Complications
Chapter 5: Missing And Found
Chapter 6: New Residence
Chapter 7: A Talk With The Wise One
Chapter 8: The Nightmares Begin
Chapter 9: Training, Kinda
Chapter 10: Innocence
Chapter 11: Revealed
Chapter 12: Lost
Chapter 13: Home?
Chapter 14: Options
Chapter 15: Kitty Problems
Chapter 16: The Game Is On
Chapter 18: Caged And Needy
I need to get this off my chest (A/N)
Chapter 19: Mission
Chapter 20: An Associate?
Chapter 21: First Mission
Chapter 22: Failed?
Chapter 23: Wrong Signals
Chapter 24: Back With The Pack And Gone Again
Chapter 25: A Planned Cornoration
Chapter 26: The Talk
Chapter 27: The Plan
Chapter 28: Heartbroken
Chapter 29: Found Out
Chapter 30: The Plan Of Attack
Chapter 31: The New Heir
Chapter 32: Mentor
Chapter 33: Dumbasses With Ice Creams [Final]

Chapter 17: Project Antiquity

2K 60 9
By CrazyFreckledGinger

"I'm sure there's some ice cream back at the Mount," Jason trailed off with flushed cheeks.

"Let's go then boys," I smiled sweetly at them.

Warning: language and torture

"Where is she?"

"With the Justice League," A voice informed, "what should we do?"

"Tear them apart, from the inside," The other voice growled.

"Start Project Antiquity now," he ordered.
*****
"A storm is brewing," Ayaka muttered under her breath.

"What do you mean?" Kai asked, turning towards her.

"Something bad is coming, and I'm not sure what it is," She replied worriedly.

"We'll look into it okay," Kai soothed.

"Okay," She replied,"I just don't want my babies to get hurt,"

"Kaleb, (Y/N) and Grey are in good hands, I know that now," He reassured.

*****

Over the past few weeks, I practised changing from my human form and my cub forms. It took a lot of effort and patience to do so but the boys' help made it interesting. The only sacrifice I had to make was that I was completely naked after my transformations.

"Why can't you keep your clothes on and your cub forms?" Roy asked as he sipped from his glass. I pulled the necklace from around my neck up from under my T-shirt and showed it to them.

"This necklace, it can store only a certain amount of magic depending on how powerful it is. I guess Kai thought the sacrifice was worth it," I explained, setting it back in its place.

"That's so crash!!!" A short speedster sped to my side.

"What are you doing eavesdropping?" Wally snapped.

"What? She seems cool!" He defended, turning back to me with a toothy grin, I return the smile before seeing Bluebeetle peek in.

"Get back here amigo," He whisper yelled.

"Wait, what is this?" I asked, gazing between the two.

"This is the main kitchen, don't feel restrained from coming in here and relax just because I'm in here," I explained, glancing at Robin's upcoming presence in the kitchen as well.

"Really?"

"Well yeah? why- how-"

"Because Jason has been threatening them to stop coming in here because he hates kids," Dick nodded.

"What the fuck man?" He cursed.

"JASON!!" I scolded, slapping his chest.

"If there are any complaints about him come to me alright? I'll take care of him for you," I chuckled, patting his shoulder.

"You're so cool," He whispered, staring at me in awe. "Can we know more?" He asked.

"Of course," I answered.

"Crash," he giggled, he raced to the kitchen entrance and called out.

"Guys, she said yes!!" My eyebrows furrowed in amusement before Bluebeetle, Beastboy, Wonder Girl and - another Robin? I cocked my head to the side as our gazes locked together.

"Oh, (Y/N), this is our younger brother Tim," Dick nodded as Jason stood up.

"I can't deal with kids, I'm outta here," He announced.

"Oh my lord, Jay, you're such a drama queen," I chuckled. He sent me a wink before exiting the room.

"I'm with my Jaybird on this one." Roy nodded, saluting us before following Jason out of the room.

"So, what do you want to know first?" I asked them as if I was going to read a book to kindergarden children.

******

"(Y/N), run practice," Kai announced as he set off in the forest.

"Get me some good clothes for when I get back please," I turned to Wally. His arms were crossed over his chest and he was slightly hunched over himself, shoulders forward in anticipation.

He nodded as I turned back to the heavy vegetation, catching a glimpse of the younger vigilantes that were staring at us.

Ayaka was ready to sprint, not doing so until I changed and raced in Kai's direction. I rushed through the forest. 

I perceived Ayaka run up to my side in my peripheral view.

******

~The human is in danger~ Jaime's scarab announced.

"What do you mean?".

"What?" Bart asked.

"Scarab said they're in danger!" He turned back to his friend. Dick's eyebrows furrowed before loud agonising howls could be heard in the distance.

"Shit!" Red Hood cursed.

"Mommy," Grey called out, trying to fly out of Damian's grasp.

"Robin, make sure Grey doesn't go anywhere-" Grey started whining and whimpering uncontrollably, flying out of the shortest Wayne's grasp and collapsing on the floor.

"Everyone spread out, Bart, get Grey to the medical bay then come to find us, be careful!" Nightwing ordered as they started charging towards the forest.

*****

I quickly called for B-Man after rushing Grey to the medical bay, thankfully Black Canary was there already there.

"What happened?" She asked worriedly as the little cub started shivering.

"We don't know, something happened to the wolves and then he started acting up!" I answered quickly.

"Gotta go see what happened to the others! Bye," I blurted out, racing out into the forest.

*****

"Easy there (Y/N)," Jason tried to soothe as she whimpered, scratching ferociously at her scalp. Ayaka yelped as she charged into Kai, biting at each other's necks before Keanu pounced on (Y/N), making her suffer the same curse.

"Wally, Bart, sedatives, NOW!!!" Dick ordered. Both speedsters nodded to each other before racing away.

"Try to pry them away from each other," Jason announced as him and Roy ran to Keanu and grabbed him, attempting to pull him off of (Y/N). She yelped out painfully as her neck started bleeding heavily from the bite.

Soon, Wally and Bart raced to Jason and Roy and placed a shotgun in their hands.

"It's high concentration!" Bart informed. They both nodded and aimed at the bodies that were whimpering and crying out for the pain to stop. They pulled the trigger, shooting wolf after wolf to the ground as they were consumed by darkness.

*******

"Boss?" A voice called out, to which a hum was released in response.

"Project Antiquity?" He asked, never looking away from the glass.

"Successful as test try, and we have two of them." He informed.

"Boost it up, level two, wait for my signal," He ordered.

******

"Guys," Bart raced in, scanning the medical bay.

"What is it?" Nightwing asked, turning back to him.

"We can't find Beastboy and Bluebeetle,"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

21.5K 520 71
What would happen if bestfriends roy harper and Jason Todd decide to raise their daughters together as single dads. Lian harper and aria Todd have be...
5.1K 148 15
After coming back to life, Jason (now Red Hood) feels like he may be all alone. His family knew he was back, but Jason stayed away from them, afraid...
99.2K 3.6K 37
What do superheroes do on vacation? Jason Todd wouldn't know. Because, one, he isn't a superhero. He's an outlaw. And two, he isn't on vacation. In f...
41K 1.3K 14
Being The Scarlet Witch with the Merc as your partner could be incredibly frustrating and exhausting, but it also spiced up the vigilante work. What...