Louis Tomlinson Saved Me

By those5boysfrom1d

Ali is a loving three year old. She loves to color and play dress up. One day when her parents leave her at a... More

Louis Tomlinson Saved Me
Finding Ali
The news
Ali Tomlinson
Getting to know my baby.
Bad Night/Great Morning
Bad dreams/Ali's drawing
Buliding Ali's Bed
Long Night
Screaming/Back To Bed With Daddy
Coloring
Perrie Edwards/Louis?!
Meetings/Movie Marathon
Getting Home Late
The Football Match
Resting
Temper Tantrums
Tour News
Dinner/Fan Interaction
Sick
Doctors
Hospital
Hospital (Part 2)
Hospital (Part 3)
Hopsital (Part 4)
Daddys leaving
Phone calls
Ali's Tooth
Surprise Visit
5 Seconds Of Summer/Broken
Dealing With A Cast/Going on Tour
Writers Block! Help!
Sorry Unlce Niall
Paparazzi Attack
The Unexpected Call
Ali's Intervew
You Cant Just Take Her
Court Day
Fire
Going Home
Happily Ever After At Last
Final Authors Note
Omg please read
Louis Tomlinson Saved Me 2

Prank gone wrong

10.2K 203 34
By those5boysfrom1d

(Harry's POV)

Me and the lads decided it would be fun to play a little prank on Louis, to get back at all the times he played a practical joke on us. So we go to the costume store and got some masks to scare him.

Niall got a gorilla mask, Liam got a zombie mask, Zayn got a clown mask, and I got a wolf mask.

"Guys what if Louis doesn't find it funny? Zayn asked as we pulled into Johannah's flat.

"He will don't worry." I said. We got out of the car and put our masks on, we walked up to the front door and knocked three times.

(Ali's POV)

After I woke up from my nap daddy was still asleep. Fizzy, Lottie, Daisy, Phoebe, and grandma were still outside and I was watching tv in the living room. I heard a knock so I skipped over to the door and when I opened the door there was a wolf, gorilla, zombie and a clown. "Boo!" They yelled. I screamed and started crying and ran up to daddy's room.

"Daddy daddy daddy there are monsters at the door wake up!" I screamed. Daddy turned over when the wolf walked in. I screamed at the top of my lungs and I jumped on daddy and hid under the covers.

"Ali what's wrong?" Daddy asked taking the covers off me.

"T-there are monsters out there." I whimpered. Daddy picked me up and we walked downstairs. I hid my face in his neck and daddy asked. "What are you idiots doing?" I looked up and everyone was in the living room including Uncle Harry, Niall, Zayn and Liam.

"Well we were gonna play a prank on you but we didn't think Ali would answer the door." Uncle Niall explained.

Daddy sat down on the couch with me on his lap. "I thought you were with your families." Daddy said.

"We were but we wanted to play a practical joke and spend a night or two if that's okay." Uncle Harry said.

"Well it went real well didn't it?" Daddy yelled rocking me.

"All I have to say is that's a pretty wimpy prank." Lottie laughed.

"Like you would have done better." Uncle Liam laughed.

"Well I would have made sure Ali wasn't scared to death!" Lottie laughed.

Uncle Liam rolled his eyes and said, "Ali we didn't mean to scare you, these are just masks."

I shook my head no hugged daddy tighter. "Good going." Daddy said.

"Look Ali it's not real it's just me!" Uncle Niall said, putting his mask back on.

I started crying and ran to Fizzy. She picked me up and tried to calm me down. Uncle Zayn hit Uncle Niall on the back of the head and grabbed all the masks.

"Look Ali." I watched Uncle Zayn walk to the trash. "These masks are gone." He said throwing them into the trash.

"They are really gone?" I asked.

"Yep and they won't be coming back, right guys?"

"Right." They all huffed.

"Well Louis if you don't mind me and Liam were planning on swimming." Uncle Niall said.

"May we?" Uncle Liam asked grandma.

"Knock yourself out." Grandma laughed.

We all went outside and we starting eating and swimming. I went up to daddy and asked, "daddy can I go get my dollies?"

"Sure baby." He said.

I ran inside when I saw the masks sitting on the table. I ran into daddy's room and got under the covers. I wasn't coming out until those things were gone.

(Louis's POV)

I jumped in the pool with the lads and my sisters, I dunked Niall then he did the same to me. We were laughing our heads off when I looked around for Ali.

"Hey mum has Ali came back outside?" I asked.

"Nope haven't seen her." Mum answered.

I started to get out when all the guys pulled me back in.

"Guys I have to see where Ali is." I said stepping out of the pool.

"Lou I'm sure she is fine c'mon get back in." Harry urged.

"I'm just checking." I said drying off enough to go inside.

"Hurry up so we can play Marco Polo!" Zayn yelled.

I gave them a thumbs up and went inside. I looked around and I didn't see her but I did see those damn masks Harry bought.

"Oh no." I signed. "Ali!?"

"Daddy?" She yelled back.

I ran up to my room and I saw a lump under the covers. I smiled and asked, "Where's Ali?" I went over to the covers and pulled them off her. "There she is!"

She looked up at me and smiled. "What were you doing under the covers? I thought you were getting your dolls."

"Well I was but I saw the scary masks and I got scared." She whimpered.

"Well if I throw them away for good will you come back outside?"

She thought for a second then nodded. I picked her up and we went in the kitchen. The masks weren't on the counter.

"Oh gosh." I said.

"Guys you better come out this isn't funny! I have Ali with me." I yelled. With that all four idiots came out with their heads low. Ali started screaming and crying for the second time today, while hiding her face in my neck.

"Get them off know!" I said.

They took off their masks and put them back in the trash. "Sorry Ali." They said in unison.

Ali was still squirming in my arms while Zayn asked, "Ali do you wanna swim?"

Ali looked at me then at Zayn. She nodded and went upstairs to put her swim suit back on. I went to help her then we both went outside.

"Come and jump in Ali!" Phoebe yelled.

"Uncle Liam will you catch me?" She asked squirming out of my grip.

Liam nodded and went to the side if the pool. Ali ran and jumped into Liam's arms. Ali was laughing her head off. I put Ali's towel on the chair and did a belly flop in the water.

I came back up and everyone was laughing.

"Ow that hurt!" I laughed at myself.

I looked at my stomach and it was beat red. "Daddy are you okay?" Ali asked.

"I'm alright baby." I laughed.

Fizzy had Ali in the shallower end of the pool as the rest of us were playing Marco Polo in the deeper end. My mom invited Dan,her soon to be husband, to come cook. So as we waited on Dan to finish cooking we started the game Marco Polo

"Marco" Phoebe yelled.

"Polo"

"Polo"

"Polo"

"Polo"

"Polo"

"Powo" Ali yelled as she couldn't pronounce it.

"Polo"

"Polo"

"Polo"

Phoebe swam over to Daisy and tagged her. "Ha your it!" She bragged.

"Na uh! Louis she cheated!" Daisy yelled.

"Just be it Daisy." I begged her so her and her twin wouldn't fight.

"Food is ready!" Dan yelled.

We all got out of the pool and Fizzy handed me Ali. We all went to the picnic table and I sat Ali on my lap. I cut Ali's hotdog into pieces so she could eat it better and we all started talking.

"So since the European tour is over we kinda wanted to invite some more friends over." Niall said.

"Anyone is welcome boys." My mum smiled.

"Good because the boys from 5 Seconds Of Summer are coming over later tonight." Niall informed.

"Why didn't you tell me any of this?" I asked.

"It was a surprise." They all said. Ali giggled and I nodded.

Ali threw her fork on the floor and looked up at me. "I think your done." I chuckled. She smiled and slid off my lap.

"It's almost bath time baby." I said following her over to the edge of the pool.

"But I don't want to take a bath." She wined. She sat on the edge of the pool and let her feet dangle in the water.

"I think your getting sleepy." I said crossing my arms over my chest.

"No I don't wanna go to bed." She cried. I picked her up and went back into the house.

"Your so tired baby. Did that swimming ware you out?" I asked running her some bath water.

She shook her head no and and wrapped her little arms around my neck.

"Let's take a quick bath and go to bed." I said taking her wet bathing suit off.

"No." She said pushing my hands away.

"Awe baby your so tired." I cooed kissing her temple. I sat her in the warm bath water at she could barley keep her eyes open. I washed her body off and drained the water. Wrapping the towel around her she said, "I don't want to go to bed."

"Yes you do." I stated

We walked into her room and got her in a night gown then I went in my room and put a T-shirt on. I walked back into the living room and everyone was into a change of clothes and watching some movie. I sat in the recliner and tried rocking Ali to sleep.

"Poor Ali she is trying to fight it." Zayn said.

"I'm not tired." She wined.

I cradled her like a baby and kept rocking her. She had a fist full of my shirt and was still crying but closed her eyes. Her breathing was even and I took her up to my room and laid her down. I kissed her cheek and quietly shut the door.

"The guys from 5 Seconds Of Summer should be here in a few minuets." Harry said hanging up his phone.

I gave him a thumbs up and sat down to watch whatever was on the tv.

Hey guys! Hope you like the chapter! And thank you for 5k reads! It means so much!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

14.1K 473 71
Liam Payne decides to adopt... Just who he adopts?... I guess you'll have to read to find out.
79K 1.7K 52
*One Direction is not Famous in this Story* Olivia is 14 well almost 15 and she gets adopted by Perrie and Zayn. Perrie is in Little Mix, she goes o...
89.2K 1.1K 31
Sara Styles. Adopted at a young age like her four siblings, not knowing that her last name *actually* shows something about her. But, when her fost...
10.8K 118 49
Okay this is going to start with when Louis Tomlinson and Niall Horan wanted to start a family and since they could not have babies they decided they...