Doki Doki Brother Club!

By GamingRex7572

MC is in his house when he hears a scream from outside. Little did he know what he saw was going to change hi... More

Family Problems
Real Problems
The Kid
A Heartfelt Moment
The First Day
The Conflict
Relization
A New Problem
Club Time
A Painfull Goodbye
The Fiery Sleepover
Nightmare-ish Phazes
A Not So Special Day
Days to Remember
Bowling Catastrophe
A Failed Attempt
Just Monika.
Conflicted
Oh Hell Yeah, 100 Views!
Hidden Pain,Under Control. Finale!

John, The Guy You try to hate, but can't.

26 0 0
By GamingRex7572

Sayori: Seriously?!
Natsuki: Are you fucking kidding me?!

I evilly grin at them and burst out laughing.

John: Your reaction was priceless! You thought! I juked you out by choosing "or" and you bought it!

I continue laughing for a few more minutes.

John: Do you wanna know the real answer.

John: I will go out with -

I felt a pain in my back.

I turn to see a Yuri with emerald green eyes holding a knife.

I start to pass out.

I wake up in the same position.

I look up and feel my back and nothing is there.

John: I thought... She.... I...

The two look at me confused.

John: I will go out without with a girl who has eyes and hair.

She glare at me.

John: I'm sorry. I can't.

Sayori: Why not?

John: I can't breathe.

I start to feel my chest close in. I weakly spit out "Sayori" as I pass out.

I wake up in my bed with 3 girls staring at me relief and concern in their eyes.

I look at my arm and see that is was bleeding through the bandage. A lot of blood was coming through. An abnormal amount. I stare at it as it soaks through the bandage and try to scream but can't.

John: My arm.

I point at my arm and they give me a confused look.

John: My arm is bleeding. I try to pull of my bandage but get slapped by Sayori.

I hear a Knock on the front door and I go up and get it.

I open the door to see someone go upstairs and block the door and back downstairs and looks at me with a glare in his eyes.

John: Who are you? Get out of my House!

Dadsuki: I'm Natsuki's father but you can call me Dadsuki.

He pulls out a pocket knife and he stabs me in the arm and then in my shoulder and leaves it there.

Dadsuki: I'll give you a slow death to end the family tradition.

I try to get up and I get kicked by him and he sits me back down.

John: Why must you do this to her? She doesn't love you.

I end up grabbing a glass shard and using it to stab his leg. I then push the Tv on him knocking him out.

I stand up and up and lean on to a wall with my good arm.

I hear a door burst open from upstairs.

I hear running and screaming at the same time.

Sayori and Natsuki run towards me and Monika cups her mouth in shock.

John: I'm fine! It's not that bad I don't need to go to the hospital or anything! Nope. I fine see! I'll stab myself to prove I'm fine!

I pull out a knife and point it at my head,then my heart,then my stomach and then I lodge the knife into my arm.

Natsuki: What did he do to you?!

John: Him,nothing! I've been like this for a while now! The thoughts are so hard to contain I stabbed my self for them to stop.

John: Ahahahahahhaha! I can't even control myself! I'm not in control!

The girls stare in horror as I lift the knife to stab myself

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

211 3 5
Y/N L/N is a new kid at this peculiar school. You've always wanted to join a club, and now that you're in school, now's your chance. You've been a li...
11.9K 182 26
You have known Sayori for years. She's your most cherished friend, and you know each other so well. You've always loved her since day one, but didn't...
6.6K 115 10
Y/N L/N, 18 years old, was always the lonely type of person. He doesn't have many friends, but his childhood friend, Sayori, decided that today was t...
11.5K 399 13
Hello! My name is (L/N), (F/N). Feel free to call me (F/N) though! I live with my twin brother, (L/N), MC. I'm apart for the Literature Club, I was i...