His Waitress

By bubblysun

"Jess, would you please get his order." Lisa winked at me and pointed the guy near the door. She is my one an... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Not an update
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Epilogue

Chapter 30

2K 96 0
By bubblysun

*****Jessica's POV*****

I fought so hard, pushing him as hard as I can, but I'm no match for him.

"You like me, right?" Ian said, pulling the string of my bikini top.

"Ian, No!!!! Stop it! Please..." Tears falling from my eyes.

The lights turned on and I saw Daniel. Thank, God. Ian stopped kissing me but my top's string is loose.

"You, asshole! What did you do to her?" Daniel came near to him.

"You saw it. I like her, she likes me. She was kissing me." Ian snorted.

"That's not true!" I punched him. "God, now, I know why Bryce hates you so much and you're a jerk for using Pepper, saying that you liked her."

"I see. You're a stupid bitch! Why would I ask you going here if I liked Pepper. We both planned this." Still, he was smiling. "Now, everything's ruined because someone showed up. Pepper and Bryce must be here to see us kissing, not Daniel." He glared at Daniel. But Daniel punched him leaving on the ground unconscious. Pepper is really a bitch. If only killing is legal. She'd be dead right now.

"You, okay?" Daniel asked helping me with my top. I'm glad my top wasn't that loose. That would be very embarrassing to Daniel.

"No. I think Bryce and I should just go home."

"Yeah, that's the best idea and tell him what happened."

"What if he'll get mad at me?"

"He won't." Daniel gave me an assuring smile. "But to that asshole, yes."

We walked back to the artificial beach. I saw Bryce laughing with the four gays. And that bitch, Pepper, was checking Mark out. Wow, that's why she wasn't able to come, she's busy checking Mark out. First Bryce and now Mark? Lisa and I are going to kill her.

Bryce saw us and run towards us.

"What happened?" Bryce looked at Daniel. "Why are your eyes red? Did you cried" and he cupped my face and tears started falling again. I don't know what to do, instead I just hugged him.

"Dani, what happened?" Bryce asked, hugging me and making soothing circles on my back.

"I think Jessica should be the one telling you." Daniel said leaving us alone.

"Love, what's wrong?" He asked cupping my face to see me properly.

"We should go home."

"Why?"

"Ian tri---" I wasn't able to finish. Bryce stormed to the mansion.

"Bryce!" I yelled.

"Just wait for me and we're leaving." He yelled back.

All of them went back to the shore and Lisa came to me.

"Hey, why are you crying?" Lisa asked.

"Ian kissed me and even tried to take off my top." My eyes are like waterfalls. Tears falling non-stop.

"Oh my God! Where's Bryce?"

"He went back to the mansion. And that bitch! They both planned this. They want me and Bryce to have an argument."

"Bitch! I'm gonna shave her hair off!"

"And look at her! She's checking Mark out." I pointed Pepper. Lisa looked at Pepper and she was caught checking him out.

"My bestfriend and my boyfriend? I'm gonna kill that bitch!" Lisa stormed off to Pepper.

"You, whore! You really like husband and boyfriend stealing, eh?" I saw Lisa yelling at Pepper.

"I can't help it. But I like the boyfriend stealing!"

"Whore!" And a cat fight was made. Pulling one's hair and kicking their legs like horses.

Dani and Mark was stopping them while the four gays are cheering. They're so stupid. I didn't went to help Lisa. She can handle Pepper. I might kill her if I'll be helping Lisa.

"Let's go before I killed that asshole." Bryce pulled me carrying our bags already.

"What did you do?"

"Just giving what he deserves."

We took a cab because we haven't brought his car. We were both silent in the cab. Nobody started a conversation.

We arrived at his apartment around two in the morning. I'm so emotionally and physically tired.

"Sorry, Love." Bryce said as he climbed up to the bed.

"For what?" I moved to his side, burying myself to him. I closed my eyes. I felt so tired.

"For Ian hurting you. Tell me what really happened. I wanna know everything. I won't be able to sleep if you won't tell me what happened." He kissed my shoulders that calm me down and making me want to sleep already.

I told him everything, leaving the part of Daniel helping me with my top. That would be awkward telling it to him. And also I told him about Ian's and Pepper's plan.

"That, asshole! And I can't believe Pepper can do this to me." Bryce gritted his teeth and clenching his fist.

"Just sleep it off, Love." I pecked on his lips and closed my eyes. I'm really ready to zone off.

"Sleep it off? I can't even sleep anymore. What he did to you, it's playing on my head."

"Bryce, if you won't sleep yet, just stop talking, okay? I'm really tired. Goodnight, Love." I pecked on his lips again and he pouted.

"Stop pouting. That won't work." I giggled.

"Goodnight, Love." He kissed my forehead and hugged me tight. I love his hug so much. I felt safe and protected.

"Bryce, stop it." I giggled again. "How can I sleep when you keep on kissing my neck and blowing on my ears!"

"So, stop giggling." He snorted. "You know, I don't like sleeping anymore because it gives me dreams."

"What's wrong with dreams?" I asked. God, I'm so tired. Couldn't he just make me sleep?

"Because I don't wanna dream anything but you. And you're my dream come true." I opened my eyes and I saw him smirking and wiggling his eyebrows.

"You're so not good at making your lines." Smiling, I rolled my eyes.

"Still, I made you blush!" He rubbed his nose on mine. Yes, he did. He's so good at making me blush.

"How about this. Bryce, did you eat some corn?" I smiled cheekily.

"No. Why?" He's also smiling like crazy.

"Because you're so corny!" I laughed.

"Corny, huh?" Smirking. The smirk that scares me the most. Two things I can expect. He'll either tickle me to death or do dirty things to me.

"Yeah... Bryce, stop thinking what you're thinking." I warned him.

"Why? What do you think I'm thinking?"

"Two things. You're gonna tickle me to death or the dirty stuff."

"Oh, I love the second one but I'm doing the first!" And he started tickling me but it didn't took long since his phone was blasting.

I saw Bryce tensed up when he answered the phone like he's gonna breakdown.

"Is everything okay, Love?" I asked.

"Someone kidnapped my dad."

"Who did it? Are there any leads?"

"None, yet."

"We'll help find your dad first thing tomorrow, just have some sleep." I pulled him back to the bed.

"I think I should look for him." He said kissing my cheek.

"Then, I'll go with you." I stood up but he grabbed my hand.

"You should stay." He said.

"No. You're leaving, I'm leaving too." I went to our closet to change.

"Fine. We'll look tomorrow. Just get back your ass here and we're sleeping." I heard him so I went back. He's already lying on our bed.

"Good boy. Goodnight." I kissed him and I zoned off.

I woke up around four thirty to pee but Bryce is not here anymore. He just made me slept and left. Shit.

I called Bryce to know where he is. After twenty two times of calling him, he finally answered.

"Love, where are you?" I asked. I'm so worried what could happen to him at this time. He haven't sleep yet.

"I don't know, love." Someone I don't know laughed at the end of the line.

"Who are you?! Where's Bryce?!" I asked and he hung up. Who was that? What did he do to Bryce?

Okay, be positive. Maybe his phone was stolen by someone. Ugh. I hope nothing bad happen to him. Where is he? How will I look for him?

###### Hey, guys! Sorry for the late update. I had my exams... So, I'll be updating weekly again since exams are over!

How are you guys? Do you like this chapter? Vote if you do! XOXO######

Please quomment! XD

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.3K 152 39
Kaylee is your typical good-girl. But things take a turn when she bumps into a 'bad boy' at a party. ...
831 34 7
"The moment I laid my eyes on you, I knew that you weren't her real daughter, a real daughter wouldn't have five fingers print on a face caused by a...
341 12 22
"You're my weakness, Hazel ...you've possessed my every inch..every part of my life is subjected to you, Hazel..I want to..."he said hoarsely...as if...
1.5K 53 39
"I don't know what kind of girl you think I am Greg" I mumbled. I was not the kind of girl who slept with guys on a whim. I wanted him, but not enoug...