Chapter 26

*****Jessica's POV*****

"Bryce..." I touched his face.

"Bryce..." poked his nose.

What's wrong with him? Why is he not talking to me? I just fell asleep and now he's sleeping too? But he's not breathing! He can't get suffocated or what.

Heat stroke...

I hurriedly got all the sand that was piled up on him. Where are those guys who did this?!?! This is so difficult to finish. It will really take a long time.

I got all the sand that was piling on him but still he's still not waking up.

"Bryce..." I shook his shoulders. He can't leave me like this, where everything is turning great! He can't leave me.

"Bryce..." Too tired of shaking him I ended up hugging him. But I can't give up.

I was about to run and ask for help when I felt Bryce grabbed my ankle and he was smirking!

"Bryce!" I kicked the sand and it really hit his face. He is really a jerk.

"Aw!" He covered his eyes with both hands. Shit. I just kicked the sand that hit his eyes.

"Hey, are you okay?" I kneeled down and got his hands away from his face.

"Just kidding!" He pulled me and kissed me.

"Ugh. You think it's funny?" I frowned but really, I wanna smile since he kissed me. I can't get enough of it.

"Well, you started it. Revenge is so sweet." He kissed me again.

"Can you please not kiss me?" I rolled my eyes.

"Whatever. I'll kiss you whenever I want." He pecked on my lips after every word he said and I can't help but giggle.

"Ugh. Why do I love you so much? You're so annoying but my stupid heart, brain and eyes scream only for Jessica." He smiled and I giggled again.

"Me? Annoying?" Trying really to be annoyed but still smiling. This guy is making me crazy.

"Yes. Very annoying that I can never ever ignore you." And here I am blushing.

"You know why I buried you?" I asked and he gave me a quizzical look.

"Because girls are checking you out." I said shyly.

"You can't blame me. I'm so hot to be missed." And that was his ego booster. Stupid egos.

"Whatever." I rolled my eyes leaned my head on his shoulders. The waves are so calm, the breeze touches my skin that is very comfortable. Some people are also relaxing. This is a very romantic place. Such a shame that I never went to a beach vacation.

"By the way, you look so hot. Sizzling hot." He winked at me. I'm wearing my black bikini which he chose and he's wearing his board shorts.

"As always." I returned the wink to him and he blushed. Haha.

"Yeah, and those guys who were piling sand on me was totally checking you out. Have you seen the way they looked at you?" He asked and I shook my head.

"Oh, jealous?" I teased him.

"No. Because you're mine. Only mine." He kissed my forehead and I feel relieved. Sometimes, I still don't believe if he really loves me. But, I think I should start believing him now.

"And you're also mine." I closed my eyes.

"Forever, Love." He chuckled. God, I love his chuckle, his manly voice. Everything. He's so perfect to me. Perfect that I don't care he's a jerk.