Chapter 6

*****Jessica's POV*****

"Jess, dinner!" Bryce yelled. God, I'm already starving. I made our home works since Bryce don't know how to solve it and he'll be copying my answers which is fine with me. I went to the dining table and saw Bryce smiling from ear to ear.

"Hope you like it." He said smiling so proud as he put a bowl of vegetable salad in front of me.

"Salad?" I gave him a quizzical look. I don't know why but I just hate salads so much, especially vegetable.

"Yeah. Enjoy!" He plopped a carrot inside his mouth.

I just watched him eating his salad. I don't like salad but I drink green smoothies as long as it has fruits.

"You don't like it?" Bryce asked and I shook my head.

"Why?" He asked me again and I just shrugged my shoulders.

"I thought girls love salads so I made one and I love salads too."

"Well, maybe I'm not a girl." I said and he smiled.

"So, what do you want?"

"Pizza and some chinese food!" I beamed at him.

"Weird." He chuckled and I stuck my tongue out at him.

He stood up to get his phone and called for pizza and chinese food delivery.

"Bryce, it's your treat!" I said while he was talking on the phone and he just nodded.

The pizza came first then the chinese food.

"Want some?" I brought the pizza up to his face but shook his head. We were at our room watching a walk to remember though I've watched it many times but still I liked it. Bryce haven't watched it yet so he's attention was stuck on the screen.

"I don't wanna be fat like you." Fat? I'm not fat. He said while not taking off his eye from the screen.

"I know you wanna eat this. Hmmm... So yummy..." I ate the pizza like I was having a commercial to it. I know he wanted to eat this.

"Fine! Now my diet is ruined." He grabbed a pizza and ate it like he have not eaten for many days. He eats so fast.

"Hey!" I got the pizza box away from him because he wanted more. I'm not full yet so he can only have one. One slice only for him. Mwahaha.

"Give me that!"

"No. You'll get fat like me and you had your salad already!"

"Salad?! Do you think it's filling? Give me some!"

"No!"

"Okay, fine. I'll have the chinese food." He smirked at me and grabbed the whole bag of chinese food.

"No!!!" I literally jumped over him but he moved his hand away from me and the other one is pushing me away from the bag.

"Give me the pizza."

"Whole box?" He nodded.

"No! I'll give you one slice and You'll give me the whole bag."

"What?! You, glutton. Here, have it all. I don't want that pizza anymore!" He gave me the chinese food. Yes.

"Yay!!!"

I finished everything while he was just watching the movie seriously and not minding me even I'm talking to him.

"Bryce..." I snuggled into him and hugged him. I don't know why, maybe because he's gay, but I just feel comfortable with him. I can even walk around not wearing anything.