Chapter 5

*****Bryce's POV*****

The beeping sound of Jessica's alarm clock woke me up but with a smile plastered on my face. I turned it off immediately because I don't wanna wake her up and she's still sleeping with a loud snore.

The smile on my face faded when I remembered last night. That stupid Damian. He bragged to the whole school that he deflowered Jessica but the truth he didn't. I'm happy that he didn't but he'll pay for it, making Jessica look like a slut and guys wanting her more after that happened. Fortunately, she closed her doors for guys but I want her to open it again, maybe for me.

Jessica moved and stretched her arms and legs but her eyes are still closed.

"Good morning!" She greeted me with a smile. She's so beautiful and her hair is so messy that makes her looks so hot.

"Good morning!" I squealed and her eyes bulged. What? Did I sound awful?

"You!" She pulled me out of the bed. Damn, she's strong.

"Me?"

"Yes, you are going to shower with me!"

"W-why?" I stuttered.

"There's a lizard in there!!!" She hugged me so tight like her life depends on me.

"I got the lizard already last night when I peed." I smiled at her.

"Really?" She asked smiling. Please believe me but of course the lizard is still there.

"Really." I assured her. She pecked on my lips and went directly to the bathroom. Morning kisses, damn. And she looks like the hottest girl with the messiest hair.

I fixed my clothes and put in in our wardrobe since I wasn't able to finish it. I looked at her clothes. She had the simplest ones to the sexiest and glamorous ones. I hope she won't wear the sexy ones. She had a lot of bags and shoes too. Her shoes and bags are all new, maybe they are only used ones except her converse and backpack which looks like they are overused.

"Bryce!!!" Jessica ran into me and hugged me so tight wearing nothing. She even got bubbles on her body. I saw everything. She's torturing me. She's so stupid she ran and obviously this floor is so slippery that she might slipped

"What?!"

"Why are you mad?" She asked. I didn't know I sounded mad.

"You ran here to me wet. You might slipped on the floor!" Not to mention she's bare naked and I just wanna hit on her. This is like a torture of heaven. Too good but you can't have it. It's already there in front of you or I mean hugging you but you can't touch it. You can't do anything about it but to stop yourself.

She just smiled to me and I smiled back. That brown eyes and that sweet lips can make me smile already.

"Bryce, I thought you got the lizard already. It was still there beside the sink's faucet!" She hugged me even tighter.

"Maybe they are two of them!" This stupid lizard. Why do you have to show up?!?

"Bryce, get it! Get it!" She pulled me to the bathroom and the lizard is really beside the sink's faucet. I caught the lizard in just one attempt and Jessica ran away from me.

"Jessica.... I think the lizard really loves you." I came near to her while the lizard is still on my hand. She ran away and slipped on the floor. Fuck. I threw the lizard out of the window immediately and went to her. I hope nothing bad happened to that lizard.

"Jess! You okay?" I asked pulling her up to stand.

"Asshole! Don't do that again." She pushed me out of the bathroom and now she hates me. Nice one, Merrick.