PlayBoy (Baekhyun X Reader)

By _Julia9889

"You turn me on. Your voice turns me on. You are the only thing that turns me on."-Playboy. "You belong to me... More

1.Moving
2.First Day In Korea
3.The Playboy.
4.Detention
5.The Visit
6.My Boyfriend
7. Janitors Room
8. Handcuffs
9. No school
10. The New Kid
11. Coming Over
12. Problems
13.Xiumin
14.Nosebleed
15.Broken Heart
16. Letters
17. Tutoring Session
18. Vacation
19. Shopping Spree.
20. Departure/Arrival
21. Blackmail
22. Curves
23. "She Belongs to Me"
Thank you
24. Around The City
25. Punishment.
26. A Few Years Later
27. Playing Along
28. Dinner
30. Farewell
HOLY SHIT
31. Preparations
32. Wedding Day
(+21) Special Chapter: "Scream"
Promo!
ayee

29. "It's Over..."

780 15 3
By _Julia9889

"BAEKHYUN?! JENNY?!"

They got up to see my mom standing in the door frame with a surprised look along with an angry look.

"Mom... I-it's n-n-no-o-t what it looks like..." Jenny tried saying.

"So, you fuck other guys while dating? IT'S NORMAL RIGHT?!" Her mom yelled at both of them.

By this time everyone started coming toward Jenny's room to see what was going on.

Her dad bursted into the room and pulled Baekhyun off me, instantly throwing him to the floor and slapping him multiple times.

"STOP!!" Jenny screamed. She couldn't contain this anymore.

All the EXO members were saving Baekhyun and comferting Jenny while her mother was waiting for an explanation.

"I lied..." She finally revealed.

"What do you mean you lied??" Her mother asked furiously.

"My real boyfriend is Baekhyun... I just didn't want to tell you about it because I didn't want you to take me away from him or overreact about it. So I made Taeyong my boyfriend and we all played along.
I didn't want you to overthink about it or to think that I am not capable of having a boyfriend who is my roommate." She sobbed.

"Oh Peanut..." Her dad came and hugged her and so did her mom.

"I understand... But we can't allow it. Pack up your things we are leaving in 3 days time. I'm sorry..." Chris and Jennifer said as they left the room.

Jenny couldn't contain her tears. She started crying a lot.

After her parents left the room, her friends came inside to comfert her.

Everyone tried but she pushed everyone out.

Lastly Baekhyun stepped up. "Babe? You okay?"

"NO! WHY CAN'T YOU CONTROL YOUR HORNY ASS FOR ONCE? THANKS TO ALL OF YOU I AM GOING BACK TO AMERICA! I HAVE TO FORGET ABOUT ALL OF YOU!
I WON'T BE ALLOWED TO CONTACT YOU GUYS AND I WILL HAVE TO FIND SOMEONE ELSE! HOPE YOU ARE HAPPY!"

She pushed everyone out and slammed the door shut. She locked the door and cried her heart out.

She didn't want to leave. She didn't want to leave the man she gave her heart to or the friends who lend her their shoulder when she wanted to cry.

(Taeyong's P.O.V)
(LEGGO)

Everyone sat in the living room and tried to calm down Baekhyun.

While I was going to go check on Jenny I 'accidently' heard Jenny's parents conversation.

Chris- We shouldn't have done that to her...

Jenifer- I agree... But we were going to make Taeyong break up with her anyway so she could marry Jinyoung. You know how Jinyoung's parents threatened us.

Chris- Jinyoung and Jenny were best friends ever since they were young and we ruined that by sending Jenny away. Now Jinyoung's parents threatened us and Jinyoung also did but he gave us a choice.

Jenifer- If we don't make Jenny marry Jinyoung... His parents will sue us for sexual harrassment and that means either we get a life time sentence or we...

Chris&Jenifer- Die...

I was in shock just by listening to their words.

It gave me goosebumps and sent shivers down my spine.

Should I tell anyone? If I do they might do something about it but they might also choose the violent way... Should I tell Jenny?

I decided to tell Jenny. I knew it was wrong but I wanted her to hear from a friend.

I was going to break her from the inside but it was also going to be easier for her to hear it from me.

(A/N: Wow. My words make zero sense but hey... Life doesn't make sense all together.)

I went and knocked on Jenny's door. "Jenny-ah... It's me Taeyong. I have something extremely important to tell you..."

No reply... I said it again... This time with more force. "Jenny-ah... It's me Taeyong. Open the door. NOW."

She did finally open it.

She looked like a mess... A beautiful mess... Does that even make sense?...

She changed from her sexy black dress to denim jeans and an oversized sweat shirt.

Her hair tied into a messy bun and her eyes puffy eyes and red from crying.

She didn't think twice and hugged me very tight and started crying.

I felt my shirt because wet... Due to her tears (Dirty minded people think otherwise...😏😏)

"Come inside I have to talk to you about something extremely important. It has to do with your relationship with Baekhyun..." I said.

We went inside and I closed the door as she sat on the bed and I was next to her.

"Do you know the real reason your parents are doing this???" I said.

"Because they are jerks..." She said.

"No... They were threatened by a couple. Their son Jinyoung wants to marry you but you left... So his parents threatened you whole the boy himself have a choice...."

I explained everything to her and I could tell by her expression she was surprised that she was both surprised, scared, and angry.

"I don't blame Jinyoung. He gave my parents a choice. His parents didn't givey parents a choice and that really gets to me. Those bitches." She said. Her voice filled with anger.

"How will you break this to Baekhyun?" I asked.

"I will first talk to my parents. Then I will talk to Baekhyun. Please be by my side when I cry. I won't tell him. I want you to tell him once I leave. Please."

(A/N: Sorry about the random people coming in the middle of the story. I have weird twists.)

And with that she kissed my forehead and said,"Thank you for being an amazing friend towards me. Even though I didn't know you for a long time. Forgive me if I was ever rude to you."

She left the room and left me frozen for a while.

(Jenny's P.O.V)
(LEGGO)

Thanks to Taeyong I know everything. I still can't believe the fact that Jinyoung asked my hand in marriage.

We have friends since the beginning of time. I knew he liked me but we always ignored that fact so our friendship isn't ruined.

I forgot about his feelings when we entered high school.

It has been 2 years since I have seen him... I never realized that I miss him a bit.

I went to my parent's room and said,"I know everything..."

We talked about it and I would be lying I didn't cry when they said I could never Baekhyun again.

"Jenny... It is for the best. Call him to the wedding... Don't talk to him however. You can keep in contact with everyone but Baekhyun. It is for the best. Erase him from your life." My mom and dad said simultaneously.
We went outside. Mom and dad knew about Taeyong except I told them not to react.

Taeyong was waiting outside. He bowed 90° when he saw my parents and the four of us walked outside to the living room.

I saw Baekhyun and he was crying.

It felt like my heart was being ripped into millions of pieces.

He saw me and smiled as he ran towards me.

He hugged and hid his face in the crook of my neck. I could feel his tears and how tight his grip around me was.

"Baekhyun get off." I said in a straight tone. He didn't budge. I pushed him off making him stumble.

"It's over... We were nothing. Forget about me. I don't love you anymore. Leave me alone. We can't be together. All we had... It was nothing..."

I couldn't believe my own words. I started crying as Taeyong pulled into a hug so he could hide my tears as my parents also hugged me.

"Jenny? Is this a joke? Tell me it's a joke? WHAT DID YOU SAY TO HER?!" He grabbed Taeyong from my side and started punching the hell out of him.

Taeyong had to protect himself somehow so he also fought back.

I found myself yelling and trying to seperate them along with the rest of the EXO members and my dad.

"You ASS! EVER SINCE YOU CAME INTO JENNY'S LIFE, SHE HAS CHANGED! YOU WANTED TO TAKE HER AWAY FROM ME EVER SINCE YOU SAW ME WITH HER!" Baekhyun said as he gave his last punches to Taeyong.

We finally separated them and everyone treated their wounds.

"Jenny.... Talk to me. Please don't end what we had... Please..." Baekhyun helplessly spoke.

"Shut up. I am leaving in three days... Find yourself someone else..."

Jenny... How could you be so heartless... It is for your parents safety but don't break him like that...

You fixed his wounds along with Taeyong's and mouthed "I'm sorry".

He smiled and kissed my nose as he said out loud, "It was for a good cause. I think."

I laughed a bit and went to my room so I could pack up everything and pack up Tangyong's things.

In the middle of my packing session the EXO members barged in and locked the door as they started yelling at me.

"HOW COULD YOU DO THAT?!"Suho yelled.

"YOU KNOW HOW HURT HE IS?!" Lay screamed.

"HE LOVED YOU WITH ALL HIS HEART AND YOU REPAY HIM LIKE THIS?!" Chen yelled.

Everyone was yelling and I was baring it until Kai... "JENNY I THOUGHT YOU LOVED HIM. YOU HURT HIM AND THAT MEANS YOU HURT ME. OUR FRIENDSHIP MENT NOTHING. IT IS OVER."

I calmly replied," You think I want to do this? Put yourself in my shoes. If you don't know the situation... Don't speak up... I still love him... You guys are seriously the dumbest things ever..."

"What is your situation?!" D.O yelled.

"Death... After three days when or if you come to my house to say 'goodbye' ask Taeyong. He is the reason I found out myself... 3 DAYS!" I said and continued packing. "I hope you guys will understand what I was going through and come to the wedding..."

"Wedding?" They said in sync.

"All I am going to say. NOW GET OUT! I HAVE DELT WITH ENOUGH BULLSHIT FOR ONE DAY!" I screamed.

I shoved all of them out of the door and cried silently.

I have to leave something behind...

I took out a piece of paper and wrote a letter for Baekhyun. Along with it I kept something I knew he would love.

I'm sorry my love....

DUN DUN DUNNNNNNNNNN. YES EPIC PLOT TWIST. WELL I AM GOING TO END PLAYBOY IN LIKE 2 OR 3 CHAPTERS.
I WANT TO HAVE A Q&A IN THIS. START SENDING ME QUESTIONS AND I WILL CHOOSE A FEW TO ANSWER AT THE END.
DO ALL OF YOU WANT A BOOK 2?
BUT I HOPE JINYOUNG IS NICE... LOVE ALL OF YOU. STAY HEALTHY!

LOVE,
Julia

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

11.5K 643 43
."He doesn't love you, Xiumin. Everything he's told you is a lie." "Just. Give. Up." Those words hit me right in the heart like a samurai sword. I ju...
2.1M 72.4K 29
You called me a slut. Now why are you taking me back? © All Rights Reserved @thanks4dbrokenheart
213K 4.9K 40
Hey earthlings! Here are my takes on writing romantic imagines. Requests are unfortunately now closed. However I do have one request.. And that is...
26.5K 660 8
inspired from ChanYeol's appearance in "Dating Alone", this story will talk about the pros and cons of dating Chanyeol. You have recently moved back...