His Prized Possession

De ShootingStars26

Bethanie Rue's fate was sealed at a young age. She's a charismatic innocent girl, wanting to live her life, g... Mais

His Prized Possession
Chapter 2: The Beginnig
Chapter 3: Feelings
Chapter 4: Hurt
Chapter 6: Speacial treat
Chapter 7: Clear enough
Chapter 8: Missing the brute

Chapter 5:

6.1K 205 64
De ShootingStars26

I THINK AFTER THIS I'M GOING TO MAKE THE CHATERS IN BETHANIE'S POINT OF VIEW. THIRD IS HARD FOR ME. WHAT DO YOU GUYS THINK? COMMENT.

THE WAIT IS OVER:)

CHAPTER 5

Kade carried Bethanie all the way to their car completely ignoring the curious or lustful stares they were receiving.

He made sure he kept her well tucked in his arms.

Bethanie had her face hidden in the crook of Kade neck, her thin nose touching his warm skin take in his masculine smell. Her arms looped around his neck, her hands meeting at he back of his nape.

Her delicate fingers moved in a soft circular motion trying relieve the tension from his body. Slowly but surely she felt him relaxing at her comforting hands.

Once they had reached Kade's black SUV Thomas was already waiting for them.

Kade gently put her on the back seat, maneuvering her body so her injured side wasn't touching anything that would cause her pain.

Bethanie was soon disappointed when she felt the loss of contact and all that was left was coldness. She watched as Kade gracefully got inside the car putting as much distance as he could leaving him leaning against the passenger door.

Determined to get her source of heat and sense of security back she moved her aching body kneeling in front of his. She boldly began to remove his suit jacket. He obliged to her wish, taking his arms out of the sleeves. Once it was off she placed it next to him on the seat, then began the to undo his tie.

Kade watched through curious eyes when she kneels in front of him. He felt her gentle hands working on removing his jacket and tie. He did not utter one word of defiance just let her do as she wished. He grabbed her upper arms firmly but not roughly helping her up.

But he did expect her to softly push him making his back hit the leather seat.

When he had seen Bethanie in the arms of Cole, he knew he was a goner. He will never be able to see Bethanie with another man. No there will be no other man but him in her life.

"Are you going back to work." She asked timidly once in the car.

"No, I'm having lunch with you," he grunted. Bethanie felt his body rigid.

Finding the courage she finally asks, "Are you mad at me?"

He turned his face to look at her. She took one look at him and saw anger and jealously lingering in his eyes.

Now he knows what I feel when he brings those women home.

He scoffed as if not believing she asked that question. "I leave for one hour to attend some business and you've already found someone else to comfort you."

Unbelievable. It was not like she called him, he just so happened to be working there. Besides Kade is not her boyfriend or husband. He has no right to be angry about anything. Cole is nothing more than just a friend to Bethanie.

For the rest of the ride they didn't speak. It was an uncomfortable to say the least.

Kade gently picked her up and took her inside their home.

As they made their way to Bethanaie's room Jasmine watched the entire time glaring and wishing it was her he was taking care of. Not the dumb girl he was carrying.

Kade didn't let Bethanie go, he laid down with her on her bed, making sure she was comfortable enough and he wasn't hurting her. His arm tightly wrapped around waist, he pressed a gentle kiss on her head. He liked the way she was leaning against him, he liked that she needed him. He wanted to be the only man she ever needs. And Kade was going to make sure of that.

After asking Thomas to bring in their lunch Kade fed Bethanie small bites. He silently watched as her soft lips moved, slowly chewing.

Bethanie felt drops of water fall down to her chin, she was going to wipe off with her napkin, when she felt something warm and then slightly wet going up her chin towards her lips.

She closed her eyes when she felt the pleasure he was causing her. His darted out to licked the water off, then she felt him swipe it across her lips hesitantly. He moved ever so slowly down her neck leaving small wet kisses. Once he got to her sweet spot she let out a small moan. That was all he needed for all his self control shattered.

Kade swept away the tray of food and began to kiss her impatiently. Nipping and sucking here and there. He unconsciously positioned himself between Bethanie's legs. His lips moving down her neck, hovering just above her breast. He touched her body as if he had been deprived from touching her for days.

"Kade." Bethanie murmured against his lips. "I-I think we should take things slow." She looked at him form under her lashed expecting him to look angry or frustrated but she was surprised when she a genuine smile on his face.

"If that's what you want we'll take things slow." He planted a sweet kiss on the crown of her head. "For now I want you to rest. I don't want you getting up from this bed until you feel better. Understood."

"Understood." Bethanie smiled up at him liking the affectionate he was showing.

"I'll be back later for dinner. In the meantime sleep." He brushed a stand of hair away from her angelic face. He leaned down for one last heated kiss before walking through the door.

An hour later Kade left Jasmine was still seething with rage. She didn't expect for her plan to backfire. She was expecting more of sobbing Bethanie walking with her tail between her legs right after Kade screamed at her to get the hell out of his house. Not for him to be sappy with her feeding her, looking after her health.

Bethanie can no longer stay in Kade's home any longer. She was ruining her chances of getting to Kade. Luring him to her bed, maybe falling pregnant with his child and forcing him into marriage. It's a hard thing to accomplish but no impossible. It's just that cheap whore getting in her way, she had to think of something fast to get rid of her. Kade is getting a little to close to her for Jasmine's comfort.

She heard the phone rang and angrily answered hello not caring about her rudeness.

"May I speak with Bethanie." Bethanie? Who would be calling her? "Hello?"

"I'm sorry may ask who's calling." She asked in a sickly sweet tone.

"Cole Chandler. I'm an old friend of hers." Of course you are.

She smiled wickedly as a plan was forming in her disturbing mind. "One moment please."

She hurried to Bethanie's room not bothering to knock she entered waking her up abruptly.

"Cole wants to speak to you." She then shoved the phone in Beth's face.

Bethanie scrunched up her face in confusion. Cole? Oh right they had exchange numbers at the hospital.

Jasmine lingered in Bethanie's room trying to listen to her conversation. Once she was out of the door she pressed her ear against the door listening. Soon she was bore, since nothing really caught her attention. He really was her friend and she even heard speaking to someone named Tilly.

She was disappointed that Beth and Cole had no romantic feelings. Nothing really worth telling Kade.....But he didn't need to know the whole truth she can just tell him part of what happened.

Yes that'll do.

Once her mind was made up she decided to make a quick call to Kade. "With Ka- Mr. Maximus please." She asked his assistant.

"Who's this?"

"Jasmine. Would you just please put him on the line." She was getting frustrated with Kade's incompetent assistant.

"He's busy right now. Would you-"

"Listen. I have to speak to him about Bethanie. It's important-"

"Oh one moment please." All she had to do was mention the whore. She waited for a mintue before she heard Kade's frantic voice asking if Bethanie was okay.

"She's perfectly fine." Sadly. "But that's not why I called."

"Well was it Jasmine I have to finish a few more things if I want to make it on time to have dinner with Bethanie."

Hell No! "She was talking to her lover!" She blurted out infuriated that he was finishing work early to just spend time with her, when he's never done anything like that before. Work was his main priority.

Bethanie laid anxiously on her bed. He should be home any minute now. Hisearlierdisplay of affection made her stomach fill with butterflies. His big rough hands handled her with so much delicacy. The new feelings he was awakening in her frighten, but it also excited her. To believe something beautiful could come out of this whole mess her parents put her in. Even if she's known him for a very short time, in some way she feels closer to him than her boyfriend when she was 15 years old.

Minutes passed and soon they had turned into hours.

Eight. It was eight and no sign of him. He should have been here hours ago. Maybe he's stuck in traffic or got held up at work.

What if he got into an accident? She shook away the negative thoughts that began to invade her mind. She picked up the phone debating whether she should call him or not. She placed it back down deciding to not bother him. She didn't want him to think she was a needy or clingy girlfr-

Wait. Girlfriend? He never said anything about them or whatever they had going on. They were just starting. They kissed a couple time well more like a lot of times. So were did that leave them. Dating? Because she certainly wasn't going to be friends with benefits. Or let alone one of his play toys.

She's over thinking things. One step at a time, they're just starting to get comfortable with each other. But one thing was for sure is that she has feelings for him and he seems to be corresponding to her feelings.

They would talk once he arrived.

With that thought in mind she closed her eyes sleep over taking her.

Bethanie let out a small groan when she heard noises coming from a room down the hall. She checked her clock noticing it was ten p.m.

Kade. He was probably the one making noise. She was disappointed he didn't make it back for dinner but it was ok as long as he got home safe. Slipping on her shoes she quietly opened her door, following the noise that had awoken her. She noticed the door was slightly opened, her brows knitted together in confusion when she heard groans coming out of the room.

She stopped dead in her tracks when she heard the moans of a women. A gasp escaped her lips, knowing what was happening. She forced her feet to keep moving, forcing her eyes to see what her mind was already telling her.

A there it was her suspicion was confirmed as soon as she saw a tan, muscular back of a man with skinny fingers scratching there way down to his well defined butt. Only one man could be so well sculpted. She shut her eyes tightly for she new what was coming.

Hearing an overly high pitched voice scream out "Kade!" She turned around as quickly as her injured abdomen was allowing her and fled to the safety of her room.

That was the reason why he didn't get home early. Because he was to busy screwing someone, but that wasn't enough he had to take her to his house where Bethanie was waiting for him. He didn't even have the decency to call her and cancle their plans. No he just had to throw it in her face just how much he didn't care about her or her feelings.

He's not her husband. Boyfriend let a lone a friend of hers. He can do whatever he wants, he's nothing to her and she's nothing to him. Its not like its the first time he's done that before, he's brought several women back before.

So why did it hurt her so much seeing Kade having sex with another women.

Vote! Vote! Comment Comment what you think I really need to know what you guys think in order to keep going with this story.

Oh! Vote Theo James Or Jamie Dornan to Play as Kade Maximus. Really Vote guys. It makes me sad when only 30 out of 300 readers vote:(
Also read Painfull Love. The Bad Boy is My Hero. The Alpha and His Angel. PLEASR:D
FOLLOW ME!!!

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

139 39 13
"Miss Jessamyn, prepare yourself to endure these humiliations, sufferings, and pain, because from now on, I will ensure that these are the only feeli...
324K 3.6K 13
*Completed* "Well?" he asked. She turned around swiftly, her hair swiping against his chin and mouth. "Well...I'm still contemplating..." S...
170K 6.6K 64
"You don't have to keep reminding me that I'm a mistake and that I ruined your life. I'm not sorry for meeting you that day. I needed to. My life was...
These Broken Roads De Mel

Ficção Adolescente

221 28 22
Natalie has always dreamed about E Miller since that day Freshman year. She's never felt this way about anyone else. For three years she's admired hi...