See

Oleh TalkbackTenfold

Headcanons and my biased interpretations of what Andy Strucker was really thinking during several moments of... Lebih Banyak

Embracing
She Saw
Equals
irreversible
They
Wanted
War Fantasy?
Switch
Just Let Me Leave
Monsters
Limit
Against
KNOW
At Least
HOUNDS
Evil
Deserved
Dreamer
Terrified
The Rules
I feel
Label
Can't have
Cycle
Talking to myself
Until
I Want
Proud
Pristine
Intervene
Stupid
Evangeline Whedon
Humanity Today
Badass
Familiar
Ready
Appreciate
Know
Threat
Style
Noble
Bulletproof
Dream
Cold
Free Will
Wolves
Kicking
Waiting
Tremor
Second Thoughts
My Best
Baby names
Reach out
Besides
Cry
it
My best is good enough
My Future
Shades
Embrace
Cowardly Call
Honest
Danger Room
Leave
War
Hide
Crying
Payge
One of us
Unfavorite
Shadowy
Look
Pale
Turn
Triumph
Callous
Twist
Losing
Treatment
Going Out
No Mercy
Capable
Choice
Frozen
Seconds
Deserve
She
Smile
Coward
One Way
Know
Always
Respect
Forty One
Bloody
Willing
Effect
Justification
Listen
her fault( Sage's death. )
Scarring
Truthfully
A|N
Empowerment Academy
Swordmaster

Pain

72 2 0
Oleh TalkbackTenfold

None of it was the same all of it different varieties of suffering for me. Humiliation and beatings with comments burning themselves into my memories.  Burning water raining down on me with those sadistic psychos enjoying making a fool out of me.

Electrocution from a collar and the fear that began eating me from the inside.  The poorly concealed terror as I was forced to perform in front of a sociopath who called himself a man of science.  Rubble striking my head and giving me a concussion making me loose some time. 

Watching your hope and dreams of coexistence and a better future die with one of the best people you've ever known in your life.  Being do weak and helpless unable to stop the bullet only capable of watching. 

Ignored by the sibling only to have them point something out and forget about it. Almost completely cast aside and forgotten.

Someday I'm giving back all this paim but I'm multiplying the effects and making sure everyone gets what they deserve.  And I finally get justice for everything I've suffered that everyone's overlooked.

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

2.2K 124 16
𝐂ould Shinsou bring himself to love her? "I'm not who you think I am." Tears that looked like tiny crystals, that what he saw. He didn't see a monst...
8.1K 179 16
Started~ Nov 12 2021 Finished~ Dystopia: an imagined state or society in which there is great suffering or injustice, typically one that is totalita...
4.2K 172 21
I will be writing a lot of angst in here but occasionally some fluff. I will take requests (it saves me the pain of having to come up with stuff by m...
4.4K 66 9
What if there was a fifth member to B.E.R? What if they decided to live in the dimension they created to protect it from Ultralak? Read and find out...