daddy's little rebel → colby...

By InfinityColby

He thought it was a mind game, seeing as she had only smiled at him once before today. The school's band geek... More

Disclaimer
Prologue
Hey, Brock
Party It Up..Eh?
Music To My Ears
Slumber Party
Smooches and Dueces
Coffee or Tea ?
Duck , duck , Colby?

First Day

8.2K 93 49
By InfinityColby

Caitlyn's Perspective

*beep beep beep*

   I awoke to the sound of my annoying alarm clock. Hitting the off button, I slid over to my side and looked towards it. 6:17. It read the time, and I knew I had to get up. It was the first day of my senior year, and I usually hate school but it's the last year, new approach or whatever.

    I sat up slowly, rubbing my eyes and then stretching my arms. I didn't want to leave my comfortable bed, but I could already hear my mothers footsteps coming to wake me up. As she entered my room with a smile, she spoke up. "Good morning, honey. I already have breakfast cooked. Jasper still has to shower so be quick, love." And with that, she was out, without giving me time to respond. I took that as my cue to get up and shower.

   I walked into the bathroom and pulled a new towel out of the cabinet, and hung it on the rack. Peeling my tights and hoodie off, I was left in just my undergarments. I looked in the mirror, I had gotten a tan, and I managed to lose a few pounds from my summer weight.

   I removed my panties and bralette, turning on the hot water. Letting my hair out of its bun, I stepped in and let the hot water pellets hit my back and run down my body. I quickly washed my hair, washed myself and shaved before hearing my twin brother knock on the door. "Hurry up, Cait! I have to shower too!" Hearing his deep voice, I turned off the water and stepped onto the small carpeting, grabbing my towel and wrapping it around my body.

   Grabbing my toothbrush and toothpaste, I turned the water on and brushed my teeth. After about 3 minutes, I sipped some water and cleaned my brush, setting it back where it once was. My brother knocked, once again and I unlocked the door. He stared at me, rather weirdly might I add.

  I brushed it off, although. I walked into my bedroom, locking my door behind me. Standing in front of my closet, I could find a cute outfit for the first day back. I had plenty of cute outfits, but I couldn't find a perfect one until I seen my magenta and white striped halter top. I quickly grabbed it, skipped towards my dresser and pulled out black panties, a pink Victoria Secret matching bra, and slipped them on. Looking into another drawer, I found perfect distressed jet black cut off shorts, perfect with the shirt.

  I put the outfit on, trying to decide my shoes. I finally just gave into my sandle section, and chose my knee high strappy sandles. Knowing my school has a bitchy dress code, I pulled out my thin black cardigan to throw over my top. By that time, 7:24, I had time to finish blow drying that last bit of my hair that needed to be done.

  After finishing my hair, which I ended up putting into french braids, I pulled out my makeup bag from the top drawer of my desk. I usually spend time on my makeup but today I kind of just wanted to do some basics, so I dampened my beauty blender and applied my liquid foundation, concealer, and powder. Quickly, I outlined and filled in my freshly waxed eyebrows, which were done yesterday. I applied concealer underneath and above them to clean them up, because obviously they need to be snatched.

  It took me a few moments to decide if I wanted to wear eyeliner or not, so I decided not to and just applied a thin layer of mascara to my long lashes, after curling them. I quickly applied setting spray to my face.  Swiping on a quick layer of lipgloss and grabbed my bookbag and swung it onto my bag. Slipping my makeup bag, iphone, charger, earbuds, chapstick, and my comb into my purse, I set it on my table. I quickly applied deoderant, perfume, and a pair of hoops, I decided I was ready to go.

  Grabbing my purse, I jogged down the stairs and gragged my keys off the counter. "Bye Mom, I'm leaving early, stopping to get Tyler! I love you. Jasper come on!" I raised my voice to let them know I was leaving. Jasper came scrambling down the hall in ripped black skinnies and a Pink Floyd shirt, hair still dripping. "Come on, loser." I stiffled back a laugh as he glared.

  "We have to get Tyler." Tyler has been my best friend since primary school, specifically the 2nd grade. He just so happens to be extremely gay, now. He came out of the closet in the 7th grade, 5 years ago.

  "Ugh, great. That faggot" Jasper chuckled, letting me know he was only joking. I jokingly shoved him as we reached my Black Mustang, with neon purple rims on the tires. Cool, right? Tyler never liked Jasper, but Jasper had no issue with Tyler. Tyler knew how Jasper used to treat me, which is why he doesn't like him.

  "Oh stop, it's not my fault he doesn't like you. That's your fault" I glared,  cranking the ignition. He gave me a death stare, causing me to mumble a light sorry under my breath.

  The ride was silent, besides the light Green Day playing from my phone. I kept both hands on the wheel, focusing on the road. Flickering my eyes to the rear view mirror every few moments. After not too long, we arrived at Tylers house, seeing him stood outside by his mailbox.

  "Get in, Ty." I said out of Jasper's window , ignoring his left hand slowly ballin into a fist. Tyler climbed into the backseat but stayed quiet, as we drove silently to our school.

~õ~

  "We definitely should go to that party" Tyler stiffled a grin, looking at me. "I mean c'mon we're seniors" he finished by laughing. He had a point, but as much as I love partying and all thats tied with it, this day will be stressful enough.

  "On the first day? Maybe, I have to look at my plans. Oh yeah, HOMEWORK" Jade laughed as she looked at her notebook. She is right though, we are gonna have a lot of homework.

  "I guess I'll go. But I'm not driving. I'm going to end up drinking." I said, just continuing to scroll through my Instagram feed. Which was full of new likes and followers from the last time I checked.

  "I can drive. I'm not going to drink, for nothing." Tasha said, looking at her nails. She was the only one who hated the taste of alcohol, within our group.

  "Okay, I guess it's settled. We can all meet at Tashas?" Tyler asked, us all nodding. We continued walking to our classes which were on the 3rd floor for the first 2 periods. I had my first 2 classes with Tasha and Tyler; first being  English Honors. Each of us were truly amazing at English, even though we seem as if we would hate school because we were the most popular. I mean, some days I just don't want to even look at school, seeing as it was a pure hellhole. But, I got my credits and education I needed to do what I wanted with my life.

  "Okay we have to get to English." I laughed, Tasha and Tyler following me as we waved at Jade and Trevor. "Oh no, this year is going to be interesting." Tyler grinned as he seen George sitting at the back of our class, another popular kid from our rivalry school. I guess he transferred . Ty always thought George was hot. We met a couple times at parties and whatnot.

  "Uh, you think so?" Tasha also grinned, causing me to laugh. We walked into the class and sat in the very back towards the right corner, but not the very last seat. In that seat, sat a boy. I couldn't really see his features, because his hood was on but he wore black ripped skinnies and a hoodie; quite normal for our school. I was the one right beside him.

  It took a few moments for the teacher to walk in, "I'm so sorry students I was at the restroom." He looked about 28. Tall, dirty blonde hair. He wore black jeans with a white button down shirt; casual. "Today, since it's the first day, I believe we are going to just get to know each other and not do work. Sound good?" The class lightly cheered. "Okay so we will be going down the role, starting with Bryce Austin." Ugh, of course my ex. The tall brunette boy stood and laughed while walking to the front of the classroom

  "Alright what's up. I'm Bryce, star athlete. I like to party, I don't tolerate bs, and if you cool to me I'm cool to you." Just as he was about to finish, his friend Jamir stood up and spoke, "And he's single so y'all girls hit my man up. " Causing the classroom to erupt in laughter.

"Colby Brock?" Our teacher asked , as I seen the guy beside me stand and walk to the front. "I'm Colby, I don't want to be friends with any of you. I don't really care about this so yah." And he sat back down, earning a sigh from our teacher, and a few eyeroles from the students. I recognised him, the boy from my freshmen year..

The teacher called a couple more people before reaching me, "Ms Caitlyn Fitsgerald?

  I walked to the front and swung my dark brown hair behind my shoulder, "Alright" I began, seeing Bryce eyeing me. "My name is Caitlyn, I also like to party, I love shopping with my girls and Tyler" the class snickered, and Tyler stood, "Yes boo, of course me. Also to all the boys, both me and Cait are single so y'all hit us up hoes." I giggled as the class laughed along. God, Tyler.

Colby's Perspective

  I knew I recognised her, the same girl from my freshmen year, science class. Caitlyn Fitsgerald, one of the most beautiful girls. She's really popular, but doesn't care for the popularity. I've seen her around, and from what i've noticed, she is really goofy with her friends and highly intelligent. She doesn't really talk to me, or anyone besides her friend group, which is very very small. I was inturupted from my thoughts when the bell rung, dismissing us to our 2nd class.

~õ~

  Per usual, I sat alone during lunch, behind the cafeteria under a tree, not eating. I didn't eat during my lunch period, I sat there and listened to music and thought until I could hear the loud eruption of our school bells. Today, I listened to All Time Low. Not as heavy as usual, but it was just right for today. I was a bit happier, to be away from home.

  It was peaceful until I seen Bryce Austin come up to me wih his gang, making me take my earbuds out. "Hey Brock" Jamir spat, kicking some dirt in my direction.

  "Hello, Templeton." I spoke at Jamir, giving him the same disrespect he gave me. I seen his eyes flash with anger, and I instanly knew what I was in for.

Caitlyn's Perspective

  I looked around the cafeteria to see if Colby was here, kind of curious as to who he was friends with. I didn't see him show, so I just sat with Tyler, Tasha, Jade, Trevor, and Sam, eating my pizza. We laughed and joked, until Tyler brought up the party; "Bae, what are you going to wear?" I giggled at his nickname for me.

  "Probably my black dress with the mesh on the sides of the torso. With some heels. Still cannot believe there is a party on the first day." Tasha wriggled her eyebrows at my outfit choice, making us all laugh.

  "Yes bae, cute. I'm probably going to end up wearing my black jeans but with a cute muscle tee and my red bottoms." We all nodded in approval, and suddenly I felt a tap on my shoulder, causing me to spin around.

  "You missed me?" Bryces deep voice lingered in my mind, sending me chills. "Because I missed you. And I seen the way Brock looked at you while you spoke earlier..he's going to pay for it. Because you're mine."

  "Sorry no, I didn't miss you. And I'm sure he was just paying attention because it was class, unlike you. Bryce, stay away from me." I spat, giving him a death glare. Him and his posse walked away towards the back doors, going outside.

  "I sill cannot get over the way he talks to you, babe. He's so fucking annoying." Jade gave me a sympathetic look, in which I returned.

  "Yeah, he's just being Bryce." I sighed, beginning to worry for Colby.

~õ~

Dun, Dun, Dun..

Hah, Josh Dun 😉😍

ANYWAYS, i finally updated , after MONTHS of on and off writing!!!

I really hope you all enjoy this chapter, and give it a vote and recommend it to others ❤

ANYWAYS, guys you can ALWAYS dm me on book and writing advice, and always add me on snap @itzz-sarahh and DONT forget to check out my other books And my OTHER ACCOUNT! perfectly___perfect ‼💕

Stay tuned for more updates, and until then I love you all 💙

Chapter Song ~ Nine in The Afternoon by Panic! At The Disco

~ sarahh 💓

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1M 20K 44
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...
169K 17.7K 23
"𝙏𝙤𝙪𝙘𝙝 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙧𝙨𝙚𝙡𝙛, 𝙜𝙞𝙧𝙡. 𝙄 𝙬𝙖𝙣𝙣𝙖 𝙨𝙚𝙚 𝙞𝙩" Mr Jeon's word lingered on my skin and ignited me. The feeling that comes when yo...
104K 9.2K 111
"You think I'm golden?" "Brighter than the sun, but don't tell Apollo" Dante hates Rome's golden boy. Jason doesn't even remember him. Right person w...
159K 5.7K 42
❝ if I knew that i'd end up with you then I would've been pretended we were together. ❞ She stares at me, all the air in my lungs stuck in my throat...