Jerk Theory (Punk Louis Tomli...

By autumn1324

I apologize ahead of time for any cringiness, I wrote this when I was 14. Alyssa Hansel. Your everyday good... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Trailer
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Authors Note
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Not An Update
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
IMPORTANT!!
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Important Note
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Note
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57 (part 1)
Chapter 57 (part 2)
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
New Story
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Epilogue
New Book!
New Fanfic

Chapter 62

1.5K 54 10
By autumn1324

*Louis' P.O.V.

"How did you find this place? Babe! It's so perfect!" Alyssa says as I watch her in astonishment, pulling up to the cabin. The look on her face just tells me that this is going to be an amazing week. This week is just to get away from our lives, to be ourselves. No family drama.

"I'm glad you like it." I respond to her joyfulness. I put my arm around her shoulder pulling her body closer to mine. As we stand outside of the cabin, where I took her blindfold off. "This whole trip is for you baby, I wanted to show you how much I love you and you do so much for me. Even when I didn't want your help you were there and I appreciate it. This is sort of a thank you." I kiss her head and she pushes me away.

"Louis, I don't want you to think that you owe me anything."

"Alyssa, stop. It's nothing like that. I'm not doing this because I owe you."

"Then why Louis!? Because I feel like you only do stuff because you owe me."

"Alyssa, nothing I could do would ever pay you back. I'm doing everything out of pure love. The least you could do is appreciate it! I work my ass of to impress you, and to make you happy! I don't have to do any of that. I could go about my business and act like I don't notice all the things you do, but I don't!" I honestly don't know why I raised my voice at her. We were doing so well, it's just why she thinks I do the things.

"Then why don't you!?" She really starts pushing my buttons. I'm going to let her win this one, I'm not in the mood to argue. I just mentally ignore my comebacks.

"I don't because I love you," I say grasping her arms sliding my hands to her hands rubbing circles on the back of her hands to calm her down. "Also I don't you to feel under appreciated, and like all the other girls I've hooked up with."

"Alyssa, trust me. Most of the girls in the school wish they were you because I actually care for you. Nobody, not even me, saw that coming. We all thought I would be on drugs and sleeping with girls my whole life. But I stopped because I care. Now, I'm only about a month clean of any drug. I really am trying for you."

"You're seriously quitting because of me?" my lovely girlfriend says tearing up.

"Of course I am baby," I start placing my hands on her cheeks. "Our kids are going to need a dad aren't they?"

By now some tears have escaped her eyes and started running down her cheek, stopping at my hand. I look deep into her eyes and she a sign of joy. She never directly asked me stop, but I could tell.

I wipe her eyes of the moisture that has fallen from them. "Babe, don't cry. I hate seeing you cry." I whisper pulling her back into my embrace, kissing the top of her head.

"I know, I just... I'm proud of you." Those are the words nobody has ever told me. Well it's been a while since I've heard that.

"Come on let's get our stuff and head in."

***

*Dana's P.O.V.

Everyone's enjoying the party, just like Liam said. In fact, Madeline says it was the best party anyone's ever thrown for her. I feel satisfied that all my work has payed off.

"Dana, can you throw me a birthday party for my birthday?" Alyssa's cousin, Maslin says.

"Uh... sure. I mean that is if you're not in the state's." I laugh

I honestly don't know how this day could go any better.

"Hey Maslin, uh mind if I steal Dana from you for a little while?" Harry butts in coming from nowhere.

"Sure, go right ahead."

"Can we go somewhere private?" He asks in desperation. I nod checking my surrounds, and usher him to follow me. I lead him to the hallway away from the party crowd.

"What do you want Harry?"

"Can we just talk?" He says nervously.

"About what?" I'm really annoyed with this. All the stuff he says to Liam makes my heart flutter, but he doesn't have the guts to tell me himself.

Maybe he doesn't like you.

Maybe he's here to let you go.

Maybe he just wants to be friends.

"Us." He says gesturing between us.

"Harry, last time I checked there was no us."

"I know, that's why I'm here. I just need a little more time bef-"

"Before what? I've told you how I feel Harry!  It feels like your just leading me on! Like you want to be friends with benefits. I doubt you even care about me." I scuff.

"Dana, please just listen." Harry pleads.

"I'm sorry, but I'm tired of waiting. I've giving you enough time to figure us out! If you don't want a relationship that's fine, say the words and I'll walk away now. You won't have to deal with me again." 

"Dammit Dana! It's not like that!" He shouts.

"Then tell me what the hell is going on Harry because I'm confused!"

"Do you still not get it?! After everything I've done!"

"Obviously not, what is there to get?"

"I like you Dana! Alright! Its not that I don't want a relationship, I'm just to stubborn and will only make you miserable. You don't deserve me! I've never been in a relationship before and the idea scares me!" Harry unknowingly admits.

"Harry, you don't have to be perfect. I don't want perfect. I just want you. Everyone has flaws. You have to give things a try."

"I'm sorry Dana, but I'm just not ready." Wow. That actually hurt.

"Harry make a choice. Your pride or me. Choose wisely, because you will loose the other forever."

"I choose you! I chose you a few days ago. I just don't want to rush into anything, I want to do it properly. Totally out of the blue and when I know I'm  ready. I'm almost there babe, just stick with me." He explains.

Should I really wait around for him? I've already waited two weeks.

I sigh in defeat, "Don't wait to long or you'll lose the chance."

***

*Alyssa's P.O.V.

"Louis, where did you learn to make hot chocolate like this?" It was raining outside, so Louis disappeared to grab some blankets and came back to the couch with hot chocolate and blankets.

"Uh, my gran used to make it like this for us. I'm sorry it's not as great as hers, she was the master chief." He says messing with the fireplace.

"No it's lovely. I love it like this. what happened to you gran anyways?" I ask.

"She died when I was eight." He says sadly.

"I'm so sorry Lou, I didn't mean to upset you." I say hoping he's not upset.

"No, of course not. that was eleven years ago. I'm not affected by it much any more. I just really miss her." I nod understanding what he's saying.

"Yeah. I get what missing someone is like," I say. "I don't really understand what you went through because my grandparents died before I was two, so I don't really remember them. But I understand." He nods, completely out of words. Not sure what to say next.

"Anyways, are you ever going to tell be how you got this cabin?"

"It's mine," I look at him puzzled. "Well... sorta. It was my grans, and in her will she gave me the cabin, but I wasn't allowed to have it until I turned eighteen."

"Kenna, Lottie, and Fizzy all got stuff too. I'm not sure what because mom told us we couldn't tell."

"Have you ever considered moving in?" He nods. 

"Yes, but I could never leave my sisters like that, and I never would've meet the love of my life." He says making me blush.

Louis wraps his arm around me to cuddle.

Who knew he was a cuddler?

"I love you." He says, rubbing

circles on the exposed skin from my hip. As he does this he starts sending me into a sleep.

"I lo-" I'm interrupted by a yawn. Once it's finish I snuggle up next to Lou and close my eyes.

A/N: Aw! How cute! Which part is your favorite? Please comment feedback guys. Like what your favorite parts are.

Anyways I think there will be like  8 chapters left of this book. I have picked the name I like.

The winner is 'Slowly Healing' The name was entered by Kim Horan FOREVER on Quotev. I'm sorry if you weren't picked I had many amazing selections it was so hard to choose one.

Anyone that wants to make a cover. Please make sure it has my name on the cover and the title. You may send them to me on Twitter, or Kik.

I am still on vacation and its amazing. Well... sorta.

Instagram:

16nipples_9guys

Twitter:

16nipples_9guys

Tumblr:

fangirling-fromadistance

Kik:

daydreamer1324

-Autumn<3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

101K 2.2K 30
Harry Styles.. well in other words. The nerd, the freak, the social loner. He is well you could say hated. Very much so. So what happens when he meet...
107K 3.1K 31
*To those who are reading this as of 2022, I'm sorry if it is bad I wrote this when I was like, 15 ok? I see that some people were kinda 'meh' about...
60.3K 2K 19
Harry is too shy and cowardly. Everyone knows he's gay. Thats the reason he was sent to the boys home. Harry is in love with louis and has been since...
2.3K 85 57
They judge her by the way she acts, the way she looks, and the way she dresses. She's all alone, and she's ok with that. No one cares about her, and...