Chapter 3

THANKYOU so much for the 25 reads!!! I really appreciate it. I started this chapter Wednesday I think but somehow it got deleted off my iPad, and my iPod. So I had to make a new one. But here it is.

Edited

*Alyssa's P.O.V

There's 10 mins of this class left, I'm in Science with Mr. Dyer. I really don't want this class to end, because 1. Louis' not in this class and 2. I love science. It's not my favorite, but I find it interesting.

When the bell rang signaling it was time to head to 4th period I was really dreading it. I did not want to face him in the hallway, but I know that if I didn't then he would come to my class and talk to me.

Maybe he just won't be in the hallway I thought to myself. Yeah like that will happen, but hey it's worth the thought.

I arrived at my locker, and Louis wasn't there. Thank God! I cannot take anymore of him. I open my locker, and grab the items I need for my next class. I closed my locker, and there he was standing by the door of my locker.

"Girl knows how to listen," Louis said stepping closer to me.

"What do you want?" I asked taking a step back to realize my locker was right behind me.

"I want to give you a ride home today," he said very confidently.

"Thanks for the offer, but no thanks." I said.

"That wasn't a question sweetheart. I'm taking you home, and that's final." He spat at me. Obviously not liking what I had said to him.

"Why don't you go take home some slut?" I asked. "I'm sure you do that anyways." I whispered, so only I could hear it, and walked off to class to find he grabbed my wrist.

"Louis, let go." I said.

He then pushed me up to some random kids locker, and started kissing my neck. For some reason I didn't stop him. He continued on trying to find my sweet spot.

"Louis" I said as he successfully found my sweet spot. He smirk at this, and started to suck on the spot. Then, once he had his fun he pulls apart to say, "I'm just taking what's rightfully mine."

I rolled my eyes, and walked off to Math with Ms. Matthews.

I was already 10 minutes late to class. Thank Louis for that. Why won't he just leave me alone?

I stopped my thoughts when I got to the classroom. I walked in an all eyes were on me.

"Hi, are you Ms. Matthews?" I asked hoping this was the right class.

"I am, you must be our new student Alyssa. Okay well go find an empty seat." I nod an head over to the seat behind to MaKenna.

"What's that?" She said point to my neck. The spot Louis had just giving me a hickey.

"Crap!" I whisper yelled at the slightly showing bruise.

"Oh My Gosh! Who gave it to you?" She asked. Before I could answer though the door was opened, and great, Louis walks in the teacher sees him, and doesn't even do anything. He just walks over to the seat next to me.

"Can you please not sit here?" I asked him.

"Sorry babe, but this is the only empty seat left." He said with a wink. I turned around to talk to Kenna, but she was talking to somebody.

"By the way, that looks really good on you." He smirks. Can I just slap that stupid smirk of his face?

I rolled my eyes, and stared my work, but Louis moved his desk closer to mine, insisting that we worked together. Half way through the 1st page I felt a hand on my thigh. I look down, and see it's Louis. I move his hand to his desk, but he just puts it back.

After about five times of doing this I finally give up.

The bell rang, and it walked out the class catching up with Kenna.

"Hey, Kenna wait up." I shouted and she turned around.

"Hey Alyssa. I have a question for you." She said.

"Go ahead ask away." I said laughing.

"Okay well... I know this is awkward but I want to know who did that to your neck?" She said pointing.

"Oh... Um.." I looked around making sure no one could hear me and spoke up. "It was Louis."

Again I'm so sorry that this chapter is so short!! But please take the note at the beginning into consideration. I love my readers! Please comment and let me know what you think though, I don't know how I'm doing so just let me know in the comments.

Until next time

Slap a squirrel,

Eat some ham,

And shave a cat.

-Autumn