Love You More / / Ziall AU

By ziallsMoonlight

Niall gets adopted by the Malik family. For years, he hasn't been worried about anything. Till he turns 17 ye... More

Love you more
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chaper 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Thank you
Sequel chapter

Chapter 12

128 8 1
By ziallsMoonlight

( age hasn't changed)

"Can we talk?" I asked quietly, walking in Zayns bedroom. He was sitting at his desk, doing his school work.

He stopped what he was doing, and looked up. He turned his chair, and faced me. "About what?" He asked, leaning back in his chair. I furrowed my eyebrows, and came closer.

"about that night, when you kissed me" I said a little annoyed that he already forgot. Like, how do you forget about kissing your brother? Wait, that sounds wrong.

"Oh..."

"Why did you kiss me? Why did you get back together with Gigi? Why didn't you talk to me before?" I kept asking questions, that I wanted answers too. That's all I had on my mind for the whole week, and it won't go away.

"I'm sorry. I know I shouldn't have kissed you, It was wrong of me to do that. I also got back to Gigi because I love her so much, and she apologized and made it up afterwards. I felt like, if I talked to you, it would get awkward" Zayn explained calmly, but he wasn't even looking me in the eyes. He look staring down at his lap, fiddling with his fingers.

"Don't talk to me. You made me feel like you had actual feelings for me, because you said you didn't want to be my brother. Now I know you didn't mean it, you only used me because you felt heart broken." I said. I then ran out down the stairs. I opened the front door, and ran out. I could hear Zayn shouting at me telling me to come back, but I didn't listen to what he was saying. I just ran, till I didn't hear him anymore.

I stop running, and look around. I was around the middle school where I used to go. I walked in towards the field, even if I know I'm not supposed to. Once I was in the middle of the field, I laid down and breath heavily as I felt my heart pumping fast from running.

I closed my eyes, as I listened to the night. The wind was blowing, and the crickets were making noise. I let out a yawn, and stretched. For some reason, I felt better after running. I didn't feel upset or stupid, like I did when I was talking with Zayn.

~

Its been an hour or so, and it's about 11pm. I should go home, but I also don't want to be alone with Zayn.

I got up and started making my way out of the school yard. I was walking down the sidewalk, till my phone suddenly ringing. I take it out of my pocket, and see Lizy calling. I pick it up, and hear her laughing on the other end. I stop and listen, I could hear people and loud music in the back.

"Hello? Lizy?" I say into the phone. She started laughing again. She let out a burp, which made me scrunch up my face in disgust.

"Niall!" She said sloppily, then she laughed again.

"What are you doing?" I asked, walking to a bench to sit down. I then listen to her mumble some words I couldn't understand.

"Do... do you ever wonder what your real parents are like? Or why they left you?" She asked quietly. I could feel the sudden mood change.

"Sometimes, but I don't like myself wonder too long." I say quietly.

"Why? Why won't you let yourself wonder?" She said. I didn't want to have a deep conversation at the moment, so I have to stop.

"Because, have you seen movies? The kid ends up trying to find their real parents, but the parents are either dead or living a completely terrible life." I said. She suddenly got quiet, and all I could hear was muffled music in the back.

"Niall... can you pick me up?"

"Where are you?" I asked, waiting for answer. I knew she was drunk, and at some sort of party.

"I'm at Jacks party. I came here with Martha, but she left me alone to play with her boyfriend" She mumbled.

"I'll be there soon, just stay where you are and don't move" I told her. Then I hung up, and run towards my house. I didn't stop at any roads, and I know that's dangerous, but it's literally 11. Who's out at that time?

When I finally make it, I look at My moms car, getting an idea. My mom is with my dad on a business trip, since they work together. I have my drivers license, but I need an adult with me if I want to drive. But... cops aren't going to know.

"Sorry mom" I say to myself.

I walk to the front door, and open it slowly. I then walk in, and leave it open. I then go to the kitchen where my moms keys are. I look inside the bowl where all the keys are. I take hers and and walk back to the door. I then close it, and run back to the car.

I unlock it with the button, and get in. I started the car, and back out of the drive way. Once I was on the road, I drive towards the address Lizy texted me.

~

I enter the house, and see people dancing, or playing some games, Others were just talking. I run upstairs, and look in all the bedrooms. Of course there were some people, doing things.

I then go inside a bathroom, and see Lizy sitting on the floor crying. I rush to her, and bend down.

"Lizy! What happened?" I asked checking if she was hurt anywhere. When I saw a small bruise on her right forearm, I checked if she had anymore. When I didn't see any, I looked back to her.

"Lizy? What happened?" I asked again, this time calmly.

"I don't... I don't want to t-talk about here" she said, sobbing. I nod my head, sit there with her till she calms down.

"Do you like chocolate?" I asked after two minutes. I know it's random, but I hate the silence. Makes me feel uncomfortable.

She shook her head. Tears were still running down her cheeks, but she wasn't sobbing.

"Do you like candy?" I asked.

She nod her head. I smiled, and thought an what kind of candies I like.

"My favourites are nerds, jolly ranchers, and sour patch kids" I said with a smile. I look to her, and she stopped crying.

"But sour patch kids don't even taste good. The best is tootsie rolls and skittles" She said, looking back at me. I could tell she was in a better mood.

"Who still likes tootsie rolls?" I snickered, and look to the door.

"Uh, me" She said in defence. I let out a laugh, and look to her.

"Do you want to leave now?" I asked her. She nod her head, and we both got up.

We then try to pass everyone, but we ended up getting stop by some guy who was a senior. He glared at Lizy, then looked at me.

"Who are you?" He asked in a rude tone. I roll my eyes, and stand in front of the guy. We were about the same height, since I was pretty tall.

"I'm her friend, why?" I asked with a smile. I really don't know why this guy cares.

"Well, your friend over here is a bitch. She's a slut, and a whore. She was all over me, begging" He said with a smirk. I could feel Lizy trying to pull my arm, but I won't let the guy talk trash about my friend.

I first my hand, and throw it at the guys face. When I pulled back, my hand stung, but I hid my pain. He fell back, and looked at me in anger.

He then got up, and hit me straight across the face pretty hard. I didn't fall back, like he did. I look up at him, and punch him again. Everyone was starting to take interest, and I could hear Lizy trying to tell me to stop. But I didn't listen.

The guy ran towards me and jumped on top of me. He then started punching my jaw repeatedly. I tried to push him off, but he was too heavy.

I could feel blood running down my face. I looked up, and then I punched him as hard as I could. He fell back, and I got up and threw one last punch.

I quickly grabbed Lizys hand, and pulled her towards the door. We ran out, and ran down the street where the car was. I opened it, and Lizy got in, so did I.

I could see that guy running towards us with some other guys behide him. I then start the car and speed down the street. Once I couldn't see him anymore, I relaxed. I looked to Lizy, and see looked mad.

"Why couldn't you just leave it?" She asked calmly. I let out a sigh, and face the road.

"Because he was talking trash about you, and he also talks trash about almost every girl, and it pisses me off" I said.

~

I stopped in front of Lizys house, and waited for her to get out, but she didn't.

"Why aren't you getting out?" I asked confused.  She let out a sigh and looked at me with a pout.

"I told my parents I was sleeping over at a friends. And I also smell like Alcohol" She said.

"Fine" I said. I then started making my way to my house, which wasn't far from here.

When we stopped, we both got out, and I locked the door. We then go to the back door, because I know Zayn locked the door. We have this rule that you have to lock the front door at 12, even if someone isn't home. But the back door, we leave it open because our gates need a lock to be opened.

We walk in, and we go upstairs. I could hear Zayn talking in his room, and I already knew it was Gigi. When we were in my room, I look for clothes she could wear. I pull out some sweats, and a black t-shirt. I hand it to her, and she thanks me.

"I'll be downstairs making something to eat, come down when your down" I tell her. She nods, and I leave the room.

I walk downstairs, and into the kitchen. I look around, and try to find something to eat. I look inside the pantry and see instant noodles. I grab two, and start to boil the water.

Once it was boiled, I put the noodles in. I could hear the shower started upstairs, but I ignore it. I then started to stir it when it became soft. Once it wasn't too hard or too soft, I took it off the stove, and put it on a hot plate. I then grab the seasoning, and put them in. I stir it in, and once it was good enough, I grab to bowls from the cupboard. I put them in, and take it to the table. We put her bowl down, and then mine. I walk back to the kitchen, and grab two forks.

I sit down, and then suddenly Lizy walks in with a towel on her head. She sits down, and grabs a fork.

"You still haven't cleaned your face" She said looking at me bloody face.

"I forgot" I said with a smile. It kind of hurt, but not that much.

"Come here" She said. She brought me to the downstairs bathroom, and then she grabbed a cloth. She wetted the towel, and then sat me on the toilet. She started to wipe my face soft, trying not to push because of the bruises.

After she was finish, she left, then came back with a first aid kit in her hands. She then grabbed some sort of cream, and put them on the cuts. She opened a bandaid, and put them on the ones that looks pretty bad.

"There, now lets go eat" She said. I got up and we both went back to the table, and ate the food quietly.

After we finished, we put our bowls away. We headed back upstairs, to my bedroom.

"You can sleep in here, and I'll sleep in my parents room, since their not here" I tell her with a smile. She smiles back, and nods. She walks to the bed, and gets under the covers.

"Thanks, for saving me" She said, as I was about to leave. I smiled.

"Your welcome"

I walk out the room, and make my way to my parents room. I open the door, and walk to their bed. I then get under the covers and closed my eyes.

2154

~ ~ ~ ||| ~ ~ ~

Well, I hope you enjoyed the long chapter. It was about 2154 words. I think it's the longest chapter.

I actually had fun writing this one. Like I said, I'll put some drama in the next chapter, so here it is. The next chapter will probably be not that dramatic, I still don't know.

If you want me to update any books, message me at taekooksMoonlight (that's my new user name)

Oh! And have you guys noticed?? I changed my user name! If you didn't know my old user, it was Maybeziallxx, but I changed it to ziallsMoonlight.

I hope you guys have a lovely day!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

219K 4.6K 47
"You brush past me in the hallway And you don't think I can see ya, do ya? I've been watchin' you for ages And I spend my time tryin' not to feel it"...
323K 9.7K 105
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...
1.3M 58.8K 105
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
10M 501K 199
In the future, everyone who's bitten by a zombie turns into one... until Diane doesn't. Seven days later, she's facing consequences she never imagine...