Love Goes Further Than The Ai...

By the_nerdy_artist

BOOK 3 OF 'To Love A Hedgehog' Sonic X (c) creator Story (c) me More

Y/N's S.O.I.L.E.D profile
The Blue Typhoon
A/N: Sorry :P
Waterworld
Flashes from the past
Fight at the Ice Palace!
Planet Beshamell
Acceptance
The Maidens' Jungle Trap
It's Team Chaotix time
Shadow rebirth
Station Break-in
Black Trap
The Planet of Fortune
Important A/N
Shadow the Assassin
Final Battle: Part 1
Final Battle: Part 2
Epilogue
Final A/N
A/N: Okay so....
My Blue Best Friend
My Blue Best Friend pt. 2
My Blue Best Friend pt. 3
Super important A/N pls read

The light energy within you

4.7K 87 108
By the_nerdy_artist

Okay before I start this chapter, I need you guys to do me a favour.

Could you guys please refrain from urging me to update the story? I often get comments such as "Please update", "Update", "Hurry up please update", "Will you please continue the story?", "Please continue" etc. 

Look, I'm super happy that you guys are enjoying this book just as much as I enjoy writing it. However please don't urge me to continue like that. I love reading comments but comments like these kind of shows how impatient some of you can be. I'm flattered but patience is something I expect from you all. I like to write whenever I feel like it and would rather not be urged like that, on the contrary it kind of takes the motivation away >.< 

So can I count on you all to be patient? <:)

Just a fair warning, this chapter is rather dark in the beginning so be prepared for some what-the-fuckery. It's not that bad though no worries :)

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ropes tore onto your skin, a piece of cloth prevented you from opening your mouth, the bed separated you from your unconscious body and the cold hard floor, a dark figure looming over you. The last thing you remembered was running out of the living room towards the window and then everything went black. Your E/C slowly started open; your vision was blurry but all you could see was a darkness and just a small lamp hanging over a desk, your eyes darted to the dark figure watching you from the edge of the bed. Your eyes widen and you shoot your body up, looking around in panic and moving backwards until your back hit the wall, you tried to get free but your hands were tied behind your back and your legs were also tied together. The figure noticed your distress and walked closer to you, coming closer to the light. It was a woman with shoulder-length white hair and bright hazel eyes wearing a torn dark purple cloak which covered the back of her head and her shoulders but left her dirty and torn white dress exposed to your view. She wore a long pendant that reached just below her breasts, a lose thin belt that held a dagger and a few other wrapping around her torso. She had bandage wraps around her left leg which stopped at her bare foot. She held a poker face as she stared deeply into your soul which crept you out but you kept you guards up.

You never realised but you were feeling particularly cold, you felt the air hit your skin. Skin? Your eyes darted at your own body only to see that you were stripped out of your clothes and only left with your F/C sports bra and matching underwear, making you blush and squirm. The ropes on your skin were bruising your delicate skin in the process. 

"Relax, I'm not here to hurt you." She spoke in a monotone but soft voice.

'Right. So I'm tied like this, half naked, for show?' you asked in your head as you glared at her.

"I tied you so that you don't attack me." She answered.

'What the heck? She can hear my thoughts?' You asked yourself.

"Yes." 

'Why don't you take that cloth off my mouth so that we can talk?'

She walked up to you and removed the cloth from your mouth. You sighed in satisfaction of having that filthy cloth off of your mouth.

"Now to get to the point: who are you and why did you bring me here?" You asked.

"You don't recognise my voice? How sad." She replied, looking away from you.

"Why would I? I don't even know you!"

"What if I said 'Welcome home, princess'?"

Something clicked in your head. "You're the voice inside my head?!" you said in shock and she nodded. "B-But how? And why now?" You paused and looked at her suspiciously. "What's your goal here exactly?"

"You wanted to know about your heritage so I brought you and your friends here." She answered.

"Weird. The King and Queen never mentioned you at all and judging by your torn up clothes and this dark room, I'd say not a lot of people know about your existence. Am I wrong, witch?"

"You're smart, young one."

"The royal pains said they had a witch, the one who sent me to Earth when the planet was at war. That was you wasn't it? You're pendant symbolises the alliance between two countries. So what broke your alliance?" 

"We will not speak of this."

"Why not? You brought me here in the first place, you know who I am, it's only fair that I know who you are since you're... always in my... head..." You slowly said that last part upon realising something. "You're not just a witch, are you?" You suddenly felt finger being wrapped around your neck and a body being pressed against yours.

"Watch your mouth princess." She growled as me squeezed your neck, making you lightly whimper. "You know nothing about me and it better stay that way. The only thing you should know about it is that I'm your guide through the process of your change. I will make you stronger, I will turn you into what you were destined to be."

"A murder?" You questioned, glaring at her. You knew exactly who- what -she was.

"...a strong warrior." She finished her sentence, letting go of your neck and shifted her position so she was straddling you, making you feel very uncomfortable.

"'I'm not here to hurt you' huh?" You repeated what she told you when you woke up.

"You pushed me to threaten you, Y/N." The witch replied. She noticed a shimmer coming from your neck and saw your beautiful blue heart-shaped necklace. "What's this?"

"A gift from someone I deeply love." You replied. "And he will find me."

She placed the tip of her cold finger on the center of your stomach, making your shiver as she traced her finger upwards until it reached your chest where your heart was. She pressed that area hard and it started glowing a F/C colour. 

"Your power grows at the thought of him." She said. You suddenly felt a cold shiver run down your spine as you saw dark shadows emerge from the floor and getting closer to you. Fear started to overwhelm you as the witch's eyes started to glow a dark purple colour.

"W-What are you d-doing to me?!" You asked, fear heard in your voice.

"Changing your light energy into dark energy. Only then will you be the strongest warrior to ever have been in this planet. Your parents were weak, I had to use dark magic to fight in the war against the Alteans but they stopped me before I could destroy Queen Allura and they banished me. The war ended with Allura thanking your parents for 'saving' her from me. I was powerful, I could destroy anything! But no! They had to stop me! They took away my glory, so I will take away their precious child!" She said and she began to chant and the shadow launched themselves onto you as you screamed in fear, trying to set yourself free but the ropes only got tighter. "You will give your life to me." She said in a dark voice as she began to press her fingers into your chest hard enough to draw out blood with her sharp nails making you scream louder in pain. The shadows now merged inside you, trying to overpower the light energy. 

Flashbacks started to come across your vision, you saw yourself in the arms of your human parents, you and Chris sharing a hug, you then saw Sonic and the others introducing themselves to you, your fights with them, the day you got the serum that made you stronger, your fight with Sonic, your confession and your first kiss with him, the day he left and the day you saw him again. You started feeling a warm energy engulf you, suddenly forgetting the pain in your chest, the energy made its way into your hands where they started glowing F/C along with the symbol on forehead. 

"What is this?!" The witch exclaimed in shock and attempted to push her fingers deeper into your chest however the light energy pushed her off of you.

You closed and then open your eyes, feeling a powerful power growing inside you and you ripped the ropes which tied your hands together apart in one swift movement. You ripped the ropes from your legs and stood up on the bed. 

"Impossible! My dark magic should have consumed you by now! My shadow puppets should have overpowered your light energy!" The witch yelled.

"Because dark energy can never beat light! In every darkest parts of this world, there's always light lurking around the corner! I saw it as I remembered my family, my friends and Sonic!" You answered and then slammed your arms into an -x form which released all of the light energy that had built up inside you out to your enemies, sending them flying. 

You quickly grabbed your clothes and ran outside while the witch was unconscious and the shadows were gone. There was only forest around you so it was hard to find your way around. You eventually stopped and hid behind a tree to put you clothes back on. The ropes left marks around your wrists and legs and there was a small spark-like scar on the area where the witch penetrated you with her fingers in attempt to take away your life force. Once you had put all of your clothes back on, you sat under the tree and hugged your knees, processing what had happened just seconds before. You looked at your now normal coloured hands and sighed. How could you accept this? It felt like just yesterday you were having a girls night out with your two best friends Sakura and Akira. Now because of your stupid biological parents, they don't even know you existed nor that you were a big part of their lives. You leaned your head back, resting ti against the tree trunk. Alone you were in the dark depths of the forest with nothing but your racing thoughts. A long sigh escaped your lips and you slowly started to calm down. Panicking won't get you anywhere. 

'So let's recap everything that happened so far: my friends and I landed on this planet, my parents told me that I'm not human, I ran out of the room, I got kidnapped by a psychotic witch who tried to turn me into a serial killer, my hands and arms started to glow and I blew her and the shadows away. Not bad for a day back home.' you thought sarcastically. 

After a few minutes, you got up from your sitting position and walked into the forest, attempting to find some way back to the castle. You walked for hours, your legs grew tired but you kept walking. An idea popped in your head and you started climbing the nearest tree to the top, careful not to put too much weight on the branch bellow you. Your head popped out of the leaves of the tree and saw that the castle was not too far away from you. In the distance you saw two airplanes which you recognised them as the X-Tornado and Chris' plane flying around the area. You waved your hand in the air, hoping for one of them to spot you however they did't see you so you had the idea to make your hand glow like before. By focusing all of your energy onto your hand, it flowed through your veins and glowed brightly. Tails spotted you and flew over to you to pick you up. Once you were inside the plane, you leaned back on the comfy chair.

"Oh my gosh Y/N I can't believe you're okay!" Tails exclaimed in relief. "We were all worried sick! Especially Sonic..."

"How is he?" You asked, feeling concerned about your boyfriend.

"He spent all night looking for you with no sleep whatsoever. He's still on the run as we speak, looking for you. We all tried to convince him to take a break but he never did, he just kept running and running, desperately looking for you." He explained sadly. 

"God..." You breathed out.

"I'll contact him right away through the communicator." Tails said as he pressed some buttons. "Sonic? Can you hear me?"

"Loud and clear, bud." You heard Sonic's tired voice through the communicator. "What is it?" He asked.

"We found her." He said and Sonic went silent. "Y/N's here with me."

"Y/N...?" Sonic asked hesitantly.

"I'm here." You answered. "I'm here, Sonic."

"Mission accomplished." Tails said as he landed the plane close to the entrance of the doors where you saw Amy, Cream, Cheese, Cosmo and Knuckles. Chris joined once you were out of the plane and he tackled you to the floor with a hug.

"Y/N! Thank goodness you're okay!" He cried as the others, except Knuckles, jumped onto your body embracing you as well. 

"We were so worried!" Amy said.

"Cheese couldn't sleep the night you disappeared!" Cream added, crying.

"Thanks guys." You said as you did your best to embrace everyone in the tight group hug you were sharing on the floor. Everyone got off of you and you saw Knuckles give you a thumbs up which you returned. Cosmo then walked up to you, who were still sitting on the floor so you could match her height, and hugged you.

"I'm sorry for doubting you. Everyone told me the wonderful things you did back on Earth. You have a good heart, I was too blinded by rage to realise how wonderful you are. Forgive me." She apologised as tears ran down her cheeks. You hugged back, stroking the back of her head.

"Hey hey it's fine. I understand and your reaction was normal. I mean how couldn't you be mad when my race destroyed half of yours. It's okay and I forgive you." You reassured her. You pulled away and wiped her tears away with your thumbs which made her smile. "You look beautiful with a smile Cosmo. Keep that in mind." You said and winked at her causing her to blush.

"Y/N?" a familiar voice called your name. Cosmo moved from your view and there you saw the man - er - hedgehog you were waiting to see for so long. 

You stood up on your knees and before you could do anything, he sped to you at his super Sonic speed and brought you into a tight but warm embrace. You breathed out, feeling relaxed under his touch. Sonic did the same as he combed your hair with his gloved fingers, finally feeling at ease. He felt warm and you loved that about him, he was like a furnace that made you feel at home. You two pulled apart and he placed his finger under your chin, lifting your head to meet his eyes. Sonic was slightly taller than you when you stood on your knees because you're just that short of a girl (A/N: Sorry for those of you who are tall! lol like me actually lolol I'm 1m70 oof). He leaned in and so did you until your lips finally met his warm ones. He wrapped his arms around your waist and you wrapped your around his neck, pulling him closer to you to deepen the kiss. He pulled away for a brief second to catch his breath before kissing you again, more hungrily this time. 

"Get a room you two." Knuckles commented in a disgusted tone. Amy took out her hammer and knocked him high in the sky.

"Let them have their moment." She said with a huff.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

535 1 10
My newest work~ It's an OC X Cannon story~ Enjoy~
397 15 10
Its another story but its in my other account named KatherinOtaku108, but this time, im having another story but in this one. thanks for who followed...
143K 2.2K 104
This is Part two to my one-shot book!! After reaching around 160 chapters, there will be a book 3 and this book will be marked as completed Female! R...
26K 602 22
✨️ Random oneshots, scenarios and headcanons. ♡ • Reader is mostly female ✨️ English is not my first language, so I apologize for improper grammar or...