Princess Agents [Season 2]

By TigerGirl156

After the ice lake battle, Chu Qiao knows that Yan Xun has completely changed he has changed into a cold hear... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2 pt.1
Chapter 2 pt.2
Chapter 3 pt.1
Very Important you have to read this!!!
Chapter 3 pt.2
Chapter 3 pt.3
Chapter 4 pt.2
Chapter 4 pt.3
Not an upload
Chapter 4 pt.4
Thank You
Chapter 5
Not an update
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Thank You!!!
Chapter 11
Please read
Update
Chapter 12
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
A new Story?
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
πŸŽŠπŸŽ‰Happy Birthday!!!πŸŽ‰πŸŽŠ
Chapter 24
Happy Birthday, V!!!! (late!!!😭😭😭😭)
Chapter 24
Chapter 25 pt.1
Chapter 25 pt.2

Chapter 4

17K 94 9
By TigerGirl156

Everything came without warning, and the news of the rebellion of the big peers was like hot oil, and all of a sudden the smoldering sparks in the rainy weather.

Chu Qiao looked at Duoji's uncle and looked at the man who was bloody in his forties, frowning and sensational.

"Chu da ren, please go down the mountain, if you don't go, Datong will be completely destroyed!"

Chu Qiao looked at him quietly. He hadn't talked for a long time. The news that the big peers would rebel was that the guardian of the autumn city of Lanzhou had just reported it, but followed by Duoji, who came to tell her that Yan Xun had to completely eliminate the big peers. Yes, the military rights of Yu girl and Mr. Wu have been lifted, and the generals of Xia, Xi Rui, and other Datong generals have been arrested. The base of Datong's base has been ruined, and now it's still a fake to reclaim the fire of the county's lord. But Yan Xun also wants to kill Yuan Yuan princess of Yanbei.

For this, Chu Qiao is not willing to believe, and the reason is also warning her, can not be so sloppy to listen to uncertain rumors.

Although Yan Xun's moves are a (the princess of Yanbei)bit cruel, it is not without a mind. At this time, it may be justifiable to eradicate a large peer. It is barely acceptable to remove Mr. Wu and Yu Girl, but why should we get rid of it? She is his sister, although he is a believer in Datong, raised by Datong, he may not be enemies with his brother because of Datong.

"You go down the mountain first."

"Chu da ren!" Duoji's uncle kneeled on the ground, and said: "Let the adults save Datong. Now only you can save us."

The sound of the man knocking his head on the ground is so loud, the effort of a moment has already been bloody, Chu Qiao frowned at him, and finally turned quietly, went into the house, the door slowly closed, leaving the man desperate The eyes looked at her sadly.

For the big peers, Chu Qiao did not have any good impressions. Apart from Mr. Wu and Lady Yu, the rest of her has always dealt with very little. She used to think that they were just a group of people who were arrogant and arrogant. However, they gradually discovered that it was not all. Most of the members of the major peers were obsessed believers and fighters. They were like the ancient Chinese Mohists. , learn more, and have a good heart.

If such a person uses the guidance well, it should be able to come in handy and kill? Yan Xun will not. (I'm triggered Chu Qiao is so stupid right now thinking that Yan Xun isn't going to kill them but he will).

Chu Qiao thought this way, forced the uneasy feelings of his heart, quietly waiting for the follow-up news.

However, things completely separated from Chu Qiao's expectations. Within two days, the war broke out in the interior of Yanbei. Many guilds were encircled by the army. The leaders of Datong were devastated by the catastrophe. The killing came so fast. Before they arrived, they couldn't even hear a piece of news. Everything was like a flood that had been brewing for a long time. It was so devastating that no one could make an emergency response.

The next night, the messenger of the rescue once again boarded back to the mountain, a group of twenty people, and finally, there was only one person who went up the mountain. The knight who was going to the mountain immediately took blood, and only one bit of flesh was attached to his shoulder as if he could fall anywhere. 

He looked at Chu Qiao and couldn't speak. He just used a hand to untie the button of the placket. The inner shirt that had been polluted by sweat and blood was filthy, but he could still see the thinness written with blood. Font: Achu, help us, Zhong Yu.

Zhong Yu (before was Yan Xun's, guard/maid)

Chu Qiao was silent for a long while, then he was deeply stunned at the cavalry: "Working hard."

The cavalry looked at her, her face was blank and her eyes were straight as if she had not heard it.

Chu Qiao stood straight, the cold night wind blew through her slender body, she took a deep breath, then said in a deep voice: "He Xiao, horse, down the mountain!"

The cavalry's eyes suddenly showed a glimmer of light. Then, he fell down on the ground with his head down, with a sharp arrow on his back, and he fell into the vest deeply. No one could imagine how he supported the climb back.

With only twenty guards, Chu Qiao put on the cloak and poncho and rushed into the boundless night. The cold rain continually washed her eyes, and the ominous premonition gradually engulfed her. She was not willing to think again. The horses ran wildly, the night was full, and the road seemed so far away.

The three thousand guards of Yu's girl now have less than one hundred people left. Everyone is seriously injured, but when they see Chu Qiao and others coming to the horse, they still jumped from the ground like a beast. Look at them with contempt.

In the pouring rain, Yu girl was lying in a thatched house. When she pushed in the door, she was sleeping. It seemed to be a vocal voice. She slowly opened her eyes, her pale face was slightly black, and it seemed that Chu Qiao seemed to Not at all unexpected, quietly smiled: "You are here." (nooo Yu girl is going to die in this chapter :( )

A sharp arrow pierced her heart. Although it was already wrapped in grass, there was no medicine, and no one dared to pull out the arrow.

Duoji's eye turned red as if he was going to cry. He said: "I am going to find Uncle Darley." After that, he opened the door and went out.

The room gradually calmed down, leaving only two women in white, Chu Qiao half-squatted on the ground, with her eyesight, one can see how serious the girl's injury is, she swallowed the sorrow and whisper of her heart. Said: "Girl, what happened?"

Yu girl took a deep breath and coughed twice, her face floating a few unhealthy rosy.

"Changqing's taxation is harsh, the local people have made a reversal, and several of the capitals in the meeting have participated in the event. The matter has been revealed, and it has not been able to turn around."

Are you involved? Chu Qiao frowned and froze, said: "How are you so confused?" Participating in the rebellion of the people is tantamount to direct rebellion? Yan Yan, he would not trust Datong. Why do you care so much? "

"Oh," Lady Yu smiled gently, her chest was slightly undulating, her eyes were so ethereal, it seemed to be looking at Chu Qiao, but it seemed to have crossed her far, she said quietly: "You didn't look At the end of the year, Changqing suffered a snowstorm last year. The pasture was not good this spring. The animals died in large numbers. Now there are places where they are eating children. At this time, they have to rob them of the last bit of food in winter. Life."

"His Majesty is preparing for the battle, and he will attack Cuiweiguan before entering the winter, so he will recruit the troops and collect the food. The people are all dead. I know that this will be the result, but I have to do it."

Chu Qiao bit her bottom lip, her nose was sour, and she held the hand of Yu girl tightly and could not speak.

"A'Chu, you are a good girl, but life is too hard. I hope that you can understand that not everything in this world can follow your hopes. Many times, even if we work hard, it does not necessarily If you wish, you are still young and have a good time waiting for you."

Lady Yu smiled softly, and the crow's feet in the corner of her eyes were like soft winds. The two pools of clear water in the eyes were floating. The sound seemed to float from nine days. Chu Qiao was half-squatting on the hay and her hand was on her chest. The blood of the cockroaches rushed out silently and dyed the robes of Chu Qiao's white. She bit her lower lip, tears in her eyes, her lips curled, her face pale and pale.

"Yu girl, you hold on, Duoji went to look for the doctor."

"It doesn't become..."

Yu girl shook her head gently, her face was like the white snow on the snowy peak. The thin shoulders and arms were cold. She leaned her head and looked at the dilapidated roof. The wind screamed outside and the rain poured. She seemed to think of many things. . At the last moment of life, time flies past her eyes. Suddenly, she seems to have returned to fifteen years ago. On the Wolong Mountain, Acacia Maple is red and colorful. She stands in the maple forest in the early autumn and looks at it. A shadow of a dark shirt like a black shirt.

She seemed to remember the sun at that time, and the warmth was on her shoulders, like the mother's gentle hand. A guqin was placed on the stone table next to it, and a few maple leaves fell on it. The sun shone through the leaves and left a mottled shadow, leaving a halo of flickering. He turned back from the sky and red, smiling. Soft, eyes like water, softly looking at her, reaching out to her, said warmly: "A Yu, why did you wake up so early?"

No one knows that she doesn't really like the so-called power technique. She doesn't like the art of war and strategy. From a very young age, she hopes to have a home. She can learn female red and poetry as an ordinary woman. After marrying a considerate husband, picking up flowers in the spring, listening to the rain in the cold night, a life of peace, what is the salvation of the people, the palm of the hand, has never been her dream.

However, he has great ambitions. He is full of ambitions. He can only see the injustices in this world. Going to school is just to learn the art of killing people. Therefore, when he studied the art of war, she studied the power. When he studied the industry, she studied business. When he studied the voice of the people, she tried to figure out how to be. He was generous and treated with sternness. Her sleepless night, the martyrdom and the tactics of the martial arts, only for him to follow in his footsteps one day to advance and retreat with him.

The master knew the world and only knew her thoughts at a glance. Instead of stopping, she gave me a letter, but she quietly placed a letter in her bag when she went down. She discovered it after a long time. There is only one Word: crazy.

After a period of fifteen years, she spent a lifetime of living, painstakingly, how many life and death twists and turns. Fortunately, he has been by her side, no matter whether it is a squally shower or a cold snow frost, they are always standing in one place, the years have passed, the vicissitudes have changed, everything in the world has been replaced, for the sake of power, father and son become enemies, loved ones Against the eyes, the lover renounces, only they, never change their original intentions, stick to the bottom of their beliefs, and never have a partial shake.

However, some of the words hidden in my heart have never been spit out. For more than ten years, they have gathered together. She always feels that there is still a chance in the future. They are busy, running, and Dedicated to the dream of the heart. However, I never thought about it. Maybe one day, there is no longer a chance. Those who have not yet had time to export, those who have deeply suppressed the feelings of nearly two decades, those who are as quiet and calm as the early spring, finally lost the opportunity to pour forever.

"I know, my time is up."

She sighed softly and said, "I have thought about this day, but I didn't expect it to be so fast."

A gentle and soaked face suddenly appeared in front of the eyes, and the girl smiled gently. The blood of the wound was like a stream of water, infiltrating the cloth, and slowly flowing out. She struggled to reach out and seemed to want to touch the vague face. I remembered the scene when they first met many years ago. At that time, they were younger. She was blamed by the owner on the street because she escaped. The body is not finished, but it is strong and does not cry. He followed the master through the bridge and suddenly crouched down to hand her a bottle of wound medicine, then frowned and said: "Every once in the morning and evening, take good care of the wound."

"Actually, the joy of my life may be that I can sleep well, do not think about anything, do nothing, no war, no killing, no intrigue. There is snow in the door, the wind is raging, I love People are lying next to me, sleeping quietly, not moving, not talking. Unfortunately, I never have this opportunity."

The smile bloomed in the corner of the lips, and the feather girl said tiredly: "Achu, I want to sleep for a while, if the road is here, remember to wake me up."

Chu Qiao bit his lower lip and nodded desperately. The girl closed her eyes with confidence. The eyebrows were full of exhaustion and sleepiness. She whispered, "I will sleep for a little while, I am too tired, just Sleep for a little while."

Long eyelashes cast a faint silhouette on the lotus face, the heartbeat is slower and slower, slower and slower, and finally can't be heard anymore. The fingers slipped down, and the heavy hangs down, falling in Chu's arms. (nooo!!!)

The wind outside the door suddenly became bigger, and it was blown in with cold rain. In the small hut, Chu Qiao's body gradually became stiff. She lowered her head and fell a tear, squatting on the cold cheek of Yu's girl. Then, rolling down on the ground in the pool of blood, gently open and melt into the blood.

"Chu da ren!"

He Xiao suddenly rushed in desperately, seeing the dead girl, the weather-stricken man suddenly stopped on the spot.

Chu Qiao slowly raised her eyes and looked at him quietly. She hoarsely asked, "What is it?"

He Xiao was silent for a long time, and then slowly said: "Mr. Wu arrived."

When she saw Mr. Wu, it was still raining, Chu Qiao was wearing a poncho, and the guards of He Xiao and others came down to the edge of Qiulanping. In the dark and green wilderness, the soldiers lit the torches of tung oil. The whole road was covered with white corpses that were soaked by rain. Heqi stood under a poplar tree with a large umbrella, and Mr. Wu was there, facing the direction of Chuqiao and others. There are three sharp arrows on the back, one of which passes through the back, just stabbing the heart. He was pale, and his mouth was sloping with a red glow, but there was no breath, but he kept his eyes open as if he was staring at something. Although he still died, his eyes were cut and his brows were locked.

Mr. Wu the guy who knows about Chu Qiao and in the TV show he told A'Chu about her mother and her powers.

"When we arrived, Mr. Wu had already gone."

He Xiao's voice rang low in his ear, the night was so dark, and the black one could not see a little light. Chu Qiao straightened her back and sat on the horse's back. Her eyes were dry and she could not shed tears.

A painful cry suddenly came from behind, it was Duoji's uncle, who once served as a soldier in Mr. Wu's account. After the injury, Mr. Wu was sympathetic to him, let him return home, and gave him the money to support his family. At this moment, the man in his forties is like a wolf with red eyes. He rushes over and squats in the rain. , burst into tears.

"The world has another thing that is above love and freedom. It is worthy of giving you everything to protect. The idea of my Datong has been left on the Shangshen Plateau."

Vaguely, Chu Qiao even heard Mr. Wu's words on the mountain back a year ago, the night wind blew, the heavy rain poured down, Chu Qiao closed his eyes and looked up, the cold rain poured on her. On the face of the face, like a sharp knife.

Yu girl, you have to wait, the people you waited for has come (Mr. Wu I think they like each other), this world you are too tired, the next life, don't take so many responsibilities, you have to be together, live a good life, don't think about anything.

The heavy hooves came suddenly. Under the horizon, a large number of people roared. The number of people was about 3,000. All of them were all cavalry. The horseshoes were like a thunderous thunder, a thunderous roll, and a cold rain hit. On the black armor, a loud snoring

To Be Continued...

I'm being mean because those troops are Yan Xun's troops coming to protect Chu Qiao even though I knida hate Yan Xun right now he is doing so many evil things right now he even killed Mr. Wu and lady Yu!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

28.1K 404 30
Original title η©Ώζˆεζ΄Ύε€§δ½¬ηš„η«₯ε…»εͺ³ On the day of Catch Zhou, Tao Qiong threw himself into the arms of a little brother when he saw the color. As a result, he...
187 16 9
The life of Luo Yingxiao is humble, simple, and outright peaceful. She came from two wonderful kind-hearted farmer parents that raised her into this...
639 3 51
It was just another day in Xuchang, or so everyone thought, until they received news that a mystical creature was causing havoc in Luoyang. Cao Cao...
1.8K 16 51
Between the period of 960-1127, Northern Song Dynasty is at war with the Liao dynasty. Three sworn brothers; Xiao Feng, Duan Yu, and Xuzhu join fo...