Roommates (An Alex Ernst Fanf...

De everlustingly

Dakota Denley is looking for an apartment in LA after her and her boyfriend suffer a horrible breakup and she... Mais

1: Moving out
2: Roommate Ad
3: Getting Ready
4: Meeting the Roommates
5: The First Vlog
6: Welcome Party
7: Movie Day
8: Kota's First Youtube Video
9: David Suprises Us
10: Modeling Gig in Mexico
11: FaceTime Calls
12: Reunited
13: The First Kiss
14: Car Ride
15: Pool Party
16: Editing and Cuddles
17: The First Date
18: Coming out About Us Video
19: Pranks, Pranks, Pranks
20: Hanging out at the House
21: Bad News
22: Airport
23: Meeting the Family
24: Couple in Love (WARNING: SMUT)
25: I Love You to the Moon, Back Around the World Three Times and to my Heart
26: Comfort Cuddles
27: Goodbye, Mom
28: Back to L.A.
29: Boyfriend does my Makeup Challenge
30: Nerf Gun Fights and a New Piercing
31: New Video and Live Show
32: Girls Day
33: Mini Golf
34: Skateboarding and Filming With Kristen
35: Caught Cheating
36: Hiding Out
37: Baking With Todd
38: Seeing Alex
39: Busted
40: Photoshoot
41: Cutting My Hair
42: Vlog Squad Vacation
44: Beach and Fighting
45: Making Up and the Twins
46: Fair and Feelings
47: Old Man Prank
48: Bailey
49: Party and New Car
50: My Forever

43: Private Jet and Florida

1.2K 14 0
De everlustingly

"I'm so tired and we haven't even taken off yet," I yawn, leaning my head against Alex's shoulder while we sit together in the private jet.

David had somehow managed to get us all a private jet to take us to Florida. I'm not exactly sure how the man did it, but honestly, I'm not complaining. I mean, free food, great seats, and a huge tv? Who wouldn't love it!

"Then go to sleep," Alex tells me, rubbing his hand up and down my arm.

"But I don't want to miss all the fun everyone will probably be having," I whine, looking up at him.

"They're probably just going to be drinking and filming stupid things, you won't be missing out," Alex assures me, and lightly kisses my temple.

I savor the shiver that go through my body after he does this and smile.

"Are you sure?" I ask him, and he looks down at me.

"I'm sure," Alex answers.

And so, taking his word, I snuggle up against him and close my eyes. I feel as he wraps his arm around me and pulls me into him, making my feel even cozier than before.

"Awe, look at you two, all snuggled up. Are you guys going to go to sleep and miss all the fun?" I hear Todd ask, but I don't bother to open my eyes.

"Yeah, she's really tired. I don't think she's used to getting up so early, so we're just going to sleep," Alex answers.

He is right. I never get up this early. David insisted that we get up at 3 so that we could make it to the airport by 4:30. So, that left me incredibly tired since Alex and I stayed up super late last night watching movies and spending time with Bailey and Jasper before we had to leave them.

"Alright. I'll make sure we don't have too much fun without you guys," Todd says, and I hear as he walks away, probably toward the back of the plane where the tables and drinks are.

I let out a deep breath and let my breath become even, almost falling asleep as I do so.

I feel as Alex softly kisses the top of my head, making me smile a little.

"I can't believe how lucky I am," Alex sighs, and runs his fingers through my hair, sending me over the edge and into a deep sleep.

L A T E R

"Sleep well, babe?" Alex asks me when I wake up.

"Mhm," I reply, picking up my head off of his lap and rubbing my eyes. "Did I miss much?"

Alex shakes his head.

"Nothing really happened except that Zane got really drunk and threw up all over Heath's suitcase. Not really interesting," Alex chuckles.

"Yeah sounds like it wasn't that great," I laugh.

"Not really," Alex smiles.

"How much longer until we land?" I ask, and Alex pulls out his phone and checks the time.

"About 10 minutes. You woke up just in time," he informs me.

I nod at this, and raise my arms in the air to stretch. I crack my neck and my back a little, before sitting back in my seat.

"Did you ever text Dennis and ask him if he'll bring the twins over and come visit one day? Or if we can drive over and visit them?" Alex asks me.

"Yeah, I did," I nod. "We agreed that we'd go and drive up there to see them tomorrow morning. Is that alright with you?"

"Yeah, of course. How far away are they?" He asks.

"About an hour. I'll drive, though," I inform him.

"Alright, sounds good to me," Alex agrees.

"The twins are so excited to see you," I smile. "They love you."

Alex laughs.

"I love them too, they're adorable," he says.

"They'll probably want you to go play princesses or tear party with them," I giggle.

"Wow, sounds like fun," Alex says, sarcastically.

"Hey, you want to go see them, you've got to do the playing," I protest, and Alex rolls his eyes.

"Yeah, Yeah. I know. I'll play with them, but no filming or pictures of it when I do!" Alex tells me.

"Oh, come on! What I want a picture of you in a tiara and princess dress," I pout, sticking out my bottom lip.

"Nope, no pictures," Alex protests.

"Fine," I sigh, and Alex reaches over and intertwined our hands.

"Thank you," He smiles. "I love you."

"I love you too," I say, leaning over and kissing his cheek, making him blush.

After a few moments of comfortable silence, the jet finally lands and were forced out of our comfortable seats and off the jet.

We follow David into the parking lot, dragging our suitcases behind us, and towards four rental cars. Thankfully David had his assistant, Natalie, order the cars for us and have them sent here.

Scott, Kristen, Alex, and I get in one car together while everyone else files into the rest. Scott hops in the drivers seat and Kristen in the passengers, leaving me and Alex in the back.

"Do you guys know what David has planned for today?" I ask as we start to drive off towards the beach house.

"He was talking about it on the jet while you were asleep. After we unpack and get settled we're going to go down to the beach for a couple of hours. Then he said he made dinner reservations at a restaurant so we're going there afterwards," Scott informs me.

"I'm so excited to go to the beach! It feels like so long since I've been to one," Kristen happily sighs.

"Me too. I think the last time I was at a beach was when I went to Mexico and that was ages ago," I say.

"Do you know how many rooms there are in the house and who's staying in which?" Alex asks, curious.

"Yeah David said there's five rooms. Him and Liza get the master bedroom, of course, then Heath and Zane get one room, Corinna and Todd share one, then Kristen and I and you and Dakota," Scott says.

We talk for a few more moments about what we're doing tonight and how much fun the next few days will be, until we finally reach the beach house.

As soon as my eyes lock onto the house, I'm mesmerized. My eyes scan the building, taking in the mix of wood and stone exterior, the many, many windows, the two balconies up at the top floor, and the fenced in part on the outside with a large pool and many chairs.

"Wow," I say, breaking the silence that has been there since the house was in our sight.

"This is beautiful!" Kristen exclaims.

Scott parks the car and we all get out, taking a look at the house once more before finally walking inside.

Everyone else was already inside, waiting for us since we were the last ones to arrive.

"Alright, since everyone's here now, I'll tell you who's room is who's," David says, getting off of the large, white couch which everyone is sitting on.

"Everyone follow me!" David says, first walking past the stairs and towards a door.

"This is Zane and Heaths," David explains, gesturing to the room. Zane and Heath grab their suitcases and go into our room, and then David leads us up the stairs.

"This is Corinna and Todd's," David says, pointing to the first room.

We drop off the two and then move onto the next room down the hall.

"Scott and Kristen's," David says, and then we move to the next room.

"Alex and Dakota's," David says, and Alex and I open the door and roll our suitcases into the room.

Alex shuts the door behind us, and once again, I'm mesmerized.

I look around the room, unable to speak because of its beauty. I take in the large, white bed with a long, beautiful canopy, the white leather chair in the corner, the chandelier on the ceiling, and the balcony outside.

I drop my suitcase on the floor and walk out to the balcony, Alex following behind me.

"Wow," I sigh, looking at the view of the beach and the boardwalk from the balcony. "The view is beautiful."

"Not as beautiful as you," Alex slyly says, causing me to laugh.

"You're such a cliche dork," I say, now turning to look at him.

"But you love it," Alex says, leaning in and kissing my nose.

"You're right, I do."

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

161K 2.3K 38
elizabetta moves to LA to suprise her hometown best friend liza koshy and ends up becoming friends with the vlog squad. she starts falling for david...
348K 4.4K 24
What happens when Madeline moves in with Toddy Smith, Scotty Sire & Jason Nash?? Quality vlog footage. {Reached #1 in Todd Smith fanfiction}
720K 17.8K 96
in which david dobrik is trying to get over his breakup by downloading a new app for venting to a complete stranger in order to help heal him. what h...
5.9K 9 45
the one where she thinks she's helping her best friend win a girls heart but fails to realize it's her heart he's trying to win OR in which he creat...