Deceived Heart |✔️

By pennais

Amelia is turning eighteen and that marks ten years of her having to wait for a new heart . Not everyone know... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Important , please read :
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chaper 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Epilogue
Bonus Chapter

Chapter 53

36 8 0
By pennais

Deceived Heart

Amelia's POV :

I was sitting in the lounge eating popcorn when the doorbell rang so I stood up and went to answer it . My eyes widen in shock at Tyler standing there .

"Hey come in ." I pull him in and I close the door behind him .

"Since when do you ring the doorbell ?" I ask with a laugh .

"Let's not talk about that ." His cheeks turn red .

"Well I'm in the lounge and if you want popcorn you cannot eat mine ." I pout and he laughs .

"But making popcorn is a whole new process Amelia ." He gets up .

I switch the channel to Disney where I find crappy shows so I go onto my Netflix account and I watch The Age Of Adaline . I was obsessed with this movie no matter how many times I've watched it I still cry .

"Oh my goodness tell me that you're not going to cry !" Tyler shouts

I glare at him and poke my tongue out .

"Very mature ." He says .

"I am seventeen after all . Speaking of seventeen I need to listen to it ."

"By Alessia Cara ?" He asks .

"Yeah , I want to listen to it before I turn eighteen you know ." I laugh as he takes a seat next to me .

"Why don't I ever choose the movie ?" He munches on his own popcorn .

"Because it's my account ." I mumble not looking away from the television .

"You're awful you know that ? You know what's going to happen either way !" He shouts annoyed .

"Leave me alone idiot !" I shout throwing popcorn at me .

"More popcorn for me ." He teases and I laugh .

"Okayyy ! Just this one time , you can watch what you want but don't take advantage of it ." I scold .

"You're amazing !" He says looking through some movies .

We watch two movies of his choice and see that it's late .

"You want to stay over ?" I ask him as we clean up the house .

"We haven't had a sleepover in a long time . I would really like that ." He takes our bowls walking to the kitchen .

"I feel like you just miss my stars ." I laugh .

"You're right ." He says from the kitchen .

"I hate you ." I laugh walking into the kitchen .

We wash the dishes quickly and we make our way to my bedroom where we get dressed and sit in the bed together with my head on his chest . This felt good , it was great to finally have my friend back and I didn't mean it in any other way . Tyler and I are really good friends and I don't think I can ever see him as more .

"So I was thinking . There are holidays coming up and I'm going to England . Would you like to come ?" He asks me .

"I don't know how my schedule works with Anais so if you could tell me the exact date I can let my parents know ." I say looking up at him .

"23 September ." He says .

I get up from my table to look at my school schedule and I see that I don't have Anais for two weeks . I walk back to my bed where I get comfortable on Tyler again .

"I'm free for two weeks ." I tell him and he actually squeals .

"Did you just squeal ?! What is Cas doing to you ?" I laugh with a snort .

"That was not me ." He laughs and I feel his chest vibrate underneath my head .

"You're so weird Tyler ." I laugh .

I pull Ty closer to me and I place a kiss on his cheek .

"Ewww you just got Zion juice onto me ." Tyler says .

"Goodnight Tyler ." I laugh removing me head from his chest but staying close to him .

🌸

"Morning guys !" My mom walks into the room shouting .

"Mom why are you making a noise ?" I sigh opening my eyes .

"You two have school ." She shrugs walking out .

"Oh I forgot about that . Why'd she wake me up early though ?" I get out of bed falling flat on my butt .

"Are you alright ?" Tyler laughs peeping from the bed .

"My legs literally gave up on me ." I groan rubbing my butt .

"Watch out there , you're falling for me ." He laughs louder .

"Hey ! Don't steal my cheesy pickup lines ." I show him the middle finger .

"No , it's the next finger that's the ring finger ." He laughs .

"I don't like what Cas is doing to you ." I joke standing up .

"Hey ! You scare me okay ." He laughs .

"I'm not scary you wuss ." I walk into my bathroom doing my lady stuff then taking a shower .

As soon as I finish with all my morning things I walk out of the bathroom to get dressed . I walk downstairs for breakfast where I see my family .

"Good morning ." I greet them .

"Morning ." My dad smiles up at me .

Tyler comes into the kitchen greeting everyone and we have a quick breakfast .

"I'll see you later sweety ." My dad kisses me on the head and walks out with mom .

"I'll see you later ." Tyler says kissing my forehead and I pout .

"Yeah yeah , have fun in hell ." I say as he walks out .

Anais is only coming in two hours so I decide to take a nap instead of just siting around . I set an alarm for nine and I fall asleep . My phone vibrates next to me and I turn over to answer it .

"Hello ." I blindly answer .

"Hey baby ." I hear Zion's voice and I wake up with my eyes widening .

"I'm happy that you're excited to hear from me ." He says and my eyes scrunch up confused .

"It's FaceTime ." He says with a laugh .

I open my eyes and I see Zion looking all handsome .

"What happened to your face ? Why do you have a scar ?" I ask him worriedly .

"Maybe if you watched season two you would know ." He says as a joke .

"Just so you know , I am going to start watching it this week ." I say with a smile .

"How are you ?" He asks me .

"I'm good thanks and yourself ?"

"I'm tired , I haven't gotten any sleep for the past twenty four hours ." He sighs .

"I'm sorry , I guess it comes with the job right ?" I smile sadly at him .

"Don't be sad . I'm alright ." He laughs .

"Are you sure ?"

"I'm sure . Hey Zion we need you here ." A female voice says loudly .

"I have to go ." He blows a kissy face and I laugh .

"Bye bye ." I smile .

We hang up and I close my eyes again wanting to sleep but I can't do I might as well just start watching Blindspot season two . I get my laptop ready and I put my USB in and I select Blindspot watching the first episode . By the time the first episode is done my alarm rings and I've fallen in love with the character Roman .

Me @9:00
I'm in love with your character :) .

Spongebob Freakin' Squarepants @09:00
I would love it if you could love the real deal . Have a good day <3 .

Me @09:01
Thanks , you too <3 .

The doorbell rings and I run downstairs to open the door for Anais . As soon as I see her I jump on her giving her a bone crushing hug .

"Oh well hello child ." She chuckles .

"If I'm being honest , I missed you a lot !" I sigh .

"I missed you too ." She returns my hug .

"Okay , let's get to work ." Her voice changes .

"Oh okay ." I say impressed .

We walk up to my room where she starts going over a few things to make sure that I remember them before she starts with explaining and teaching me stuff . We work for about three hours and by the time we're done we're both tired .

"I have to go , I've got some teaching to do ." She sighs packing her stuff up .

"You look really tired ." I note .

"I haven't been getting enough sleep but I've got a lesson for an hour then I'm going straight to bed ." She says walking down the stairs .

"You should do that , have this ." I give her a sandwich and a jungle bar .

"Thank you , I'll see you tomorrow same time right ?" She asks and I nod closing the door behind her .

I walk back to my bedroom where I watch the second episode of season two . As soon as I'm down with the episode I decide on making myself some lunch .

"Honey I'm home ." I hear Tyler's voice from the kitchen .

"You're an idiot !" I shout walking down the stairs .

"I'm hungry ." He says taking a seat on the chair in the kitchen .

"I was thinking ." I start off as I make us food .

"Yes ?" He raises his eyebrow at me .

"I've decided what I want to get over my scar ." I tell him putting a plate in front of him .

"Thank you , which is ?" He takes a bite .

"Since it's practically a long line which is vertical I thought that I should get another rose ." I suggest .

"That would be nice , I'm sure Cole would enjoy doing it ." He says nodding his head .

"Yeah I was also thinking that ." I take a bite of my sandwich .

"When would you like to get it ?" He asks me .

"I was thinking on my birthday ." I say with an awkward smile .

"Of course I will go with you ." He laughs and I smile .

"Thank goodness you did not make that hard for me ." I sigh happily .

"Hey , we're best friends for a reason ." He gives me a toothy smile .

"Oh my gosh ! I'm seeing your teeth !" I shout happily .

"Hey ! You have seen my teeth a lot of times . Don't act surprised ." He says .

"It's just amazing having to see you smile ." I give him my own toothy smile .

• • •

-Fifiloe

I'll explain everything later 😂😢 .

24/07/18

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

N@A By The White

Mystery / Thriller

894 95 23
HI! I'm Amelia. The river of life flows in a rhythm. That rhythm is common to all; Even a criminal. Love, sorrow, possession, loss, and loneliness ar...
395K 14.7K 46
Amelia was working in her dream job. Good job, good pay, and good boss! Then, something changes and life takes an unexpected turn. Welcome to the unp...
25.3K 814 37
Megan had the perfect life-a life with a loving husband, a beautiful home, her dream job, and anything she could ever want for. That is, through the...
1.5K 85 23
"I never knew that love would be this amazing"I said looking at the beautiful sunset with him by my side. "Sweetheart I also thought love was an unwa...