bunny boy || taekook

By sweetseokie

"bunny boy, are you playing hard to get? no need to do that because you already make me hard" 🔞top tae ⚠️... More

1
2
3
4
5
.
6
7
8
WHAT THE-
9
10
11
12
important ❤️
13
14
15
16
17
18
new story: opposite

28K 883 775
By sweetseokie

Love lies in those unsent drafts in your mailbox. Sometimes you wonder whether things would have been different if you'd clicked 'Send'

Kim Taehyung

22 y/o
Multinational billionaire
Engaged

"Give me all of you Jeongguk. I want to become drunk in you. All I think about is you."

Jeon Jeongguk

18 y/o
highschool final year student

"Not everything gets served in a silver platter Mr Kim. Sometimes you have to work hard for it"

Reiko Takahashi

21 y/o
Taehyung's fiancee

"Reiko wants, Reiko gets. Either by hook or by crook"

Kim Taehyung is a man who wants everyone to remember his name, fear his presence and respect his decisions. He does every work in anticipation of perfection.

He's a perfectionist.

Engaged to the daughter of the biggest financer of South Korea.

He has everything that a man can dream of. But what happens when he meets a high school going boy who hates him to the guts?

"Jeongguk, I want to see you beneath me. I want to hear your whimpers and needy cries when I bang you. I want to hear your moans."

"Know your fucking limits Mr Kim"

"Bunny boy~ I know you want me too"

"My name is Jungkook, Mr. Goldfish memory and stop assuming things. Don't tempt me to sue you for sexual harassment."

Hello! I hope you like the intro. Thanks for supporting this
💜

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.9K 224 12
𝐀 𝐩𝐥𝐚𝐜𝐞 𝐰𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐨𝐧𝐥𝐲 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐦𝐢𝐬𝐟𝐢𝐭𝐬 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐨𝐰𝐞𝐝. 𝐄𝐝𝐢𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐩𝐥𝐞𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝟕/𝟐𝟎
71K 3.3K 26
❝All I want for Christmas is you.~♪❞ ➳ j.j.k ❝Shut up and kiss me already.❞ ➳ k.t.h
94.2K 7.5K 33
In which Jungkook wants more than the solo in his new routine. "Jungkook," "Does he hit you?"
1.6K 60 23
Kim Taehyung: I'm sorry bun please forgive me. Jeon Jungkook: Please don't approach me in my next life. Top. : Kim Taehyung Bottom : Jeon Jung...