Lie With Me

By ItsAnaHere

My name is Anastasia Stratford. I entered a whole new world with one signature. Why I did it? Simple. Money... More

Waiting
Busy
Face to face with the devil
Disaster
Surprise
Amateur Actress
The Contract
Aloha!
Awkward
Wedding Day - Part 1
Wedding Day - Part 2
Star of the Show
A Fresh Start
New Home
Party Plans?
Full of Hot Air
Confessions
Denial
The Room's Spinning
A Good Day Runined
The Tourist
Birthday Tears
Lies
Sick Day
Engagement Party
Breakup
Cheers To Us
From the Heart
Complications
Talk to Me
Sisters by Chance?
What A Small World
Beg
Shrink
My Time Is Up
Letting Go
Therapy?
Broken
Eavesdropping
Fate?
What's New
Disaster Brewing?
Wedding Vows
Til Death Do Us Part?
Unfolded
Spill the Beans
All Mixed Up

By Blood

4.9K 255 17
By ItsAnaHere

"This is insane," I say.

"Lets go to my father's office," Simone stated.

"What? No way!" I protested.

"You don't want to know?"

I debated with myself. It really wouldn't change anything for me. My mom was already gone. "Not particularly."

"We could be sisters Ana. Aren't you even a bit curious."

"Fine. Let's go."

Simone led the way to her fathers office and my heart was thumping. This was crazy. As we entered Aiden's office I saw him staring at his computer.

"Dad," Simone greeted.

He looked up at us. "Simone, Ana, what are you two doing here?"

"I have a question for you. Did you know Ana was Gwen Evan's daughter?"

Aiden looked shocked. He didn't reply right away. He sighed and rubbed his forehead. "Yes."

What? How can this be? "How did you know my mom?" I blurt out.

Aiden got up and moved to a black couch and gestured for us to join him. Simone and I sat in front of him and waited for his reply.

"I was married to her, but we divorced a couple years later."

"So Simone and I are really sisters?" I couldn't believe it. I didn't know what to think or say.

"You're my daughter Ana," Aiden stated.

"What?"

"I'm your biological father."

"No. Josh Evans was."

"It's on your birth certificate."

I looked over at Simone who looked as confused as I did. "You're not my dad."

"I'll have a DNA test sent over to you."

I suddenly felt angry. "Then why didn't you reach out to me at all?"

"Your mother didn't want me to interfere with your life."

"So what? My mom got me and you got Simone?"

"When your mom left, she only took you."

I felt kind of bad for Simone. "But she died and you still didn't reach out."

"I didn't know where you were. And when I found out you had moved to New York I made an arrangement with Alex-,"

I held up a hand. "Wait what does Alex have to do with this?"

"The staged marriage was my idea."

What the hell? Did Alex know Aiden was my dad? "Why?"

"Alex could provide you with everything you need."

My head was everywhere. Alex had know about this all along. The job position I applied for wasn't even actually real! No wonder he didn't ask me any damn questions during the interview. He knew. "I can't believe this."

"I only wanted for you to be happy."

"I'm capable of finding my own happiness. What I don't understand is that you could've reached out to me instead of Alex."

"I didn't think you would believe me if I said I was and I figured you would most likely hate me."

What Aiden said probably would've been true but I wasn't going to tell him that.

"I figured that I would kind of ease into your life first before telling you," Aiden explained.

"I think I need some time to process this," I said while getting up.

Aiden looked nervous. "Of course. I understand."

I didn't say goodbye to Simone or Aiden. I had to talk to Alex. Alex's driver drove me back and I made my way up. I pushed through his office doors and there I see Vivian having lunch with Alex.

"Ana?" Alex asked as he stood up and Vivian looked my way.

I walked back out. I didn't want to deal with any of this right now. I needed a break. I heard Alex come after me but I was too fast. My stomach hadn't had lunch so I went to a restaurant nearby. I ordered a burger and a side of fries and a large strawberry milkshake. As I ate, my mind was only on the fact that Aiden was possibly my biological father. Plus the fact that Alex probably knew all of this and didn't tell me.

"Ana," I heard Alex say as he sat in the bench in front of me.

I honestly didn't even know where to start.

"Ana, I can explain. Vivian brought lunch in unannounced and-,"

I cut him off. "I don't care about that." Well I mean I did, but that was not what the problem was.

Alex looked at me with concern. "Then what's wrong?"

"Aiden Dosen claims he is my dad."

"What?" Alex looked genuinely surprised.

I roll my eyes. "Don't act like you didn't know."

"I didn't. What makes you think that I did?"

"It was Aiden's idea that you have a staged wedding."

"So? I had no idea he was your dad."

Maybe he didn't know.

"Ana, I swear I didn't know."

I nod. "Sorry, I guess I just jumped to conclusions."

"I would never keep something like that from you."

I only ate half my burger and I barely touched my fries. "Let's just go back to work."

"Maybe you should just take the rest of the day off," Alex suggested.

"No, I just want to take my mind off of it."

Alex and I went back to the office and Vivian was still in Alex's office. You would think that she would leave after Alex left but she didn't. There she sat with her long perfect blonde curls. I tried to leave and go to my office but Alex wouldn't let me.

"Alex, you're back. Hello Ana," Vivian stood up and greeted.

"Yeah, hi Vivian," I say.

"Alex, I came to here today to talk to you about something important," Vivian said.

I got the hint. She wanted to talk to him in private. I'm more than happy to leave. "Well then, I give you two some privacy." I looked at Alex and mouthed a bye.

As I entered my office, I laid down on my couch and stared up at the ceiling. What was I supposed to do about all of this? Maybe I didn't have to anything? I could just pretend that Aiden wasn't really my biological father. Why did my mom never tell me?

The door opened so I sat up.

"Are you okay?" Alex asked as he sat beside me.

"I'm just really, really shocked. But I'll be fine." He put his arm around me and pulled me in. "You know who I was at the restaurant when I first saw you, didn't you?"

"I did," he sighed. "I'm sorry for those words I said to you but I needed to know."

"Need to know what?"

"I needed to know that you couldn't be bothered with the words I said. More importantly I needed you not to react."

"So you tested me?"

"When Aiden brought me this idea and with you specifically in mind, I had to see if you would fit the role. I didn't know why he suggested you but I didn't care at the time. Many women would've probably yelled or attempted to hit me."

"Probably."

"But you didn't. I needed someone who is well collected and could control their feelings. This lifestyle is all about show and I needed someone who could put on a good face."

"In other words, someone who keeps their feelings to themselves."

"No. But someone who won't go nuts because someone did them wrong. But Ana, I want you to show me all your feelings."

"I do show you."

"You don't show me unless I push you to."

I play with a button on his shirt. "That's not true." Alex didn't respond. In a quick second I'm sitting on his lap with my arms around his neck.

"What are you doing?" He asked in a low voice.

"What does it look like I'm doing?"

"It looks like your about to kiss me."

I smile. "You wanted me to show you my feelings right?"

I felt his hands move to my waist. "Yeah but I don't want it if your doing this because I want you t-,"

I seal the distance between us and I swear electricity ran through my body. I know, I'm being dramatic but it was true. It became heated, fast.

I pulled away first and looked him in the eye. "Trust me, I wanted this."

"I've been waiting for you to do that for way too long."

I laughed and got off of him.

"We're not done," Alex said lowly.

Before I responded he was already on top of me. "Woah, Alex I'm not doing that with you right now."

"Who said anything about that? I just wanted to kiss you some more. Get your mind out of the gutter Ana."

My jaw literally dropped. He smirked at me and started placing kisses around my neck.

"It's been too long doll."

*
Thanks for reading! I love all of you! BTW: if you want a movie recommendation, consider watching Billionaire Boys Club! It's such a good movie.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.2K 169 53
DO NOT COPY MY WORK Book 1 in the "Love" Series PREVIOUSLY KNOWNS AS "OUR TANGLED LOVE" Anastasia Richmond I'm the CEO of the Richmond's Industrie...
272K 10K 35
Please vote and comment! My goal is at least 2k likes and 100 comments :) This story is as realistic as life gets. Please enjoy it, it is my first st...
2.7M 81.3K 49
He took a deep breath. Than began to lower his hand further south, down my neck, stopping at my cleavage. He took an even deeper breath, closing his...