Charmed: Demi-Gods (Season 3)...

Oleh MrAladdin

The Boys are back again, but this time they have more than they can physically or emotionally handle. Zak Is... Lebih Banyak

It's Over
Wish On A Star
HeartBreak City
Gods of Our Lives
We All Scream For Ice Cream
"Hell Can Not Have Thee!"
Resident Goddess: After Love
#PowerOutage
Sleeping With The Enemy
90210
Gossip Greek
G3: H2O
#PowerLess
Finally Married
Pre-Gods
Runaway Witch
Exit Strategy
The "Patch" of Cold
Tough Enough
War On Olympus
Break Open Hell
Season 4!

Magic Hour

607 20 1
Oleh MrAladdin

At A Resturant

Allen and Pete were waiting on their meals.

Pete was texting and looking up stuff on his phone.

"Ooh, Allie, I found a great daycare for Miles." Pete looked up and smiled.  Allen gave a look

that was semi fustration and semi jealousy.

"Pete, we are here for ourselves.  I know you are caught up on finding your cousin but when will the time for us come?" Allen sighed throwing a napkin on the table.

"Where are you going?" Pete sat his phone down and looked with geniuine concern.

"I'm tired of being your second priority, Pete.  I only want to pamper you and make you feel like my King. But Pete it's so damn hard for me to do that when you treat me like I don't exist." Allen threw some money on the table to pay for the bill.  "Let's go"

Pete looked up at Allen as if he were a different man and followed him to the car.

At the Manor.

Heath was doing homework while X and Miles took a nap. Miles woke up and started pointing.

"What Miles?" Heath asked kneeling by Miles.

As soon as he did three demons teleported into the room.  Heath threw two of them out the window with his power, but the third one shot a fireball at him. 

Heath jumped behind the couch trying to avoid the fireball hitting his head on the hall table.  The demon stalked up on Miles and X.  Miles was hiding behind X as they slowly backed up. The demon threw a fireball at them, X stuck up his hand and a piece of metal appeared and blocked it.

Heath was in awe, but quickly waved his hands, but instead of telekensis it shot out fire that blew up the demon.

The other two demons appeared and threw fireballs, Heath used his fire power to reverse the fireballs.  One of the fireballs vanquished a demon and the other demon jumped out of the way.  Miles pointed and the demon's bodily molecules reversed until there were no more and the demon exploded.

"You two have your powers?" Heath asked himself.  The front door busted open with Allen and Pete arguing.  Heath and the kids jumped on guard.

"What going on?" Allen asked.

"Demons are attacking" Heath went to grab the book off the coffee table. 

"Any leads?" Pete asked forgetting whatever he and Allen was discussing in the car.

"No and without Zak, I don't think we will be getting any." Heath said.

"Well I will go and get the stuff to scry for Zak." Pete ran upstairs that he didn't hear Miles call out to him for attention.

"Its ok, Miles." Allen said.

"I'm going to put the Book in the attic and get

Pete so we can go to the Underworld and see what's up." Heath walked upstairs.

"Ok." Allen said as Heath went upstairs. "Come on boys we need to take you two to bed."

(Opening Credits)

In The Attic.

Heath was putting the book on its stand and it landed on a Yellow and White demon, almost like an albino python.  Heath quickly closed the book and walked to get Pete.

Underworld.

"Sir, The Magic Hour is the longest ever in history!" an assistant to the source said.

"I know, with whatever is going on with the Charmed Ones, its causing a build up because less demons are being vanquished." The Source stated watching demons cast spells and use their powers.

"Rumor has it that one of them is missing. And it happens to be the Leader." The assistant smiled. "Now with that you should send these demons while Magic Hour is upon us and let them vanquish Pete and Heath"

Something inside of The Source growled when the assistant reference Heath being vanquished.

"Are you ok, sir?" The assistant asked.

"Yeah, just tired." the source glared at the demons.

"So do you want me to send them."

"Percutio, relax... Magic hour is for 12 hours, we have 6 more to go." The source sat in his high seat.  "They will come..."

In The Magical Community.

Heath and Pete were walking around, it was a mess so far as they entered into the place.  They heard chaos from the back and ran to see demons attacking the good creatures.

"SPLIT UP.  BLAST WITHOUT HESITATION" Heath yelled over the noise to Pete.

They went seperate ways.  Heath was shooting shadows and fire at demons that were attacking fairies.  Heath made a shadow woman with fire decorated in her, the woman turned into a mini tornado and shot strings of fire at the demons blowing them up.

Pete was walking in a forest and he saw Demons picking on an ogre.  Pete went in without hesitation and blew up the demons.

"Thank You!" the ogre ran along.

Pete kept walking until he came up on a demon who spat razors at him.  Pete jumped out the way and busted open his forehead on a rock.

"Ouch" Pete rubbed his head.

Heath was being ganged up on by 5 demons and was being backed into a corner.  Heath's body spun and shadows attacked the demons by burning them, taking away their oxygen, melting their skins, and making the demons' own powers turn against them but inside the demons' bodies.

Pete slowly got up and glared at the demon, who soon started spitting the razors again and Pete frozed him, and all of a sudden they flew back to the demon, blowing him up.

"Can you be a little more aggressive with the blast power." Heath said pulling Pete down a trail.

Some Island

(Beach End)

Zak was making a serve thunderstorm, while looking at the ocean. 

He was lost, he is longing for his mates arms and his baby in his own.  But the most important things Zak missed were his cousins.

"AHHHHH!" Zak shot over 20 Lightning strikes around him.  He knew that news reports would see them, but he knew no one would find him. 

"Why the hell are you standing out in the storm!" some boy pulled Zak under a shelter with other people.  They all saw Zak's tears through the rain water. 

"What's wong mister" a child asked Zak.

"Nothing, I just have to..  " Zak broke down into sobs.  He let go of his powers as he cried and the sky quickly stopped raining and shot out the Sun. 

Some of the people gasped as it cleared up so fast.

"Was that you?" An elderly man asked.  " You're Zeus?"

Zak had stopped sobbing and looked at the man and smiled at little.

"... I'm his son, Zak."

"So the legend of The Charmed Ones is true!" the elderly man gasped and smiled. 

"Not for long if I don't get home" Zak sighed.

Underworld.

Pete and Heath were snooping around.  While demons spared against eachother or went on last minute riots.

"I have a feeling." Heath said.  "I don't know if its my empathy power or if its me."

"How do you not know if its your empathy power?" Pete asked.

"Never had this feeling." Heath said.

"Maybe it is an advacement of your powers." Pete stated.

"I don't know" Heath said holding his heart.

"So what is the plan, again?" Pete asked.

"Blow up anything that moves...?" Heath imprompted.

"Well looks like that plan starts now." Pete pointed to a demon that was heading towards them.  Heath swung his arm and the demon was smashed into the sharp and jagged rock wall.

"What if we come in contact with the Source?" Pete panicked.

"Just blast enough until Allen comes and gets us." Heath pulled Pete along, while he was still reeling from his emotions.

"Think of a mass spell that would take them out." Pete said.

"Oh sure make me do all the work." Heath growled.  Heath then started mumbling to himself trying to make up a spell.

"Witches!" a swarm of demons yelled, as more piled in.

"Oh crap." Pete groaned.

"Pete, he's real...." Heath was shocked and too filled with emotions.

"Who?" Pete looked up where Heath was looking. "The man from your dreams?"

"And he's a demon" Heath sighed.  A demon threw a fireball, Pete blased the fireball causing it to deflate.

Heath swung his arm and the demon spun back knocking down five other demons.  Pete blew up 3 demons who were about to make a move.

"Ok, ready for the spell?" Heath asked.  Pete just grunted an ok, while blowing up demons.

"Hear us two witches now,

an ancient power in us somehow.

The dangers of this magic hour,

stops love and makes worlds sour.

Devour this hour and stop the power." Heath chanted and it blew up all the demons, except the black eyed man.

"Pete, he must be extremely powerful" Heath said.

"ALLEN!" Pete called in panic because the Black eyed man was making a huge fireball. "Heath do something."

But Heath was still memorzied by the black warm eyes.  Heath slowly made his way to the man, the man stopped making the fireball.  Heath was now face to face with the man, there was an aura of romantic fire around the two

Allen teleported in, and he stood in awe with Pete. 

"Pete, we have to go..... Now!" Allen said.  He waved his hand and Heath was now standing by them.  Allen quickly teleported away because as soon as he took Heath away the gigantic fireball shot at them.

At The Manor.

The three landed hard on the floor.  Heath hit his head again and was knocked out. 

"I'll take him to his room." Allen carried Heath to his room.  Pete looked down and sighed.

"Zak, where are you?" Pete whispered lowly.

On An Island.

Zak and the people were climbing a moutain.  Zak was at the bottom with a guy who had a similar build to Bruce. 

"So what is the point of us going up there." Zak asked.

"You can use your powers to make signals to help us get off this Island." He smiled at Zak.

At the top.

The leader was with the elderly woman.

"He's mated." The older woman said referring to Zak. 

"Well we better keep Roman away from him." she looked back and saw Roman watching Zak's every move with a lustuous stare.

Zak was going up and a vine tripped him.  Roman caught him quickly and the two had an intense stare down.  Roman moved in for a kiss, but Zak turned his head away.

"Sorry..." Roman snapped back and put Zak gently on his feet. 

"They say this Moutain will help you find your true love.  And ancient history says that Magic Hour will help you find it, with a kiss." A girl whispered to Zak while pulling him away from Roman.

"Hmm." Zak just hummed.

At the Top of the Mountain

"Here we are, now Zak do your work please." the leader said.

"Hold on to something." Zak said as he levitated into the air.  Snow was buzzing around then winds at 100 miles per hour shot forward and blasted the sky. 

Lightning started surronding them along with penny sized hail.  Zak waved one arm and hurricane winds picked up.  The lightning picked up and it was a variety of different colors that shocked Zak. 

"Whoa..." Some of the people gasped. 

Zak kept working, He looked up to the sky and called a ton of lightning and shot it at a moutain.  The moutain caught on fire with a huge explosion that knocked everyone down except Zak.  Zak had lost control and his powers were becoming haywire and wild.

A hurricane was developoing and the people were beggining Zak to stop, he looked back at them with blue tears falling down his face.

"I can't..." he said apologetically.

At The Castle.

Bruce was resting in bed, as Kion was sitting down trying to figure out what happened to the cousins. 

"Kion, did you find them yet?" Bruce sat up in bed.

"Not yet Bruce, its like a demon has them in an alternate portal.  Call Allen and maybe he could help out a little bit." Kion said while still working.

End Of Episode !!

Picture is of Pete... I will redo the opening credits.

Enjoy,

MrAladdin

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

1.1M 53.3K 30
There is no one in the world who could possibly love me, I know it. I've pretty much resigned to crying under my covers at night as my boyfriend who...
333K 28.2K 35
[THIS IS AN OLD DRAFT. Please read the rewrite that is currently up on my profile] ............ "Look, man, I'm sorry, okay? I didn't mean to rob the...
40.8K 1.7K 31
✴ Book 2 of "Taming His Mistress" ✴ Everyone has their demons. Some of us choose to keep them hidden. But what happens when your demons come out to p...
237K 13.4K 41
There first meeting wasn't great. One was called rude and the other thought he was childish. More than one encounters couldn't just be an incident. B...