Krii7y OneShots

By kyrizz0

i have fallen in love with them and this ship jaren smith is supposedly smittys real name, used to be lukas i... More

A/N
He
The Party
Streaming
Touch-Starved
It will be okay
Show Time
New School (Part 1)
New School (Part 2)
New School (Part 3)
a/n sorry
Who knows how to title anymore smh
New School (Part 4 Finale)
Friends with Benefits?
Amnesia
WHAT THE FUCK
Soulmates
Ghost Friend
Babes Plz
Murder Mystery
Secret Power?
oh fuck me
Alphas and Omegas
Make Out Session
Ghost Friend (Part 2)
hey babes..
Secret Power? (Part 2)
The Phone Call
Jealousy
Readin some fanfic i guess
The Hanahaki
Upon Deaf Ears
The Store
Seven Minutes in Heaven
Isn't It Lovely
(Important Note in this read) The Corpse Bride (starter chapter)
The Corpse Bride
"Supposed to Be" Chapter 11(cant fucking title)
Cant fuckin title (Part 2)
da fuq m8
hello again?
Upon Deaf Ears (Part 2)
Save My Baby
Upon Deaf Ears (Part 3)
quick update babes
Zombies
titles and kinks
Youre Worse Than Nicotine
why are titles a thing
im sorry
sooooo babes
Too Much Vape
Stress and Pool Parties
Bad Boy
wtf do i call this
Forbidden Love
Dance Dance Revolution
Conventions
more kink shit lmao
Smoking Kink?
bands and shit
Alphas and Omegas Part 2
im losing the title streak
fuck the titles
Alphas and Omegas but with a twist(Part 3)
Dance Dance Revolution (Part 2)
Forbidden Love (Part 2)
this is the 69th chapter i have to
Sister Scandal
combining two vampire AUs
Artsy
get exposed bro
no nut november
q&a? if you want i guess
The Serial in Me
lock your door next time
bb sick
switchin it up
hard times calls for loving measures
why so much hate
languages are fun
triangle of love but not illuminati style
first times are fun
oh shit youre pregnant
confessions
SUGGESTIONS ARE CLOSED!!
Genderbent?¿
Teachers Pet
bands and shit 2
Wild
hot boi moanin
Its Christmas Time
Mute
Cheaters and Lies
The Hoodie(s)
This Is New

The Ride

5.1K 109 60
By kyrizz0

oh shit babes 2k reads hell yeah
so i got some ideas from some new friends in a group chat so i hope you babes enjoyyyy

---------------

jaren

Away. Thats were I wanted to go. I wanted to go away. Somewhere away from my troubles, away from my home. So I left put of town, I left home. Just for a bit, I dont know how long ill be staying away, but I needed a breather. Everyone does once in a while, right?

With the windows rolled down and the wind in my hair, I drove. Fuck this winter is not letting up this year is it?

As I drove, I came into a little town. I slowed down, taking in the scenery. How have I not seen this before? It was calming, watching children and their mothers walking down the snowy sidewalks, dogs jumping around playing since its the first time theyve seen snow. Everyone waved to everyone.

I smiled. Driving up into a little cafe parking lot, I parked my car and left to warm up inside. The smell of vanllia and chocolate entered my nose and I sighed. This is where i needed to get away to.

I walked up to the register, ordering a vanilla mocha and chocolate chip cookies. I sat in a little booth near a window and looked out. I watched as a mother and father held hands with their daughter and swung her up. A bright smile showed on her face and I couldnt help a smile on mine.

My name was called and I quickly grabbed my stuff, taking my place back in the booth. I looked back outside, watching as snow fell.

As I looked, I noticed a man walking towards the cafe. He walked in and my pulse quickened. He was hot, thats for sure. He had bleached long hair, these pretty blue green eyes and a little beauty mark above his lip.

He was tall. wearing a pink hoodie with black jeans, along with heels to go along with the outfit. I stared as he walked in. He walked in with a little slouch but that only added to his features. I normally dont think about my sex life when I see a guy, but fuck this man is making me want him to pound into me.

I couldnt stop thinking about the fingers that adourned many rings running down my body. I couldnt stop thinking about how well he could tease me, or how he could please me.

I noticed his gaze fall onto mine and I quickly looked away. Footsteps came my way and I took a nervous gulp of the coffee in my hands.

"Hey there." Fuck he sounds hot, i can only image the words he says to me. "Mind if I sit here?" I shook my head, too suprised to say anything. "My names John, what about you cutie?" "Uh-uhm m-my names Jaren."

He hummed as took a sip of the drink in his hands. "Cute name for a cute boy like you." My face darkened as I watched his lips grow into a smirk.

"H-how much would it take to get you into my bed snow daddy?" Deciding to poke fun at my question, I awaited his answer. What i got was a very cute laugh. "Fuck dude, that was adorable. Snow daddy? What makes you say that?" I shrugged and took a bite of my cookie.

We sat in silence for a bit before John spoke. "You dont have to pay me anything, theres no point in enjoying a good fuck if you have to pay. Besides, id gladly give you anythin if it means id get to see you again." I nodded my head. My hands itched in anticipation as we walked out.

"You got a car? I walked here and Ive never seen you around in our little town." I nodded my head and brought him around to meet her.

"Good old Lassie. Best car ive ever gotten." "Dude what the fuck." He laughed. "Hey! Lassie is the best car! Get in you prick." "Sorry, ive never seen a car like this out here with all of our modern day ones. Pretty funny seeing in in a parking lot." John opened the door, sliding in and closing it. "Show me the way!"

---------------

This guy I swear to god. He kept teasing me all the way to his home. Whether it be a simple sentence or touching my leg or arm. It felt good though, to have someone touching me.

"We're here. Hurry up so you can fuck me." "Get out your car then." "I-I was getting there!"

With a click of the car locking behind me, I walked in to Johns home. It was pretty decent, seeing as there was only a little mess. I turned back around to John only for him to push me against the wall and attack my neck. He searched for that one spot, getting a quiet moan from me as he licked my collar bone.

"Fuck Jaren, that was sexy." John pushed his body closer to mine, rubbing his hands along my sides as they lifted up my shirt. I shivered at the contact, feeling pleasure course through my spine as a single touch made me want him even more.

He reached up and took off my shirt, trailing kisses down to lick and suck on  my nipples. "J-john." I reached up and grabbed at his hair. A little whine was heard and I paused for a minute.

A bright blush found its way on Johns face as he paused his actions too. I pulled again, harder this time and a small moan left his mouth. "J-Jaren dont do that." A smirk fell upon my lips as i brought his head up, bringing his lips onto mine.

I gripped his hair tighter, feeling him moan into my mouth as his hands gripped my sides. "Take me to your bed babe. Let me see what you can really do." I whispered in his ear. He groaned and picked me up, holding me as he walked us into him room.

Laying me down on his bed, he quickly removed his shirt, going into his dresser for a condom and lube. "Take off your pants, Jay." "Jay?" I questioned. My boxers slipped down and I became self concious.

John noticed me covering myself a bit and smiled. "Dont hide yourself babe. And yes Jay because its cute." He pushed me down on the bed and spread my legs. My face grew redder as John looked over my exposed body.

"Youre so pretty, Jay. After this we are definately talking over everything." I laughed a bit and nodded. John rook off his pants as well, moving to grab the lube. My eyes widened at the size he was packing. It wasnt extrmely big but definately something that could choke me with.

John followed my gaze and chuckled. "If you wanted to suck my cock you couldve just asked." I sat up and pushed him back on the bed, settling myself between his legs. With his cock in my hand, I placed my lips on the tip of his cock feeling it pulse on my tongue.

He groaned as I moved my head down farther, taking almost all of him. His hand reached my hair, moving me down farther. I choked a bit, pulling off to get air into my lungs. "F-fuck youre huge." John laughed a bit. I went back down on him, rubbing the part where my mouth cant reach.

His moans filled my ears and I couldnt help but touch myself to them. "J-jay- fuck- stop im gonna cum." I hummed as I pulled off, looking at John with a sly grin.

Pushing me back to where I lied back on the bed, John lubed up three fingers, pushing one in. I widened my legs to give him more access.

"Youre loose Jay, what have you been doing?" John slipped another finger as I groaned out an answer. "I- I just got- m-my hands on a few toys- agh f-fuck John!" Said man added the third finger and started fucking me with them. He leaned up and kissed around my neck. biting and sucking little hickeys into my skin.

"J-John please- oh fuck-" "Yes Jay?" "Pl-lease fuck me, g-god no more teasing." "As you wish." John removed his fingers which caused me to whine a bit. Ripping open the packet and rolling the condom on, he lubed himself up and got inbetween my legs.

He placed his hands along my chest, slowly moving inside of me. I panted, holding onto his hand as he buried himself to the hilt. "F-fuck youre so tight, Jay." I moaned a bit, feeling himself twitch inside of me.

"Move- oh god move please." I begged. "As you wish, babe." With hands on my waist, John pulled out and thrusted back in slowly. I whined. "J-John. Im not fucking fragile. Fuck me like you mean it." "Youre hot as fuck."

After that, John gripped my waist tighter as he thrusted in hard. "O-Oh fuck-! Y-yes god yes!" I moaned out. One of his hands reached up to pin both my hands back as he leaned forward a bit more. Placing one leg on his shoulder, he fucked into me deeper.

"Oh f-fuuck John! F-faster oh fuck you feel so good!" I havent felt this good in so fucking long, he feels so fucking good. "F-fuck. You like that Jaren? You like feeling my cock fuck into you like a toy?" With one particular hard thrust, a jolt of pleasure coursed through my veins.

"J-john yes! R-right there! Oh- oh fuck dont s-stop please!" He grunted and let go of my hands as he repositioned himself to hit that spot again. My hands reached up to claw at his back, needed something to ground myself.

"Jaren- baby youre so good. You feel so fucking good around me." He thrusted harder into me, hitting the same spot over and over again. I shook as i brought one of my hands to hook into Johns hair and pulled. He groaned, staring at me with darkened eyes.

He thrusted hard which elicted a scream from me as I felt myself grow close. Tears fell from my eyes as John somehow picked up the pace. He was getting close too.

"J-john please d-ont- dont stop im so-fuck!" He fucked into me hard, hitting that bundle of nerves which caused me to scream as I came. I tighted around him, seeing him groan as he pulled out and took of the condom, jerking himself off as he came closer.

"F-fuck Jaren-!" I took him in my mouth, feeling him cum. I bobbed my head, milking his orgasm out of him. He pulled out and sat next to me, breathing in deeply.

"F-fuck, that was, the best sex ive ever had." "S-same here." We sat in silence before I looked down at my chest and groaned. "D-do you have anything i can clean this with?" I pointed to my chest, watching his laugh a bit as he saw the mess. "Yeah, gimmie a minute." I watched as he left and Ii sighed. What the fuck is wrong with you, Jaren.

I yawned, my eyes growing heavy as John walked back in. "Here, lemme do this for ya. Lay back." I nodded and followed his intructions, letting him wipe me down as my eyes shut closed. "Goodnight, Jaren." Cracking one eye open I watched as he put on some boxers.

"Where are you goin?" "To sleep on the couch." "Nope not happening. You just fucked me and your gonna go sleep on the couch?" I scooted over to thw best of my ability and lifted the blankets. "Get in here." He laughed and climbed in, bringing me closer to him. I relaxed, falling asleep to the lull of his heart beat.

What did you get yourself into, Jaren?

------------

sorry if its not that good, i had to force this out of me to get something out for you guys

(also to safire i will get ur suggestion out next i just had this one started first)

so uh yeah i hope you enjoyed babes

stay happy, and stay true to yourselves, love you babes, see yah next time

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

159K 3.3K 47
[Discontinued Until Further Notice] Hello guys, gals, non-binary, and genderfluid pals! Welcome to another One-Shot book! I do have some rules for yo...
69.3K 504 23
I will be taking any request you like me to write for your ship! ⚠WARNING⚠There will be smut! If you guys don't like read something inappropriate, t...
73.7K 574 86
A one shot a day keeps writers block away! This book will be filled with weird shit and fluff and angst and pure CrAcK. Some of your favorite ships a...
11.6K 246 21
A bunch of random bbs oneshots! Listen, no, this book isn't like, 100% finished and complete and never to see the light of day again. BUT, right now...