Love... What Bullshit!!!

By Navya_Mishra

Two unknown people... Both incomplete in their own ways!!! Will they be able to complete each other?? Fill i... More

Part 1
Characters
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
Part 8
Part 9
Part 10
Part 11
Part 12
Part 13
Part 14
Part 15
Part 16
Part 17
Part 18:
Part 19
Part 20
Part 21
Part 22
Part 23
Part 24
Part 25
Part 26
Part 27
Part 28
Part 29
Part 30
Part 31
Part 32
Part 33
Part 34
Part 35:
Part 36
Part 37
Part 38
Part 39
Part 40
😑😑😑
Part 41
Part 42
Part 43
Part 44
Part 45
Part 46
Part 47
Part 48
Part 49
Question!
Part 50
Part 51
Part 52
Part 53
Part 54
Part 55
Part 56
Part 57
Part 58
Part 59
Part 60
Part 61
Part 62
Part 63
Part 64
Part 65
Part 66
Part 67
Part 68
Part 69
Part 70
Part 71
Part 72
Part 73
Part 74
Part 75
Part 76
Part 77
Part 78
Part 79
Part 80
Part 81
Part 82
Part 83
Part 84
Part 85
Part 86
Part 87
Part 88
Part 89
Part 90
Part 91
Hang in there...
Part 92
Part 93
Part 94
Part 95
Part 96
Part 97
Part 98
Part 99
Part 100
Part 101
Part 102
Part 103
Part 104
Part 105
Part 106
Thanks!
Epilogue!
There?
New Story Alert: The Fall...

Part 7

11.1K 819 22
By Navya_Mishra

A new day came along, Manik woke up at his usual time and got ready as he walked down foe breakfast. Nyonika was busy serving his dad when he kissed her cheeks from behind and said,

Manik: Good morning beautiful!!

She smiled at him as he wished his dad and took his seat.
Manik: Dad?? U coming to office today?

Harsh: Yeah...

Manik: Great... I'll hv a meeting prepared for the Pune Project. The designs and the prototype is all ready.

Harsh: Manik... U know u don't hv to.

Manik: Shut it old man, u r not retiring so easily.
Nyonika chuckled at his words and served him after which she too sat.

Nyonika: By the way what's up with u this morning....  U seem energetic!

Manik: Just happy!!
Manik smiled broadly at them and his happiness was transfered over to their faces almost immediately. Well, thats how parents are... Right??

Soon both the men left for work. As soon as Manik entered his cabin he was greeted by Cabir who was lying on the couch.

Manik: Morning lazy head!!

Cabir: Manik yr... I know u love me a lot but Abhi nhi thodi der ruk ja...

Manik glared at him making a disgusted face and walked over to his chair as he sat.
Manik: I m arranging a meeting with Dad for the Pune Project, u better be ready.

Cabir: Yeah!!
Cabir said lazily making Manik shake his head when they heard a knock on the door.

Manik: Come in...

Manik said when he saw Nandini walking in with a few blue prints in her hands.

Manik: Nandini, u don't hv to knock!!

Nandini: Ohh Good Morning to u too Manik...
Nandini said ignoring his comment and noticed Cabir on he couch. And said in a stern tone.

Nandini: Cabir... Move ur ass up here right now!!

Cabir: Woah... Thats new!! Why r u suddenly so happy Nandu?
Cabir teased her getting up, as he saw her holding the blue prints.

Nandini: Coz I finally found something out which will definitely make Navya break up with u...
Nandini said sweetly making him look at her shocked.

Cabir: U scare me a bit more every day. My first impression about u was right, I should really stay away from u...

Nandini: U should... Now see here, according to these recent designs, I was thinking if we actually accommodate this........

And she went on with some work. They discussed it for about half an hour after which Manik said,

Manik: I think ur idea might work great. It will increase the aesthetic side as well as our profits. Nandini how much time do u need to make up the revised designs??

Nandini: An hour!!

Manik: Great... We hv a meeting with Dad after this lets just hit this up there with the entire team and final the things today.

Cabir: Cool.... I'll just inform my team to work for it.
With this Cabir moved out of the cabin while Nandini wrapped up the blue prints from the table.

Manik: Well Nandini... U should be happy like this often, u know it improves ur work.

Nandini looked up at him to see his famous smirk up on his face knowing that he was trying to tease her.

Nandini: Thank u so much 'Sir'... I guess the credits go to this guy with whom I m spending too much time these days...

Manik: Ohh really... I can tell by the look on ur face that he is just an amazing company to hv.

Nandini: I think I might hv said that too until recently that he decided to change into a self centered bastard.

Manik: Cursing ur boss.. Are u Nandini??

Nandini gave him a broad innocent smile,
Nandini: Me?? No 'Sir' not at all... As I said I was just talking about this guy, with whom I m supposedly spending too much time these days.... Now if u will plz excuse me, I hv an hour to prepare the designs.

Manik laughed at her words as she joined him laughing along and soon left his cabin.
The day after that in the office went on quite busy for each one of them and soon it was the time to go back home.

Manik saw Nandini moving towards her car when he called her back.
Manik: Nandini....

Nandini turned around towards him and smiled,
Nandini: I was looking for u only, u weren't in ur cabin!!

Manik: Yeah.. I was with Cabir...

Nandini: Ohk so lets meet up at the cafe again, same time as yesterday!

Manik: No... I'll pick u up, chill...

Nandini looked uncomfortable at that when Manik interrupted,
Manik: I m not listening anything... And yes, we r all going to Mukti's place tonight and u r joining us. Thats final!

Nandini: Manik I-

Manik: I said thats final... Bye, see u soon!!
With that Manik walked away while Nandini shook her head at him and got into her car.
-------------------------

About an hour an half later, Nandini was sitting in her room ready to go when her phone beeped with his msg,

"I m right outside!!!"

She picked up her bag and moved out to find him standing right in front of her house leaning over his car looking handsome as ever. Manik heard her heals and looked up as a smile spread on his face.

Manik: U look beautiful!!

Nandini felt her cheeks heaten up at his compliment and immediately looked down hiding it by the help of her hair muttering a thanks.

Manik: So shall we?

Nandini: Yeah... Lets get going!!
Nandini said looking behind her back through the corner of her eyes as if checking something. Manik opened up the car door for her as she settled inside and soon they were off.

They continued with the investors one after the other. They were done with almost all of them with only two left. When Nandini reached for the next one from the back side of the car.

Nandini: Ohk so next we hv, "Mr. Viren Kapoor"!!!
Her voice faded away at the end of it when Manik said,

Manik: Ohh yeah... Thats ur Dad right! I just noticed this afternoon he is an investor with us.

Nandini looked out of the window and replied with a simple Hmn. But Manik didn't seem to notice much of it and continued,

Manik: I guess I can invite him while dropping u back home, it will give me an opportunity to meet him properly.

Nandini: U don't hv to worry Manik... I will give it to him.

Manik: Nandini... Its No big deal, I'll do it. Now lets finish off with this last one and then head to Mukti's.

Nandini nodded at him and soon they finished off work and about half an hour later Manik parked his car in front of a high raised society where Mukti lived.

Manik: Lets go!!

They moved down the car and entered the lift while Manik was busy msging someone.
Nandini: Which floor Manik??

Manik: Ohh yes... 28th floor.

Nandini pressed onto the button while Manik kept his phone aside.
Nandini: So whats this party for?

Manik: We hv never needed a reason to party... We almost do so somewhere or the other in 3-4 days...

Nandini: U all r really close to each other right... Aliya too is always talking about u all...

Manik: Yeah.. Its as if we can't function without each other at all...
Manik said waving it off as they reached and the lift pinged open and loud Music hit their ears.

Manik: Well thats the indication that Mukti and Cabir r on their highs.

Nandini chuckled at it as they entered the house to see fab4 along with Abhi and Navya dancing their asses off. Mukti noticed them and shouted,

Mukti: Finally there U r!!

Dhruv turned the music down as Mukti jumped over Manik hugging him. She looked over his shoulder still into the hug and noticed Nandini.

Mukti: Ohh Hi Nandini... I m glad u could make it!!

Aliya came forward and hugged Nandini when she heard a voice from the center of the hall.

Abhi: Ohh.. I finally get to see the Lady of my Dreams back again!!!

Nandini rolled her eyes at him and greeted everyone.

Cabir: Ohk so now lets get the party finally started.
Cabir turned up the volume again as Aliya pulled Nandini to the centre and the other too joined. All of them danced together, forgetting everything into the dim lights of the living room, just feeling each others happiness.

Nandini was dancing with Navya when her back collided with Manik. She smiled at him and turned to find Navya now busy with Cabir as he pulled her close for a couple dance. Nandini smiled at them when she felt a warm breath on the side of her neck as Manik shouted through the music, loud enough for only her to hear.

Manik: Now I think its my turn to get a dance with u finally!!

Nandini turned around towards him to find him smirking at her. She shook her head in disbelief but continued dancing with him. Though her eyes are closed most of the run but she could feel his brown chocolaty eyes noticing each and every move of hers. Finally a few minutes later, she moved closer towards him and kept her hands over his shoulders as she shouted into his ears.

Nandini: No matter how much u try Manik... Admit the fact, u aren't made for this!!

Manik kept his hand on the back of her waist, supporting her as they continued dancing,
Manik: For what??

Nandini: For this that u keep on trying to do!!! U would never come off as a Flirt. It's not in ur veins.

Manik: Nandini, as I said yesterday...  U r one of the most difficult girls I hv ever met. Still I m taking it up as a challenge, someday I'll definitely succeed in pleasing u.

Nandini: Why in the first place would u want to please me Mr. Malhotra??
Nandini asked giving him a teasing smile.

Manik: U never know!!
Manik winked at her at which she turned around and walked away from all of them. Manik watched her moving towards the table as she picked up a drink and moved towards the balcony.

He noticed all his friends busy with their respective partners and walked behind her after getting his drink. He reached there to find a welcoming cold breeze and Nandini standing at the railing looking off at a distance.

He noticed that she felt his presence as she immediately spoke.
Nandini: I so wish to live in such an apartment. Above all the buzz of the city, under the silent sky. It's so beautiful....

Manik: yeah it is...

Nandini:And so peaceful!!
Though she murmured the last line but manik chose to ignore it as he leaned over the railing next to her. They stood like that for sometime after which Nandini broke the silence.

Nandini: Manik,  Who says that u never pleased me??? U being urself pleases me enough....  In fact to whatever extent that I hv known u in the past 2 n a half month, I feel that u r a beautiful person from within and u shouldn't want to change anything about it...

Manik turned towards her listening to her simple confession to find her already looking at him.
Nandini: Love urself Manik....  U r the only person that is gonna stay with u always!!!

With that Nandini again moved in leaving Manik alone. He closed his eyes filling in the fresh cold air and smile broadly remembering the words that she uttered. He joined the others about 15 mins later and saw them still dancing this time Nandini too with him. He went on towards the music system and switched it off.

Manik: Guys.... I m starving!! Do we hv any food in this party?

Mukti groaned at him as he turned off the music but still walked in towards the kitchen followed by Abhi and Navya.

Soon they returned after reheating the food and placed in on the centre table while all of them settled around it.

Aliya and Nandini on one couch. Manik on a sofa. Navya, mukti and Abhi on the other sofa while Cabir and dhruv settled on the floor.

Cabir: Manik.... Plz turn on the music system yr, at least we can play some soft songs while hving dinner, u r killing the mood.

Manik: U n ur mood!!
Manik snapped and switched it on while Aliya connected it to her phone as she played a soft, slow, romantic song.

Nandini: Aliya why r u so obsessed with Romantic songs??

Aliya: Talking about soft songs... There is nothing better than romance Nandini!! Feel the love baby....

Nandini glared at her and focussed on her pasta when Mukti rested her head on Abhi's shoulder.

Mukti: So Nandini... Tell us, is there anyone special in ur life??

Nandini: Me... No no!! No one...
Nandini replied almost instantly making all of them laugh.

Cabir: By the way Nandini...... What do u think about Love??

Nandini stopped eating and looked up at him as she thought for a second after which she said,
Nandini: Love.... Its BullShit!!!

Mukti: Woah... So negative about love.... Why??

Nandini: I don't knw why!! Its just that I don't believe in something as strong as Love. Don't tale it offensively coz I hv no problem with it, but then these days everyone has made it too damn fake.
Love, at one time was supposed to be pure. Well now, its not!!

Dhruv: So u too don't believe in Love??

Nandini: Nah.... Wait?? Who else doesn't??
Nandini asked suddenly and before anyone would say anything, her eyes automatically shifted towards Manik who had a smirk on his face.

Cabir: Well yes Nandini... U guess it right!! Its manik...

Manik: Don't u think Nandini that our choices really do match a lot!

Nandini smiled at him and said,
Nandini: Just yesterday and today... Maybe it was just ur luck working for u!!

------------------------

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

156K 7.8K 41
This is the story of our favorite couple Manan😘😘. Manik and Nandini gets their dream wedding. Their life was smoothly going but suddenly everythin...
1.1M 108K 65
****Can be read as a general fiction. If you want an arrange marriage tale with humor, emotions and love, hop in right away**** Love is supposed to b...
267K 25.6K 47
Story of two best friends who struggle to explore their feelings for each other. Will they realise their love soon or it will be too late?
310K 26.1K 48
Hey guys... This is the first time I am writing a story I am writing a story on manan 8 years everything changed for two best frnds What will happen...