Bubble Wrap ( BNHA x male re...

Lancealot091 tarafından

You are a boy with a decent quirk. Your not perfect but your not weak. You are a median among the elite at UA... Daha Fazla

Character
Entrance Exam
Acceptance and First Day
Trial of Combat
Waking Up
Unforseen Simulation Joint pt 1
Unforseen Simulation Joint pt 2
A Call from Home
Sports Festival Obstacle Race.
Cavalry Battle
First Round!
Final Stand
Bronze
Birthday
After the Break
Stain
Hospitalized
Midterms
Final Exams
All Might
After Finals
The Dance
Pool Day!
Training Camp day 1
Training Camp Day 2 and 3
Ambush
Caught
Hope
Lost
All For One
Hope All For One Likes the Taste of Bubble Gum
Author Note
Training wheels
Bakugo Katsuki

Dorms and Training

3.5K 114 22
Lancealot091 tarafından

-Author Note-
Im Back! School has started though so I dont have nearly as much time to update. Im taking 17 credit hours lol I fucking hate myself.

Ur quirks going to get insanely cool really fast just fyi

-Reader PoV-

Another day since you were feeling better had passed and you were to be sent home today. You sat alone in the hospital room with your thoughts. Looking out over the city through your window.You were hiding feelings as best you could. But ultimately out of everyone in the class you and another student were not taking recent events well.

Why am I always at the center... I hate standing out. I always have. So why me? From Stain to the  I-Island to being caught at the training camp to the Kamino incident... I almost lost my quirk... well I lost some of it... I almost feel like that monster messed with my head as well. His disregard for peoples happiness was disturbing. Yet, i feel Stain had a larger impact than that All For One lunatic... but I guess I do have my friends.

You began recounting the good times instead of the bad. All your moments and memories with the ever shining Kirishima to the grumpy Bakugou and everyone in between. You replayed the time when the class was finally for the first time able to talk to each other for real on the bus ride to USJ.

-Flash Back to that bus ride-
Tsu "Hey Midoriya I tend to say whatever is on my mind."

Midoriya "ok?"

"I think your quirk is a lot like All Mights." Tsu said monotone.

"Uh...uhhhh... I... it.. it's.." Midoriya panicked

Kirishima cut him off. "No way Tsu All Might doesn't hurt himself when he attack's."

Why was Midoriya so flustered?... you thought curiously.

-Flash Back end-

He really didnt seem to have an answer to that... weird that Id think of that now of all things. He was a lot more antisocial back then and hes still a little skittish to this day... I wonder how hes doing. I do have my phone back I could text him.

You picked up your phone but stopped at the lock screen

Hes probably busy or has something to do. Ill talk to him when I'm moving into the dorms. Im sure hell want to update his hero notebook. This new quirk though... itll be hard to explain...

Your thoughts of this last year were interrupted by a knock on your door and it opening before you could say come in.

Its was Mr. Aizawa.

"Good Morning L/N." Your teacher said monotone and hunched over in his usual posture. "Come on we have a lot to do to make sure your ready for what comes next this summer." He then threw you a set of gym clothes and waited for you to change.

"Huh?" You said looking at him flabbergasted "B..but I need to go home and pack my things for the dorms."

"No time." He said simply "we hired a moving company to pack your things and move them into your dorm. You can organize it tonight when we get done with training. Ive already got your classmates oriented with the building."

"That sounds expensive." You said worried about causing the school problems.

"Inconsequential." Aizawa said motioning with his hand for you to hurry up.

"Ok Ill be ready in a second." You said getting up with your hospital gown still on and gym clothes in hand.

You walked to the bathroom and quickly changed from there Mr. Aizawa led you to a black car where he got in the driver seat and you in the front passenger seat.

The first few minutes were quiet until Aizawa spoke up.

"Have you gained any new understanding of your quirk?" Aizawa asked

"Yea the doctors called it by its scientific name Photokinesis (Author learned a new word since the last chapter :D.) they said that without the bubblegum quirk holding me back I now have an elite quirk."

"You got lucky." Aizawa commented

Hes not wrong...

"Im... sorry that happened to you." Aizawa said focused on driving. Apologizing wasn't something he did often obviously.

You put on your best facade "Sorry for what? In the end it didn't just work out but I gained power. I bet I could beat Todoroki and Bakugo nowadays!" You said with the same smile you used on the podium of the sports festival.

Aizawa saw through it but didnt say anything further about it.

"You think you can collapse the hierarchy?" Aizawa said giving you a side glance.

"I was kidding." You said your smile fading "my quirk has gained versatility and application at the cost of power and strength. My combat strength is down while my utility is up." You explained

Aizawas brow raised in interest.

-Aizawa POV-
He has a good understanding of his current situation. Through tests and medical work the doctors told me that his quirk is remanifesting through his body. Taking up the space his other half left behind. It'll take time. And right now his light is brittle and hard to maintain. Yet, through brutal training we can accelerate the process.

-Reader POV-
Aizawa had his brow raised and a small grin on his face. Quite frankly he looked terrifying.

You two pulled up to UA and you stepped out of the car. You noticed the new buildings and saw 1A listed on the corner one.

Those must be the dorms. They look really nice.

You then noticed the moving truck and two men moving your things into the building along side your classmates who were moving their things on their own.

"Come on we are going to the track and field where we had our first quirk apprehension test." Aizawa said getting your attention.

You turned to him and noticed he was a ways away so you jogged up beside him.

-Midoriya POV-
Midoriya noticed Kirishima dragging a punching bag to his room while the moving truck with L/Ns furniture was waiting on him to get through the door.

"Oh let me help!" Midoriya said running up to the red head and helping get the punching bag.

"Thanks Midoriya!" Kirishima said giving his million dollar smile.

The two carried the punching bag to Kirishimas room. Once there Midoriya spoke up.

"I cant wait to see L/N! I need to ask him about his quirk. I was going to ask Kodai about it but shes so elusive." Midoriya said being happy

"I just hope hes ok. Its weird that hes not with us." Kirishima said worried.

Both of the boys remembered this morning when Aizawa talked to them.

-Flashback to a few hours prior in front of the Dorms-
"For now Im just happy we were able to bring class 1A back together." Aizawa told the class

"But we arent all here." Iida observed

"Yea wheres L/N?" Kirishima questioned looking through the faces wanting to find the missing member of the bakusquad.

"Im picking him up today after I show you all around." Aizawa explained "Hes going to be to busy to move his stuff himself so we hired a moving company to do it for him. I hope you all will show him around tonight once he gets here."

Bakugo had a stoic look on his face but seemed a little distracted.

"Well then that means everyone was allowed to enter the dorms then." Sero said with a reassuring smile

"I had a hard time." Hagakure said breathing a sigh of relief.

"Thats only normal." Jirou said next to her

Then Ojirou spoke up. "You two were directly affected by the gas attack."

"We can thank the teachers for our reunion." Tsu said putting her finger to her chin. "After watching the press conference I wasn't sure we would still have them. It made me sad."

"I was surprised as well." Mr. Aizawa admitted "well I'm sure we all come from different circumstances. For now ill briefly talk on the dorms and the provisional licenses. But first Kirishima, Yaoyorozu, Midoriya, Iida, and Todoroki you 5 went to go save Bakugo and L/N.

The class was in apparent fear

"Your reactions tell me that you were all at least aware of it." Aizawa concluded "I'm going to set aside a few issues and say this. If it wasn't for All Mights retirement I would have expelled everyone but Jirou, Hagakure, Bakugo, and L/N. Of course the 5 went but the other 12 knew about it and didn't stop it and betrayed our trust no matter the reason. Id be grateful if you all would follow instructions so as to regain that trust. Now show some energy and lets see the dorms."

How can we have energy after that? The entire class thought.

-Flashback end-
"Well its behind us now." Midoriya said looking at Kirishima who still seemed distracted. Come on lets finish moving in!"

-Reader POV-
Oh sweet baby Jesus just take my soul. You were thinking as Aizawa pushed you. He was making you create as many shapes and things as you could imagine and maintain. You were hot and sweaty by this point because you didn't have your backpack. You hadn't seen your backpack for awhile actually.

Each shape and object was surrounded by little shining sparks.

"Ok stop." Aizawa commanded

You instantly obliged.

"Now fight me." Aizawa commanded running his hands through his scarf.

"Huh?!" You looked at the teacher in the center of the the grassy sports field.

He turned around and started walking. "The second my foot touches the track I'm coming at you. I wont use my quirk. Stop me."

Aizawa was walking slowly

Hes giving me time to collect myself you took a deep breath and calmed down quickly. You slowly reopened your E/C eyes and started developing a plan. I need to stop him before he gets within range. Long range attacks on my part would be best. Ill launch baseball sized spheres at a high velocity at him to slow him down. From there ill make a net behind me and a sheet of light in front of me as a last line.

The light around you started bending and distorting. Collecting at your hands.

Aizawa was nearing the end of the field

You started with the sheet of light in front of you and made it 2 inches thick. With one hand you started making spheres around the shield while the other you kept at your side. You pointed you palm behind you and held the net up behind your back to Aizawa couldn't see.

Aizawas foot touched the track and instantly his scarf flared up. He charged quickly at the still healing student

Here he comes!

You had 10 spheres ready and launched the first 5 at high speeds while putting side spin on the remaining ones keeping them in reserve. The 5 you sent flying had tails of light and sparks behind them while the 5 you started spinning were giving off sparks around them.

Aizawa grinned as he dodged quickly and easily the first 4 that slightly dented the ground around him. He then punched the 5th shattering it not breaking a sweat.

"Not good enough!" Aizawa yelled closing the distance.

You then launched the remaining 5 but with the spin their trajectory was different. They curved and were harder to predict. You were controlling one of the spheres personally through the air. Aizawa still dodged them but didnt notice that after one of them flew behind him it changed course and went up gaining altitude behind him.

Aizawa reached the shield and put a hard kick into it cracking it.

"Its weaker than I imagined!" Aizawa said kicking it again

Finally your stoic face turned into a smirk. The second your last line of defense broke you shattered the remaining fragments creating a bright dust cloud of light blinding Aizawa. From there you threw the net you had hidden behind you. Aizawa jumped back as the net fell over him. You finally moved your other hand and manipulated the net of Light to constrict around the pro.

Aizawa grinned seeing your strained face.

"This net is more to handle than you thought itd be." He said grinning

The net was a lot of moving pieces. Blackness started coming in around the corners of your vision. Sweat glistened across your face but your smile never left.

Aizawa grabbed a piece of the net and started to tear it apart with his hands.

"Sorry Mr. Aizawa you dont have enough time." You said voice hoarse.

Aizawa looked at you and saw your face looking above him hand controlling something. He followed your gaze and saw the ball of light from earlier hurtling straight down towards his head.

Aizawa stopped playing around. Faster than you could even see he tore himself free while launching his scarf straight up at the approaching projectile. He wrapped his scarf around it pulled it to the side slamming the small sphere to the ground and shattering it. From there he wrapped you up in the scarf as well not to capture you but to stop you from falling.

You had overheated and passed out.

Aizawa picked you up and slung you over his shoulder to take you to recovery girl. He looked at the gate to the field and saw Bakugo had been watching the whole fight.

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

114 32 17
**This story is on hold for now. It was my first attempt at writing something for an audience, and I didn't go into it with a fully formed story. I'v...
43.9K 1K 24
After all that happened, you entered in U.A. in hopes to find your own path. But you didn't expect an explosive ash blond guy to turn your life upsid...
86.3K 2.6K 33
A MHA x Reader story. You were born with a very unique quirk. A quirk with a lot of mystery. What it lacked in power, it more than made up for in res...
51.8K 1.3K 30
This is my first story I'll be doing. I tried my best to write this, so I hope you guys like it.