Try Me ✔️

By Anime_Star_Shipper01

Lucy Heartfilia, the new kid. Natsu Dragneel, the popular kid. She can't stand his arrogant ass. Natsu finds... More

Author Note
Chapter 1 - a new begin
Chapter 2 - great
Chapter 3 - I'm still here
Chapter 4 - unlucky for me
Chapter 5 - novel
Chapter 6 - I expected more hostility
Chapter 7 - funny, Natsu
Chapter 8 - the deal
Chapter 9 - meeting his parents
Chapter 10 - crossing the line
Chapter 11 - paired up
Chapter 12 - truth or dare
Chapter 13 - that says something
Chapter 14 - promise
Chapter 15 - or else?
Chapter 16 - a fucking push
Chapter 17 - willing
Chapter 18 - balls
Chapter 19 - you
Chapter 20 - turn off
Chapter 21 - I will do it
Chapter 22 - What? No
Chapter 23 - too cheesy
Chapter 24 - shut up, dragon boy
Chapter 25 - and for the food
Chapter 26 - I recorded that
Chapter 27 - don't need it
Chapter 28 - it's a break
Chapter 29 - save it
Chapter 30 - awesome, handsome...
Chapter 31 - sort of
Chapter 33 - us included
Chapter 34 - Happy
Chapter 35 - get out
Chapter 36 - Ayumi
Chapter 37 - meet up
Chapter 38 - survived
Chapter 39 - avoiding
Chapter 40 - sweet dreams
Epilogue
Thanks everyone❤️
EEEH GUYS!!!

Chapter 32 - feet fingers

3.9K 97 89
By Anime_Star_Shipper01

~Nobody's POV~

Natsu, Lucy and Luke were eating breakfast while talking with each other. "Yo Natsu, eat up, we have to go to school," Lucy said.

Natsu put the whole food in his mouth, making Luke sigh. "Learn some manners please," he said.

"Don't bother, brother. He never learns," Lucy said, rolling her eyes playfully.

Natsu took this as an offence. "Hey! I can learn... sometimes."

They all laughed, but now it was really time to go. Lucy kissed Luke on the cheek. "Goodbye, take care!" Lucy called.

"I will, take care of the hot head next to you," Luke said, throwing Natsu a smirk.

Before Natsu could respond the door was closed in his face. He pouted the whole walk to school.

Lucy giggled and they met with their friends. Lucy and Natsu were walking to them with their hands intertwined.

Mira smirked. "Look who are back together," she said smiling. She was awfully calm today, usually she would squeal. Natsu smiled. "Yup."

Everyone congratulated them and they went to the lesson. Natsu and Lucy of course were sitting next to each other.

During the lesson Lucy looked outside the window while Natsu was paying attention. The exams are beginning soon, and he wanted to pass. Lucy wanted to pass too, but she already knew it very well.

The bell soon rang.

"Alright class. Study good for the test next week and I wish you all good luck," Ms. Vermillion said, giving a gentle smile.

It was lunchtime and Lucy was dragged by Natsu to the library. "Natsu, what are you doing?"

"Luce, I want you to teach me biology after school," Natsu said. Lucy laughed at him.

"Of course, you dummy," Lucy said. It was actually strange to see him saying it. Boys these days want to keep their pride, and they think needing a tutor is degrading.

Natsu narrowed his eyes at how she called him, a promise of... a game in his eyes.

After school they walked home.

"Where is Luke?" Natsu asked as soon as they were home. "Work." Lucy shrugged, used to this.

It was actually kind of disappointing how little time they can spend because of work. He's still her brother. And although they clearly love each other, it feels like mutual friends sometimes. No deep conversations, no teasing.

They went to Lucy's bedroom and she took out their biology book. She promised she would help Natsu after school.

They have to learn the basic of a human body. And the veins, weak points and organism... basically almost everything.

They read everything and Lucy would ask Natsu questions. Natsu would always answer wrong.

Lucy groaned in frustration. "Natsu, it isn't that difficult."

"It is," Natsu scowled. He glared at the book, wanting to rip it in half. But fuck, he wanted to pass.

Lucy thought of an idea to help Natsu know the basic things were everything is. She will probably regret it though.

"Okay, we are going to be physical. I say things and you point were it is, okay?" Lucy said and Natsu nodded. It's actually sad, even some ten years old know it better.

"Lips," she said. Natsu smirked and walked to her. She walked back till she reached the bed. "Uhh Natsu, lips," she repeated.

Natsu held Lucy and kissed her on the lips. "Lips, check," Natsu said smirking.

Lucy's cheeks flushed red. "I meant to point at your own body..."

"Where's the fun in that?" he asked, grinning mischievously.

Lucy swallowed a little.

"If you not gonna say something else I do it myself," Natsu said. He kissed her forehead. "Forehead, check."

Then he went to the cheek. "Cheek, check." and so he went further. Lucy blushed madly.

He soon kissed her neck repeatedly. He left small hickeys on her neck. She moaned a little.

"This is the neck, right?" Natsu asked smirking. Lucy could only nod. After all, it was still new. Then he put a little distance between them. He pointed again.

"Stomach there. Hips here. Legs there. Feet there"—he swiftly moved his fingers, tickling her, getting a sweet laugh—"Um...knees here. Eyes, nose, ears, arms, hands, fingers, ankle, feet fingers (you know, the fingers of your feet), chin—"

Lucy's eyebrow shot up. "Feet fingers... seriously? They are called toes."

Natsu facepalmed, of course, he forgot the stupid damn name.

But then he smirked again. "Breast here." And he touched it, Lucy only became redder by the second. But she didn't stop Natsu so far.

"The heart lies there too. Umm, what did I miss? Oh right, the womanhood is here," Natsu smirked pervertly. Lucy's eyes widened.

He placed his hand on Lucy's leg and went slowly higher. Lucy breathed hard and Natsu was close. He was almost by the top of her jeans, very close to you know what.

Then he stopped before he reached it and stood up. "So, did I get everything right?" he asked.

Lucy stood up too, crossing her arms, trying so hard to stay calm.

Annoyance boiled inside her as she kneed Natsu's balls. "Balls and penis there, don't forget," she said, watching Natsu's face becoming pale.

He cursed out loud as he grabbed his thing.

"Don't do that ever again," Lucy threatened.

After a few seconds of silence he chuckled, he knew she hasn't done it before.

Lucy faced Natsu with her back and crossed her arms. Natsu came to her side.

"Alright, I'm sorry babe. I would never do it without you agreeing," Natsu said and embraced her from behind.

She pulled away, meaning she is still angry. "Leave," Lucy said firm.

"Lucee, I'm sorry I made you mad. Don't be angry," Natsu apologized and whined. Lucy smirked, she decided that Natsu was having the silent treatment.

Natsu noticed she doesn't talk. "Luce, talk to me," he cried.

"Sorry, sorry, sorry. I won't do it ever again," he continued to apologize. She still didn't react. Natsu sighed and turned around.

"Okay, I will leave you for now," he said and walked out. Lucy sighed and lay on her bed.

Five minutes later there was a knock on her door. She assumed it was Natsu. "Luce, open the door," he said.

"Magic word?" Lucy asked. She knew she has to expect dumb answers.

"Umm.. abracadabra, simsalabimba, please open the door for your shining dragon?"

Lucy couldn't help it. She laughed at what he said. She opened the door and saw Natsu with flowers and chocolate.

"Here." He handed it her and went to kiss her on the lips, but she turned her head, causing Natsu to kiss her cheek.

"C'mon babe, what do I have to do to be forgiven?" Natsu said, growing annoyed at her act.

Lucy thought. "Scream out the window 'I love Lucy'," she said simple. She honestly thought that he wouldn't do it, cause it is awkward and weird and...

Well she thought wrong. He walked to the window and opened it. "I LOVE LUCY! SO YOU BETTER STAY AWAY FROM WHAT IS MINE!"

"So, am I forgiven?" Natsu asked again.

Lucy turned around smiled a little. "Of course, let's continue teaching you biology," Lucy said and went to her desk.

Natsu couldn't help it, but he was a pervert again. "So you want me to do the same thing again?" Natsu asked, flashing her a promising grin.

Lucy blushed and threw the biology book at his head. He had a red bump on his head, but he laughed and Lucy joined.

After another hour teaching it was 6.00 pm. "Yo Natsu, want to eat dinner with me?" Lucy offered and Natsu nodded.

"I want to burn everything what we are going to eat," Natsu said. Lucy sighed.

"We are just going to order pizza," Lucy said. Natsu pouted, but soon agreed. Why not? It's pizza.

"Hold on a second, I'm going to call mum," Natsu said, grabbing his phone.

Five minutes later he came back, holding his ear like he has pain. "What happened?" Lucy asked, just done with ordering 10 pizzas.

"My mother was worried where I was, cause I didn't say I'd spend the day with you. And when I explained everything she gave me an earful lecture," Natsu said, shivering at the thought.

Lucy laughed and the pizza deliverer soon came. Lucy opened the door and there stood a boy her age.

He handed her the pizzas in exchange for money. Then he looked at her from top till toe. "Want to hang out sometimes?" he asked, giving her a playful seductive look.

Definitely the funny guy of a group.

Then Natsu came from behind her and embraced her. "Sorry, I have a boyfriend," Lucy apologized sheepishly.

The boy grinned, nodding at Natsu. He was joking anyways. He respected it. "Oh, I'm sorry to bother you then. Have fun eating your pizzas," he said and then left.

Natsu and Lucy were watching tv while eating the pizzas. Natsu had nine pizzas and Lucy one.

"How can you eat that much?" Lucy said sounding jealous. "Dunno," Natsu answered.

"It is just so yummy," he said eating the last slice of pizza. Luke came home and saw them eating together.

"Welcome home, brother," Lucy said and stood up to give him a hug. He looked tired, but not too tired.

"Hey, is he staying over?" Luke asked. Natsu shook his head. "I'm going home later," he said.

Luke nodded, but then squinted his eyes at Lucy. "Lucy, is that a hickey?" he asked, his eyes suspicious. Natsu's eyes immediately dropped to Lucy's neck.

Sure enough, some red spots were visible.

Well... shit.

"Maybe," she answered. Luke's eyes were covered by his bangs and he walked to Natsu. He held his hands protectively in front of him.

"It isn't what it looked like, we were just messing around," he said quickly.

Luke looked at Lucy. "Is that true?"

Lucy nodded. "He only gave me a hickey," she said embarrassed.

Luke sighed. "Better watch out," he said to Natsu and he nodded.

When he walked upstairs Natsu sighed in relief. He kissed Lucy on the lips and said goodbye. He left the house quickly, not wanting to see Luke today anymore.

It was 10.00 pm and Luke came to Lucy's bedroom.

"Lucy?" he asked, coming through the door.

"Yes?" Lucy reponded looking up from her book. "You have to skip school tomorrow," he blurted out.

"Huh? Why?" Lucy raised her eyebrow, sitting up.

"I have a meeting with companies tomorrow and you have to join too. To agree with a project with the other companies," he explained. He leaned against the door frame.

Lucy slightly tilted her head. Her brother wasn't ugly. But she never saw him with any girl, and somewhere she had a guess why. Because family is more important to him. He needs to feed his little sister and keep the company from going bankrupt.

She admired that, and will appreciate everything she gets from him.

Lucy groaned. "Meetings are so boring," but she eventually nodded, knowing she hasn't had a choice anyways.

_______________________________

Here is another chapter😁

Ok so the biology teaching part, I did my inspiration from another nalu book. But I did make it a lot different, but if you felt nostalgic when you read it, it came from that other book.

I forgot the name, so sorry. I don't try to copy things, only to have some inspiration. Nothing wrong with that, right...at least I hope.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

58K 1.6K 10
CONTINUATION FROM MY FIRST FANFIC this is a sequel to My Mistake you don't have to read the first one, but I recommend reading it to understand this...
108K 2K 23
edit, disclaimer: ok, this fan-fiction is filled with grammatical errors and terrible sentence structure, so be ready to face my disgusting english...
168K 4K 35
AU NALU FANFICTION IS HERE!!! ~~ What'll happen when a patient and a doctor fell in love with each other? Or rather, what happen that makes them head...
32.8K 1K 24
《 COMPLETED: Under Revision 》 They've always been longing for each other. But now that he's back, will they be reunited again? Or would they just bur...