Obsession

By Thi_Kpop

Everyone see's G Dragon as so glamorous, rich, famous, happy. What people don't know is what he's like behind... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46

38

2.5K 82 40
By Thi_Kpop

•G Dragon•

"W-Where are you going?"

Making my way to the studio door I barely turn my head as I tell Jennie I have to go.

Driving to Vanna's place I feel nervous and excited. She has never called me to come over, but I'm wondering what is going on for her to want me to come over. Making it to her place fairly quickly I knock on her door.

"Mommy someone's at the door" my heart nearly explodes when I hear my babygirls voice. It feels like I haven't heard it in forever. Coming face to face with Vanna all I want to do is pull her into me, but I restrain myself from doing so.

"Come in" her soft voice says before I can even say anything.

"Daddy!" I hear the voice of an angel as I drop to my knees and catch my running daughter. Hugging her tight I feel overwhelmed. I missed Cheonsa so much and it hurts me when I can't be with her.

"Dada where did you go?" She looks at me with curious doe eyes. My heart softens just by looking at her.

"I'm sorry babygirl I was busy for a little bit but I'm here now" my fingers stroke through her soft hair.

"I missed you"

"I missed you too baby. So so so much!" I kiss her soft cheek and her little nose then I place a little peck on her lips. Standing up with Cheonsa in my arms I look at Vanna who has been standing behind us quietly.

•Vanna•

Smiling softly at the scene before me I genuinely am happy that he makes Cheonsa happy. After their sweet words and affection he faces me. Lost for words I look down at the ground trying to come up with something to say. Maybe tell him the reason I called him here...

"Mommy where's daddy? I miss him" Cheonsa's words catch me off guard.

"Honey just play with your toys" I respond trying to distract her and change the whole topic about her father.

"But mommy I miss my daddy"

"Please baby just go play"

"No mommy! I want dada!" She stands on her two little legs and yells. I look over at her shocked as Cheonsa has never been the type to be loud or talk back.

"Cheonsa do not yell"

"I want dada!" She screams and starts crying. Her face red with sadness and anger. Staring at my daughter bewildered I have never seen her act this way. Of course she had her moments and could act up and be a little brat but never to this extent has she thrown a literal tantrum. Her cries become louder and her breathing becomes heavier as she cries for Jiyong.

"Cheonsa stop it" I go over and pick her up trying to calm her down.

After awhile of trying to get her to stop crying I finally cave and pull my phone out to call Jiyong and tell him to come over.

Although Cheonsa's tantrum was unexpected, I used it as an excuse to have Jiyong come over. The whole morning I had been thinking about what I did making myself feel worse and worse about the whole situation. I don't know why I feel so guilty, but I do. The more I thought about it the more scared I got about Jiyong finding out. I wanted him to come over after thinking about it all day. I'm not going to tell him, but I just want reassurance that he won't leave. I don't want him to leave Cheonsa.

After some time of silence I suggest we go sit down.

"Mommy thank you for bringing daddy and I'm sorry for being a bad girl earlier" Cheonsa softly says as she clings to Jiyong.

"Bad girl? What did you do Cheonsa?" He looks down at her with raised brows.

"I was crying and yelling"

"She really wanted to see you" I tell him quietly. His eyes look up to meet mine then back down at Cheonsa.

"I know you miss me baby but you can't be a bad girl for mommy" he runs his fingers through her hair as he talks to her.

"I know... I'm sorry mommy" Cheonsa jumps into my lap hugging me. I smile hugging her back.

"It's okay baby"

"What's that?" I hear Jiyong ask.

"What's what?" He leans forward and pulls the neck of my hoodie to the side. Panicked I quickly try to move back, but I know he already saw it.

"Cheonsa, baby are you hungry?" I stand up to walk to the kitchen before I can even take two steps away from the couch I feel his hand grab my wrist. Standing Jiyong looks down at me.

"Vanna what is that?" His voice close to a whisper.

"It's nothing Jiyong. Just relax and sit down"

"That's not nothing Vanna. Show me what is on your neck" he lifts his hand to move my hoodie again, I move away from his touch.

"Stop it's nothing"

"It isn't nothing. When Cheonsa jumped on you I saw a bunch of bruises on your neck" he tries to grab at the fabric again.

"Stop Jiyong let it go" I rip away from his grip and walk into the kitchen.

"Cheonsa go into your moms room and watch some tv ok" I hear from the living room. I can hear Cheonsa get up, she makes her way into the room blasting cartoons. Seconds later Jiyong is in the kitchen with me.

"Take off your hoodie"

"Excuse me? No Jiyong you need to stop" i move to walk out but he blocks my way, looking up I see an expression on his face I've never seen before.

"I'm not going to stop till you show me what is on your neck" the volume of his voice is low and scares me a bit.

I don't understand why I'm so afraid for him to find out. I shouldn't have to worry about the things I do. Then again because of what I did it could cause Jiyong to leave. That would break Cheonsa's heart.

"Please Jiyong just stop ok. After having a big fight and not talking you really want to fight again?"

"I'm not trying to fight with you Vanna, but I saw something on your neck and I want to know what it is" he steps closer to me.

"Why? Whatever I do doesn't concern you!" My voice raises a bit with irritation.

"But it does concern me Vanna because I care about you"

There's no point in lying anymore.

•G Dragon•

"They're hickeys ok!"

My stomach drops to the ground when I hear her confession. My heart stops and speeds up at the same time. It feels as though I've been punched in the face and strangled till all oxygen has left my body.

"Y-You had sex with someone else?" My voice comes out in a whisper. I'm praying that she didn't, but as I take in her facial expression I realize not all prayers are heard.

"With who?" I can feel my eyes sting with tears.

"Jonghyun...it doesn't matter though, it's not like we're together"

"Don't say that to me, don't you see that you're hurting me. I'm in pain Vanna this hurts me so much. I was the only man to be with you, to see your body, I was your first. We shared something so intimate. I know I made my mistakes, but I had hope I was going to be your forever"
Nothing matters anymore. She's already given herself to someone else and maybe he'll be a better dad to Cheonsa than me, so what's the point in trying anymore? I'll always be alone in the end.

I can't take it anymore, " tell Cheonsa I'm sorry and I love her. I have to leave" I quickly walk to her door.

•Vanna•

Panic finds it's way into my body as Jiyong says he's going to leave. I can't let him do this it will hurt Cheonsa so much. This is all I've wanted since he's come back I wanted him out of my life, but the moment he's so close to leaving I don't want him to. What is wrong with me? Running after him I grab his tattooed hand.

"Jiyong wait, I'm sorry please don't leave" tears start to build in my eyes.

He looks at me his eyes red and puffy.

"Please after everything we've been through you can't forgive me for this? You're just going to give us up so easily? Don't you love us?"

He furrows his brows tightening his hand around mine. "Of course I love you both" he lets out quietly.

"Then forgive me and stay. Let's move on from this. I've made a mistake I'm sorry"

He's silent for bit as he stares into my eyes. He doesn't look away. He doesn't say anything as he pulls me into him wrapping his arms around my waist. Usually I wouldn't want him to touch me, but right now I just wrap my arms around his neck and hug him back.

________________________________

Everyone I have no idea if I should bring this story to an end or keep going!🤷🏻‍♀️😫😬
Anyway thank you everyone single one of you for liking and commenting on my story!❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.2K 17 34
There was a man a man that had a passion for music. He became some one greet. He was good in his job loved it too, but he missed something in live. H...
16.9K 303 26
A girl named Kim has been long time friends with G-Dragon. She likes him and he likes her. But the thing is, she's afraid to date him cause she doesn...
350K 6.2K 42
He is a Mafia boss of *The Black Dragon mafia* , he is cold, rude, tough but when he meets Y/N what will happen?? And after Y/N will know his secret...
13K 406 14
Going abroad is always fun right? Making new friends, seeing new places, trying new things. What [f/n] didn't know was that she could run into famou...