REGRET โ€ข [COMPLETED]

By Junglee_Jagi

2019 HIGHEST RANK- 1 #regret Thank you so much.!! ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ’“ 2018! *Highest rank- 2 #btstaehyung Ohmygod!!!๏ฟฝ... More

CHARACTERS
CHAPTER 1
CHAPTER 2
CHAPTER 3
CHAPTER 4
CHAPTER 5
CHAPTER 6
CHAPTER 7
CHAPTER 8
CHAPTER 9
CHAPTER 10
CHAPTER 11
CHAPTER 12
CHAPTER 14
CHAPTER 15
CHAPTER 16
CHAPTER 17
CHAPTER 18
CHAPTER 19
CHAPTER 20
CHAPTER 21
CHAPTER 22
CHAPTER 23
CHAPTER 24
CHAPTER 25
CHAPTER 26
CHAPTER 27
CHAPTER 28
CHAPTER 29
CHAPTER 30
CHAPTER 31
CHAPTER 32
CHAPTER 33
CHAPTER 34
CHAPTER 35
CHAPTER 36
ENDING
EPILOGUE ๐Ÿ’ ๐Ÿ’•
NEW BOOK!
NEW BOOK!

CHAPTER 13

20.5K 687 36
By Junglee_Jagi

NEXT MORNING:

JUNGKOOK'S POV

I arrived at school early today. I was reading a book while waiting for the teacher to arrive.

Then I felt someone's presence behind my back and I know who it was.

Y/N.

I ignore her. Why would I greet her? We're over. And there's nothing else to talk about. I clear everything yesterday.

I could feel her eyes on me but I ignore it and try to focus on my book. I heard her sigh.

~~~~~~~~~

I already finish reviewing my notes and we were still waiting for the teacher to arrive.. Damn.. When is he coming?? What took him so long?? I guess he's not coming today.

I stand up and I decided to go to the toilet.

TAEHYUNG: Yah! Jeon jungkook where are you going??

JUNGKOOK: Hell..

I said while walking out the room and walk towards the toilet.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

After I finish my business I walk out the toilet and started to walk towards my classroom. While I was walking I heard someones running towards me.

???: JEON JUNGKOOK!

I heard an angry voice. I turn around and I saw a furious jimin. I smirk. I think he already know what I had done to his sister.

I didn't even dare to run. I just stood there while watching him getting closer.

JIMIN: How fcking dare you! Jeon jungkook!!

He shouted and punch me on my cheeks. I land to the floor.

JIMIN: How dare you hurt my sister!! She didn't even do anything to you!! You are such a heartless bastard!!

He keep on shouting at me while I was still laying on the floor. I wipe my blood on my lips.  And look at him, I could see how angry he was. Now, you know how I felt before. It's fair now for us jimin.

JIMIN: Don't you dare come to my sister ever again! I warning you before I will have the urge to kill you!! You bastard!

He shouted at me and turn his back at me and started to walk away. I stand up and face his back. Then I said something that made him stop in his track.

JUNGKOOK: It's fair now, don't you think? You hurt mine.. And I hurt yours.

He turn around and face me.

JIMIN: What the fck are you talking about? It's my fcking sister you hurt!!

I laugh sarcastically while he had a confuse look.

JUNGKOOK: Don't tell me you already forgot? Haha! Come on park jimin! Try to remember it!

I said while he still have a confuse look.

JIMIN: What the??? I really don't know what you're trying to say.. Are you trying to change the subject? Don't test me you bastard! I knew from the start that I shouldn't let my sister love you! Because I knew there something wrong!! And my guess was right... You fcking hurt her!! I will never forgive you! I will make you suffer you bastard.

JUNGKOOK: No need to do that jimin... Because you already made me suffer for fcking years!!!

I shouted in anger.

JUNGKOOK: Don't you dare pretend like you know nothing because it only make me more mad at you!! I hurt your sister?? Yes!!! Because I want to! I want to take my revenge!! That's why I use your sister for my revenge! And now that I get what I want....... It's fair now.

JIMIN: How dare you!!  You use my sister for revenge?! And why?!! Because your mad at me because iu chose me over you?! Or I'm a better dancer than you?!!

I tighten my fist tight. My blood boil from anger. Same with jimin.

JIMIN: If that's your reason why you want revenge! Well.. How childish you are... And that's not the enough reason why you want a revenge!! I didn't do anything to you! So why do you want a revenge?! Huh??...........stay away from my sister... Because if you hurt her again.. I won't hesitate to kill you.

He said and turn his back at me. What I said next made him stop in his track again.

JUNGKOOK: JINHEE!!! JEON JINHEE!! Do you remember that name?!

I shouted. His back was still facing me and I could tell he was starting to get nervous.

JUNGKOOK: Do you remember that name park jimin?! The name jinhee that you hurt! ANSWER ME!

I shouted in anger. He turn around and face me. I couldn't read what's on his eyes.... It shows sadness, hurt, and guilt.

JUNGKOOK: You don't know how much I've waited for this moment park jimin..... You don't know how much I want to throw all my anger to you. You don't know how much I wanted to kill you...... But when I saw your sister....... It remind me of her.... Then I thought that it was better to take my revenge on your sister and I plan to hurt her so you would feel the pain I felt when I saw how hurt my sister was..... And now you already know what I felt... You're the reason of her death. And I will make sure it will haunt you until you die.. I will never forgive you!

JIMIN: It was all an accident...

I scoff.

JUNGKOOK: Accident?! You call that an accident?!

JIMIN: IT WAS ALL AN ACCIDENT! I DIDN'T MEAN IT! I DIDNT INTENDED TO HURT HER!

JUNGKOOK: I DON'T CARE IF ITS AN ACCIDENT OR NOT! YOURE STILL THE REASON OF HER DEATH AND I WILL NEVER FORGIVE YOU!

I shouted and I started to breath heavily.

JUNGKOOK: You're still lucky because I didn't kill your sister...... Because I'm not a murderer like you.....I'm still not finish with you park jimin.

I said and turn my back at him and started to walk towards my room.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I was sitting at the edge of my bed while looking at her photo. My teas stream down while I got the flashback of what happened 6 years ago.

~~~~~~~

FLASHBACK

6 YEARS AGO

JINHEE: Oppa! He notice me! He's so cute oppa! He have a chubby cheeks.

My sister said while giggling. I chuckled and ruffled her hair.

JUNGKOOK: Yah... You're still young. You're only 9 and that short guy.. How old is he?

JINHEE: Uhm...I think he's 13 or 14.... But I really like him.. I think I'm already in love.

JUNGKOOK: Yah! You've just met him last week and now you call it first love? Aish...

She pouted at me.

JINHEE: OK fine.... But I don't care oppa.. I really like him... And I want to go back to the park tomorrow.. And I guess will be there tomorrow.

JUNGKOOK: Ok... Just be careful tomorrow... And don't give your trust easily to that guy.. Ok?

JINHEE: Ok, oppa..

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

2 WEEKS LATER

JUNGKOOK: Shh... Tell me what's wrong.. What's wrong with my baby? Huh? Tell me... Tell oppa who hurt my baby..

JINHEE: C-chim.. Chim... H-he broke my h-heart o-oppa..

JUNGKOOK: shhh... Please don't cry now..

JINHEE: I-it hurts oppa... I really like him.

JUNGKOOK: Jinhee-ah... You're still young.. There are a lot of guy out there that is better than him... Don't rush things jinhee-ah... Please stop crying..

JINHEE: *sob* I-i- I hate him... I-i hate him, o-oppa.

JUNGKOOK: Shh.. Don't cry now,... I promise if you stop crying I will buy you ice cream.. And oh.. I will buy you a new doll. Just stop crying now.. Ok?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

2 DAYS LATER

5:00 P.M

MRS. JEON: It's almost dark outside jungkook. Call your sister now.

JUNGKOOK: Ok, mom. I'll be back later..

MRS. JEON: Ok! Be careful honey!

~~~~~~~

I was walking around the park while looking for Jinhee.

JUNGKOOK: Jinhee! Where are you?!

No answer.

JUNGKOOK: Yah! Jeon jinhee stop playing and come out now! It's not funny anymore!

Again there was no answer, I started to run around the park to look for her.. But I didn't see her anywhere. So I thought that maybe she already went home.

I started to walk home when all of a sudden I saw people gather around the street. It was like there was an accident or something. So I walk towards to them. Since I'm a bit short it was hard for me to see what they are looking. Until I heard.

???: Oh my God.. Look at her face, it's full of blood..

???: I know... She really look pitiful..

Then I suddenly felt nervous.

JUNGKOOK: Excuse me... Let me get through.. I have to---

I stop talking when I saw who was laying on the ground. My tears fall down.

JUNGKOOK: JINHEE!!!!!!! NO!!!!

I shouted and I bend down and I started to shake her.

JUNGKOOK: No!! No!! Please!!! Help!! What are you all watching at?! Call an ambulance now!!!!!

I look down at my sisters face with full of blood. She was lying stiff not even a breath can be heard.

JUNGKOOK: No!!!! Please wake up jinhee!!!!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~

MRS. JEON: No!!! That's not true!!!!She's not dead!!!! Save my daughter now!!!!!

My mom continue to hit the doctors while she was sobbing.

MRS. JEON: You're lying!!! How can you call yourself a doctor?!!! Save my daughter's life!!!! Please I beg you!! I can't loose her too!!!

JUNGKOOK: M-mom... P-please that's enough... She's gone...

~~~~~~~~~~~~

OFFICER: Base on our investigation... She was running away from the park.. And it looks like someone is after her that's why she keep on running...

MRS. JEON: Who did this to her??

OFFICER: We are still not sure Mrs. Jeon.. But we ask some people in the park that saw the accident... And some of them said that someone was following her that time she was running away from the park.. Then..... They said that your daughter stop running but the person who was following her pushed her in the street... Then.... There was a car driving on it's full speed and it hit your daughter..

My mom broke into tears again.

MRS. JEON: W-who is that p-person??

The officers sigh and said.

OFFICER: Park jimin...

MRS. JEON: Then what are you still waiting for?? Arrest him before he will ran away.

OFFICER: We're sorry Mrs. Jeon... But we can't arrest him because the evidence is not enough... We still need more evidence.

MRS. JEON: Evidence? Isn't the people who witnesses the scene is enough as a evidence?

OFFICER: We're sorry but it's against the law to catch someone without a matching evidence... We can't just arrest him because some people witnessed it.. We need a evidence to support it. And one more thing.... We can't arrest him because..... He's still a minor... He's only 13 years old.

MRS. JEON: Oh my God........ *sigh* Please do everything you can to get the justice fore my daughter's death.

OFFICER: We will Mrs. Jeon.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

FLASHBACK END

After I found out that jimin is the cause of my sisters death I promise myself to get revenge.. I promise to myself that I will make him suffer and I make him feel the pain I felt when I lost my sister... I will never forgive him.

I stare at the photo again in my hands. My tears are falling nonstop as I caressing it.

JUNGKOOK: I will never forgive that bastard jinhee-ah... He's the reason why we can't be together anymore.... I miss you, my sister..

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

JULY 18, 2018

I'm sorry if I made you cry guys... It's ok to cry 😢😢... Because I was also crying before when I was still thinking about this book. I was crying when I was imagining what will happen to them.

This ff just popped on my head and I thought to why not publish it on wattpad?  So I can share my imagination to everyone. And I decided to publish it.. And I'm glad you like it.

HOPE YOU LIKE THIS CHAPTER.

DONT FORGET TO VOTE AND COMMENT.

HAVE A BLESS DAY EVERYONE.  

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

44K 1.4K 21
He loves you. You never knew. He is always with you but you are so fool that you never know what is happening with him. When he knew about his brothe...
271K 11.1K 43
[BTS x Reader] ยซ COMPLETED ยป She was cornered. Once her back hit her locker with a thud, both of them knew she was trapped. "I won't let you escape...
515K 24.5K 48
"Don't get your hope high. I did this only for my family. I never cared about your family, I never cared about you!" ~~ When Jin's boyfriend left him...
2.5M 77.4K 71
Wanna be a trainee and fall in love with jungkook? You're a trainee. You left your family to become an idol. How will you meet Jungkook? Will he even...