Life//book 5 to Colby Brock s...

By laneylove38

Last book Vivian just died... how will everyone take it? Is she actually gonna die? How is it having Colby Br... More

Characters
Amber
Beanie boy
Pushhh
Amber
Vivian
Done with hospitals
Date
Adam
Colby
Vivian
Gone
Bye
Fam
Prom
Day
After
Knock
Graduation
Vivian
Wedding
Starbucks
Home
Moving
Vivian
Babyy
Christmas party
Adam
Christmas
Movies
Vivian
Life
Head
Good mother
Vivian
Break
Move back
Charlie
Home
Characters
Babysitting and partys
Dinner
Vivian
Tacos
Vivian
Amber
Ashton
Charlie
Halloween
Wedding days
Photo
Celebrity
Vivian
Its a...
Vivian
DM's
Coffee
Boyy
Vivian
Texts
Leaving
Mr and mrs Brock
Charlie
Tv
Flight
Break-up
Celebritys
Walks
Kiss
Vivian
Drunken kisses
Invite
Dinners
Back
Birthdays pt 1
Sebastian
Vivian
Birthdays part 2
1673
Week
Characters
Tv
Dinner partys
Tests
Engagement parties
Vivian
88
Weddings....
Epilogue

Christmas eve

153 2 0
By laneylove38

Sebastian's POV
5 months later.
It's been 5 months since everything and Vivian and I are going great. It's Christmas time and Grey's birthday. Viv and I share a room and the guys still live here.

"Morning babe. Merry Christmas Eve" I said kissing Vivians nose.

"Morning." I said.

"I should get dressed. I have some last minute shopping to do" she said kissing me and getting up. She got up just wearing just an oversized t-shirt. I got up and walked downstairs to Chris holding Grey. I Just laughed. I pulled out a pan and grabbed a couple eggs. I started to cook them and Viv came down. She kissed my cheek and got something to drink. Grey was sitting in his high chair. Chris was sitting across from him and Tom was standing by the fridge.

"Mama" we heard all of the sudden. We stopped what we were doing and looked over to Grey.

"Did he just say mama?" Viv asked smiling.

"Yeah he did" Chris said. She went over and picked up Grey.

"My baby just said his first word" she kissed his cheek and tickled him then put him back down. I put some eggs on his plate and he started eating. We all grabbed our own plates and sat down to eat.

"What are you doing today?" Tom asked Viv

"Well I have to go last minute shopping then wrap presents and get ready for tomorrow. Anyone wanna go with me and Grey?" She said we all shot up.

"Oh crap" she said.

"What's up babe?" I asked her.

"My whole family is flying in later today. You all are coming for dinner tonight right?" She asked.

"Yeah we all are" Chris said.

"Good. They might freak because Well you guys are famous" she said.

"Babe you are too so" I said to her.

"Yeah but it's you guys" she said. I just laughed. She got up and put her plate away.

"Come on child of mine let's get you dressed" she said picking up Grey and walking upstairs.

"Ok now that she's upstairs I wanna tell you guys something" I said to them.

"What's up?" Chris asked.

"I got Vivian a promise ring" I said smiling.

"No way!" Chris said and high five me.

"Congrats man" Tom said and hugging him.

"Why are you guys hugging?" Vivian asked confused.

"Oh no reason" I said.

"You guys are strange I tell you" she said.

"You guys ready?" She asked

"Yep" we got into her car. We drove to the mall and 4 hours later we were done. We drove back home.

"Alright I'm gonna go wrap some presents and then start to get ready" Viv said and went upstairs.

Vivians pov.
I finished wrapping everything and started to get ready. I turned on my favorite song and got in the shower. I got out and did my hair makeup and put my dress on.

I walked downstairs holding Grey in his little tuxedo.

"DAMN MY BABY LOOKIN HAWT!!" Sebastian yelled making me laugh.

"Thanks! Last Christmas I was pregnant so I couldn't dress how I wanted to" I said.

"Well let's go!" Chris said to us. I took Sebastian's hand and we all walked across the street. We got to the front door and sighed before I opened it. I grabbed Sebastian's hand and we walked inside:

"I'm here!" I yelled out.

"Vivian how are you sweetheart?" Grandpa asked me.

"I'm good" I said. I walked into the living room and saw my family, Sams family, Kats family, Corey's family, Devyns family, Elton's family and Aaron's family.

"Hey everyone. I want you to meet my friends. Chris, Tom and my boyfriend Sebastian" I said

"Chris, Tom and Sebastian this is my grandma and grandpa, and my uncle gage, Sams parents and siblings. Corey's. Devyns, Kats, Aaron's and Elton's. Phew that was a lot" I said giggling. Everyone said hi and everything and talked.

"Oh I totally forgot!" I said and everyone looked at me.

"Grey said his first word" I said. Everyone cheered and everything.

"Viv when are we doing presents?" Noah and Elijah asked me.

"Hmmm why don't you go ask your dad. I have no idea tbh" I said. He ran over and asked him.

"Your amazing with kids" Sebastian said

"Thanks babe" I said

"Dinner time!" My dad announced. We all went to the big table and sat down. The guys sat by me and then everyone else found there own spots. We got our food and everyone wanted me to make a speech thing.

"Well thank you all for coming uh mom and dad thanks for life. Thanks for dealing with me dad that must've been hard. Actually thank you everyone. This years been insane I've gained some people in my life. My son who's gonna be one tomorrow I love him so much. The guy I love. 2 new best friends. Uh I'm an aunt. My 2 all time bestfriends has there kid even tho there not here and I guess dig in" I said shrugging.

"Sheesh your like a teenager again" gage said

"Watch it bub my dad will kick yo ass and you know it!" I said pointing at him. I sat down and kissed Sebastian.

"So Vivian what's new since the last time we've seen you?" Grandma asked.

"Well I've had a kid. Charlie and I broke up. I met these weirdos and fell in love" I said smiling.

"How did you meet them?" Gage asked

"Well they were fans of my YouTube videos so they invited me to a premiere and I met them" I said.

"Where are you guys living?" Aaron's mom asked.

"Oh we live with Viv" Tom said.

"Oh so it's just you and the guys?" Gage asked.

"Yeah what's wrong with that? That's how it was when I lived here except I had Devyn and Kat." I said.

"Nothing" he said shrugging and I just rolled my eyes.

"I'm here with yo niece Vivian!" Amber yelled.

"Amber, Ashton Thank god your here!" I said running over to them.

"Damn girl looking good" Amber said to me.

"Why thank you Amber" I said as we walked into the dinning room area.

"You look amazing for just having a baby" I said to here.

"Please not as good as you did after you had Seb." She said.

"Ah memory's. The things I screamed out while giving birth..." I said and sighed. We finished eating and a little while later it was announced that it was time to do our tradition and all of the family's watch 3 video of everyone's. 2 videos that someone else posted about you and 1 of your own. Youngest goes first so picked the one at the press conference. 

"Alright So back story on this is it was on the movie premiere in Tokyo. I got called out to go on stage which I thought was strange and the interviewer asked some really sexist questions" I said and turned it on.

Interviewer: So Sebastian back stage I saw a beautiful woman with you. What is her name?

Sebastian: oh uh her name is Vivian.

Interviewer: why don't we bring her out here!

Interviewer: So Vivian tell us about yourself.

Me: oh no I don't wanna intrude...

Interviewer: Oh please your not. So tell us a bit about yourself

Me:well my names Vivian uh I'm a model. I'm from California.

Interviewer: So What does your dad do for a living. Or your brother?

Me: Well uh my dads a really famous YouTuber.

Interviewer: What's his name sweetie?

Me: Colby Brock.      

Interviewer: Are you gonna have children?

Me: oh uh I already have a son. 

Interviewer: How do you function on days when you have your period and your modeling?

Me: I'm sorry excuse me?

Interviewer: How do you function on days when you have your period and your modeling?

Me: *whispering to Sebastian*

Sebastian: *whispering back*

Me being a boss ass bitch: Thank you for interviewing me with those sexist questions. I think I'm gonna go now...

I turned it off after and waited for there reactions.

"Woah... what were you and Sebastian whispering about?" Sam asked.

"If the dude was serious" I said. Next I picked a compilation of people who did smash or pass.

First dude: Smash she's freaking hot.

Last dude: Pass I heard she's with Sebastian Stan and 1. I can't compare with his hotness 2.With everything that's happened with her I feel bad and 3. She's too nice I wanna just be her friend.

"thanks dude I don't know you seem cool!" I said I chose a vlog of mine.

"What's up everyone Vivian back here again and still pregnant. This freaking sucks tbh. I don't fit into any of my cute clothes... oh well. Anyways buckle up for another vlog. I'm gonna our a time lapse thing on for me getting ready. Also I have no clue what I'm doing but I kinda wanna prank someone. I kinda wanna prank my dad. Anyways I've gotta get ready because I'm meeting someone. *time laps.... over* now that I'm ready and lookin hella hot for being pregnant. *time skip* so I'm at Starbucks waiting for someone and there late. Oh well I missed this person so they can be. I'm gonna get so many hate comments about drinking coffee while being this far along. My baby will be ok and Charlie kept my ass up all night. He's gonna be watching this so Thank Charlie for being annoying. Anyways I'll vlog again once the dude gets here. *time skip*. Guess who's here... Ashton! About time..." video me said.

"Hey Amber is a very needy pregnant women" video Ashton said.

"Dude we all are. Get used to it. You've dealt with emotional me all my life and through my pregnancy's. You should be used to this. But anyways let's go to my parents." Video me says. The next clip is of me explaining something.

"So I haven't seen my family for awhile which is odd cause I live across the street from them. Oh freaking well. Cmon best friend" I said to them. Time skip to when she's back home in the video.

"Well I'm back home with this loser Charlie. *whispers watch this* babe?" Video me asked

"What's up?" He asked on the vid

"Can you get me some ice cream please?" Video me asked

"You have legs get it your self." He said and I stood there with my mouth wide open.

"Hey man you got me knocked up. Twice. The least you could do is get me some ice cream" I said

"Soo... I'm getting you your damn ice cream." He said

"Your not a good fiancé" Video me said shaking my head.

"Put the camera down." He said and the screen went black.

"True story him and I had a huge fight after that. No wonder it didn't work out" I said. Everyone else went and it was time to open some presents

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

12.4K 470 26
Honestly dont read this unless you're looking for a terrible written basic ass 2018 Wattpad story. but yeah enjoy if you want:)
88.9K 1.7K 51
~ DISCONTINUED AS OF 10 - 1 - 20 ~ ~ ALSO UNDER EDITING TO MAKE IT BETTER ~ ~ STILL READABLE (IF INTERESTED) ~ "I love you, Colby." Colby Brock. YouT...
50.5K 1.2K 31
Colby Brock, famous Viner turned YouTube Star. Best friends with Sam Golbach. Known for being the 'emo' one of the duo. Paranormal investigator. Canc...
3.6K 231 21
đ˜ĸ𝘭đ˜ē𝘴𝘴đ˜ĸ 𝘩đ˜ĸ𝘴 𝘷đ˜Ē𝘷đ˜Ēđ˜Ĩ đ˜Ĩđ˜ŗđ˜Ļđ˜ĸ𝘮𝘴, đ˜ĸ 𝘮đ˜ĸđ˜¯ 𝘸đ˜Ēđ˜ĩ𝘩 đ˜Ŗ𝘭đ˜ļđ˜Ļ đ˜Ļđ˜ēđ˜Ļ𝘴 đ˜ĸđ˜¯đ˜Ĩ đ˜Ŗđ˜ŗđ˜°đ˜¸đ˜¯ 𝘩đ˜ĸđ˜Ēđ˜ŗ đ˜ĸ𝘭𝘸đ˜ĸđ˜ē𝘴 đ˜ĸ𝘱𝘱đ˜Ļđ˜ĸđ˜ŗđ˜Ļđ˜Ĩ đ˜Ēđ˜¯ đ˜ĩ𝘩īŋŊ...