Abused- Klance, Highschool AU

By Otaku1315

Keith is abused at home. By both of his parents. He moves from Texas to a small city Altea. There is only one... More

1
3
4
5
6
7
Request
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15

2

3.7K 94 210
By Otaku1315

Okay it was bad. Zarkon didn't give a fuck that Keith was new.

It turned out Zarkon decided to give them a pop-quiz. And his fucking pop-quiz is a 4 page test! When Keith told him that he was new and didn't know what they were going through, Zarkon said:

"Oh I see! I will give you some time to catch up!" He than looked at his watch and continued " Time's up!" and slammed the papers on Keith's desk.

Lance looked at him with pity. Keith, however, didn't seem to be fazed at all. He just took out his pen and started to solve.

Zarkon didn't knew he was about to get his ass handed to him.

The students were given 30 minutes to finish. Lessons lasted 45. 

Around 20 minutes after the Keith vs Zarkon incident, our favourite Mullet stood up and made his way to the teacher desk. He laid his exam, oh not so gently and looked Zarkon straight in the eye, rivaly burning in his own. He turned around, slowly, and came bak to his seat.

Zarkon was dumbfounded. No one has EVER have enough guts to just slam something right in front of him. Oh, this kid is screwed. Very. Screwed. He looked at the test, surprised to find all 40 problems solved. 

'He probably has all wrong! I can see from here he used a wrong formula. Ha! What an idiot.'

Fortunately for Keith the first answer was correct. So was the next one. Soon Zarkon realised that the formula Keith was using wasn't wrong. It was just WAY more advanced. Hell even Zarkon had problems with it in collage. IN COLLEGE! We are in highschool for god sake! And this kid was 15! The fuck went wrong here?! 

Anyway that is how Keith's score presented:

40/40 

100%

[Insert some really bad looking sign here, that says 'Zarkon']

Holy shit. This was...

Okay you know what? Let's just say that the highest score EVER was made by Pidge and it was 27/40. So How? Just how?! The kid?!

His alarm rang. 

30 minutes passed. 

Uh, now he had to check others pathetic efforts.

Cole Rogers - 14/40

Harry Ives - 21/40

Lance Mcclain - 18/40

Ann Gemm - 6/40

Lotor Galra - 20/40

and so on, and so on...

He finished. Now lets get with it quickly.

"I am now going to read your names. When you her yours you come here and take your work. Understood?!" He shouted.

 The students nooded.

Zack Blaze!

...

Yuu Evans!

...

Axel Black!

...

...

...

Keith Kogane!

The said boy got up with a groan. Just as he was about to grab his paper, Zarkon stood up.

"Class! I think we have a cheater." He said.

'WHAt?' was on everyones minds.

"What?" Keith whispered, his head low. " I didn't cheat."

"Oh yeah? Than can you explain to me how you got 40/40?" He hissed. Smilling evily showing his crooked teeth.

"...Just because someone got a perfect score doesn't meen they cheated...sir." His voice was still a whisper.

"And you expect me to believe you?!"

Keith feared his father. He feared his mother. He knew they were the only ones that can make him suffer so much he won't be able to stand, he would break. 

He was forced to hide his secret. He was forced to be a loner. He was forced to stand up for himself when the bullies decided he was their next target. And all that made him a hothead. A rivaly lover. 

Keith feared his parents. But not Zarkon.

" I am not a cheater, sir. And if you think it is impossible for a student to get 40/40, just shows how big of an ego you have. And how inadequate you are for a teacher." He didn't whisper this time.

The class fell dead silent. Zarkon.exe. stopped working.

Lance looked at Keith. He was brave. He just talked back to a teacher. and Lance just couldn't not agree with him. So he stood up. He was brave. So he took a deep breath and shouted

"SARVES YOU RIGHT!" 

All the faces now faced his way. Oh My God he fucked up.

Zarkon first looked at Keith than at Lance.

Keith first looked at Lance than at Zarkon.

And Lance first looked at Keith than at Zarkon waiting for the outburst.

"Detention! Both of you!"

Ah, here it is. Lotor smriked evily,while Keith went back to his seat, and raised his hand.

"Sir?" he asked.

"Yes Lotor?" Zarkon answered with a smile. World is so unfair.

"Don't you think detention is too easy? I mean the new kid just cheated, and the second one harrased you, sir. They deserve worse." He chimed. His smirk changed into a shit eating grin. 

"You are right Lotor." Zarkon hissed, proud that his favorite student was so similar to him." How about..." Zarkon went silent for a moment "yes. This will be a good one" He then reached out for something that was under his desk. Turned out it was his bag. The math teacher took out some very not-nice looking stack of papers. Both Lance and Keith swallowed hard.

"As most of you know, I do not only teach highschool but also collage. Since our Mr.Kogane is such a cheater I am going to give him and Mr.McClain  homework. This-" he raised his hand showing the papers "- is what I am currently doing with my collage students. You, Mr. Kogane and Mr. McClain will have to do this. Oh don't look at me like that you little Cuban. We have Mr. Smartass Kogane to tutor you." He walked over to them. Smilling evily. "Oh! it's for tomorrow and if you don't finish it or you have just one mistake...well I do not guarantee you will make to the end of the week. Class dissmissed." 

And just like that Keith and Lance were fucked.

Except for these two all the other students shot up from their seats and harrassed out of the classroom. The remaining were just sitting dumbfounded.

"And what the hell are you two waiting for?!" Zarkon shouted.

"The...detention, sir. When should we come?" Keith asked after a moment of hesitation.

"Well today, of course! What, are you dumb?! Now get out!" Turns out Zarkon is even more violent when not teaching.

Without any other word the two boys grabbed their bags not forgetting about the homework and speed walked out.

Once on the corridor Lance quickly shoved Keith to the side looking at him suspiciously.

"Did you cheat?" He asked in a low tone. Anger visible in his eyes.

"What? Of course not! Lance I am not like that!" Keith answered. Shock in his voice.

"Than prove it!" Lance didn't believe.

'Deep breath Keith. You do not want a panic attack. Deep breath. You do not want to kill Lance for catching the attention of the whole corridor. Good. In. Out. Do not kill Lance. Kill Zarkon."

" Do you know Marmora School of the United States?" He asked.

"Who doesn't! It is like the best of the best. I heard their students were expelled if they had a lower score than 95% on even one quiz..."

"I was going there for solid 5 years. They have primary school, and what you heard is true."

Lance's jaw was touching the floor. Literally.

"You attended Marmora High?! Jesus! Holy Shit!AHHH! How the fuck?! Shit! I am sorry I shouldn't  have jumped to conclusions! I was such a fool! AHHH! Here I am am rambling again." Lance took a big breath, then slowly let it out. "I am sorry"

All this time he was looking down not once meeting Keith's eyes. After a while he looked up surprised to see a smile on Keith's face.

"Don't worry about it. Actually you are lucky , I was the best at maths so I don't think Zarkon's homework will be particulary hard. I am going to help you."

Lance's MIND:

Keith Kogane

Status: moody mullet

LEVEL UP!!!

Status: angelic mullet

(A/N Okay that was random)

3rd person P.O.V

Lance was all happy and shiny, but Keith....

Even though he was smiling, he was hurting. Lance shoving him into the wall was not a good recipe for his bruises. Especially that his mother did not went easy on him. You know: a frying pan here, a belt here, let's add a few knives here, and oh what a lovely place for a hammer.

Keith mother was psychotic. She didn't just threw at him what was around her. She dragged him to the basement. Aside form the fact that basemants are usually pretty scary, the Kogane's cellar was creepy. Very creepy. Not only it was dark, but it was also a mini torture room.

It had hammers, bricks, ropes and other stuff like that. However Ms. Kogane was smart. She hid everything well so that a person from the outside wouldn't  know how much pain was given in that room. Did I mention lighters? I remind you she is a fire lover.

(A/N Just so you don't get confused. I know I did not mention the basement before, but that is because it was just a prologue. Here I decided to give some more details.)

Keith's father was the impulsive type. He wanted to hit Keith- he would hit Keith. He wanted to starve his son- He would starve his son. He was more dangerous than Keith's mother. The reason of that is that he has some bad anger issuses and looses his temper often. Beatings from his father are more frequent than the tortures from his mother.

Keith often wanders just how the fuck is he still alive.

.    .    .!

Lance was oblivious to Keith almost dying, but it was better than him finding out Keith was going through some serious shit.

"So.. we have English now and the classroom is on the other side of the building, so I suggest we get going" Lance said already turning around.

And that is how their day went. They walked together. They survived through class together, they even ate luch together alongside with Pidge and Hunk.

Lance had to admit Keith was something else. Because, how the fuck is he so socially awkward and such a savage king at once?! Keith is that type of a person that has anger issuses but also is calm and cool. He rarely laughed or smiled and yet Lance didn't feel like an idiot when he didn't. He somehow felt that for Keith his jokes were funny and he laughed inside, but just doesn't know how to do it on the outside. He got a feeling Keith is all mysterious, but he answered all Lance's questions like: how old are you, what ethinicty are you, your favourite color, what is your biggest insecurity and even more personal questions, with such a tone you just couldn't not believe him. From what he knew about the other boy, he could put Lance into a coma easily, but the Cuban boy felt really safe around him. Yes, Keith is indeed special.

Lance was extraordinary. He was loud, annoying, catching attention and a touchy person. Everything Keith didn't like. Yet with Lance...he actually like his goofy personality. His stupid jokes made his day a little better. His loud way of talking made his stories more interesting. And his curiosity about Keith made him feel that Lance actually cared about their friendship. His touches were warm and delicate. With Lance it was a reassuring gentle tap on the shoulder, not a hard smack with a rolling pin. Keith had a feeling as if he knew Lance for ages, even though they met just a few hours ago! Lance is indeed special.

Unfortunately school was over, but not for them. Fucking detention. Always there to ruin the mood. They slowly made their way to the classroom chating about the new Voltron season. Man season 7 was a killer! 

Alas they soon were standing in front of the door that lead to the cursed room. Three big steps and their personal hell began.

Keith Kogane and Lance McClain didn't know how big impact each other will have on the other.

Hope you liked it! :)

Feel free to comment and criticize. I would like to know what you think :)

Sorry for any grammar or spelling mistakes. English is my not first language. 

Words: 2078

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

146K 2.8K 31
In the whirlwind world of basketball and broken promises, Nailea finds herself at a crossroads as she prepares to transfer to the same college as Pai...
1M 54K 35
It's the 2nd season of " My Heaven's Flower " The most thrilling love triangle story in which Mohammad Abdullah ( Jeon Jungkook's ) daughter Mishel...
226K 9.2K 60
π—œπ—‘ π—ͺπ—›π—œπ—–π—› noura denoire is the first female f1 driver in π——π—˜π—–π—”π——π—˜π—¦ OR π—œπ—‘ π—ͺπ—›π—œπ—–π—› noura denoire and charle...
1.1M 47.9K 94
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC