вrιde oғ тнe вoogeyмan (Yande...

By Fatbunny101

(DISCONTINUED.) (AU) Due to the curse on the Myers that was made centuries ago, six year old Michael Myers co... More

"Childhood" || Prologue
"Stalker" || Chapter 1
"Myers Home" || Chapter 2
"Murders" || Chapter 3
"The Shape" || Chapter 4
"The Aftermath" || Chapter 5
"Friend In Need" || Chapter 6
"Looming Danger" || Chapter 7
"Nostalgia" || Chapter 8
"Hospital Chase" || Chapter 9
"White Christmas" || Chapter 10
AN || Editing/Future Chapters/Thank you
"Devils Night" || Chapter 11
"Increasing Affection" || Chapter 12
"Distressed" || Chapter 13
"Curse Of Thorn" || Chapter 14
"Nightmare Man" || Chapter 15
"Incertitude" || Chapter 16
"Eerie Melancholia" || Chapter 17
"Brewing Tension" || Chapter 18
"Devils Embrace" || Chapter 20
AN || New One-Shot/Update
AN /// Apology Note/Discontinuing

"Fragile Sanity" || Chapter 19

3.7K 69 66
By Fatbunny101

"(Y/n) Pov"

I layed out our breakfast in the table, humming lazily to a small tune I heard on the radio this morning. I felt rather silent today and nothing seemed to come into my head to chat with the Lloyd siblings who seemed as lost as me. John read the newspaper like he does every-morning, making small talk to Susan every once in a while. But yet rubbing the dark circles under his eyes and groaning as he was turning the page on his newspaper. And Susan fiddled her fingers in fast motion, sweat going down her features and acting very jumpy. I am aware that every year shes on the lookout for Michael trying but failing every year with that. And I noticed this behavior for quite a while now. Jamie seemed more active, willing to behave as she sat in her highchair. But other then her soft cooing it was just empty silence that was filling the dining room area. The sound of us eating our food every once in a while.

Today was the day that none of us were looking forward to, halloween. Yet I told myself to wake up and move on for the day, nothing letting this holiday affect me and just keep moving. But yet my body felt heavy when I woke up, I was debating whether or not I should go to work and just take a day off. But I got up anyway, just letting myself fly by for the day. Susan glanced over at me while I sat down on the table. My emotionless face was the first thing she sees, but more so looking at my eyes. They look like a shell of my former self, so cracked and broken. Like I was a piece of glass that was breaking slowly. John seemed like a sluggish wreak, his hair has been messier and his mind seemed to wonder everywhere, dark circles appear under his eyes more so than before. While Susan seemed more active and alive then the two that were sitting before her, but yet her body felt like it was going to explode, her mind was scattered just like her thoughts. Eventually leaving for her job before we even noticed her hazing attitude.

John quickly finished his breakfast and grabbed his doctor's coat that matched very well with the dark purple and patterned sweater he was wearing, along with reading glasses that rested on his forehead. I stood up and walked next to him as he went out. He turned around and pecked my lip with a smile. "I'll be back home early alright?" He mentioned in the most casual way.

"You have a good day at work, try not to poison anyone today?" I lazily joked as I was ruffling his hair in a teasing manner. John scoffed with a soft chuckle that exited his soft lips.

"Oh i'll try not to. Maybe I should change my name to doctor death, that will probably hide that i'm a serial killer?..." John replied back with a jest but with bored attitude as he also shrugged his shoulders with a fake pout. But yet his eyes were withdrawn and his eye sockets looking darker than before, I noticed with a frown but didn't do anything.

"Ok doctor death you be good now and stay safe, i'll be watching you." Waving bye at him, poking my tongue out playfully. John scoffed with a go-lucky attitude as he shut the door of his car and drove off to work. As soon as I watch him leave, I quietly pick up Jamie and do my usual routine of dropping her off to daycare, then heading to work.

Kill...

Kill...

Kill...

The harsh whispers in my head rang through my mind in a constant bases. Sitting in the bar quietly, I sip the shot of beer. People were chuckling and chatting all around there, most of them drinking with roaring laughter acting like immature children and making a embarrassing scene. Some of them are passed out on the side of the bar, or some of them were sober and trying to help their drunken friends to the car. I was a regular here, so this kind of behavior didn't surprise me in the slightest. I even befriended the bartender named Frank. When I would fight with John I would come here sometimes until closing, and just chat until I was wasted and tired, staggering to my house then to bed and waking up and starting all over again. My vision was getting hazy and my words were getting lost in track and slurred, peoples chatter getting distant. But even after that I asked for another refill of alcohol which my bartender friend happily poured some for me though with some reluctance when he noticed my messy hair and pale features that wore into my face. We both chatted for a bit talking about different types of subjects that would come into my fuzzy mind as I take every shot.

Drink...

Drink...

Drink...

My shift has been over for a while now. And I was shocked, hell even horrified of how many of my students showed up with halloween costumes and celebrating this holiday like it was such a great thing, celebrating Michael Myers like a god among men. They were treating this night like the deaths that happened on this day meant nothing. The voices of my guilt that's getting louder and louder, the non-stop hate that tightens its grip around my conscious. My body tensed by the the thought, gripping onto my small glass with my body flinching. My mind was flooded with thoughts Michael Myers violating me as soon as I got out of the school, my body shivering and shaking, and the feeling of drowning entered into my throat. And that's how I got into the bar today, once again drowning away all of my troubles with every fucking sip I take. A tap of my shoulder interrupted my thoughts, Nancy and Carol grinned at me. They were wearing their casual attire and looked more normal.

"Well, well, well... If it is the famous (Y/n) Lloyd, What are you doing here?" Carol took a seat right next to me, Nancy doing the same. The apmasphere turning lighter with the presence of the woman next to me.

"I had to get 'hic' a drink after a long days work." Despite my drunken stupor, I grunted my reply lazily. Taking another sip of my drink. Nancy and Carol looked at each other with worried glances then back at me.

"Is it about John again?..." I stiffed slightly, almost dropping my glass from their question. Nancy's face wasn't the usual confidant glance she gave me. Her eyes were narrowed like she knew something was up.

"Actually no. I was just thirsty and it's been a 'hic' long day..." I honestly answered with my words rolling off my tounge, my mood brightening up a bit with a small smile. Knowing Carol she'll probably gush about some men she met at the bar. Our conversion went to boring to interesting pretty fast.

"Any thoughts about the Halloween party?" Nancy brought up eagerly, as Carol jumped brightly in her seat as she patiently waited for my reply. Johns delicate protective figure came into mind, his warm smile and his relaxed expression made me softly beam with my cheeks turning a faint pink.

"No actually. I was 'hic' thinking of spending the day with John and little Jamie. Try to get my mind off work for once, you know..." An honest grin was on my pale features, the warm fuzzy feeling returning once again. It was almost as powerful as when I first kissed John, like when I first met John, his tears running down his face with grin when he saw me walk down the aisle, and him boasting to the hospitals staff about Jamie when she was born. The fuming of my cheeks turning reddened at the those thoughts. Nostalgia rolling into my thoughts like a truck, but it was a warm welcome.

"Bummer. Alright, but you owe me pictures of Jamie alright?" Carol pouted with a silly attitude, I chuckled at that. She almost reminds of Annie a bit with her carefree silly personality she puts on. In fact this friendship that we were having reminds me of Annie and Laurie. Michaels white mask dropping from my head entirely, something that I have been wishing for 10 years now. The feeling of being violated by him rolled off my whole being. It was nice, it was peaceful like the smooth waves of the ocean. And for once it wasn't the alcohol that was making me feel like this. It was pure and genuine.

"(Y/n)!" A cruel voice went through my bleeding ears. That familiar voice made me tense. The venom in her voice sounding like nails on a chalkboard that me, Nancy, and Carol dread. It was my least favorite co-worker.

Debra.

Not her. God no, not today. I curled my fingers into fists so hard that it turned white. She has been a thorn of my side for years now. Criticizing the way I look, dress, talked. And what's worse is that she's the boss favorite employee, so I had to be nice to her whenever he's around. I won't be to surprised if she was having an affair with him. She hates me so much that even when I take a simple breath she would bite my tongue off with venom dripped in her voice. The need to wrap my fingers in her small neck grew larger and larger every time she popped up. The need to break her bones grew into my consciousness, its just as strong as the feeling of nothingness. The burning desire to see her screams of agony intensified.

Kill...

The air was getting thicker, increasing when I opened my mouth. "What do you want Debra?" I spoke in a monotone voice, taking a deep breathe. The whispers in my head getting louder.

Kill...

"Michael Myers slut is here everybody, what do you have to say for yourself!?" Debra faked her happiness with a snarl. A few people turned to me, some interested and some glaring at Debra or me. I didn't look at her and just kept looking on the counter. Tightened the fists, the stinging feeling grew tighter and blood dripped off my skin a little bit. I bite my teeth together with a hissing snarl, my eyes turning red with bloodlust.

Kill...

"You don't know me..." I whispered with a poisonous glare, Nancy tried to touch my shoulder in a gentle way but I flinched slightly. Debra stepped forward with a offended look, Carol stopped her quickly with a pleading stare.

"Debra don-"

"Oh Carol..." Debra said in a fake passive tone, gently pushing away the thick curly haired women with large glasses and looked at all of the people in the room. I pursed my lips tightly, remaining in my seat.

"We both know she'll just let more people die. Because she would let the most infamous killer catch up to her so she can screw him." Debra arrogantly pestered.

Kill.

"Like Annie and Lynda..." She started, I got out of my seat and walked nearby the exit. My fists still curled, but trying to remain as calm as I can. Annie and Lynda laid out in Tommy Doyles parents room came to mind. I flinched.

Kill.

"Or Maddie..." Debra commented codly. Maddie lifeless wide eyes staring back at me in the library, banged into my head repeatedly.

Kill.

"Or Susan..." She giggled in a menacing way. I proceeded to walk forward to the exit. Ignore her, ignore her, ignore her. Just ignore her.

Kill.

"Or maybe even John or Jamie..." The violin string snapped at those haunting words that Debra uttered out.

I stopped into my tracks, turning around with my eyes widened with my eyes turning dangerously red with my mouth agape. The room stopped at her words, the tense air growing thicker around me and the other people there, all of their eyes wide and unsure. Nancy and Carol let out huge gasp when I charged at Debra with a roar. Grabbed her neck tightly and slamming her against the bar with a loud thud. Debra coughed, gasping for air as she looked straight into my eyes, her eyes winded at what she saw. The were empty dull but they were wide open with a teeth clenched together and were glaring down at the terrified women below me.

KILL!
KILL!
KILL!

The voices of Michael's past victims encouraged me, ringing in my head to do it. And I listened to them like a puppet on strings. The presence of Michael Myers, no the boogeyman lingered in the room. With a growl I tigented her neck tighter, her face turned purple and Debra's coughing went wildly. Debra was crying at this point and was begging me to let go but I didn't listen to her pleas, rage consumed me. My nails were digging into her skin tightly with bleeding marks on the side of her neck. I felt nothing inside of me, no remorse, no guilt, no sympathy. In fact my whole soul was telling me to continue, my birth-mark giving out a pleasurable feeling like it was praising me for a job well done. But yet empty tears rolled down my pale features and fell down on Debra's face, which was turning white. She was losing strength, and her eyelids getting fainter.

...Kill

...Kill

...Kill

"(Y/n)...?" Johns echoed kind encouraging words snapped me awake in a split second, I looked down with a gasp seeing the poor women in agony. I let go of her neck quickly, my whole body shaking along with heavy breaths. Debra coughed the air into her, breathing hard. I looked down into my hands, my eyes winded at what I saw. They were not my petite femiane hands, they were manly, slightly burned and bruised hands with a blue jumpsuit on and that were covered in blood. My eyes were dull and my body limped with faint breaths that were getting heavier and erratic. Everybody in the room was frozen including me. I clenched my chest tightly, the feeling of dying was the only thing I thought. I couldn't breathe, my heart was pounding in a uncomfortable fast pace. Stop staring at me... Stop staring at me... Don't stare at me...

With nothing else to do, I quietly picked up my stuff and walked out of the room saying a quiet but strained sorry and then a quick bye. With a slam of the door the whole room flinched. Everybody didn't say a thing in that room, all of them were paralyzed with a eerie feeling that just left the room a second ago. They all met their gaze to Debra with some angry, and concerned looks. Debra was shivering with tears on her red face, and a huge bruise on her neck. She was wondering why she attacked her, she seemed so calming, so innocent, so quiet. What happened?

I stopped the car with a loud screech, opening and closing the door with a bang. My heavy breathing went throughout the darkened street, as I wobbled to the front steps and the front entrance of the house. The clouds were turning into a depressing grey with raindrops starting to fall down with my eyesight was hazy and my mind was attacking me with negative thoughts and flashbacks. My heart was pumping fast, as well as my throat was getting lack of air. I didn't know if it was alcohol or if I was having a heart attack either way I was dying. I made it into my bathroom, not without losing my balance as I run up the stairs, missing a couple of steps on the way up. I opened the mirror to grab my anti-depressants. Snatching them and opening them with my trembling hands. But my hopes were shattered when they were non in them. I roared with a crack, slamming the bottle to the ground, gripping my hair tightly as the voices echoed creepily.

Stop...

"(Y/n), why did you leave us?..." Maddie's saddened voice with errieness. My lips quivered as I slam my eyes shut.

Stop...

"Do you love us?" Annie and Lynda questioned quietly there sobbed moans ringed softly. I clutched my hair tighter to the point where I could rip it out of my scalp, gripping my teeth together.

Shut up...

"Do you love Michael more than John?" All of them spoke with a slightly bark. The tears returned with a small moan, I leaned against the wall with whimpers in the bathroom. That wasn't true, none of them were right.

Michaels kiss back when he kidnapped me and kept me into the myers house came to mind, I let out a uncontrollable unavoidable blush. This wasn't butterflies in my stomach like with John, no this is was something different. My cursed birthmark let out a pleasurable feeling, it felt good but it was wrong. It was a violating but pleasurable and sensitive. It was like my birthmark was telling me this was right but I know deep-down that this was wrong. Sometimes I wondered what would have happened if I didn't fight back there, if I would have given in into Michael's dark desires. Would have I actually sold my body to do that? Like laying on the abandoned bed where Judith used to sleep as Michaels unmasked emotionless cold brown eyes staring down at me with a hint of lust and obsession at my shivering naked body. As he thrust his hips as I don't do anything letting out a forced moan every once in awhile. Would it have made a difference, would it have helped and saved others?

I let out a exhale with a sinister but bitter chuckle then it turned into insane and manic like, uncontrollable sobbing laughter. Rabid tears running down my red face and snot coming out of my nose from the ringing giggles. Then it just turned into sorrowful howls. A concerned gaa went into my ears. I looked out into the room next to my bedroom to see my daughter blink at me, Jamie was holding her elmo doll close to her small body along with the scattered toys that were all over the room. I sat down right next to her and gently petted her soft hair with silent crying running down my dark and droopy eyelids into my pale pretty features. The sense of familiar warmness went into my fingertips and throughout my shivering body but I don't feel anything inside of me, not sadness, not happiness, nothing. I frowned with my eyes turning dull and cold.

I just want everything to stop, I want to stop with, thinking, working, worrying, life. Everything...

"(Y/n)..." A echoey male almost seductive voice called out, the same one that exited Michaels throat 10 years ago. I jumped with a gasp, looking around the room with dredd. I could have sworn I saw 'The Shapes' shadowed body in the mirrors reflection

"Who said that?..." I spoke out with wide eyes. The faint voices whispered in head again, those disencouraging words that make me feel crazy.

"(Y/n)..." There it goes. Michaels voice again. There was no one in the room. I curled up in the corner in the bleak room and just sighed in defeat, telling myself that it's all in my head and that its not real. Feeling the darkness corner me and leaving me vulnerable and scared.

A cars tires snapped me out of my murderous thoughts and urges. I reluctantly looked out the window seeing John holding a couple of bags and slugging into the house, scoffing at the spooky music and decorations throughout the small neighborhood. I couldn't let John and Susan know about this. I couldn't let him see me. Just thinking about John's frown and Susans wide eyes makes me quivered and curl up into a ball on the floor. Before I went downstairs I washed my face and put on makeup to appear that i'm normal. I put on a fake small and headed downstairs with Jamie putting her down in front of the TV as I sat down on the couch, not before grabbed the only medicine that I have in the house. Alcohol.

John fumbled the bags and walked into the door with a strained hello. He carefully sat down the bags in the counter that were full of unloaded guns and bullets. He knew that it was october, so he headed to the store and bought some for this year and all of the other years. Today was a struggle, lots of people were complaining to get better quicker and his co-workers were pulling spooky pranks to one another which made John flinch with a glare the whole time but tried to keep that famous bright smile on his face. Even though he just wanted to curl up into bed right now. John walked into the living room to find me watching care-bears that were playing happy childish music throughout the room.

"Hey honey." He proceeded to kiss my cheek with a tired greet, I blushed slightly. I hummed a simple hello as I was to entranced with the colorful characters of the screen that were on a bright adventure. Slurping my alcohol with ease, John shuttered at the stuff I was holding.

He quickly turned to the little 10 month old who giggled at the man. "Hello baby-boo." John brightened up a little as he kissed Jamie's cheek as he picked her up, and Jamie cuddled closer to her father's chest with a coo.

John proceed to sit next to me as he watched Jamie play with her toys and giggling at the TV. Johns hands were warm and welcoming, a peace of sunshine in this otherwise dull and colorless room. I felt so tired I just wanted to lay on his shoulder and fall asleep in his welcoming embrace. Both of us layed out on the couch tense, the goosebumps riding in our skin. I growled the more Jamie laughs and the more she makes loud noises, I covered my eyes and clenched my teeth together. John quietly but stiffly telling Jamie to stop it, Jamie ignored him however and continued. My veins were judding out with my face turning red and fumes coming out of my ears. The voices were getting louder and louder.

Leave me alone... I gripped onto my hair again, John frowned at me with wide eyes as he tried to touch my shoulder gently like Nancy did back at the bar. But this time I flinched his shoulder away from him much to his shock.

Leave me alone... I remained still with my hands curled into fists. John froze both his body and his mind. My eyes were bloodthirsty. Laurie, Annie, and Maddie were in the corner of them room again smiling with blood running down their eyes and mouth, their faces white as a ghost.

Leave me alone... Jamie's laughter getting louder and louder. The screams of Michael pasts victims were ringing in my head loudly. I gripped my teeth tighter.

Everything snapped...

"JAMIE KNOCK IT OFF!" Jamie little body was paralyzed, little tears running down her tiny face and hiccups as she watched me storm up the room along with the alcohol, knocking off a picture of me with the glass cracking at the impact of the fall. Johns eyes narrowed at me but yet were full of concern, he turned to his daughter as he picked up with gentle rocking and coos. The picture that fell was me when I was 20 along with John and Susan right next to me smiling with a carefree look. The cracks aiming mostly at my face that was taken.

Everything was quiet in the bedroom I shared with John. Sipping the alcohol as I turned on the first thing on TV, it was a halloween special. I didn't care to change the channel. I grunted and groaned with a bite when I heard loud footsteps getting louder. "Can you explain to me what was that about?" John calmly walked into our bedroom with a snarl. I scoffed bitterly, avoiding eye contact with him.

"What?..." I replied lazily with a huff and a drunken mumble. Johns mouth aged and speechless and with a silent glare he tried again taking a drawn out breathe. The silence sunk in for a while, the air becoming colder and thicker.

"What was that just a minute ago... Out in the living room?" He stated quietly, making it as simple as possible. There was no reply out of me, Johns brows getting lower and lower by every second he stood there, frowning at my quiet display.

"...I just had 'hic' to much to drink." Muttering under my breath, I played with my wine glass with the whiskey spinning in it. I wanted this conversation to be done but John stayed causing me to growl to myself. John sighed, steam coming out of his ears but yet stayed in his spot and did nothing but glance at me.

"Well can you please cut it down, i'm getting sick of it..." John calmly spoke, hiding the fuse that going off in my his head. A resentful and forced smirk that was on his already exhausted facial features. And with that he turned around and headed out of the door slowly. At this point, my nerves were twitched, and my patience was gone. I said something with a biting and growling tone.

"...I don't need to deal with this or you..." I commented with my teeth snarling at the man before me, slamming my wine glass on the table beside me. The insult made my heart turn pitch black but yet it still stung a little, I paid no mind to it like the TV show. John stopped right in his tracks, his fist were clenched hard, slowly turning around with a offended glare.

"You don't need to deal with me...?" He started with a quiet tone heading back towards me slowly, his teeth clenched with a biting whisper.

"You don't need to deal with me...? I deal with you every hour of everyday! I'VE HAD IT, I'M DONE!..." He finally exploded with shout, bursting out with every negative emotion you can think of. I stood with a vicious growl heading towards his face.

"Quit it John!" I challenged with a growl, clenching my jaw at John as I bit back with such force. Tears threatened to leave John's face, but his snarling features still in place. And yet I remain emotionless but glaring at him with an icy look, crossing my arms as I listened to John rants.

"Or what, Huh? What are you going to do?! ..." He growled back loudly.

"You know sometimes you act like your the only one whos life has been FUCKING destroyed!?~" He gripped his hair, a crock was leaving his throat. I said nothing, I didn't insult him back, I didn't apologize, I just looked at him with my dull lifeless (E/c) thay were once bright, were once so full of promise and John saw them and they looked so dead now.

"I don't know about this whole new act my own wife has been putting on recently? But I hate it!..." He commented brutally with a silent choke in his lungs, his head shaking in disappointment with a swallow of his throat.

I finally said something I thought I would never say but yet I did. "Well i'm sorry i'm not this nice little angel anymore John? But I don't need this... I don't need you!..." I slurred out the first thing that came out of my head, my mind was really hazy and dark. My (e/c) eyes widened slightly at the comment and silent tears coming out of my face. John's mouth was agape his eyes widened a bit, his face was wounded and stunned. I can feel John's heart cracked right in front of me. Nothing but the TV and spunky music in the background was heard. Pure silence rang out for a while until faint little crys entered the room next to us, Jamie's sobs grew louder. John looked back at the door where our child sleeps then back to me with a scorned look.

He quivered until he scowled, tears starting to roll down his beautiful face. "...I don't even know you anymore..." And finally with no other words he turned around and slammed the door behind him, leaving me alone in the bedroom as he attended to our daughter. I stomped towards my bed, and slammed everything that was in the way, breaking the lamp in the process. I sat in the my hands gripping my hair and my teeth clenched, silent tears falling down my face.

"I'm sorry we scared you Jamie, shh it's ok i'm here..." John's cooing entered the room next to us, and Jamie's sobs and crying calming down as John soothed the crying child.

Blankly looking at the wall and drinking the whiskey bottle lazily, joyous laughter rang into my head. John, Susan, and me were making jokes and laughing. The utter joy when we ate christmas dinner that beautiful moment with our traumas past us that day. My throat croaked, staring at my dead friends who grinned at me menancly in a way almost insulting way just by their silent stares. Then I remembered Annie, Lynda, and Maddie alive and well, their lives so full of promise as they eagerly telling me how excited they are to live out their lives. But yet there dead and nothing but a pile of bones now that were buried. I sobbed quietly, isolation setting in the dark cold room, my whole being being numb and heavy. Frowning, I stood up and put on that grey and red pirate costume that I bought a few weeks ago. Putting it on and smiling at the way I look, putting on bright red lipstick, and heavy mascara. After I washed away my tears to make me look that I wasn't crying. Grinning in such a fake way, it didn't even look real at all. After I was done I grabbed my bag and went out of the room.

"I might as well go to that party. I have nothing left to lose..." My thoughts echoed coldly in my mind. But yet that comment wasn't fully true, but my drunken state said otherwise and I knew it deep down. Heading downstairs and passing at John who glanced at me with his eyes widened a bit, so confused and worried. Putting down Jamie who stared at her father with a simple gaa. And John who followed me downstairs, calling out to me but I ignored him. Everytime he would call out my name it made me frown and my mouth quiver.

"...(Y/n)?" I ignored him, finally reaching to the door with my purse in hand. John didn't stop however.

"(Y/n) where are you going? Are you ok? (Y/n)!?-" He stopped me quickly and gently gripped onto my coat, staring at me with such seriousness as he petted my hair away from my face and creased my cheek in a comforting manner. I avoided eye contact with him, his face caused my heart to clench tightly. Johns tired brown eyes widened when he stared at my eyes, they weren't my childlike bright and sparkling (e/c) eyes they were bloodthirsty and wrathful that screamed bloody murder, different from the ones he loved to stare at do much. He stepped back slightly. Michael Myers kiss rang into my head with a pang.

"I'll be back till one..." I simply uttered out with a growl, turning away from him as John frowned. And was heading out the door with Johns pleading fading out behind me.

"(Y/n)!-"

"GO AWAY!" I screamed to the handsome sweatered man in his face, slamming the screened door. John jumped back with a shriek, almost tripping and falling by the shout I gave him. His eyes wide with both fear and shock.

"(Y/n)? Come on you just can't shut me out forever? What about Jamie? (Y/N)?!" His furious but agonizing words made me purse my lips tightly, tears once again threatening to leave my face. I headed straight into my car and turning the keys that turned on the car with a roar, rolling the car out of the driveway.

I couldn't bear to look at him.

"(Y/n)?..." John spoke quietly with a single word, his brown eyes were wide. Frozen at his spot as I drove off into the night, until the car was out of his eyesight. He closed the door and leaned against it, shocked tears quietly running down his face, as he gripped his hair tightly and curling up and just letting the emotions flood out. He sat there and just listened to the TV and Jamie's giggling that playing quietly in the background, leaning his face against his arms that were crossed on-top of his legs and quietly but tensely sighing to himself.

What should he do?...

He doesn't know anymore...

...

H̷̞͐e̸̼̓'̶͙͆s̵͈͛ ̶̢͠s̷͓̀ǒ̴̩ ̸̪̃l̶̯̽o̵̪̿s̵̮͝t̶̠͝.̸̣́.̷͐ͅ.̶͙͝
̵́͜W̷͇̿e̴̩͠r̷̩͝ẽ̴͓ ̵̩̒s̵̤̊o̶̗̅ ̶̘͊l̷̢̅ǫ̵̊s̶̬̐t̷̗͝.̵̦̄.̵̮͝.̵̫͂

"3rd Person View"

It was a quite an eerie night for the hospital, which never surprised the staff there. After all halloween is tomorrow and they want to make it as creepy as possible for this special occasion, like hanging up cartoony decorations for the patients amusement. Most of the staff went home at this point including one of their best doctors John Lloyd. Now there were only a few nurses over at the stylized but dim building, much to their reluctance they stayed. And the small noises in the darkened halls didn't help their situation at all.

"Man I hate working the night shift..." The brown haired boy commented codly, putting his feet up in the desk. The middle aged women gave him a glare and a snarl.

"Well i'm sorry Mark but we must stay the night shift whether you like it or not... And put your feet down!" The women barked at the college boy, he grumbled but obeyed the women.

"Welp why were here why don't we tell stories to pass the time?" A girl around Marks age suggested eagerly, ignoring his whines. The older women reluctantly nodded, sitting right next to her.

"Okay so this happened about 10 years ago. But one day in a halloween like this. A man escaped from a mental institution." The girl giggled in a almost creepy way to creep out her two co-workers who blinked.

"But wait why would he escape in a mental initiation, I thought they had good food there?" Mark slyly smirked, the girl gave him an icy glare. The middle aged women doing the same thing to him.

"I'm not finished with the story!" She barked at Mark who raised his hands up with that stupid look. The girl wanted to punch him but she sighed and continued.

"Anyways before I was rudely interrupted..." She glared at Mark. "This man escaped because he was obsessed... Obsessed with a girl." Mark flinched when he heard distant footsteps, but brushed it off and listened some more.

"So he searched and searched for her, killing anyone and everybody to find her. And he eventually did, he abducted her but she managed to escape. Though not without him following her of course." She grinned in a almost sinister way. Mark gulped, hearing those footsteps get louder and louder.

"He went to the same hospital as she did, looking like ours even..." The girl continued. Mark kept on hearing those footsteps getting louder.

"Until he..."

There getting louder.

"Got Her!"

Cold hands fell onto Marks shoulder which earned a girlish sherik from him. Mark quickly turned around only to find his boss Jeff roar with laughter along with the two women. Mark eyes widened in shock and disgust, pushed him away from him. The shivering quickly going away, he clenched his fist.

"Y-YOU ASSHOLES!" Mark shrieked with broken words which made their laughter grow hestreic. Jeff laughter died down.

"Oh come on it's a good old fashioned scare. For halloween." Jeff smugly replied to the boys huffing attitude. But their chatting turned frozen as they heard a thud of a door, they all raised their eyebrows. Jeff turned to the middle aged nurse.

"Isn't there more staff here...?" Jeff commented. The nurse shook her head. Mark and the girl turned to each other with worried glances, starting to get sweaty and tense.

"Didn't John go home early today...?" All four of them turned to the source of the noise. "Maybe it was Debra Hill and her husband aren't they the only people down that hallway?" The girl questioned quietly. Jeff hmmed.

"I guess you're right, they must need my help. Mrs Jones would you kindly assist me?" The older nurse immediately nodded, heading to the area alongside doctor Jeffery. Mark shivered but the girl but on a brave face.

"I'm worried about this. I'm going to follow them." Mark gripped her shirt, stopping the girl in her tracks. "T-this is a bad idea, let's just stay here..." But she ignored Marks protests as she walked, Mark gulped and followed after her, his talk between his legs.

There footsteps were echoing in the tile floor as there walking turned to jogging. The girl was determined and didn't mind the cold air at all. Mark felt the building growing colder and colder by each step, he swore that he saw a flash of blue pass by him. But the girls footsteps stopped, Mark froze and turned to her but she didn't look back at him only staring at the wall with wide eyes and her mouth agape. Mark can hear dripping and smelling a strong foul smell, the smell of blood. He looked up at found something that made him scream.

On the wall that was scribbled with thick red blood was.

(Y/n)(Y/n)(Y/n)(Y/n)(Y/n)(Y/n)(Y/n)(Y/n)(Y/n)(Y/n)(Y/n)(Y/n)(Y/n)(Y/n)

I love you. I love you. I love you. I love you. I love you. I love you. I love you. I love you. I love you. I love you. I love you. I love you. I love you. I love you.

Love.

Love.

Love.

Fix Me.

They both sheirked and screamed, looking down which made it grow louder. Doctor Jeff and Mrs Jones were covered in stab wounds and gashes, their hearts ripped out of them. The girl quickly grabbed Mark who was on the verge of fainting. They both shouted for help at anyone, anybody who would help them in this but their calls were unheard of. The girls screams were heard from behind Mark who took the lead. He turned around and found her dead on the ground, his whole body stopped. Looking down at the pretty girls dead features.

"Ann?..." He whimpered to her. There was no response. He was about to call out to her again, but felt something cold press against his back. But his blood grew cold turning around to be met with a sharp pain on his neck. He gurgled as blood coming out of his mouth, feeling everything spin and faint. He collapsed right next to his co-worker with his eyes lifelessly looking at the girls face.

Michael wiped the blood with his bruised knuckles, the adrenaline and blood-lust running through his vain's settling down. Walking over to the back desk to find files stacked up next to each-other. All of them having each of the employees names and information. Michael filed through most of them stopped to find a familiar name, putting the rest back and walking away with the folder.

John Howard Lloyd.

Born: January 27th 1958.

Wife: (Y/n) (M/n) Lloyd.

Daughter: Jamie Nancy Lloyd.

Address: 756 Oakford Drive. California.

"Susan Lloyd Pov"

Frantic rings echoed throughout the police station. Calls were coming in like clockwork. My co-workers were frantic, getting in the call as fast as they can as my boss shouted orders at my stressed friends. I was running back and forth to my desk, coping my co-workers and speeding back to my boss who was demanding my attention. I can feel my shoulders tense up when I hear about Michael Myers names and sightings. This is not what I wanted to go down today I just wanted to have a normal day, chatting with my co-workers and enjoying a halloween movie in the VHS. But here I am, anxiously running around like the roadrunner as my hair became messier and messier as well as my mind which was shutting down every once of energy I have but I pushed forward.

"Yeah ok... Well go look into that. Ok bye." Paul hanged up the phone quickly, rubbing his achy head.

"Hey Sus. There was a murder in central california hospital, someone killed the staff and wrote the name (Y/n) all over the wall. Who ever did that is a sick bastard..." Paul reminded me with hesitation. I sped up to him, my breathing getting quicker.

"But that's the hospital nearby where we are!" I exclaimed with my eyes widened so big they might as well pop-up. Michaels been there, he's been there! He's here!

"That's the point we have to go now!" Paul stood up quickly, grabbing his coat and hat. I grabbed onto his shirt.

"But my brother, sister-law and my niece live 10 minutes by here. MY FAMILY, MY BROTHER!..." I mentioned with my teeth clustered together, my whole body shivering. There were still at the house without me to guard.

I walked up to my boss, begging in a almost desperate way to let me go home. He refused, saying that the lives of the hospital staff are more important and that we needed there attention immentally. I let out a gloomy but strained grunt, turning to Paul with Richard by his side who was ordering his co-workers into the car. With no other opinions, I held my breath and walked up to the middle aged man with the broom mustache.

"I need to guard my house immediately, i'll take the shift." I darkly but calmly ordered the man, gripping onto Pauls shirt firmly. He frowned at my sudden change of attitude.

"Sus i'm being serious about this. They need us, why are you soon concerned about your family members at this time? I'm sure they will be fine..." I was losing my patience with him.

"You don't understand. There lives are at risk, please do this for me, I beg of you!" Bitter tears threatened to leave my eyes. My teeth clenched. He stiffened but sighed a grunted yes. Letting out a thank you I head into the dark, wet street that was full of black and orange lights and spooky decorations all around the town, the spooky yet chirpy music echoing around the area with kids giggling as they ran around with the leaves flying around. The police sirens were loudly playing as we drove off into the dark sky, the rain turing pouring more the further we went. The whole drive I looked out the window, finding anything that would match his appearance like his white emotionless mask and lovestruck eyes that aimed towards (Y/n).

F̵͖̎ǒ̵̲̿r̷̳̅ ̵̛̣̞̉͝t̸̳͕̊̊͒͘h̵̬̦̮͑̕ê̸̪̎ ̵̡̨̼̈́͛̓͘l̶̨̋ǫ̵̺͈̐͒͜v̸̗̬͙̹͑͒͝e̷̯͖̚ ̷̧͝o̴̧͉̘͛͝͝f̵̡̩̗͠ ̶̙͕̟̥͗̽̽ģ̷̧̓o̴̱̫̿̐̀̾d̵͍̰̟̚,̸̨́́ ̸̡̛̛̺̈́͠d̵̞͛o̶̦͒̋̾͋n̵̨͓̠̐'̵̞̺̫͎̌͂̅t̶͗ͅ ̵̫̂͒͝f̷̛̰̠͙̬̎į̷̺̯́͜ń̷̬̅͝d̸̠̱̯͆ͅ ̷̭̿t̶̮̣̃͌̄ḩ̷̙̱́̎͑ȩ̶͕̺̬̄͋̈ṁ̵̱͔̱̇ ̷̬̪̹͆͛̆M̸̥̣̝͕̊̑̚i̷̼̲̤̱̕c̵̦̦̦̈́̈̆̇h̴̢̤̙͖͊̽ā̸̟͜e̴̥̼̊̿̂ļ̸̙̎͐...̷̱̱̪̝̃

̵̖̆͛̇D̷̢̦̘̤̍o̸͎͇̠̾͜n̷̨̬̹̪͆'̶̧̲̬̉̑ṯ̴̥̕ͅ...̴̧̰̝͗͠

(I know it's been such a long time (a couple months) and I am truly sorry. I had some stress going on as well as writer's block. But don't worry I should be rolling back into updating now! Also if you guys are wondering why Michael isn't appearing that much recently, it was intentional. She hasn't seen (Y/n) in 7 years and Michaels trying to find her.)

(Thank you for you patience and understanding. Anyways I hoped you enjoyed this chapter! <3...)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

116K 3.3K 26
Y/n was just a little girl that moved to a new town. How could sticking up for a little boy make her fear her life later on? This is a Michael Myers...
809 14 9
Imperfect, insecure, and alone are all words that incite fear but claim truth. You were an observer until one day you met a boy somewhat like you. Th...
638K 21.8K 16
[ 𝐒𝐂𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐌 𝐱 𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐃𝐄𝐑 ] ❛𝙋𝙧𝙤𝙢𝙞𝙨𝙚 𝙮𝙤𝙪'𝙡𝙡 𝙗𝙚 𝙜𝙤𝙤𝙙?❜ Death is the one thing that has ever remained constant in your life. Slo...
12.7K 161 19
The infamous Michael Myers goes back to his hometown to kill off his sister. Although during his time there, something catches his eye. It was y/n. ...