Deceived Heart |✔️

By pennais

Amelia is turning eighteen and that marks ten years of her having to wait for a new heart . Not everyone know... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Important , please read :
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chaper 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Epilogue
Bonus Chapter

Chapter 48

36 8 0
By pennais

Deceived Heart

Amelia's POV :

I wake up feeling a lot better and I smile thinking about yesterday . I look at the time beside me and I note that it's about ten so I get up to take a shower . When I come back into the room I see Mary cleaning up and I greet her with a small smile . Since I don't really have anything productive to do today I'll just go baby reveal party shopping with Lauren .

Me @11:01
Hey , are you working today ?

Lauren answers instantly .

Lauren @11:01
Hey , no I'm not . What's up ?

Me @11:02
I've been pulled out of school and I need to go baby shower/gender reveal party shopping . I thought why not ? *laughing faces*

Lauren @11:03
I understand *peaceful face* .
11 Parkview street Rosewood South .

Me @11:04
I'll see you in a few .

"Mary ! I'm going out today ." I say to her and she smiles .

She didn't really talk much and it was weird . All she did was nod and smile but I liked that she liked to keep her business her business . I grab a jungle bar and an apple taking the keys with me . Since dad has been using my car , I've been using his . I mean I'm not complaining but I miss my small car .

I get into the car and put Lauren's address in the GPS and I drive off . Halfway through the way there I get a call from my mom .

"Hey mommy ." I say taking a left .

"Hey , how are you ?" I could hear the smile in her voice .

"I'm good thanks and yourself ?" I ask .

"I'm good thanks . I just wanted to check up on you ." She says .

"Oh yeah I saw the card that you left for me so I thought Lauren and I could go shopping for gender reveal party ." I sigh stopping outside of Andrews house .

"Yeah , you might as well use your time wisely . I'll see you later ." She hangs up before I can even reply .

I walk out of the car closing the door behind me and I walk up Andrews porch knocking lightly on the door . Lauren opens up with her smile and I hug her before we walk back to the car . She plugs her phone in and she plays random songs while I drive to the mall . By the time we arrive at the mall we see that it's not full so that would be easier .

"Okay , so I was thinking that we could get blue and pink decorations at the moment neither mum and I know what that gender is so we will be surprised along with the guest . I was also thinking that we could get pink and blue cupcakes ." I suggest to Lauren while we walk to The Party Store .

"Okay let's do this . Every mom wants this type of stuff for their baby shower thing so I'll give my perspective too Okay ?"

"This is why I brought you along ." I shrug laughing .

We get two sachets that say Mother to be which is blue and pink . We get blue and pink decorations , party hats and more blue and pink stuff . I didn't know that preparing this would be so much work . Luckily The Party Store was cheap so it wasn't really a strain on mom's bank accounts . We pay for the stuff and go put them in the car , Lauren and I decide to place the order for the cupcakes and the cake now instead of doing last minute things because apparently I'm a control freak ? That's more of Zion's side of the story .

"So I don't know how to feel and I haven't really spoken to anyone about it and I know that you're good with situations so Uhm I need your help ." I look down at my sneakers .

"What do you need ?" She smirks with a chuckle .

"Zion kissed me yesterday and I kissed him back . I mean I don't feel bad because Tyler and I aren't dating but the way that kiss made me feel with Zion was amazing and we practically spent the day together . Help , like should I tell Tyler ?" I ask her .

"Woah , that's intense ." Her eyes widen .

"I know , that's why I'm asking you ." I groan .

"Okay , firstly you have to figure out if you have feelings for Zion , figure out if he has feelings for you too . Then take things from there because this is complicated . I mean at the end of the day Tyler and him are brothers who are really close . You need to make Tyler aware of the situation before it gets out hand ." She gives me her input .

"But how do I sit him down ?" I ask her .

"Baby girl take your time . There's no need to rush it but don't push it back ." She smiles .

"Hello , welcome for flour land . How can I help you ?" The lady behind the counter asks me .

"Hello . Uhm we're having a gender reveal party and I would like for the gender to be inside of the cupcakes and the cake . The icing on top should be pink and blue please ." I smile handing her the envelope .

"When is this going to be ?" She asks noting everything I say .

"Next week Saturday ." I tell her and she writes it down .

"Would you like us to deliver it Saturday morning or would you prefer picking it up yourself ?" She asks me .

"We'll pick it up . I think we'll need to do some stuff that morning ." I say and she nods .

"We don't believe in paying before you receive so you can pay on the Saturday ." She smiles moving onto the next customer .

"You want something to eat ?" I ask her .

"Can I eat in your dads car ?" She asks .

"Yeah sure . Let's get Maccas then I'll drop you off at home ?" I suggest .

"That's awesome ." She sends a message on her phone and we walk to McDonalds .

We order two medium Mc Feast Deluxe meals and Coke Zeros . We get our orders and I go to an Italian shop where I order spaghetti with pasta sauce and bacon bits . Lauren and I walk back to the car where she has her food and I drive her back to Andrews house .

"We're still on for Saturday ?" She asks while standing outside with her food .

"It's a date ." I say .

"Bye ." She closes her door and walks into the house .

I drive to a very familiar house now which is Zion's house and I send him a message to open the gate . The gate and the garage open and I park the car getting out and heading straight to the kitchen .

"Hey ." I smile at him .

"Hey , how are you ?" He puts his glass of water down .

"I'm good thanks and you ?"

"I'm good thanks ." He smiles awkwardly .

"So I need a small favor ." I smile shyly at him .

"Mmhhh what is this favor and what will I get in return ?" He asks me with a smirk .

"Okay so you know that it's my sister's gender reveal party next week Saturday and she doesn't know that it's next week so I was wondering if I could keep the stuff I bought today here ?" I grin making him laugh .

"It's not a problem . Let me help you with the stuff ." He laughs walking to the car where we take the plastics into the guest room .

I grab our food and place it on the kitchen counter . He comes back and eyes the food wearily .

"This is what you get in return ." I point to his pasta .

"Well I was hoping a kiss but this is equivalent to it . I still want that kiss though ." He winks and I blush .

"Well your fans can see us ." I point to the kitchen window .

He walks past me and pulls my top with him to a part of the house where the cameras won't see anything . He grabs me by the waist and puts his soft lips on mine in a short kiss .

"I missed you ." He pecks my lips .

"I was here yesterday ." I laugh .

"That's too much time ." He pulls me into a bone crushing hug which I accept .

"You're a big baby ." I laugh as he tickles me .

"I'm your baby though ." He pouts and I can't help myself but kiss him .

He smiles into the kiss and I laugh .

"Let's have some food because I am starving ." I say grabbing our food .

He grabs himself a fork , a Fanta and a Coke Zero . We go to the lounge where we watch Spongebob and have our takeaways . I look to my side to see Zion engrossed in the episode and I just smile . This is nice and simple and I think I have genuine feelings for him which is something that I have to talk to Tyler about soon because I don't want him to feel like I never liked him .

My phone vibrates in my pocket and I take it out to see a message from Tyler .

Tyler is a sexy beast @13:15
I'm so bored at school and we haven't chilled for a while . I'm coming to fetch you after school because you and I have to have a talk . *sigh*

My eyes shoot up in worry and I feel myself being pulled into Zion's side and I smile up at him .

Me @13:16
Lol hey to you too . I haven't seen you in two days and it feels so weird . I'm at Zion's house cause I had to drop some baby reveal party stuff here because Sarah is a snoopy little dog . See what I did there ? *laughing faces* I'm so funny .

Tyler the sexy beast @13:18
I feel like Andrew can see that I'm using my phone so we'll talk later . And I see what you did there idiot *laughing faces*

I lock my phone and I can't help but worry what this talk is going to be about . I shrug it off and co to us eating while watching the show .

• • •
-Fifiloe

Well uhm Zion and Amelia sitting in a treeeeeeeeee ...

06/01/19

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

994 146 22
" It's not about who becomes your friend but it's all about who stays . " The beginning was great , a bunch of highschoolers who are friends since m...
N@A By The White

Mystery / Thriller

894 95 23
HI! I'm Amelia. The river of life flows in a rhythm. That rhythm is common to all; Even a criminal. Love, sorrow, possession, loss, and loneliness ar...
2.8K 109 22
[ ᴇɴᴇᴍɪᴇꜱ ᴛᴏ ʟᴏᴠᴇʀꜱ ] "Some Monsters are created by their loved ones" "He fixed her broken heart but soon broke it again by himself" "She fell first...
6.3K 286 24
Jake and Clare have always been close of sorts. Josh was Clare's brother and Jake was his best friend. Therefore, intertwining the lives of Clare and...