The Mafia Queen┃✓

By Smallgirlbigattitude

(*Completed*) Diana Shade was just a strong, smart girl living with her foster parents and brother. She didn'... More

Preface
Character Aesthetics
Prologue
•1•Diana•
•2•Sebastian•
•3•Diana•
•4•Sebastian•
•5•Diana•
•6•Sebastian•
•7•Diana•
•8•Diana•
•9•Sebastian•
•10•Diana•
•11•Diana•
•12•Sebastian•
•13•Diana•
•14•Alex•
•15•Diana•
•16•Sebastian•
•17•Diana•
•18•Sebastian•
•19•Alexander•
•20•Diana•
•21•Karter•
•23•Diana•
•24•Sebastian•
•25•Diana•
•26•Sebastian•
•27•Karter•
•28•Diana•
•29•Alex•
Author's note
•30•Sebastian•
•31•Diana•
×BONUS CHAPTER×
The End
-Blind Date-
-Hades' Warrior-
-Mission 17: Alexa Black(*completed*)-
-Learning to be a Bad boy-
-War against WICKED-

•22•Sebastian•

36.5K 988 1K
By Smallgirlbigattitude

"I know."

That's all Hunter had said when he told him about his mother. Before he could respond to that the pilot told them to prepare for landing. After that, he barely got to talk to him.

He wondered if Diana knew.

There were two possibilities for his mother and Diana to look alike. And he didn't like either.

Sebastian didn't even know which part of the country they were in. They landed in a deserted ground. The only thing you could see from that place within a 5-mile radius was one house. It was pretty big.

Hunter led Diana to the house talking to her with a lot of hand gestures. She had a poker face. She didn't look very surprised by the fact that her family was super rich.

Once inside, Hunter pulled him to the centre of the living room. He cleared his throat and the previously noisy hall became silent.

"This is The Katana's future leader-" that broke out a bunch of voices. "Quiet!"

"All of you will take care of him as one of our own." He continued when they shut up.

Diana's poker face was starting to piss him off. She hadn't spoken a single word to him since he got on the plane. He saved her life, the least she could do was to recognise his presence.

"-guards should be positioned on all points." Hunter continued giving out orders. "The cameras and the security system is on but I'm not taking any risks. Fox will give out the rest of the orders."

Hunter nodded at the girl who dragged him to the plane. Before he could leave, Sebastian spoke.

"One of our own?"

"Would you rather they treat you like the piece of scum you are?" He replied, his voice like steel.

Sebastian didn't know what he did to piss the guy off.

"He gets moody like that sometimes." A voice broke into his thoughts.

He turned to a familiar but not friendly face.

"You're gunner right?" Sebastian asked

"Call me Alex." He replied. "I'm going to hit the club, later on, you in?"

"The club? You guys live in the middle of nowhere."

"Yeah, it's a two-hour drive." Alex shrugged.

"You are ready to drive two hours to get a drink." He clarified.

Alex raised his eyebrow. "You in or out."

"Yeah, I'm in," Sebastian smirked.

*****

Sebastian wiped his sweat and continued to punch the living hell out of the punching bag. He felt just at home.

"This is not home." He muttered to himself.

He placed his head on the punching bag trying to get his breath steady.

"That's my punching bag." A voice said behind him.

Sebastian turned. There was a guy wearing a suit. He didn't look like he was going to exercise.

"Do you need it now?" He asked in a low but lethal voice.

"No-"

"Then you shouldn't have a problem." Sebastian cut him short and turned around to punch again.

"Hey! I told you to stop." The guy stepped forward and placed his hand on his shoulder and pushed him when Sebastian turned around.

Sebastian stood his ground. And then punched back. As hard as he could. The guy dropped onto the ground.

He didn't stay down, however. He got up to punch him back when a voice stopped him.

"Stop."

He turned around. "He punched me."

"You are late for your meeting." Diana replied, her voice deadly. She had that in common with her brother.

The guy looked like he could burst a vein. But he looked equally scared.

"Yes, boss." He nodded once and left.

"Couldn't survive a day without punching someone?" Diana asked him.

"You speak to me now?" Sebastian asked him, his voice like steel. He found it surprising that he was mad at her. He was pretty good at controlling his anger around her. But now, everything seemed to rise up. He was mad at himself too. He couldn't stop thinking about what would have happened if he hadn't sent her location to the group.

He noticed her eyes. Alex was right. She had beautiful caramel brown eyes.

"It is a lot to process. You're the guy my mom wanted me to marry." She started.

Sebastian leaned against the wall not saying anything.

"But I don't know you. At all." She continued.

"Neither do I." Sebastian cut in. "And yet I saved your life. And yet you're the person I am nicest too."

Sebastian could feel the venom spitting out of his mouth. He took a deep breath before continuing.

"And I'm trying so hard to get to know you. And all this is not just because we are betrothed. This is because that day in the bar, we didn't even know each other and I really liked you."

Sebastian paused. This was the first time he admitted his feelings. He never talked about it to anyone except Andrew. The seconds felt like hours.

Finally, Diana walked up to him and placed a soft kiss on his lips. And then turned around and walked away.

Sebastian blinked. Was that it? What was that even supposed to mean?

"It means she needs time to think. But she does like you." A voice said that made Sebastian jump.

"You really have to stop sneaking up on people like that." He told Alex.

"Oh please. I know you are trained to figure out whose near you. I know that you know it was me." Alex replied. "You do know how long I've been standing there?"

"Since I started talking about the club."

Alex smirked. " Get ready and meet me at the hall in another five minutes. We have to leave." He said and left the room.

Sebastian took a quick shower and changed into a loose white shirt, black ripped jeans and a black leather jacket.

He was walking to the hall when Fox called him out in the corridor.

"You need to come with me." She told him.

Sebastian followed her till they reached a room.

She knocked once and then pushed the door open.

Inside Hunter was looking outside. One wall of his room was complete glass. There was nothing to look at though.

"Sit down." hunter ordered when he entered.

Fox closed the door once he entered.

Sebastian remained standing. "Wassup Hunter."

"You can call me Karter. When we are alone. Remember you told me about Diana-"

"Looking like my mom?" Sebastian cut in. "Yeah."

Karter walked up to his desk and pulled out a photo stand from his drawer.

"Does your mom look like this?" He showed him the photo.

She had the same features. Similar face structure. Slightly redder lips, but that could be because of lipstick.

The only difference was her eyes. They were caramel brown. The same colour as Diana.

"She looks similar." He handed the photo back. " this is your mom?"

"Yeah." He replied putting the photo back into the drawer.

"But if they look alike-" Sebastian started

"There are two possibilities." Karter continued. " One, they are the same person. You don't have to get her eyes, you have your father's eyes. And two, they are sisters, twins."

He paused and looked a little hurt. "Either way one thing is clear. Diana-"

That's when it hit him.

"Diana is my sister." Sebastian finished.

Hey guys. Sorry for the late. And the cliffhanger.

Don't freak out. Dont worry, I'm not into incest or anything. Just keep reading and trust your author, me.

I hope you enjoyed it.

Comment and vote!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1K 82 15
We are always told there is only one devil. But what happens when there are two in the same place waiting to destroy one another? __________________...
2.6K 144 42
It's the year 1920 and England is slowly recovering from the events of the world war. The lower to middle-class families had to live off crumbs while...
451K 20.3K 47
= a wattpad featured story (14102017) = After she was kidnapped to a foreign land, Devora Evans found herself rescued by a questionable team claiming...
3.1K 1.1K 27
[Story status- Completed] "You have always been the joker of this gamble of lives my dear, and now is the time to use our Ace." ✴✴✴✴✴✴✴ To the world...