Sam & Cat & the Haunted Thund...

By Creativity77

In this sequel to Sam & Cat & the Haunted Thundermans, Sam, Cat, Taylor, and Phoebe have finally won the Coun... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Haunted Thundermans
Book III Contest

Chapter 22

792 30 0
By Creativity77

Sam & Cat & the Haunted Thundermans: The Dark Twister

Chapter Twenty-Two: Freddie Is Here!

Sam Puckett POV

"Rrrriiinnnggg!" The phone that was on the nightstand next to my bed rang, waking me up out of my dream. I rubbed my eyes and sat straight up. I looked over at the clock that was on the same nightstand as the phone was on. It was now 1:00 A.M. on Wednesday, July 6th. "That must be Freddie calling me to tell me that he's in Mexico," I thought to myself. You see, the Preston's had already came over to our hotel room earlier on. When they had gotten there, we had all decided that we would just wait for Freddie to save Carly, Phoebe, and Max. But, if he didn't show up within a twenty-four hour time period, we would just rescue them without him. We had also talked over what we would tell Freddie when he got to Mexico. We decided to just tell him the truth. We were going to tell him about the Thunderman and the Preston's secrets, so that he wouldn't be confused.

"Sam, who's calling us?" Cat yawned as she sat straight up.

"I bet it's Freddie," I mumbled as I picked up the phone.

Before I could even say a simple, 'hello', Freddie told me, "Hey, Sam! You weren't answering your cell phone, so I decided to call you on this number that you called me with earlier!"

"Yeah, a tornado blew away my Pear Phone and now I have to get a new one. So, what's up?"

"Oh, I just called to tell you that I'm in Mexico!"

"Really!?!? That's great!!!"

"What's great?" Cat asked.

"Shh!" I hushed Cat, "I'm talking to Freddie!"

"Is he in Mexico yet?"

I nodded.

"So, where should we meet?" Freddie asked, "The lobby, in front of the hotel, your room-"

"My room."

"Ok, what's your room number?"

"5743."

"Ok. I'm just waiting for a bus to take me to the hotel in front of the Tamaulipas Airport."

"Ok. And just so you know, there might be a large amount of people in my room when you arrive."

"What do you mean? Did you get more people to help us rescue Carly?"

"Yeah. They're all of my friends who are on this vacation with me. They are also friends of Max and Phoebe, my friends who got carried away by the tornado that I told you about earlier."

"Oh, ok. See you in a few!"

"Bye, Fredwad!" I replied as I hung up the phone.

"Cat, quick! Call the Thunderman's, while I go and call the Hathaway's on the phone in the other room!" I ordered.

"Kk!" Cat replied as she got up out of bed and made her way towards the phone that I was holding.

"Here!" I exclaimed as I handed Cat the phone.

"What number do I dial?"

"Their room number!"

"Ok. What's their room number?"

I face palmed myself. "They told it to us, while the Preston's were over! It's 7591! Didn't you memorize it!?!?"

"No, but I will now!" Cat told me as she began to dial the Thunderman's room number.

I then got up out of bed and made my way towards the door. I swung the door wide open, causing Dice and Goomer to wake up. They began to groan and stretch, as I made my way over towards the phone that was on top of the dresser.

"What's going on?" Dice asked.

"Yeah, why did you have to wake us up?" Goomer added, "I was having the most beautiful dream!"

"Freddie's on his way to our hotel room!" I told Dice and Goomer, "Go wake up Nona, while Cat and I call everybody!"

"Kk," Goomer replied, as he and Dice got up out of their pull-out beds and headed towards Nona's bedroom.

As soon as I had picked up the phone, I began to dial the Hathaway's room number, which was 9387. I crossed my fingers as the phone began to ring, patiently waiting for somebody to answer.

"Is Freddie here yet!?!?" Taylor finally answered.

"Yeah, he's on his way to my hotel room!" I replied, "Wake Ms. Hathaway and Frankie up, then call the Preston's!"

"Ok, I'll wake everybody up, but I don't need to call Ray, Miles, and Louie; they're already here!"

"So, they stayed with you guys for the whole night?"

"Yeah. We decided that they would just say with us, until Freddie came, so that we wouldn't have to wait for them to possess anybody because they're still in the bodies that they were in earlier on today!"

"That's a good idea! That's going to save us a lot of time!"

"That's what I said when Ray first told us about the idea!"

"Ok. Meet us in our room, ok?"

"Ok, bye!"

"Bye!" I replied as I hung up the phone.

As soon has I had hung up, I saw Nona, Dice, and Goomer come out of Nona's bedroom and into the living room.

"So, Freddie's on his way to our hotel room?" Nona asked me.

"Yeah," I answered.

"Oh good. We could always use more help with situations like these."

"Yeah," Goomer, Dice, and I agreed.

"I'm gonna go see if Cat is done talking to the Thunderman's on the phone," I announced as I headed back into the bedroom that Cat and I shared.

"Ok," Nona, Goomer, and Dice replied.

"Cat, did you call the Thunderman's yet?" I asked as I peeped my head through the door.

"Yeah," Cat answered.

"Oh, good. Did you tell them to meet us in out hotel room?"

"Uh-huh!"

"Oh, good. Now all we have to do is wait for everybody to show up..."

About thirty minutes later, we heard a, "Knock, knock, knock!" on the front door. Instead of shouting, "Ding-dong!", like she usually does, Cat shouted, "Knock-knock!" It makes sense that she yelled that though. I mean, they knocked at the door; they didn't ring the doorbell, which our front door doesn't even have!

"Sam, Cat, Nona, Dice, Goomer!" It's us!" I heard Taylor shout.

"Coming!" Cat replied as she ran towards the door to let everybody in our hotel room.

Standing through the doorway, was Ms. Hathaway, Mr. Preston, Taylor, Miles, Frankie, Louie, Mr. and Mrs. Thunderman, Dr. Colosso, Billy, and Nora.

"Alright, they're not here!" Dr. Colosso exclaimed, who was in Billy's arms, "Do I get a slice of carrot cake for pointing that out?"

"No, Dr. Colosso!" Mr. Thunderman answered in a harsh tone, "You'll get your carrot cake, once we find Phoebe, Max, and Carly!"

"Ffffiiinneee!!!"

"So, I'm guessing that you persuaded Dr. Colosso into helping us rescue Carly, Phoebe, and Max by offering him a ton of carrot cake, if he were to actually help us?" I asked.

"Yup," Mr. and Mrs. Thunderman, Nora, and Billy all replied at once.

"It takes a lot to persuade me, but I'll do anything for carrot cake!" Dr. Colosso told us.

"So, is Freddie here yet?" Frankie asked, as she, Ms. Hathaway, Taylor, Mr. Preston, Louie, Miles, Mr. and Mrs. Thunderman, Nora, and Billy entered our hotel room.

"No, but he's on his way," I replied.

"Oh, ok."

"So, does anybody have any ideas on how we could rescue Phoebe, Max, and Carly?" Miles asked.

"Dr. Colosso is going to lead us, just like he did last time!" Nora told Miles.

"Yeah, but how are we going to get to that island that they're stuck on?"

"Couldn't you guys just poof us there?" Billy asked Mr. Preston, Louie, and Miles.

"Sorry, Billy. I don't mean to disappoint you guys, but ghosts can only teleport themselves and other ghosts to places."

"Oh."

"Come on, guys! Think!" Taylor exclaimed, "There has to be a way that we could all get there!"

We all began to think for a moment.

After a couple of minutes of not being able to think of anything, Ms. Hathaway told us, "I can't think of anything! I need some time to wake up! Let's wait until that Freddie guy gets here. Maybe he'll think of something."

"Yeah," Nona, Mr. and Mrs. Thunderman, Mr. Preston, Goomer, Cat, Taylor, Miles, Billy, Frankie, Nora, Louie, and I all agreed.

About thirty minutes later, we heard another, "Knock, knock, knock!" at the door.

"Knock-knock!" Cat shouted.

"Does she always do this?" Dr. Colosso asked.

"Well, I don't know," I replied, "Only every single solitary time that somebody knocks at the door!"

"Geez, Sam! It was only a question!"

"Sorry, it just annoys me when she does that."

"Sam, it's Freddie!" I heard Freddie shout, "Now let me in!"

"Yeah, yeah! I'm letting you in!" I exclaimed, as I opened up the door for Freddie.

Freddie's eyes widened when he saw all of the people in my living room. "Sam, I know that you said that there was going to be a large amount of people at your house when I arrived, but not this large!"

"Yeah, let me introduce you to everybody!"

"Ok," Freddie replied as he walked into the living room.

"Everybody, this is Freddie!" I told everybody as I pointed at Freddie.

"Hi," Freddie said shyly as he waved a little bit.

"Hi, Freddie!" Cat, Nona, Goomer, Dice, Frankie, Taylor, Ms. Hathaway, Mr. Preston, Miles, Louie, Nora, Billy, and Mr. and Mrs. Thunderman replied.

"Freddie, this is Cat Valentine, Nona, Cat's grandmother, Goomer, Dice Corleone, Michelle Hathaway, Frankie Hathaway, Taylor Hathaway, Ray Preston, Louie Preston, Miles Preston, Hank Thunderman, Barb Thunderman, Nora Thunderman, Billy Thunderman, and Dr. Colosso, the Thunderman's pet rabbit," I introduced everybody, as I pointed at each and every one of them.

"Why did you guys bring your pet rabbit?" Freddie asked.

Forgetting that he wasn't supposed to talk, Dr. Colosso laughed at Freddie's question. "Why, are you afraid of rabbits, Freddie!"

Freddie's jaw hit the floor. "H-How... H-he... Y-your r-rabit c-can t-talk! I must be dreaming!"

Mr. Thunderman sighed. "Freddie, you're not dreaming."

Freddie gave Mr. Thunderman a shocked look. "I'm not!?!? Then, how is that rabbit talking!?!?"

"I'm talking because I can talk!" Dr. Colosso told Freddie in a fresh tone.

"B-but h-how c-can y-you t-talk?"

Not knowing what to say, Dr. Colosso looked over at Nora, Billy, and Mr. and Mrs. Thunderman.

Nora laughed a really nervous laugh. "He has an extremely rare condition. It's called rabtalkulitus. It allows rabbits to talk, just as humans do."

Nora was obviously lying to Freddie. There was something about Dr. Colosso that they just weren't ready to tell us about, which I'm perfectly fine with. I don't feel like sitting through the long story of how Dr. Colosso is able to talk; I'd get bored! And besides, we have to focus on saving Phoebe, Max, and Carly right now!

"That's weird," Freddie stated, "I never heard of rabtalkulitus."

Mr. Thunderman sighed once more. "Freddie, you are about to hear a ton of secrets that you must swear not to tell anyone about!"

"Ok, I promise that I won't tell anyone!"

"Ok, we're all trusting you, Freddie," Nona stated.

"So, what's the secrets?" Freddie asked.

Mrs. Thunderman sighed. "You already know one of them, which is that Dr. Colosso can talk. Another one of them is that my family and I all have super powers."

Freddie then turned towards me. "You put them up to this! You made them say this, just to see how gullible I am! But, guess what, Sam? I'm not falling for it!"

"Oh, you mean that you're not falling for this?" Nora asked, "Billy, do your thing!"

Billy gave Nora a confused look. "What's my thing?"

Nora face palmed herself. "Your super speed!"

"Oh, right!"

Freddie just laughed. "Ooh, you have super speed! Good one, Sam!"

Billy then used his super speed to run around the whole entire hotel room in a second. Freddie's jaw hit the floor. As soon as Billy had stopped running, Nora shot two lasers at Billy's feet with her eyes. Freddie gasped. Billy jumped back in pain.

"Ow!" He cried, "What was that for!?!?"

Nora just shrugged. "Just a demonstration to show Freddie that we do have super powers."

"No, no!" Freddie exclaimed, "I-I believe you!"

"Wanna see our parents' powers or have you seen enough?" Nora asked.

"No, please show me them! I am actually quite interested by this!"

"Alright, then!" Mrs. Thunderman exclaimed, "Let's show Freddie what we can do, Hank!"

Mr. Thunderman nodded. "Have you ever seen a man pick up a whole entire couch by himself, Freddie?"

"No," Freddie replied.

"Well, you're about to!"

Mr. Thunderman then ran over to the pull-out bed that Dice was sleeping on. Within seconds, the pull-out bed was already over Mr. Thunderman's head. Freddie's jaw hit the floor.

"Have you seen a man pick up a whole entire couch by himself, while flying, Freddie?" Mr. Thunderman asked.

Freddie was still too amazed to speak, so he just shook his head. "Well, you're about to!" Mr. Thunderman then began to fly, while still holding the pull-out bed. He only stayed a foot off the ground, so that the pull-out bed wouldn't touch the ceiling.

"Wow, that's incredible!" Freddie exclaimed with amazement.

"Thanks," Mr. Thunderman thanked Freddie as he slowly lowered himself to the ground.

As soon as Mr. Thunderman's feet had touched the ground, he carefully set the pull-out bed back down on the floor.

"Have you ever seen a woman turn off the lights, without flipping a light switch, Freddie?" Mrs. Thunderman asked.

"No," Freddie replied.

Mrs. Thunderman grinned, then shot a purple lightning bolt out of her right hand at the lights, causing them to go out. Freddie gasped.

"Oh, you guys can't see? I'm sorry," Mrs. Thunderman apologized, "Why don't I give you guys some light?"

Mrs. Thunderman then created a light out of the palm of her hand. Freddie's jaw hit the floor. Mrs. Thunderman then turned the light from her hand off. She then shot a purple lightning bolt at the lights and they turned back on.

"How is your Fourth of July weekend going so far, Freddie?" Mrs. Thunderman asked.

"Terrible," Freddie replied.

"Was it because you missed the fireworks?"

"No-" Freddie began before Mrs. Thunderman cut him off.

"Here, why don't I give you your own little personal firework show?"

All of the sudden, Mrs. Thunderman held her fingers up and purple sparks began to shoot out of them. Freddie gasped in amazement. After a couple of seconds, Mrs. Thunderman finally stopped the sparks that were shooting out of her fingers.

"Freddie, catch!" Nora exclaimed, as she threw a pillow from the pull-out beds in his and Mrs. Thunderman's direction.

But, the throw was short and it was heading for the back of Mrs. Thunderman's head. At the last second, Mrs. Thunderman reached her hand out for the pillow behind her head and caught it.

"Woah!" Freddie exclaimed with amazement.

"Here you go, Nora!" Mrs. Thunderman shouted, as she turned around and threw the pillow.

But instead of throwing the pillow in Nora's direction, she threw it in Mr. Thunderman's direction, who had his back turned towards her. Just as the pillow was about to hit the back of Mr. Thunderman's head, he reached his hand for the pillow behind him and caught it.

"H-how d-did y-you g-guys d-do th-that!?!?" Freddie stammered.

"Oh, with our thundersense," Mr. Thunderman replied, "It's a power that allows us to sense danger right before it happens.

"That's so cool!"

"So, you promise that you won't tell anyone that we have super powers?"

"I already told you guys that I wouldn't tell anyone before I even knew that you guys have super powers!"

"Ok, good."

"So, how are we going to save Carly, Phoebe, and Max?"

"Wait, there's one more secret that we need to tell you before we get to that!" Louie told Freddie.

"Ok. So, what is it?"

"Freddie, you're probably not going to believe us when we say this, but Miles, my dad, and I... We're gh-ghosts."

Freddie began to slowly clap. "Wow, Sam! That's the worst lie that you've ever put anyone up to! Way to go!"

I growled at Freddie. "For the last time, I am not making anything up!"

"Sam's right, Freddie! You should listen to us!" Taylor exclaimed, "Louie, Miles, and Ray really are ghosts!"

Freddie laughed. "Oh, ok!"

"I can't believe this!" Louie shouted, "He still doesn't believe us!"

"Yes he does!" Goomer argued, "He said, 'oh, ok!' "

I face palmed myself. "Goomer, he was saying it sarcastically; he didn't actually mean it."

"Ohhh."

"Don't worry, Louie; we'll show him that we really are ghosts!" Mr. Preston assured his son.

"But how, Dad!?!?" Miles asked, "We don't have Max's Brain Melt 3,000, so if we leave their bodies, they're going to remember that they were possessed!"

Mr. Preston smirked. "Don't worry, son. I have an idea."

Mr. Preston then placed his fists on the sides of his rib cage and flap his elbows up and down, while making strange chicken noises.

"I'm not too sure if this is supposed to make Freddie believe that you guys or ghosts or if it's supposed to make me want to eat fried chicken," I stated.

Cat gasped. "Sam, you are not going to eat Mr. Preston!"

I laughed at Cat's stupid remark. "Cat, I'm not going to eat Mr. Preston. It's just that he's acting like a chicken and it's making me want to eat fried chicken."

"Sam, this is no time to eat fried chicken!"

"I know! I'm just saying that I'm now in the mood for it!"

Mr. Preston then pranced around the room, while still acting like a chicken. He then hopped up on the pull-out bed that Goomer was sleeping on. He crotched down and an egg fell out of his rear end. We all gasped. He made a couple more chicken noises and three more eggs came out of his rear end.

"Do you believe us now?" Louie asked.

Freddie was too shocked to speak, so he just nodded.

"Ok, you can stop now, Dad!"

Mr. Preston then leaped off of Goomer's pull-out bed and stopped acting like a chicken.

"So, how are we going to save Carly, Phoebe, and Max?" Freddie repeated.

"I don't know," Dice answered, "All I know is that Dr. Colosso is leading us to them."

"Dr. Colosso? But, he's just a rabbit, not a dog! How is he going to lead us to them?"

"A rabbit's sense of smell is better than you think it is, kid," Dr. Colosso told Freddie.

"Oh, really? Well, tell me how good it is!"

"Well, rabbits have over fifty-million olfactory detectors, making my sense of smell about ten times greater than yours."

"Wow! I never knew that!"

"Really? A techie nerd like you didn't know that?" I asked.

"Sam, I might know a lot, but I don't know everything!" Freddie told me.

"Yeah, that's true."

"Guys, we need to think of ways that we could save Max, Carly, and Phoebe!" Frankie told us.

"Ok. Well, do you guys know where the tornado took them?" Freddie asked.

"Yeah. On a deserted island that's in the Gulf of Mexico."

"Well, that's perfect! We could just take a boat over to them and Dr. Colosso could tell us the directions!"

"Yeah, but where are we going to find a boat at 2:00 in the morning?" Nora asked.

"Hmm... I haven't thought of that...," Freddie stated.

"Well, I know a boat that we could take to get there!" Nona told us, as she smirked.

"Really!?!?" Billy asked, "Which boat is that!?!?"

"Oh, you'll see, Billy. You'll see."

I grinned at Nona. I knew exactly where she was going with what she was saying.

"You're planning on stealing the boat that Cat and I went parasailing in, aren't you?" I asked Nona.

Nona nodded. "Uh-huh!"

Cat gasped. "But, Nona! That's stealing!"

Nona laughed. "Oh, we'll only steal it for a little while, then we'll return it! And besides, their parasail almost cost you and Sam your lives!"

"Well, alright."

"Wait a minute, didn't they tell us that only five people could fit in the boat at once?" Taylor pointed out.

We all groaned. I totally forgot about that!

"Well, we could always steal four more boats and leave them notes, saying that if they didn't arrest us, once we returned with their boats, that we would give them each a hundred dollars," Frankie suggested.

"Ooh, that's a great idea!" Louie complimented Frankie.

"Thanks, Louie."

"So, is that what we're going with?"

Nona, Mr. and Mrs. Thunderman, Mr. Preston, Ms. Hathaway, Dr. Colosso, Goomer, Freddie, Cat, Taylor, Miles, Dice, Billy, Nora, and I all looked at each other. "I guess so," we replied.

"Alright!" Mr. Thunderman shouted, "Let's go save the day!"

"Hold on," Cat stated as she headed into the bedroom that I shared with her, "Let me go get some paper and pens.

"Wait, I have an idea!" Freddie announced.

Cat stopped in her tracks, then turned around to look at Freddie. "What is it!?!?"

"How about instead of writing the notes on a piece of paper, I could write two separate notes on my phone, translate them into Spanish with Google Translate, then copy and paste them into my notes on my phone, then print out one copy of the note for the guys that took you guys parasailing and three copies of the note for the other people on the wireless printers in the computer room!"

"That's a great idea, but does our hotel even have wireless printers?" Nora asked.

"If they don't I'll just send the notes to myself in an email and print it off one of their computers."

"Ok, Sounds like a plan."

"Ok, I'll start writing," Freddie announced as he pulled his phone out of his pocket.

About ten minutes later, Freddie announced, "Ok, I'm done!"

"Alright! Now, let's go save the day!" Mr. Thunderman as he headed towards the front door.

We all nodded, then followed him out the door.

As soon as we had all reached the lobby, we saw a golden sign in the hallway that read, "Computer Room ------>". We decided to follow the direction that the arrow was pointing in on the sign was pointing in. Eventually, we found a huge brown door with a huge golden sign attatched to it. The sign read, "Computer Room". We then pushed the door open. standing right in front of us, was about ten desktops and five printers that were all on this huge, wooden, brown desk. Thankfully, all of the printers were wireless.

"Freddie, print out the notes!" I ordered.

"I am, I am!" Freddie replied as he turned on his phone.

Within a couple of taps, the white printer on the far left of the desk began to make noises. After a couple of seconds of making noises, the printer spat out a sheet of white paper with print on it. I immediately picked up the note to see what Freddie had wrote. I can speak Spanish, so I knew exactly what the note said. In English, the note read:

"Dear to who may concern,

If you are reading this note, you are most likely the owner of a missing boat. Well, the people who almost died from parasailing on it took it because they had a little emergency to take care of. I hope that you are kind enough to not call the cops on us, since we didn't sue you for almost accidentally killing our friends. If you are not pleased by this and still want to call the police on us, once we return your boat, we will give you 100 dollars in American money, which is almost 1,296 pesos, in return of you not calling the police on us!

Sincerely,

The people who almost died on your parasail"

I laughed when I read the part that said, "Sincerely, The people who almost died on your parasail". As soon as I was done reading the letter, The printer began to make even more noises and four more sheets of paper with print on them. I picked up one of the copies, so that I could read what the second note said. It read in English:

"Dear to who may concern,

If you are reading this note, you are most likely the owner of a missing boat. I am terribly sorry, but my friends and I had to borrow it. The only reason that we took it is because we are on a journey, searching for our lost friends, who could be stranded on a deserted island. Please don't be mad at us! Stealing is the last thing that we would want to do, but taking your boat was our only resort. If you are unsatisfied and are planning on calling the police when we return, we are more than willing to give you 100 dollars in American money, which is almost 1,296 pesos, in return of you not calling the police on us!

Sincerely,

A friendly group of people trying to rescue their friends"

Once again, I laughed at the closing of the letter.

"Are you guys ready?" Dice asked us, once we had collected all of the notes.

We all nodded.

"Alright, let's go then!" Billy exclaimed as he exited the computer room.

We immediately followed him.

As soon as we had gotten to the beach, we had spotted the boat that Cat and I had gone parasailing in.

"There's the boat, Freddie!" Cat shouted, as she began to jump up and down, while pointing towards the boat.

"Ok, so all we need is four more boats to fit the twenty of us, if you count Phoebe, Max, and Carly!" Dice told us.

We all nodded in agreement.

"Where are we going to put the note, so that they'll see it?" Cat asked.

"This palm tree looks like a good spot," I stated as I pointed towards the palm tree that was about four feet to the right of me.

"Ok, did anyone bring any tape?" Miles asked.

"No," we all replied.

"Don't worry, I'll just place the note on the side of the trunk, so that they'll notice it," I announced, as I placed the note along the side the trunk of the palm tree.

"Alright, let's go boat hunting!" Louie exclaimed.

"Right!" Cat, Nona, Dice, Goomer, Nora, Billy, Dr. Colosso, Mr. and Mrs. Thunderman, Ms. Hathaway, Mr. Preston, Taylor, Frankie, Miles, and I agreed as we all ran off.

It took us an extremely long time, but we had eventually found four more boats. We gently placed the three other notes against the sides of palm tree trunks. Luckily, when we had all gotten into the boats, there was a key left in all of the start engines. We had decided that Mr. and Mrs. Thunderman, Nora, Billy, and Dr. Colosso would be riding in one boat, Cat, Nona, Freddie, and I would all ride in one boat, Ms. Hathaway, Frankie, and Taylor would all ride in one boat, Dice and Goomer would all ride in one boat, and Mr. Preston, Miles, and Louie would all ride in one boat. Of course, we were all following the Thunderman's boat because Dr. Colosso was leading us to Phoebe, Carly, and Max. Mr. Thunderman, Nona, Ms. Hathaway, Goomer, and Mr. Preston were the ones who were driving the boats. All of the sudden, I saw the Mr. Thunderman start up the boat that he was driving. He then turned the boat around, so that it's stern was facing the shore; and off they went. Nona then turned they keys to the right in the start engine. As soon as the boat had started up, she turned our boat around, so that it's stern was facing towards the shore; and off we went to go save Phoebe, Carly, and Max.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

296K 4.7K 79
Cassidy Thunderman was the sister to Phoebe, Max, Billy, Nora, and Chloe. She was the daughter of Barb and Hank. She was a sidekick with Henry to Cap...
15.8K 645 27
In this third book of the Sam & Cat & the Haunted Thundermans series, The Dark Twister and The Dark Hurricane are now defeated, everybody's vacation...
917 34 11
What Happens When The Members Of The ICarly Webshow Start Going To School At Hollywood Arts Highschool? Read To Find Out! Main Characters/Focus: Jad...
38.8K 6K 31
Bad boy supreme Caleb Dawson crashes into Amy Irvine's world as a spectre that no one can see, hear, or touch, unleashing a chain of events beyond he...