Chapter 22

Sam & Cat & the Haunted Thundermans: The Dark Twister

Chapter Twenty-Two: Freddie Is Here!

Sam Puckett POV

"Rrrriiinnnggg!" The phone that was on the nightstand next to my bed rang, waking me up out of my dream. I rubbed my eyes and sat straight up. I looked over at the clock that was on the same nightstand as the phone was on. It was now 1:00 A.M. on Wednesday, July 6th. "That must be Freddie calling me to tell me that he's in Mexico," I thought to myself. You see, the Preston's had already came over to our hotel room earlier on. When they had gotten there, we had all decided that we would just wait for Freddie to save Carly, Phoebe, and Max. But, if he didn't show up within a twenty-four hour time period, we would just rescue them without him. We had also talked over what we would tell Freddie when he got to Mexico. We decided to just tell him the truth. We were going to tell him about the Thunderman and the Preston's secrets, so that he wouldn't be confused.

"Sam, who's calling us?" Cat yawned as she sat straight up.

"I bet it's Freddie," I mumbled as I picked up the phone.

Before I could even say a simple, 'hello', Freddie told me, "Hey, Sam! You weren't answering your cell phone, so I decided to call you on this number that you called me with earlier!"

"Yeah, a tornado blew away my Pear Phone and now I have to get a new one. So, what's up?"

"Oh, I just called to tell you that I'm in Mexico!"

"Really!?!? That's great!!!"

"What's great?" Cat asked.

"Shh!" I hushed Cat, "I'm talking to Freddie!"

"Is he in Mexico yet?"

I nodded.

"So, where should we meet?" Freddie asked, "The lobby, in front of the hotel, your room-"

"My room."

"Ok, what's your room number?"

"5743."

"Ok. I'm just waiting for a bus to take me to the hotel in front of the Tamaulipas Airport."

"Ok. And just so you know, there might be a large amount of people in my room when you arrive."

"What do you mean? Did you get more people to help us rescue Carly?"

"Yeah. They're all of my friends who are on this vacation with me. They are also friends of Max and Phoebe, my friends who got carried away by the tornado that I told you about earlier."

"Oh, ok. See you in a few!"

"Bye, Fredwad!" I replied as I hung up the phone.

"Cat, quick! Call the Thunderman's, while I go and call the Hathaway's on the phone in the other room!" I ordered.

"Kk!" Cat replied as she got up out of bed and made her way towards the phone that I was holding.

"Here!" I exclaimed as I handed Cat the phone.

"What number do I dial?"

"Their room number!"

"Ok. What's their room number?"

I face palmed myself. "They told it to us, while the Preston's were over! It's 7591! Didn't you memorize it!?!?"

"No, but I will now!" Cat told me as she began to dial the Thunderman's room number.

I then got up out of bed and made my way towards the door. I swung the door wide open, causing Dice and Goomer to wake up. They began to groan and stretch, as I made my way over towards the phone that was on top of the dresser.